Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 14:27

sashashyam wrote:
My dear Candy,I am sorry I missed this one till now, but my chipmunks and their new friends at  Dhwani have together made such a mini-Hanuman's tail of this thread that I cannot find the posts that I have to reply to!Thank you for liking this one so much. And as for Jalal, Sandhya used to borrow the head banging emoticon liberally  and use it in the IF too, of course for him!Your explanation for the lep is a neat one. Better than depending on Hermione ot lend her beaded bag with the Undetectable Extension Charm!Zuzana, I need some help, my dear. Whenever I mark  a point in my post with the cursor and click on an emoticon, the whole typed text vanishes and only  the emoticon remains. What is it that I am not doing or doing wrong? Shyamala zuzana wrote:
candy wrote:Shymala ji..  Its interesting to read you as usual . And this one.. I must say.. Is my fav of all your posts.. Coz me too had the same feel for jalal ..

Selective retrograde amnesia, Sophistry abounding parts are too good.

You have pointed out so right tat the real culprit is jalal .. So true.. I agree, i think even jalal told the same on tat ME of previous week.. He told a truth in anger.. !!

and abt her lectures .. Thank god i dint see on Saturday.. Those lines sayin kuch paap ke liye Bang they made jalal to look like a sinner to suffer all pains in life on a single day..

and your questions :lollol:you wanna know where that lep comes from.. Its maiya's mantra.. Anyone who causes pain and trouble for those who love them like mad can spell the mantra to green chutney and transform it to a lep
 ROFL  

Bharmal dint come by broom stick coz stick was weak.. ROFL  hope they sent any  pigeons.. Else FIL would have been following SIL scratch 

candy begum I bhant that lep....its magical esp from Jo maiyyas hand  hppy 
Whenever I mark  a point in my post with the cursor and click on an emoticon, the whole typed text vanishes and only  the emoticon remains.

When U mark the  line or para with your cursor..U are essentially sending the message to the forum server that you are going to take some action.. So when after U mark the line n click on the emo.. The forum  software thinks that you want to replace the marked/highlighted line with the  emo.. it promptly deletes the line n puts in the emo ...  If u wanted to add a emo .. then just click on the place where u want the emo..  The cursor will start blinking .. choose the emo that u want to be added at that spot..n click on the emo .. The emo will be in the slotted place..

Hope this helps..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-23, 14:41

Welcome, welcome, welcome!! I cannot tell you how glad I am to  see you here. I am avoiding that Hug emoticon, which looks like a physically challenged, twin tentacled octopus, but consider it done!ShyamalaClearBlueSky wrote: hpee long hug
Dear Shyamala, Here I am following your footsteps. Pathway to Liberty!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-23, 14:43

My dearly beloved Chipmunk No.1,What would I do without you here with me? Thanks a million, my pet.As for the Mahaepisode, the less said the better, but do see my latest on last night's one.Shyamala AuntyAlakh wrote:Aunty long hug you made me register here  hpee  

Saturday episode was really lame. Annoyed the hello out of me.. What's wrong with Jalal.. why can't he yell at her  Shout out and tell that it was her fault for breaking every rule and going out at midnight.. what would any man.. raajvanshi or not think.. and why should he trust her if she can't tell him about her brother. 

Sujamal's logic for asking her to keep mum was so that she doesn't get into trouble.  Bang

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-23, 14:59

Pray enlighten me what's the obsession over depicting Rajvanshis as the greatest lot possible and every Mughalian as a faulty person...Shocked  phew finally said what I've been dying to say 

Secondly, I hate this current Jodha more than I hated Jalal during the tasneem/benazir track... 

and yes, members who know me would know I am die hard romantic (much to the chagrin of periyamma sometimes) - a big fan of the pair and their possible chemistry on screen... but, they've reduced the fan in me to this! Bang

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-23, 16:12

lashy wrote:Pray enlighten me what's the obsession over depicting Rajvanshis as the greatest lot possible and every Mughalian as a faulty person...Shocked  phew finally said what I've been dying to say 

Secondly, I hate this current Jodha more than I hated Jalal during the tasneem/benazir track... 

and yes, members who know me would know I am die hard romantic (much to the chagrin of periyamma sometimes) - a big fan of the pair and their possible chemistry on screen... but, they've reduced the fan in me to this! Bang

The Senas may be. But Mandali members still say that it is not enough....Jalal should learn that the Rajvanshis are the bestest people in the entire Universe and Mughals are all keechad...................  MA, AK, Shariffu, Abul Mali and MH later are not the only Mughals.  What about Atga Khan, Jiji Anga, their son Aziz Koka, his own father and grandfather, Bairam Khan, Abul Fazl, Rahim Khanekhana, and his numerous other loyal generals. Which kingdom doesn't have traitors? Which king doesn't have relatives waiting to usurp him? Bharmal himself snatched Sujamal's rights for his own son..................

Phew................even I have stated what I have wanted to say for long.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-23, 17:03

The freedom to say these things, in a spirit of factual research and without malice afterthought, is the greatest thing about this forum. As you might have noticed, I myself had noted in this post as  follows, wrt Jodha Begum's Rajvanshi naari sammaan bhashan (which was, mercifully, almost entirely excised in the drastically edited repeat telecasts, along with Hamida Banu's ugly assertion that Jalal should not receive the protection of the Almighty for having wrongly accused her paaksaaf Jodha Beta):

Incidentally, why is it made out so often in Jodha Akbar as if only the Rajvanshis, men or women, had an impeccable sense of honour and matchless sanskaars? What about the other communities in Hindustan in the 16th century- not just the still alien Mughals, but the Tamils, the Andhras, the Bengalis, et al? It is really strange, this hagiographic approach to one community, and still the Karni  Sabha is not happy!

But of course you kids are far more outright and forceful than I am. Such are the glories of youth! But you have forgotten the most despicable of them all, Raja Jaichand, who invited Muhammad Ghori to invade the country again and defeat Jaichand's hated son-in-law Prithviraj Chauhan. He ranks right up there, with Mir Jafar,   in the infamy roll of traitors .

I have always held it against Prithviraj that he brought all the horrors of Ghori's 1192 invasion, not just on himself - he was taken prisoner, blinded, and dragged all the way to Kabul (?) - but for the lakhs of his unfortunate subjects, who were killed by the tens of thousands, tortured, looted and enslaved, all thanks to Prithviraj's totally misplaced sense of honour and generosity.

The Panchatantra warns against feeding milk to a snake,for the fitrat of the snake is to bite all alike, benefactor or not. If Prithviraj did not  want to execute Ghori in the Central Asian fashion, he  could have held him prisoner indefinitely (always presuming that his prisons were not like the Agra one!  hpee 

Shyamala Aunty

sandhya:
The Senas may be. But Mandali members still say that it is not enough....Jalal should learn that the Rajvanshis are the bestest people in the entire Universe and Mughals are all keechad...................  MA, AK, Shariffu, Abul Mali and MH later are not the only Mughals.  What about Atga Khan, Jiji Anga, their son Aziz Koka, his own father and grandfather, Bairam Khan, Abul Fazl, Rahim Khanekhana, and his numerous other loyal generals. Which kingdom doesn't have traitors? Which king doesn't have relatives waiting to usurp him? Bharmal himself snatched Sujamal's rights for his own son..................

Phew................even I have stated what I have wanted to say for long.

lashyPray enlighten me what's the obsession over depicting Rajvanshis as the greatest lot possible and every Mughalian as a faulty person...Shocked  phew finally said what I've been dying to say 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 17:11

Shyamala this fan of yours is thrilled to see you choosing to post your updates in Dhwani ..
 THANK YOU 
 Congratulations on your Centennial  post 
I am very happy to see you here 
 long hug  long hug 
 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-23, 17:19

Thank you so much, my dear Sumana. I was of course  always here since August 1. 2013, but now I am very happy to be ONLY here, thanks  to the kind of forum you all run.Merci beaucoup/ Herzlichsten Dank/ Muchissimas gracias/ manmarntha nanri (Tamil)!Do take  a look at No.101, put up just this afternoon.Shyamala--sumana13-- wrote:

Shyamala this fan of yours is thrilled to see you choosing to post your updates in Dhwani ..
 THANK YOU 
 Congratulations on your Centennial  post 
I am very happy to see you here 
 long hug  long hug 
 Dance 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by rpeez on 2014-04-23, 17:35

Hi Aunty,

I didn't like the Mahaepisode as well. First of all, it looked more like Jodha and Jalaal were trying to elbow each other for the Best Nautanki of the day trophy. It's really sad that the Emperor and Empress of Hindustan have to play these bizarre theatrics to convey their feelings, however mundane they might have been.

That said, I must say, I have noticed that the makers have stopped giving those uncomfortable close-up of everyone in the frame, after every dialogue from the principal cast. Since, they haven't done this during the Mathura track, sadly I was feeling all of Mathurawaasis were emotionless robots he he. 

Great post!

rpeez
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-04-23, 18:37

Hi Aunty, 
Finally managed to find my way to this forum. Pardon the delay. Regarding the ME , I didn't see the full episode & caught up only on the repeat version minus the rousing stree samannit bhashan by our Jodhu begum. Had heard enough of the episode from other members' posts & ur detailed post too. Am sure Jalal must have been more blighted errr....I mean, more enlightened after this new lecture. Must give brownie points to this chap  for listening & withstanding his begum s lectures & acting on the same too. But after seeing the condensed version of the ME, I was more angry at Jallu than Jodha for not letting her go her way, instead of pestering & begging her to forgive him. But guess the guy is too in love to bother about any selfrespect or the like. Let s see how much low the showmakers portray the Shahenshah before this track ends.

And thanks for the pm, Aunty

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-23, 20:38

sashashyam wrote:
My dear Candy,I am sorry I missed this one till now, but my chipmunks and their new friends at  Dhwani have together made such a mini-Hanuman's tail of this thread that I cannot find the posts that I have to reply to!Thank you for liking this one so much. And as for Jalal, Sandhya used to borrow the head banging emoticon liberally  and use it in the IF too, of course for him!Your explanation for the lep is a neat one. Better than depending on Hermione ot lend her beaded bag with the Undetectable Extension Charm!Zuzana, I need some help, my dear. Whenever I mark  a point in my post with the cursor and click on an emoticon, the whole typed text vanishes and only  the emoticon remains. What is it that I am not doing or doing wrong? Shyamala zuzana wrote:
candy wrote:Shymala ji..  Its interesting to read you as usual . And this one.. I must say.. Is my fav of all your posts.. Coz me too had the same feel for jalal ..

Selective retrograde amnesia, Sophistry abounding parts are too good.

You have pointed out so right tat the real culprit is jalal .. So true.. I agree, i think even jalal told the same on tat ME of previous week.. He told a truth in anger.. !!

and abt her lectures .. Thank god i dint see on Saturday.. Those lines sayin kuch paap ke liye Bang they made jalal to look like a sinner to suffer all pains in life on a single day..

and your questions :lollol:you wanna know where that lep comes from.. Its maiya's mantra.. Anyone who causes pain and trouble for those who love them like mad can spell the mantra to green chutney and transform it to a lep
 ROFL  

Bharmal dint come by broom stick coz stick was weak.. ROFL  hope they sent any  pigeons.. Else FIL would have been following SIL scratch 

candy begum I bhant that lep....its magical esp from Jo maiyyas hand  hppy 

Shyamala ji Tants had posted what to do for this problem..hope it was helpful  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-23, 20:40

sashashyam wrote:FOLKS,

IT MAKES ME FEEL MORE THAN EVER AT HOME IN DHWANI TO SEE THAT MY YOUNG FRIENDS WHO HAVE COME HERE WITH ME, AND THEIR NEW FRIENDS IN DHWANI, HAVE TOGETHER MADE SUCH A MINI-HANUMAN'S TAIL OF THIS THREAD THAT NOW I CANNOT FIND THE POSTS TO WHICH I SHOULD RESPOND. hpee 

MY PROFUSE APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE AND A REQUEST FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AND I AM SURE I CAN DEPEND ON  YOUR NOT BEHAVING LIKE JODHA DID WITH JALAL IN THE LATEST MAHAEPISODE!
TO MAKE THINGS EASIER,  MAINLY FOR MYSELF,  hpee I HAVE POSTED MY ANALYSIS OF LAST NIGHT'S EPISODE AS A NEW THREAD: JODHA AKBAR 223: THE HAND OF FATE. DO SHARE YOUR VIEWS ON IT THERE. 

ONCE AGAIN, I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE MOVED HERE LOCK, STOCK, AND BARREL, THANKS IN GOOD MEASURE TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE, FROM THE MODS TO THE MEMBERS.

SHYAMALA B.COWSIK

PS: AS FOR THE CAPS, NO, I AM NOT YELLING! IT WAS MERELY TO MAKE SURE I CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION!

Thanks a lot ..its so heart warmign to know that you feel comfortable here  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-23, 20:56

Bobby13 wrote:Hi everybody, It's nice to see all of you here  long hug . I like the emoticons in this forum  hpee .

Yo.. This forum should thank Aunty.. she made so many of them register here hppy

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-23, 21:02

I was surprised with bhairamal's lecture today. The CVs do realize that they're showing Jo as an unfeeling and insensitive woman.. Is she the same girl who'd run out of the castle to save a bird.. how could she be so cruel to her own husband..?

I'm surprised she didn't own up to that, after her dad scolding her like that... she needs to open her her eyes and see if she is really worth so much trouble for Jalal. He has a country to run.. does she realize how important Jalal's time and life is..

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 21:10

hey Shyamala Aunty.....how r u,sooo glad that u decided to write exclusively 4 dhwani,I luuurv reading ur analysis n criticisms........n Rajat has grown soooooo fat na....he luks lyk a sack of potatoes(no offence meant)........I started watching JA only to c the super duper hot RT but.......but these epis r simply frustrating me so I've started watching other shows n missing some epis of JA.....n if RT does'nt slim down soon enough then I'll surely quit this show....running out of patience now. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

PS: Aunty do u c RR on colors....it's awesome,sooo funny n refreshing,do watch it once n share ur views about it tooo hpee

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2014-04-28, 08:04

You have taken the right decision Shyamala .
I visit many forums but decided to register myself here for the same reasons that you faced .
I am happy to see you pen your thoughts freely.

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum