Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 01:49

My dear Bobby, Now that you are here with me, I realise anew how much I had missed you these last few weeks.Yes, these goings on are dismal, and Jodha is unbearable.It seems very queer that all misunderstandings between our J&J can be solved only by Jalal getting wounded or nearly kicking the bucket. The way Abul Mali stabbed him in the precap was frightful, and I cannot imagine how they are going  to explain his surviving that! He must have been ambling along fantasising about Jodha coming back to him, when he must have been taken completely by surprise, ambushed and badly wounded.Otherwise that horsehair wig chap could never have got the better of a superb swordsman like Jalal!Shyamala AuntyPS: So you too are pulling my leg about the (non-existent) palace cat, you naughty girl! I thought it was only Cuddly Bear who did that!Bobby13 wrote:Dear Shyamala Aunty, thanks a lot for your PM on this post. You made me join another social networking site  Wink . It was a great post as usual. I am really tired of strongly campaigning against Jodha that I do not have any strength left now. What I am currently feeling is like a person when a very closed one does a mistake which can not be defended. I had commented in your last thread in IF forum and some other threads that I do not relate to this Jodha at all. I was the same person who was defending Jodha all these days and I could not find anything to defend her in this track. She is right now beyond my understanding capacity. So I am giving up on her for some time till she comes to her senses in Amer (But how is that possible? Have you seen the illogical argument of her masa about she not being able to welcome her !!!. And we are expecting these same people to drill some senses into Jodha !!!). Currently I am happy that Jalal can go back to Agra without thinking about Jodha's safety and concentrate on his Sultunate and people who were neglected for so long. But alas!, he has been attacked now and don't know in what state he will reach Agra back. I hope Todarmal saves him and he accompanies Jalal to Agra and stays in Agra forever. We need some sensible people with Jalal in Agra (Because there is no hope for him with HB, SB, Ruqu, MA, Adham, Sharif, BB and of course the palace cat  Wink ).

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 01:57

Dear Veena, Needless to say, I am very pleased that you have joined me here. Thanks a ton, my dear! I too would have preferred to stay on in the IF as well, seeing the number of friends I had there, but the whole set up became stifling.I am  happy  you liked this post. As for the generation gap, as I am 60+, for many it might well be  a double generation  gap! Not that I have ever felt it in the IF or here, especially with my chipmunk gang!Shyamala drveena wrote:hello shyamala!
 hpee  long hug 

drveenak was a name i had to use before i got myself registered here.......

as far as your writing is concerned ......hats off to you.very well written.. i really appreciate your analysis Clap  Thumbsup  
Miss You  really miss you on IF.....

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 02:06

Yes, Ash, that is  a great idea. Let us look for a gorgeous one, to put the whole harem, Hamida, and Mahaam in their places by wrapping Jalal  round her little finger!As for this Jodha, the less said about her the better.Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:Thanks Sandhya,

Shyamala, about Jodha, we will be tired of commenting on her ego/pride, but Jodha Begum doesn't get tired of her bhashans and blame Jalal morcha.  She still doesn't have even a bit of guilt about her kartoots?  She will never be able to love Jalal with the same passion as he loves her.  She is a major disappointment, I have never disliked any lead heroine as much as I dislike this Jodha now.  She needs to be redeemed and very soon, else we might ask for another wife to Jalal to love him.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-22, 05:26

Hmmmm anyone recognize me?

lashy

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-22, 05:33

Ok I was meant to edit previous post with a few emos but doesn't seem to work...
anyways
aunty brilliant post.. This Jo is unrecognizable and not the one I wanna watch...
Haven't been watching the episodes the past week only going by written updates...and I already can't stomach it..

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 05:38

lashy wrote:
Ok I was meant to edit previous post with a few emos but doesn't seem to work...
anyways
aunty brilliant post.. This Jo is unrecognizable and not the one I wanna watch...
Haven't been watching the episodes the past week only going by written updates...and I already can't stomach it..

Hello Lashy . .. long hug 
Welcome to Dhwani ... When the serial gets boring we enjoy the written updates and have fun and masti criticising it .. Welcome to join the merry crowd of Dhwani and share the fun !! ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-04-22, 07:33

long hugsalam My Dear Aunty   hpee  hpee

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-04-22, 08:51

Hi!! Aunty, am here for you.
Congratulations on your century post  Clap 

As usual loved to read your fabulous take on ME.

I just want better sense prevail both Jodha and Jalal....by gawdd!!! they are testing our limits. Bang

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 09:02

smile.sara wrote:long hugsalam My Dear Aunty   hpee  hpee
Hi sara
Khushamdeed

Dhwani khaandaan mein hum aapka istaqbal karte hain.
(Hope my urdu is passable!)

To my dhwani friends
Sara has a lovely command over urdu and we refer to her whenever Rajat mumbles difficult words.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 09:04

mishti wrote:Hi!! Aunty, am here for you.

I just want better sense prevail both Jodha and Jalal....by gawdd!!! they are testing our limits. Bang
Hi Mishti
Welcome to dhwani.  hug1 
Sandhya

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 09:10

lashy wrote:
anyways
Lashy hi!
Lovely to have you here. bounce 
 long hug 

To my dhwani friends
Lashy is one of the most intelligent perceptive and most interesting writers of IF. Her FF with a 21st century Jodha and Jalal is as popular in IF as the show itself. We call her Jalal's occlumens. She can explain jalal's state of mind with lucid clarity and poetic sensitivity.  (Something we expect from Jodha and never get.Evil or Very Mad)

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-04-22, 09:17

Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Hi Sasha,

have always been a silent reader  of yours ..  Have shared my thoughts on the episode in this thread  ... Right now I am hit by  JA Bug.. thats m in somnambulist mode .. hence the 
link 

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t42144-incense-sticks

In addition to slipshod  creativity, I felt that  RT n PS were bothered by the weather  esp whilst shooting  nearby  the canal .. 

All in all , an episode that ought to be incinerated by  Zee , BT n JA Team ...

oye, you did a post on JA? are you still watching it... its a surprise that JA is still on your watchable list!  hppy 

Vi Ponnu  Bang  Bang  Bang  ..Idhu enna Kelvi ??  Bang  Bang  Bang  How could I make a post without watching  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  ..

The only reason why I am sticking to JA is cuz I like History n even though they paint the show with Balalji tar, they are sticking to mainpoints in history... Plus.. i want to see how Jalal weathers the petticoat revolution . Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

ouch ouch ouch.. medhuva kottavum! OK, Agreed ! you are a stanch watcher of JA!

Haiye, Jalal was never able to weather the petticoat revolution, Petticoat government started to flourish in his rule and we are witnessing how it all started  hppy

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-22, 09:43

hey shyamala, i am here! mandy! put my whole name as user name..oops should have pu mandyg..how do i change my user name?

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-22, 09:54

Am I late for the party??? 

I see that most of the IF friends are here. Good to see you guys here  long hug 

Aunty, your analysis, as usual, is really good. For your Selective retrograde amnesia, The real culprit, Stupid-unfeeling stunt and Austenian failing parts  Kiss

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-22, 10:07

mandy gill wrote:hey shyamala, i am here! mandy! put my whole name as user name..oops should have pu mandyg..how do i change my user name?

Hello Mandy, welcome to Dhwani  long hug 

To change the username, you need to go to your profile and change it there, the profile option is under the "Dhwani" banner of this forum page, hope it helps  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-22, 10:14

mandyg wrote:hey shyamala, i am here! mandy! put my whole name as user name..oops should have pu mandyg..how do i change my user name?
Hi Mandy long hug Saswagatam

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-22, 10:17

hi sandhya, still tryong to get used to this forum..feels strange but am feeling safe and at home long hug 
sandhya wrote:
mandyg wrote:hey shyamala, i am here! mandy! put my whole name as user name..oops should have pu mandyg..how do i change my user name?

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 10:43

Good Lord, who is this? Jalal's Official Occlumens in person! You are going to be much needed here, Lashykanna, so look sharp and  get your Quikquotes Quill (??) in good shape for coping with the demand for  your takes on our Saintly Doormat No.1. As for your other post, not to worry, now that you are here, the chipmunk gang can regroup in full force - I am sure Tripti will also turn up soon. It is wonderful to have you back with me. We will have a lot of fun and the CVs can go jump in the lake (along with their lead pair).Shyamala Periammalashy wrote:Hmmmm anyone recognize me?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 10:47

Welcome to the gang, my dear Priya! It feels so nice to see that so many of you have ventured into a new and initially confusing forum just to be  with me. I am  delighted and so touched.And I am glad you liked those parts in this post,especially the Austenian failing part. I just could not help that one, it was so tempting.I am also surprised that no one else seems to share my distaste for the dead man stunt of Jalal's.See you again soon. Take care.Shyamala AuntyPriya.n wrote:Am I late for the party???
I see that most of the IF friends are here. Good to see you guys here  long hug 

Aunty, your analysis, as usual, is really good. For your Selective retrograde amnesia, The real culprit, Stupid-unfeeling stunt and Austenian failing parts  Kiss

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 10:49

Mandy, sweetheart, welcome! Now that you are here, things will really get going. See, we will have  a lot of fun, no matter what the CVs do.  And leave your id as it is; it does not need changing!Affectionately,Shyamalamandyg wrote:hi sandhya, still tryong to get used to this forum..feels strange but am feeling safe and at home long hug 
sandhya wrote:

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 10:51

Mishti my sweet, I am so happy that you too have arrived. We will all enjoy ourselves to the hilt here, you will see, and will surmount all the idiocies the CVs throw at us!Yes, 100 posts is a lot; I do not know how I  wrote all of them, but it was mostly because of such supportive readers like you.And I am so glad that you liked this one too.Shyamala Auntymishti wrote:Hi!! Aunty, am here for you.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 10:53

Khushamadeed, Sara beta! (Not like Hamida Banu and her Jodha beta!) I am sure you will enjoy yourself here with all of us much more so than there. I am delighted that you are here!Shyamala Auntysmile.sara wrote:long hugsalam My Dear Aunty   hpee  hpee

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 13:07; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by akdha on 2014-04-22, 10:58

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Lower Left hand side

Actually here we click like only to convey our like. Only the number of like comes up...not our names. So there is no way of telling we have read the post. I have just asked Manu (Sumana) if 'like' could be modified here.
Hey Sandhya, Aashyagh,

The like button is being worked upon by the technical team and very soon it will display the name of the person....
Also Pallo, if there is a way to get to the index page of JA without having to click the back button continuously or going to Home and then Z and then to JA???????

Just book mark  the page, Sandhya.. n when u click on it ..it will bring u to JA forum direct .. hpee..Please bring in any more suggestions or ideas..we are looking to improve the glitches  and make this new  forum a smooth ride for members.. Please bear with us until then..

I , I aslo have a suggestion, when we are viewing a page in a part show forum, and then loggin in, we  are moved back to the 1st intro page of dhwani. it will be good, if we are staying in that page only!

akdha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by akdha on 2014-04-22, 11:04

Hi Aunty hpee Akdha(Chitra) here! I made a reply to ur post too!!

akdha
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-22, 11:10

shyamala, spoke to zee..i said that i cannot see akbar like this, in reality he was not a die haert romantic!..i said i feel nausiated when i see him like this..i said the natkiye rupantar should have some limit!..i suggested them not to mix his love for jodha and politics and not to give jodha all the credit for his administrative reforms!..i further added that jodha was a woman of 16th century and not some jhansi ki rani that was rebellious like she is all the time..show her bending a little!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum