Latest topics

new promo...........pics added

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: new promo...........pics added

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-21, 20:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
sandhya wrote:
naina wrote:after this attack ja will b taken to Amer n jo will take care of him...so some hubby wife romantic expected...amer is the option because of ja 's vow..n secondly in Agra ruks n ma wont let jo to take care of ja....so Amer is best n safe option for their love to blossom...egar say guys??
Agra -  Mathura - 59 kms
Amer - Mathura 222 kms . So it would be a blooper to show that an unconscious wounded king was taken away from his own capital that is close by  to his sasuraal that is far away.

But will cvs who care not for history, care for geography?

Hi Sandhya,

Exactly, honestly the CV team are making me loose my cool!  Bang

They don't take into consideration the 16th Century time frame to portray well the characters in some of the tracks.

When did Jodha's father get message from Jalal that she was  in Mathura and he showed up at her door step in the same night she and Jalal had  the confrontation.
EGGJACTLEEE....Nanayaa, Sandhya, Naina
Do not use your awesome brains .. Rest that part of you and just enjoy the show mindlessly and you skphall reAch within a jiffy mathura/Amer/agra /jungle /wherever the Cvs decide to take us
 hppy ROFL hppy ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-21, 21:17

Jiggy wrote:really nanayaa... what i've learnt from my few years of watching hindi serials is that as long as you don't over analyse much, and just mindlessly enjoy whats being shown... you actually can have a good time...  ROFL
i distinctly remember what made me shut down my logic bug...
i saw this scene where the actress was distressed and wondering where to get the phone to call for help... all the while holding her own phone in her hand...  ROFL ROFL
so don't ecpect much logic from CV's and enjoy... :D

Jiggy dear, you also bring me back when I am loosing my cool  with CV's.  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  long hug

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-21, 21:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
sandhya wrote:
naina wrote:after this attack ja will b taken to Amer n jo will take care of him...so some hubby wife romantic expected...amer is the option because of ja 's vow..n secondly in Agra ruks n ma wont let jo to take care of ja....so Amer is best n safe option for their love to blossom...egar say guys??
Agra -  Mathura - 59 kms
Amer - Mathura 222 kms . So it would be a blooper to show that an unconscious wounded king was taken away from his own capital that is close by  to his sasuraal that is far away.

But will cvs who care not for history, care for geography?

Hi Sandhya,

Exactly, honestly the CV team are making me loose my cool!  Bang

They don't take into consideration the 16th Century time frame to portray well the characters in some of the tracks.

When did Jodha's father get message from Jalal that she was  in Mathura and he showed up at her door step in the same night she and Jalal had  the confrontation.
EGGJACTLEEE....Nanayaa, Sandhya, Naina
Do not use your awesome brains .. Rest that part of you and just enjoy the show mindlessly and you skphall reAch within a jiffy mathura/Amer/agra /jungle /wherever the Cvs decide to take us
 hppy ROFL hppy ROFL 

Manu, I know, but sometimes a voice over from them commenting on some of the omission would help.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-21, 21:21

just doing my job nanu... long hug
don't want ANY sort of negativity getting into our viewers and forum members... puts me off...
indirect self-service... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-21, 21:27

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:really nanayaa... what i've learnt from my few years of watching hindi serials is that as long as you don't over analyse much, and just mindlessly enjoy whats being shown... you actually can have a good time...  ROFL
i saw this scene where the actress was distressed and wondering where to get the phone to call for help... all the while holding her own phone in her hand...  ROFL ROFL

Jiggy dear, you also bring me back when I am loosing my cool  with CV's.  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  long hug
Yeah. Nanayaa I love jiggy's positivity ....and habit of spreading happiness .. Nice crowd we have here in Dhwani no ??
 hpee Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-21, 21:36

hayye manu...making me blush... itni taareef....
yeah... we have a good positive crowd here... jhappi people... long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-21, 21:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Yeah. Nanayaa I love jiggy's positivity ....and habit of spreading happiness .. Nice crowd we have here in Dhwani no ??  
 hpee Thumbsup 

Yea, Manu, she does. She is right though if we don't turn of our logic bug this writers will make upset all the time. I love the fun we put in the episode even when it does not meet our expectation. hpee

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-21, 21:40

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hpee Thumbsup 

Yea, Manu, she does. She is right though if we don't turn of our logic bug this writers will make upset all the time. I love the fun we put in the episode even when it does not meet our expectation. hpee
Nanayaa i have never sen you in the masti thread ... It is a fun chat thread .. Some times you can have some fun with friends there too !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-21, 21:49

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

hpee Thumbsup 

Nanayaa i have never sen you in the masti thread ... It is a fun chat thread .. Some times you can have some fun with friends there too !!  
Really, is it the one i chart corner?

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-21, 21:51

yep... and we'll speak in english so you understand... long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:06