Latest topics

What is influencing this CV team?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is influencing this CV team?

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-20, 19:43

One of the characters we have ignored here is Maham. She has been positioned by the Creative team as an instrument to shape the lead characters Jalal and Jodha indirectly through her schemes .
Based on this fact I simply refuse to take sides on both characters. They have been show as of now that both have negative and positive aspects of their life. They are both victims of circumstances created by one common enemy which they do not know off.

I am trying to get into the twisted minds of the creative team to find out what are the bases of these characters they are showing and I realize that maybe they are taking it from the angle of their birth signs. Jodha and Abkar are both born in October 1st and 14th . When take a closer look from that perspective you kinda say well well hmm. I  find it very interesting from this point.

Libras are active people who love sports, being on the road and being out in the open. They also have a great liking for the arts and entertainment. Libras may act silly sometimes and often waste time daydreaming or making believe as they have quite an imagination. However, they are also capable of committing to serious work. Those bearing the Libra sign are staunch advocates of human rights, justice and equal opportunities for everyone. They also believe that all men are brothers. Admirable though that may be, Libras are hopeless at putting their beliefs into action and are more often than not, mere fence-sitters. There are also times when they fail to observe these ideals in their very own lives! Libras tend to be emotionally impulsive. Therefore, they show poor judgment in matters of the heart no matter how perceptive they may be. This predisposition also makes it difficult for them to carry out their plans effectively as they are easily side-tracked. Another negative trait is selfishness and stubbornness.

I hope at the end of it all this wonderful show that has made me roam the internet all the way to India is worth  my time.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: What is influencing this CV team?

Post by candy on 2014-04-20, 21:02

Nanaya... Nice yaar. Something different to read..

I co related all incidents with those characteristics of Libras you have given..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-20, 21:47

thanks for this info dear... long hug
you have been working hard... good good... i like hardworking students... ROFL
you bring glory to our school... ROFL ROFL even if its not GM related...
btw... where are you from...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-20, 21:58

jiggy, Candy, thanks. long hug

Am going out for an Easter dinner would info you later Jiggy.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-20, 22:14

nice one  hpee 

a new perspective  Clap 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-22, 11:08

Good, out of the box thinking Wink . The CV's have definitely taken some selective parts and used on Jalal-Jodha's characters  Twisted Evil .

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-22, 11:32

Wow...that was such a different perspective....GREAT!!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum