Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Post by neha on 2014-04-21, 22:34

Aunty, Great post !!  long hug 
I was stunned at her when she said she never found love in his eyes...how could she be so heartless ? It was Jalal who claimed to be heartless but he actually was never , but this Jodha ? She is stone-hearted indeed.  Jodha is so blind in her ego that she has clearly forgotten that she never considered him her Pati ! She started doing him pranam after the FP track when he saved her from humiliation...before FP track Jodha was ruthless as far as Jalal is concerned...So what Pati ki Pooja is she talking about ? I'm sorry but I've never seen her doing any Pati ki Pooja till now...She is on good terms with Jalal that is because of his constant efforts after the suicide track...Jodha has done nothing on her own to improve and take her married life to next level ! She only talks about her Kartavya which she has fulfilled only in Benazir track, if this one exception is left Jodha has failed big time as a wife.  I was shocked to see her like this, her ego has overshadowed all her good deeds till date! She now is nothing but a woman drowned in her ego who cannot differentiate between right and wrong...What I feel is, she by now has understood that she is at fault too but somewhere she is afraid of accepting it and to say sorry to him. Jodha has always been a lady who has pinpointed Jalal's mistakes and felt contented when he repented and proved her right but this time, tables has turned, sometimes the self-righteous people cannot tolerate the fact that they have done wrong and their actions have affected their dear ones. I’ve a similar nutcase at home  ...same is with Jodha..she by now is soo used to of finding Jalal's faults and seeing him sorry for not listening to her or hurting her that its impossible and too tough for her to admit he is right and she is wrong this time ! Its just does not fit into her rulebook. Her subconscious mind constantly reminds her "I need to be right" and that's why she believes that her way is the best way of doing things, everyone till date have lauded her this trait of character and that's why she never found herself guilty and developed and lived with this erroneous belief.
   I'm of the opinion that they are deliberately trying to Malign Mughals in order to please one political group...we 3-4 gals here had raised this point sometimes back...now I'm glad that you too thinks the same. You spoke my mind when you said Jodha was cruel ! I sometimes feel that I'm harsh with my words and hurt the feelings of some young girls here but no this time Jodha was cruel, ruthless in her ego, she could not look beyond her own-self...she could not feel the pain in his eyes, the extreme tiredness he is going through mentally as well as physically. One needs to forget the their self-righteousness to feel others pain ! I wonder where is the old Jodha who used to feel for everyone and everything  I always felt she does not love him even an inch ! She shows no feminine wiles when he comes near her, when he holds her hand and when his eyes follows her wherever she goes. These small gestures makes us fall in love but when she directly jumped on "Ham aapse bahut prem karte hai Shehenshah" I got a 440 volt ka zatka !!  It irked me when she pretended to be god ! Who is she to decide that his every prayashchit is chota and I seriously pity her because she can only see his paap but not his prem...she can only see stree ke liye lalsa but not his emotions. she will never lose herself into him ...she fears for losing her identity and puts her own self above everything else and that's what makes her the one who will always reap the fruits of their relation with Jalal showering his love and his loyalties only to her.
 It is needless to say love Jalal, he is the reason I’m tolerating this crap but it put a bad taste watching that drama of feigning his death just to make her come out of the hiding...That was a cheap trick and I hated Jalal for that..he by now is so drained out that he does not even know what he is doing! he does not care for his people..there is only one woman he can see and by hook or by crook he wants her to come with him.  Roadside romeo ? I feel Ekta has made the Shehenshah-E-Hind and unwanted creature ! Agrawaasis does not want to see his face unless and until he returns with Jodha..Jodha does not want him in Mathura and to follow her, isn't he truly the most unwanted person in his own sultanate ?  Sad but true !Same question was lingering in my mind...why he is not thinking about his duties towards his kingdom...I loved the old Jalal..he was ruthless but he cared so much for his empire which his father has left to him that not even his Khan Baba was important to him when it came to the well-being of this sultanate. If love makes you soo weak and stupid then a King should never fall in love and betray the people of his kingdom. They have put a shame to Rajdharma ! If they wanted to show Jalal ultimately falling on the feets of Jodha Mata then why the hell did they chose to give a historical background to this show..I would have happily bid adieu to the show..It irks me when they degrade Akbar The Great so much.Aunty, there is no comparison between movie and this pathetic show ! Aishwarya's Jodha was a treat to eyes and was so pleasant that one would instantly fall in love with her...but this Jodha does nothing beyond leaving me sulk in frustration...This shows how Ekta has failed big time in making us to re-live this epic tale of Akbar and his beloved Heera Kunwari..One cannot stop itself from showing compassion towards this Jodha, she has reduced to such level that its hard to fall in love with her character. The makers are failing big time to understand that this is a 16th century show and one does not need feminism here, that too the negative one ! She lacks the grace of princess, she lacks the sagacity of a woman grown up with the strict code of conduct, she just does not fit into 16th century...For me she is a spoilt brat of 21st century whose parents never bothered to show her mirror when it was needed the most.

Last edited by neha on 2014-04-21, 22:43; edited 1 time in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-04-21, 22:38

In my disappointment with the JA team 's Mahaepisode I missed congratulating  you Shayamlaji on your 100th post..I wish the team had give a better worked episode to you on this occasion.. You look at the episode with such love and thorough insight without ever missing the point how the 16 the century emperor and his queen would have handled the affair..If viewers can have such a passion and understanding of the issues why don't the team who work on it keep it in mind?...I just wish they understood that a good story telling on television doesnot mean always making the heroine mahaan by hook or crook and  the fact that she needs to be pacified and upheld as the greatest alwyz...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-21, 22:56

Wow...Congratulations on hitting a century Aunty....its such an honour for Dhwani to host such a landmark and an exquisite post :) 

Coming to Jodha Akbar show, i agree with you on each word which u have penned down :)

I am so very miffed with the caricature of JA done at the hands of BT , t

hey feel they can put disclaimer and then do a free run of their wild imagination.

Forget the 16th century, I feel this whole track even if portrayed in the current time..will look so hollow....

Jodha's behaviour was a head desk moment for me, Jallu can be given a benefit of doubt but I must say, paridhi and to a certain extent rajat  are just not anymore into this show...and it shows in their acting.....we have seen their best so now the missing points are all the more on the face...

Thanks once again for making Dhwani your choicest destination :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby13 on 2014-04-21, 22:57

Dear Shyamala Aunty, thanks a lot for your PM on this post. You made me join another social networking site  Wink . It was a great post as usual. I am really tired of strongly campaigning against Jodha that I do not have any strength left now. What I am currently feeling is like a person when a very closed one does a mistake which can not be defended. I had commented in your last thread in IF forum and some other threads that I do not relate to this Jodha at all. I was the same person who was defending Jodha all these days and I could not find anything to defend her in this track. She is right now beyond my understanding capacity. So I am giving up on her for some time till she comes to her senses in Amer (But how is that possible? Have you seen the illogical argument of her masa about she not being able to welcome her !!!. And we are expecting these same people to drill some senses into Jodha !!!). Currently I am happy that Jalal can go back to Agra without thinking about Jodha's safety and concentrate on his Sultunate and people who were neglected for so long. But alas!, he has been attacked now and don't know in what state he will reach Agra back. I hope Todarmal saves him and he accompanies Jalal to Agra and stays in Agra forever. We need some sensible people with Jalal in Agra (Because there is no hope for him with HB, SB, Ruqu, MA, Adham, Sharif, BB and of course the palace cat  Wink ).

Bobby13
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-21, 23:10

Bobby13 wrote:Dear Shyamala Aunty, thanks a lot for your PM on this post. You made me join another social networking site  Wink . It was a great post as usual. I am really tired of strongly campaigning against Jodha that I do not have any strength left now. What I am currently feeling is like a person when a very closed one does a mistake which can not be defended. I had commented in your last thread in IF forum and some other threads that I do not relate to this Jodha at all. I was the same person who was defending Jodha all these days and I could not find anything to defend her in this track. She is right now beyond my understanding capacity. So I am giving up on her for some time till she comes to her senses in Amer (But how is that possible? Have you seen the illogical argument of her masa about she not being able to welcome her !!!. And we are expecting these same people to drill some senses into Jodha !!!). Currently I am happy that Jalal can go back to Agra without thinking about Jodha's safety and concentrate on his Sultunate and people who were neglected for so long. But alas!, he has been attacked now and don't know in what state he will reach Agra back. I hope Todarmal saves him and he accompanies Jalal to Agra and stays in Agra forever. We need some sensible people with Jalal in Agra (Because there is no hope for him with HB, SB, Ruqu, MA, Adham, Sharif, BB and of course the palace cat  Wink ).
Hi Bobby

Welcome here at Dhwani 

Hope we regroup here soon

Sandhya

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby13 on 2014-04-21, 23:17

Thanks a lot Sandhya long hug.
I have a question for you. How do you like a post in this forum?

Bobby13
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-21, 23:22

Bobby13 wrote:Thanks a lot Sandhya long hug.
Bobby .. sumana warmly welcomes you to Dhwani .....
 hpee 
the likes in this forum are bit different than others .. like button is right below the DP etc

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-21, 23:24; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-21, 23:22

Bobby13 wrote:Thanks a lot Sandhya long hug.

Hi bobby...welcome to Dhwani long hug 

There is a like button (it acct doesn't look like a button  Wink ) at the left corner ..you can hit it to like a post oe comment

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-21, 23:28

Thanks for the PM Shyamala

Ash

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky099 on 2014-04-21, 23:34

hi shyamla aunty

this is neena
awesome post
the mahaepisode was a big let down
throughout the week i was waiting for jodha's emotions to burst out
i was quite dissapointed by her throughout the week
i got a big shock when i came to know that she does not  realize her mistake in this whole MU
what an irony

jodha wanted to save jalal 's life
and now he will be attacked becoz of her

happygolucky099
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-21, 23:34

Dear Aunty
First of all congrats on your century. Each post was precious........as precious as Rajat is to the show, as precious as Jalal is to the story, as precious as Akbar is to Indian History.

Ekta has done unto Jodha and Akbar, especially Akbar what even the worst enemies of the Mughal Empire could do unto them.

Our Pati Pujari aunty, she was hurt at her charithra being questioned. But what about the very many occasions that she has questioned his integrity? Izzat is not exclusive women's property. And she did not apologise on any occasion. Also she didn't find it hard to forgive HB who also questioned her character in FP track. In fact, while Jalal just asked her to leave the palace, HB had said that she will push her in Mandir seedi or drown her in shaahi taalaab.

All this after she gave high-sounding speeches to Jalal on the greatness of forgiveness asking him to forgive BB and Shariffuddin. She was also able to forgive her father for the Shivaani fiasco after declaring that 'Mughal Khandaan ki Jodha Begum aapko kabhi kshama nahin kar sakthi'.  Was Jalal's behaviour worse that Bharmal's folly of BB and Shariffuddin's crime?  

And why did she and how could she bully him so? And our no-praayashchith paapi was standing with an expression worthy of Neville Longbottom. Even Neville grew in his confidence with time. This jelly of a Shahenshah is reducing his stature so much  that he is sinking (as per Anne's words) deeper than the Titanic.  

Today he looked like Ishan Avasti when his parents left him at the hostel. Hope they don't reduce him to the level of Ajay Devgn in the movie 'Main Aisa hi hoon' (incidentally he has already uttered the dialog)..........that of a grown child with the mental age of 7.

Today Menawati too beat him in self-flagellation. And  Teapot (incidentally, he is sensible and reasonable nowadays....) expects Masa and Dadisa to drill sense into him! I wish Abul Mali hits Jalal's head tomorrow and activates his long inert grey cells.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-21, 23:37

happygolucky099 wrote:hi shyamla aunty

this is neena
awesome post
i got a big shock when i came to know that she does not  realize her mistake in this whole MU
what an irony

yet she will be glorified for it Neena.

BTW, nice to see you here. Welcome to Dhwani hug1

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-21, 23:38

aashyagh wrote:Thanks for the PM Shyamala

Ash
Hi Ash.....Welcome on board. long hug

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky099 on 2014-04-21, 23:42

sandhya wrote:

this is neena
awesome post
what an irony

hi sandhya u r IF waali sandhya na

nice to see u dear long hug

happygolucky099
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-21, 23:50

happygolucky099 wrote:
sandhya wrote:

this is neena
awesome post
what an irony

hi sandhya u r IF waali sandhya na

nice to see u dear long hug
 Bilkul wahi. But I have been a member here, even before I joined IF. With Aunty's post here today, and only here, I see many of our IF friends here too. We can actually regroup here............. party4

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-21, 23:55

Thanks Sandhya, where is like button here??

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 00:03

aashyagh wrote:Thanks Sandhya, where is like button here??
Lower Left hand side

Actually here we click like only to convey our like. Only the number of like comes up...not our names. So there is no way of telling we have read the post. I have just asked Manu (Sumana) if 'like' could be modified here.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-22, 00:10

sandhya wrote:
Lower Left hand side

Actually here we click like only to convey our like. Only the number of like comes up...not our names. So there is no way of telling we have read the post. I have just asked Manu (Sumana) if 'like' could be modified here.
Hey Sandhya, Aashyagh,

The like button is being worked upon by the technical team and very soon it will display the name of the person....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-22, 00:15

Thanks Sandhya,

Shyamala, about Jodha, we will be tired of commenting on her ego/pride, but Jodha Begum doesn't get tired of her bhashans and blame Jalal morcha. She still doesn't have even a bit of guilt about her kartoots? She will never be able to love Jalal with the same passion as he loves her. She is a major disappointment, I have never disliked any lead heroine as much as I dislike this Jodha now. She needs to be redeemed and very soon, else we might ask for another wife to Jalal to love him.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 00:35

pollyanna wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Lower Left hand side

Hey Sandhya, Aashyagh,

The like button is being worked upon by the technical team and very soon it will display the name of the person....
Also Pallo, if there is a way to get to the index page of JA without having to click the back button continuously or going to Home and then Z and then to JA???????

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 00:44

sandhya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Lower Left hand side

Hey Sandhya, Aashyagh,

Also Pallo, if there is a way to get to the index page of JA without having to click the back button continuously or going to Home and then Z and then to JA???????

Just book mark  the page, Sandhya.. n when u click on it ..it will bring u to JA forum direct .. hpee..Please bring in any more suggestions or ideas..we are looking to improve the glitches  and make this new  forum a smooth ride for members.. Please bear with us until then..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 01:11

My dear Nanayaa, Now this is a very interesting point, and a thoughtful question that deserves a careful answer.Before I embark on that, let me tell you that I admire your ability to  respond  positively to something you see as well written, even if you do not agree with the content. It is not a very common trait, I can assure you, though I have often liked pieces which were very well done, even if I did not agree with what was said there.Now to business.There are only 2 ways in which one can analyse an episode. One is what I would call the Blame the CVs track, where one treats the characters solely as puppets created and manipulated by the script writers, with no volition of their own and thus, like all puppets, entirely free of both merit and blame.The second is to take each character as a real person, with his/her independent will and the ability to make right or wrong decisions, for which he/she will be held personally responsible. In this case, the lines spoken by a character are taken as his/hers alone, and he/she has to be judged according to what  is actually said by him/her.I always take the second option and I analyse  all the characters as  real persons, though they might, in this historical, have nothing much to do with the historical  Jalal or Jodha or Ruqaiya or Hamida. I assess and critique them as individuals who are responsible for their actions. What a reviewer should NOT is to mix the two options and, when a character you are fond of does things that are stupid, exonerate him/her by blaming the CVs for bad scripting. That would be a cop out, and a devious trick!So, though I have from the beginning been very fond of Jalal, and much less so of Jodha for reasons that you might not share, I would not hesitate to criticise Jalal, at times very strongly, if I think he has been foolish. I have done so here as well, as you would have seen, both as regards his excessive self-abasement, which is totally unlike any emperor that I can think of,  and more serious, his unacceptable neglect of his duties as a ruler to chase after his wife, in the process exposing himself (and his subjects who, if he died in an ambush like the one by Abul Mali shown in the precap, would be abandoned to the horrors of rule by him, or Adham, or Sharifuddin) . I also did not at all like that dead man stunt of his. Now I will not say that all these failings in Jalal are the scriptwriter's fault, for once I start doing that, why analyse Jalal at all? He is a mess any which way, so dump all that on the CVs and be done with it! As for Jodha, she is just a typical Ekta heroine, like Archana and Purvi in Pavitra Rishta, who can do no wrong and is progressively canonised, and the male lead correspondingly emasculated and reduced to a cipher. Exactly what is being done to Jalal.She is totally unrealistic. No 16th century princess could behave the way  jodha  does with this  imperial husband, nor with a Rajput king, if she had married one. I do not know if you watch Maharana Pratap, but the queens of Maharana Udai Singh there are much, much closer to what medieval queens would have been like than this Jodha Begum. I loved her as Kajri and also immediately after the Benazir track. But on Saturday, she was the limit.Not to worry, she has far more ardent admirers than critics overall. Only, I am not one of them, though I criticise her only  when I think she deserves it. As I do with Jalal.Shyamala B.CowsikNanayaa623 wrote:Hi Shyamala,
I do read your posts.  However, the only thing I do not like about the lovely write up is that you seems to be criticising the characters too much especially Jodha character based on her dialogues. You should not forget in the analysis that this is a material written by someone or a team of persons and therefore the material which should be analysed. Their failure to write dialogues that will fit the characters created perfectly well.
Rajat (Jalal) and Paridha (Jodha) are working with the dialogues given to them by the creative team for this sole reason I wish when you analysed or do a summary on the episode you would end thereof by stating that the creative team miss the mark this and that or they should have done it this way or that way in order to portray the characters to us the viewers in this manner.
Depending on the written update if am wrong since I do not understand Hindi. Jodha said “yes I care a lot about you” in the outburst and in her letter she said “ the blossoming of love” that kinda implies that the creative team wants us to believe that Jodha has not yet given out herself totally out to fall in love unconditionally with her husband and she is not at the level where Jalal is right now.
As to whether they are going to take her there we are yet to see that through their written material and how they intend to get her to that level.  She has not reached the level where nothing else matters to her completely only her husband and it is my hope that the CV team will bring her to that level in order to qualify for the epic love they claim of the JA serial.
I read a little history that she stood by her husband against her son right, that kinda implies that eventually she got to that level.
You are a good analyst though and love reading all your post.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 01:36

Sandhya, my pet, It is so lovely to have you here, and it makes me feel much, much more at home! As for my posts, you spoil me the way Jalal spoils Jodha!What a lawyerly, precise, fact-based, and utterly logical riposte, my dear girl! I could not have topped it myself. What  a trove of Jodha's glaring inconsistencies you have marshalled to back your arguments, not to speak of her Ammijaan's!As for the Neville Longbottom comparison, and that with Ishaan Avasti, they  almost made me cry for the Jalal that was. How are the mighty fallen, Sandhya!And when Bharmal, who is alive and thriving only because of Jalal's meherbani, has the gall to say that there is no pratibandh against his visiting Amer (after having apologised for not inviting him now,for the Gangaur), I felt like hitting him. He is there only because Jalal gave Amer back to him, and he has the audacity to behave as if Jalal was a supplicant seeking entry into his own territory!But as I said, my dear, it is all and solely Jalal's fault. if a man makes a doormat of himself, then naturally any lallu  panju will walk all over him. He made me feel queasy today, what with that hangdog face and his standing around like a roadside mendicant while Bharmal's convoy starts off. It was plain awful. How can an emperor debase himself and his stature to such an extent?I am sure he was wandering into Abul Mali dreaming of his Jodha Begum and fantasising about her return to him, and was thus taken by surprise and badly wounded. Otherwise,Abul Mali could never have got the better of Jalal on his own. What I do not understand is this. There is no one there to fight for Jalal and Abul Mali stabs him rigth thru with his sword.How then does Jalal survive? Let us see what farcical explanation we  are given tomorrow. Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:Dear Aunty
First of all congrats on your century. Each post was precious........as precious as Rajat is to the show, as precious as Jalal is to the story, as precious as Akbar is to Indian History.

Ekta has done unto Jodha and Akbar, especially Akbar what even the worst enemies of the Mughal Empire could do unto them.

Our Pati Pujari aunty, she was hurt at her charithra being questioned. But what about the very many occasions that she has questioned his integrity? Izzat is not exclusive women's property. And she did not apologise on any occasion. Also she didn't find it hard to forgive HB who also questioned her character in FP track. In fact, while Jalal just asked her to leave the palace, HB had said that she will push her in Mandir seedi or drown her in shaahi taalaab.

All this after she gave high-sounding speeches to Jalal on the greatness of forgiveness asking him to forgive BB and Shariffuddin. She was also able to forgive her father for the Shivaani fiasco after declaring that 'Mughal Khandaan ki Jodha Begum aapko kabhi kshama nahin kar sakthi'.  Was Jalal's behaviour worse that Bharmal's folly of BB and Shariffuddin's crime?  

And why did she and how could she bully him so? And our no-praayashchith paapi was standing with an expression worthy of Neville Longbottom. Even Neville grew in his confidence with time. This jelly of a Shahenshah is reducing his stature so much  that he is sinking (as per Anne's words) deeper than the Titanic.  

Today he looked like Ishan Avasti when his parents left him at the hostel. Hope they don't reduce him to the level of Ajay Devgn in the movie 'Main Aisa hi hoon' (incidentally he has already uttered the dialog)..........that of a grown child with the mental age of 7.

Today Menawati too beat him in self-flagellation. And  Teapot (incidentally, he is sensible and reasonable nowadays....) expects Masa and Dadisa to drill sense into him! I wish Abul Mali hits Jalal's head tomorrow and activates his long inert grey cells.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 01:38

Dear Ash, it is so good to have you here! Seems like nothing has changed!Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:Thanks for the PM Shyamala

Ash

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 01:42

Thanks a lot, my dear girl. I  am very pleased to have you too here, just like the old times! Yes, the mahaepisode was dismal, especially since I was hoping against hope for the resurrection of (a much fitter) Badal and his Kajri in Mathura. Instead, we got this!Shyamala Auntyhappygolucky099 wrote:hi shyamla aunty

this is neena
awesome post
what an irony

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next