Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Post by lashy on 2014-04-22, 14:14

zuzana wrote:

Thats a great thing to hear and an honour to have such talented people amongst us...Lashy hope you will share your amazing story with us  long hug 

Awww that would be a pleasure... only I'm still trying to get a hold on the formatting and finding my way around the forum yet..  Embarassed 

@ Tanthya thanks dear  cheers

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 14:17

lashy wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Good Lord, who is this? Jalal's Official Occlumens in person! You are going to be much needed here, Lashykanna, so look sharp and  get your Quikquotes Quill (??) in good shape for coping with the demand for  your takes on our Saintly Doormat No.1. As for your other post, not to worry, now that you are here, the chipmunk gang can regroup in full force - I am sure Tripti will also turn up soon. It is wonderful to have you back with me. We will have a lot of fun and the CVs can go jump in the lake (along with their lead pair).Shyamala Periammalashy wrote:Hmmmm anyone recognize me?

Dinka chika dinka chika dinka chika periyamma
 Party2 

Sandy's been kind enough ...hi girls... I'm sure we'll all get to know each other 

Tanthya - If I'm not wrong you used to be on IF and write takes in the IPKKND forum na? If so, I've read your prolific writing there..
Thanks Sumana and all the rest who've welcomed me and our friends here so warmly  hug1 

Ok the smilies are really making me go ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL

We most definitely will get to know one another  * 80's mooovee style.. flower blooms* and  may our friendship bloom like tht flower ...

Eh !! You have me at an advantage there, lashy.. Yes, I am the same one who used to give my takes on IPK .. Do I Know you ?? Embarassed  Embarassed

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 14:30

Shymala ji.. Its interesting to read you as usual . And this one.. I must say.. Is my fav of all your posts.. Coz me too had the same feel for jalal ..

Selective retrograde amnesia, Sophistry abounding parts are too good.

You have pointed out so right tat the real culprit is jalal .. So true.. I agree, i think even jalal told the same on tat ME of previous week.. He told a truth in anger.. !!

and abt her lectures .. Thank god i dint see on Saturday.. Those lines sayin kuch paap ke liye Bang they made jalal to look like a sinner to suffer all pains in life on a single day..

and your questions hppy you wanna know where that lep comes from.. Its maiya's mantra.. Anyone who causes pain and trouble for those who love them like mad can spell the mantra to green chutney and transform it to a lep
ROFL

Bharmal dint come by broom stick coz stick was weak.. ROFL hope they sent any pigeons.. Else FIL would have been following SIL scratch

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 14:36

Hi lashy .. Vanga .. Vanga ..
yes.. Ungaluku intro romba balama iruku... WinkWink pls do share your style write ups..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 15:03

Lashykanna, Jalalukku indra maathiri intro  kidaikkavillai enraal, athikku kaaranam avan ippozhuthu atharku laayakkillai ( If Jalal does not get an intro of this kind  - ie Sandhya's for Lashy, the reason for that is that these days he does not deserve it)!Shyamala Auntylashy wrote:
sandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:
Ok I was meant to edit previous post with a few emos but doesn't seem to work...
anyways
aunty brilliant post.. This Jo is unrecognizable and not the one I wanna watch...
Haven't been watching the episodes the past week only going by written updates...and I already can't stomach it..
Lashy hi!
Lovely to have you here. bounce 
 long hug 

To my dhwani friends
Lashy is one of the most intelligent perceptive and most interesting writers of IF. Her FF with a 21st century Jodha and Jalal is as popular in IF as the show itself. We call her Jalal's occlumens. She can explain jalal's state of mind with lucid clarity and poetic sensitivity.  (Something we expect from Jodha and never get.Evil or Very Mad)

Sandy babes.. what an intro what an intro... Jalalkku koodu serial le indha maadri oru intro kedakkale..  long hug  extra long arm hug!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-22, 15:13

candy wrote:Shymala ji..  Its interesting to read you as usual . And this one.. I must say.. Is my fav of all your posts.. Coz me too had the same feel for jalal ..

Selective retrograde amnesia, Sophistry abounding parts are too good.

You have pointed out so right tat the real culprit is jalal .. So true.. I agree, i think even jalal told the same on tat ME of previous week.. He told a truth in anger.. !!

and abt her lectures .. Thank god i dint see on Saturday.. Those lines sayin kuch paap ke liye Bang they made jalal to look like a sinner to suffer all pains in life on a single day..

and your questions :lollol:you wanna know where that lep comes from.. Its maiya's mantra.. Anyone who causes pain and trouble for those who love them like mad can spell the mantra to green chutney and transform it to a lep
 ROFL  

Bharmal dint come by broom stick coz stick was weak.. ROFL  hope they sent any  pigeons.. Else FIL would have been following SIL scratch 

candy begum I bhant that lep....its magical esp from Jo maiyyas hand  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-04-22, 15:20

sandhya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sandhya wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Thanks Sandhya, where is like button here??
Lower Left hand side

Actually here we click like only to convey our like. Only the number of like comes up...not our names. So there is no way of telling we have read the post. I have just asked Manu (Sumana) if 'like' could be modified here.
Hey Sandhya, Aashyagh,

The like button is being worked upon by the technical team and very soon it will display the name of the person....
Also Pallo, if there is a way to get to the index page of JA without having to click the back button continuously or going to Home and then Z and then to JA???????

Yes, the option is there. On top and bottom of the page you have boxes with page numbers. Before that it says Page __ of __ in red colour.

Click on page, it will ask for page number and it will take you there. If you want to go to page 1 just click the box 1

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 15:28

Abavi wrote:
sandhya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Lower Left hand side

Actually here we click like only to convey our like. Only the number of like comes up...not our names. So there is no way of telling we have read the post. I have just asked Manu (Sumana) if 'like' could be modified here.
Hey Sandhya, Aashyagh,

The like button is being worked upon by the technical team and very soon it will display the name of the person....
Also Pallo, if there is a way to get to the index page of JA without having to click the back button continuously or going to Home and then Z and then to JA???????

Yes, the option is there. On top and bottom of the page you have boxes with page numbers. Before that it says Page __ of __ in red colour.

Click on page, it will ask for page number and it will take you there. If you want to go to page 1 just click the box 1
Thanka Abhavi......got it.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-04-22, 15:36

Tanthya wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Tanthya, Abavi, delighted to see that there is a promising Tamizhar Kuzhu in the making here. We have Sandhya too, and Lashy by adoption, plus more  from the IF of they come over to Dhwani, as I hope they do. I see that the cutest of your emoticons here is the kuttifier. Sandhya uses it liberally for Jalal these days!Do call me Shyamala. I am called that, or Shyamala Aunty/Di/Chechi/Akka, all  depending on the whim of  the other party (taking into account my advanced age of 60 plus! ) , and I am fine with all of them. Sasha (aka Siddhartha) is my 29 year old son, and I use his pet  name in all my ids.  I will now go across and read your post.Shyamala (whatever)Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Vi Ponnu  Bang  Bang  Bang  ..Idhu enna Kelvi ??  Bang  Bang  Bang  How could I make a post without watching  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  ..

The only reason why I am sticking to JA is cuz I like History n even though they paint the show with Balalji tar, they are sticking to mainpoints in history... Plus.. i want to see how Jalal weathers the petticoat revolution . Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

ouch ouch ouch.. medhuva kottavum! OK, Agreed ! you are a stanch watcher of JA!

Haiye, Jalal was never able to weather the petticoat revolution, Petticoat government started to flourish in his rule and we are witnessing how it all started  hppy

Neengalum Tamil-aa ... Varuga varuga... Inge Tamilar mandram-mein irukkiradhu ..

Ohh .. I was not aware of that .. I would prefer Ma'am if you don't mind .. and Ma'am ..A hearty welcome to  D Kudumbam !!  Hope to see D flourishing under ur gaze n warmth ..
Saki would do too na... never mind my Mahabharat inflicted brain!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-22, 15:42

Shyamala, your views about forums wasis requests/wish/ambition that MP saves Jalal.  I really need your "tippani" on this hppy

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky099 on 2014-04-22, 15:57

sashashyam wrote:
Thanks a lot, my dear girl. I  am very pleased to have you too here, just like the old times! Yes, the mahaepisode was dismal, especially since I was hoping against hope for the resurrection of (a much fitter) Badal and his Kajri in Mathura. Instead, we got this!Shyamala Auntyhappygolucky099 wrote:hi shyamla aunty

this is neena
awesome post
the mahaepisode was a big let down
throughout the week i was waiting for jodha's emotions to burst out
i was quite dissapointed by her throughout the week
i got a big shock when i came to know that she does not  realize her mistake in this whole MU
what an irony

jodha wanted to save jalal 's life
and now he will be attacked becoz of her

thanx alot aunty
it is always my pleasure to read ur posts
i am very glad to see maximum forum members here hpee 
we all will rock here

happygolucky099
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 16:53

My dear Ash, What can I say? For once I am totally at a loss for words. I think they must be watching Maharana Pratap, where the young Jalal and the young Pratap both visit Mirabai in Dwarka and become friends, but only for  a short while. This said, this is the nuttiest idea anyone could think of to raise the Rajvanshi flag as high as it can go. Come to think of it, perhaps the scene between Kunwar Pratap and his sharanaarthi Baz Bahadur, where Pratap  rejects the other's idea of ambushing and killing Jalal, was a precursor to this latest flight of fancy! Seriously.After this latest jaan ka karz to Pratap (after Bhagwan Das, Jodha and Sujamal; the Ameri monopoly  on saving Jalal's life would then be broken, alas!) what next? Even Ekta cannot erase the bloody siege of Chittor in 1568. wrote:Pratap's father, the then ruling Maharana Udai Singh, had retreated to his new capital of Udaipur, and left his lieutenants  Jaimal and Patta to defend Chittor.

Akbar, infuriated by the Chittor garrison holding out for months and months and inflicting substantial losses on his besieging forces,  had every single one of the roughly 40000 (male, the women had committed jauhar) defenders killed, and their heads stuck up on the parapets, as a warning to the others.

This was like what Henry VIII did with the head of Sir Thomas More, which was stuck up on Tower Gate for a month before it  was given to his daughter Margaret to bury properly.

To revert, Akbar's brutal ploy worked,  for Ranthambhore, which was next on the list, surrendered very quickly.

Now how is Ekta going to fit this into her soapy confection? If she is going to take the story thus far, how would this Jodha react to her otherwise eager, obedient and grateful pati-shishya turning without warning into a ferocious war machine? Akbar fought and commanded personally at Chittor right from the beginning, in Oct. 1567, till it fell in February 1568.

By all current norms, after that massacre, she should have called him a jallad and stormed off to Amer again. But then Salim was born on August 30,  1569, so she must have recovered quite fast from her fit of outrage!

Let us what happens when we come to 1568.

Shyamala

aashyaghShyamala, your views about forums wasis requests/wish/ambition that MP saves Jalal.  I really need your "tippani" on this hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 16:57

Saki it is, and with Saki Shyamala or Shyamala Saki, one can always switch to the nifty SS! Sounds unpleasantly Nazi, but we can disregard  that!ShyamalaAbavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Tanthya, Abavi, delighted to see that there is a promising Tamizhar Kuzhu in the making here. We have Sandhya too, and Lashy by adoption, plus more  from the IF of they come over to Dhwani, as I hope they do. I see that the cutest of your emoticons here is the kuttifier. Sandhya uses it liberally for Jalal these days!Do call me Shyamala. I am called that, or Shyamala Aunty/Di/Chechi/Akka, all  depending on the whim of  the other party (taking into account my advanced age of 60 plus! ) , and I am fine with all of them. Sasha (aka Siddhartha) is my 29 year old son, and I use his pet  name in all my ids.  I will now go across and read your post.Shyamala (whatever)Abavi wrote:

ouch ouch ouch.. medhuva kottavum! OK, Agreed ! you are a stanch watcher of JA!

Haiye, Jalal was never able to weather the petticoat revolution, Petticoat government started to flourish in his rule and we are witnessing how it all started  hppy

Neengalum Tamil-aa ... Varuga varuga... Inge Tamilar mandram-mein irukkiradhu ..

Ohh .. I was not aware of that .. I would prefer Ma'am if you don't mind .. and Ma'am ..A hearty welcome to  D Kudumbam !!  Hope to see D flourishing under ur gaze n warmth ..
Saki would do too na... never mind my Mahabharat inflicted brain!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 17:33

sashashyam wrote:
My dear Ash, What can I say? For once I am totally at a loss for words. I think they must be watching Maharana Pratap, where the young Jalal and the young Pratap both visit Mirabai in Dwarka and become friends, but only for  a short while. This said, this is the nuttiest idea anyone could think of to raise the Rajvanshi flag as high as it can go. Come to think of it, perhaps the scene between Kunwar Pratap and his sharanaarthi Baz Bahadur, where Pratap  rejects the other's idea of ambushing and killing Jalal, was a precursor to this latest flight of fancy! Seriously.After this latest jaan ka karz to Pratap (after Bhagwan Das, Jodha and Sujamal; the Ameri monopoly  on saving Jalal's life would then be broken, alas!) what next? Even Ekta cannot erase the bloody siege of Chittor in 1568. wrote:Pratap's father, the then ruling Maharana Udai Singh, had retreated to his new capital of Udaipur, and left his lieutenants  Jaimal and Patta to defend Chittor.

Akbar, infuriated by the Chittor garrison holding out for months and months and inflicting substantial losses on his besieging forces,  had every single one of the roughly 40000 (male, the women had committed jauhar) defenders killed, and their heads stuck up on the parapets, as a warning to the others.

This was like what Henry VIII did with the head of Sir Thomas More, which was stuck up on Tower Gate for a month before it  was given to his daughter Margaret to bury properly.

To revert, Akbar's brutal ploy worked,  for Ranthambhore, which was next on the list, surrendered very quickly.

Now how is Ekta going to fit this into her soapy confection? If she is going to take the story thus far, how would this Jodha react to her otherwise eager, obedient and grateful pati-shishya turning without warning into a ferocious war machine? Akbar fought and commanded personally at Chittor right from the beginning, in Oct. 1567, till it fell in February 1568.

By all current norms, after that massacre, she should have called him a jallad and stormed off to Amer again. But then Salim was born on August 30,  1569, so she must have recovered quite fast from her fit of outrage!

Let us what happens when we come to 1568.

Shyamala

aashyaghShyamala, your views about forums wasis requests/wish/ambition that MP saves Jalal.  I really need your "tippani" on this hppy

Not to forget that it was Jalal's elephant which crushed Patta's head * Although unintentionally*  But we did not see Jalal repenting act over tht.. It was part of those times and was considered normal .. just as making pyramid of Human Skulls in  front of the fort entrance...

Jodha of Yore had no qualms to that but Jodha of BT would be very voluble is my surmise..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-22, 17:42

Shyamala,  I think, due to Jodha's pravachan of not killing nirdosh pashu/pakshi and insaan, they might turn Jalal into Buddha.  Actually Jodha should take him to van and stay in a hut.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-22, 17:44

Shyamala, thanks for the feedback, people talk about balance and not being biased to Jodha, but to make her look right, they want to recreate history. ROFL 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 17:46

aashyagh wrote:Shyamala,  I think, due to Jodha's pravachan of not killing nirdosh pashu/pakshi and insaan, they might turn Jalal into Buddha.  Actually Jodha should take him to van and stay in a hut.
What if members of Slytherin slithers into hut ? I do not think PETA would be happy that the poor slytherin was subjected to toxic verbal dose violating the Van conventions of Ram Yug !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vinitaj27 on 2014-04-22, 17:47

Dear Shyamalaji,
I was waiting for ur comments on the new theory in the forum of pratap saving jalal which would be the height of stupidity as far as I think. But u r right anything can happen in Ekta's serial. Instead of the slogan Akbar the great! We will all soon be chanting Jodha the great! 
By the way I am disappointed that u haven't replied to my post on ur topic.  No

vinitaj27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 18:05

aashyagh wrote:Shyamala,  I think, due to Jodha's pravachan of not killing nirdosh pashu/pakshi and insaan, they might turn Jalal into Buddha.  Actually Jodha should take him to van and stay in a hut.
Ash,
I wouldn't be surprised if Jalal were given a kamandal and rudraksh mala and packed to Kailash to demonstrate how much Jodha Devi transformed Jalal.  Ameris will rule Hindustan proxy in the best and finest way by Rajvanshi Standards. It is natakiya rupantar afterall.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 18:08

Oho, now Lashy, Tripti and Sandhya and Sam have competition in the Complaints and Sulking Stakes,it seems! My dear, I have been going back and forth from page 16 to 5, trying to make sure I replied to all the posts but those in the  first few pages. I will get around to those tonight. Promise! As my chipmunk  gang will tell you, I save the best for the last! There are also a number of Dhwani veterans and neha too, as I remember!As for my comments on the Pratap as rescuer idea, do see my response to Ash somewhere a bit earlier, unless you have already seen it.Shyamala vinitaj27 wrote:      Dear Shyamalaji,
I was waiting for ur comments on the new theory in the forum of pratap saving jalal which would be the height of stupidity as far as I think. But u r right anything can happen in Ekta's serial. Instead of the slogan Akbar the great! We will all soon be chanting Jodha the great! 
By the way I am disappointed that u haven't replied to my post on ur topic.  No

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 18:10

The Lord Buddha was far too wise to saddle himself with this kind of female, always wanting to lecture him on things uchit and anuchit. He gave all the pravachans himself. So if Jalal becomes a Buddha, uski to zindagi ban jayegi, sukh aur chain me kategi!Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:Shyamala,  I think, due to Jodha's pravachan of not killing nirdosh pashu/pakshi and insaan, they might turn Jalal into Buddha.  Actually Jodha should take him to van and stay in a hut.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 18:13

This was perhaps what Pratap was boasting to Baz Bahadur, that the Rajvanshi dwaj would fly all over the country. Of course he forgot all about the South, the East and the North.Shyamala/Auntysandhya wrote:
Ash,
I wouldn't be surprised if Jalal were given a kamandal and rudraksh mala and packed to Kailash to demonstrate how much Jodha Devi transformed Jalal.  Ameris will rule Hindustan proxy in the best and finest way by Rajvanshi Standards. It is natakiya rupantar afterall.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ClearBlueSky on 2014-04-22, 19:23

long hug
Dear Shyamala, Here I am following your footsteps. Pathway to Liberty!

ClearBlueSky
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-22, 19:29

hppy  I am here too!!!! long hug

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-22, 19:31

Shyamala, this entire track is sooooo overloaded with the Rajvanshi hosannas that it now seems as if the Karni Sena maybe scripting it!!! And now they want to bring in MRP to save Akbar!!! I mean kitna creative license!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum