Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-22, 11:25

Mandy,  you spoke to zee, but did you not wait for their response? ROFL

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 221: The final meltdown

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-22, 11:27

ash, they said the same dialogue..and at the end i said are yaar natkiya rupantar ki bhi koi limit hai ki nahin...lol

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-22, 11:29

btw, how many pages we can go up to?

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-22, 11:30

Wow.....am so elated to see so many new faces and the tadka u all have brought with your comments..I logged in and had an awesome time going thru each comment...... I guess this will help help us tide over the rot which is happening in the show

Welcome all of u once again to D  long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-22, 11:58

live commentary of the precap combined with promo....

jalal ne jodha ko sapne mein dekha
lekin are ye kya hua
AM hakeekat main tha jisne jodha ka roop dharan kar liya sapne mein
aur ye kiya waar talwar se jalal pe
jalal sapne se utha hi tha ke zakhmi ho gaya
aur mauka dekhte hi AM ne pet mein talwaar thoos di
aur jodha rani ko jalal ki chabbi nazar aane lagi
shayad jalal ki aatma bhatak rahi thi...

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 12:00

mandyg wrote:btw, how many pages we can go up to?
You can go upto 150, Mandy ..

Welcome to D  , My Friend  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 12:02

mandyg wrote:live commentary of the precap combined with promo....

lekin are ye kya hua

Pehle khud bhatak raha tha , Ab usski aatma  bhi bhatakne lagi   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 12:10

akdha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:
Hey Sandhya, Aashyagh,

The like button is being worked upon by the technical team and very soon it will display the name of the person....
Also Pallo, if there is a way to get to the index page of JA without having to click the back button continuously or going to Home and then Z and then to JA???????

Just book mark  the page, Sandhya.. n when u click on it ..it will bring u to JA forum direct .. hpee..Please bring in any more suggestions or ideas..we are looking to improve the glitches  and make this new  forum a smooth ride for members.. Please bear with us until then..

I , I aslo have a suggestion, when we are viewing a page in a part show forum, and then loggin in, we  are moved back to the 1st intro page of dhwani. it will be good, if we are staying in that page only!

I am sorry, Did nt get you, Akdha.. Can you please elaborate ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-22, 12:25

Tanthya wrote:
akdha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Also Pallo, if there is a way to get to the index page of JA without having to click the back button continuously or going to Home and then Z and then to JA???????

Just book mark  the page, Sandhya.. n when u click on it ..it will bring u to JA forum direct .. hpee..Please bring in any more suggestions or ideas..we are looking to improve the glitches  and make this new  forum a smooth ride for members.. Please bear with us until then..

I , I aslo have a suggestion, when we are viewing a page in a part show forum, and then loggin in, we  are moved back to the 1st intro page of dhwani. it will be good, if we are staying in that page only!

Sathu, when we log out and login again then we are moved back to the main page i.e. http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/ ....I think Akdha is trying to say that when we log out and login again then user should stay on the same page, i.e. JA forum page.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 12:32

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
akdha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sathu, when we log out and login again then we are moved back to the main page i.e. http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/  ....I think Akdha is trying to say that when we log out and login again then user should stay on the same page, i.e. JA forum page.

Got it !! Thanks and Big Hugs, Neha Begum..
Akdha will get back to you on this.. hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 12:53

Mandy dear, it is all wasted effort, talking to these philistine money grubbers, and that includes Balaji. As you would remember, I tried with Ekta herself, twice, and I do not think it had any effect. Donjas was pleased that the TRPs had fallen a bit with this asinine Mathura track, but so long as the show stays in the top 123, nothing will change.Moreover, like Nirupa Roy weeping at the drop of a hat in the old films, these CVs are pre-programmed for such melodramatic, over the  top scripts. Nothing can be done with them. Plus, since it works 90% of the time,  given the taste of the audience, why would they bother at all?But I can see that it must have made you feel better to  chew them out, and in this sense it was well worth it!Shyamalamandyg wrote:shyamala, spoke to zee..i said that i cannot see akbar like this, in reality he was not a die haert romantic!..i said i feel nausiated when i see him like this..i said the natkiye rupantar should have some limit!..i suggested them not to mix his love for jodha and politics and not to give jodha all the credit for his administrative reforms!..i further added that jodha was a woman of 16th century and not some jhansi ki rani that was rebellious like she is all the time..show her bending a little!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 12:57

My dear Pallavi, This is our very own Jalal Sanrakshan Mandali, though of late the sanrakshan has had to be against Jalal himself! Then there is my chipmunk gang - Sandhya, Tripti (still not here), Lashy, and a whole lot more, who will assuredly turn your forum upside down in no time. You should see what they  do to my threads as a routine - after they have been at it, I cannot find a single post that I NEED to respond to, for they have buried all of them! I love them all to bits, my chipmunks!Shyamala Auntypollyanna wrote:Wow.....am so elated to see so many new faces and the tadka u all have brought with your comments..I logged in and had an awesome time going thru each comment...... I guess this will help help us tide over the rot which is happening in the show

Welcome all of u once again to D  long hug

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 12:59

Don't worry, Mandy dear, I will do a new one before this one gets to be too long and we can all move over to that one! As for your question, I have no idea, but I am sure one of their very helpful mods will let us know.Shyamalamandyg wrote:btw, how many pages we can go up to?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 13:04

sashashyam wrote:
Don't worry, Mandy dear, I will do a new one before this one gets to be too long and we can all move over to that one! As for your question, I have no idea, but I am sure one of their very helpful mods will let us know.Shyamalamandyg wrote:btw, how many pages we can go up to?

Hi Sasha,

The pages can go up to 150.. Hope it helps  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 13:06

Mandy, that is really sad-funny, if you know what I mean. I was shocked and distressed when they showed Abul Mali stabbing a bloodied and badly wounded Jalal right thru the body. I am convinced that it will be a dream, but this time, for once, not Jodha's but Abul Mali's! Finally, to cheer up the folks, I am going to share with them Khushi's wicked take on the Jalal-Abul Mali scene (she should have been here by now)" :="===================================================================== wrote:Jalal is fantasising about Jodha smiling at him...n he walks towards her...maybe he mistakes Abul Mali's "Kaali Ghaneri Reshami Zulfein" to be hers & goes & embraces him. AM will then DHAKKOfy him, obviously.  Again, Jalal will continue to think that his beloved has, in her unique act of love, dhakkofied him. 
 He will again go to embrace AM, & that is when AM will brutally attack him 

Hail Shehenshah-e-Hind!! 
============================================================================

It made me laugh so much that I was almost over the shock of seeing my boy stabbed so brutally.

Shyamala

Tanthya
mandyg wrote:live commentary of the precap combined with promo....

lekin are ye kya hua

Pehle khud bhatak raha tha , Ab usski aatma  bhi bhatakne lagi   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 13:09

Chitra my dear girl, how nice to see you here! I shall now look for your comment and respond to it at once.Shyamala Auntyakdha wrote: long hug Hi Aunty hpee Akdha(Chitra) here! I made a reply to ur post too!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 13:14

Sandhya my poppet, what a VERY clever thing you are doing - to provide a thumbnail intro of each of our friends who have come over here! It never occurred to me to do so, but it is a very sensible and useful initiative. This way all our other friends in Dhwani can get to know and benefit from all the (real ) hunars of Sara, Lashy et al. Bravo, my dearest girl!Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:
Ok I was meant to edit previous post with a few emos but doesn't seem to work...
anyways
aunty brilliant post.. This Jo is unrecognizable and not the one I wanna watch...
Haven't been watching the episodes the past week only going by written updates...and I already can't stomach it..
Lashy hi!
Lovely to have you here. bounce 
 long hug 

To my dhwani friends
Lashy is one of the most intelligent perceptive and most interesting writers of IF. Her FF with a 21st century Jodha and Jalal is as popular in IF as the show itself. We call her Jalal's occlumens. She can explain jalal's state of mind with lucid clarity and poetic sensitivity.  (Something we expect from Jodha and never get.Evil or Very Mad)

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-22, 13:22

Tanthya, Abavi, delighted to see that there is a promising Tamizhar Kuzhu in the making here. We have Sandhya too, and Lashy by adoption, plus more  from the IF of they come over to Dhwani, as I hope they do. I see that the cutest of your emoticons here is the kuttifier. Sandhya uses it liberally for Jalal these days!Do call me Shyamala. I am called that, or Shyamala Aunty/Di/Chechi/Akka, all  depending on the whim of  the other party (taking into account my advanced age of 60 plus! ) , and I am fine with all of them. Sasha (aka Siddhartha) is my 29 year old son, and I use his pet  name in all my ids.  I will now go across and read your post.Shyamala (whatever)Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Hi Sasha,

have always been a silent reader  of yours ..  Have shared my thoughts on the episode in this thread  ... Right now I am hit by  JA Bug.. thats m in somnambulist mode .. hence the 
link 

http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t42144-incense-sticks

In addition to slipshod  creativity, I felt that  RT n PS were bothered by the weather  esp whilst shooting  nearby  the canal .. 

All in all , an episode that ought to be incinerated by  Zee , BT n JA Team ...

oye, you did a post on JA? are you still watching it... its a surprise that JA is still on your watchable list!  hppy 

Vi Ponnu  Bang  Bang  Bang  ..Idhu enna Kelvi ??  Bang  Bang  Bang  How could I make a post without watching  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  ..

The only reason why I am sticking to JA is cuz I like History n even though they paint the show with Balalji tar, they are sticking to mainpoints in history... Plus.. i want to see how Jalal weathers the petticoat revolution . Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

ouch ouch ouch.. medhuva kottavum! OK, Agreed ! you are a stanch watcher of JA!

Haiye, Jalal was never able to weather the petticoat revolution, Petticoat government started to flourish in his rule and we are witnessing how it all started  hppy

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 13:29

sashashyam wrote:
Tanthya, Abavi, delighted to see that there is a promising Tamizhar Kuzhu in the making here. We have Sandhya too, and Lashy by adoption, plus more  from the IF of they come over to Dhwani, as I hope they do. I see that the cutest of your emoticons here is the kuttifier. Sandhya uses it liberally for Jalal these days!Do call me Shyamala. I am called that, or Shyamala Aunty/Di/Chechi/Akka, all  depending on the whim of  the other party (taking into account my advanced age of 60 plus! ) , and I am fine with all of them. Sasha (aka Siddhartha) is my 29 year old son, and I use his pet  name in all my ids.  I will now go across and read your post.Shyamala (whatever)Abavi wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Abavi wrote:

oye, you did a post on JA? are you still watching it... its a surprise that JA is still on your watchable list!  hppy 

Vi Ponnu  Bang  Bang  Bang  ..Idhu enna Kelvi ??  Bang  Bang  Bang  How could I make a post without watching  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  ..

The only reason why I am sticking to JA is cuz I like History n even though they paint the show with Balalji tar, they are sticking to mainpoints in history... Plus.. i want to see how Jalal weathers the petticoat revolution . Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

ouch ouch ouch.. medhuva kottavum! OK, Agreed ! you are a stanch watcher of JA!

Haiye, Jalal was never able to weather the petticoat revolution, Petticoat government started to flourish in his rule and we are witnessing how it all started  hppy

Neengalum Tamil-aa ... Varuga varuga... Inge Tamilar mandram-mein irukkiradhu ..

Ohh .. I was not aware of that .. I would prefer Ma'am if you don't mind .. and Ma'am ..A hearty welcome to  D Kudumbam !!  Hope to see D flourishing under ur gaze n warmth ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-22, 13:34

Hello Shyamala ji I look rather late for the party here..Congratulations on your centinnial post and wish to read you for many many more such fabulous posts.  hpee 

I am seeing so many new faces and Big welcome to all of you here at Dhwani  hpee 

The ME was such a waste for the fact that Jodha and Jalal having met after much struggles didnt bring the expected emotions..instead the same bhashans. another miffing point for me is fairly I felt even if both Jodha jallu are at fault for Jalal to have MU her and Jodha to have not being frank with Jalal how come now its become only Jalals fault.  When they met atleast I expected an emotional reunion...sigh why I do even expect anythign from this team.

Jpdha is no where behaving like a princess nor Jalal like an emperor. Its sorry state of affairs..will they get redeemed at all ??

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-22, 13:36

sashashyam wrote:
Sandhya my poppet, what a VERY clever thing you are doing - to provide a thumbnail intro of each of our friends who have come over here! It never occurred to me to do so, but it is a very sensible and useful initiative. This way all our other friends in Dhwani can get to know and benefit from all the (real ) hunars of Sara, Lashy et al. Bravo, my dearest girl!Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:
Ok I was meant to edit previous post with a few emos but doesn't seem to work...
anyways
aunty brilliant post.. This Jo is unrecognizable and not the one I wanna watch...
Haven't been watching the episodes the past week only going by written updates...and I already can't stomach it..
Lashy hi!
 long hug 

To my dhwani friends
Lashy is one of the most intelligent perceptive and most interesting writers of IF. Her FF with a 21st century Jodha and Jalal is as popular in IF as the show itself. We call her Jalal's occlumens. She can explain jalal's state of mind with lucid clarity and poetic sensitivity.  (Something we expect from Jodha and never get.Evil or Very Mad)

Thats a great thing to hear and an honour to have such talented people amongst us...Lashy hope you will share your amazing story with us  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 13:55

Oh.. Its feels happy to see many new friends here..

Hi guys.. Welcome you all to the Land of D long hug hope to enjoy much more than before..

@shyamala ji, congrats for hitting a century.. Thumbsup i really love your write ups coz the fact is even i do tapasya i cant write like tat Clap

and abt this post.. I will read and comment. Coz seeing 14 pages i started to read tat.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-22, 14:05

sandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:
anyways
Lashy hi!
 long hug 

To my dhwani friends

Sandy babes.. what an intro what an intro... Jalalkku koodu serial le indha maadri oru intro kedakkale..  long hug  extra long arm hug!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 14:08

lashy wrote:
sandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:
anyways
Lashy hi!
 long hug 

To my dhwani friends

Sandy babes.. what an intro what an intro... Jalalkku koodu serial le indha maadri oru intro kedakkale..  long hug  extra long arm hug!

Hi Lashy,  long hug

Shyamala Ma'am has spoken highly of you and ur writings ... Avanga Sonnangna.. agmark Mudhirai kutthina maadhiri.. eagerly looking to read you  and  A Hearty welcome to D..  hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-22, 14:11

sashashyam wrote:
Good Lord, who is this? Jalal's Official Occlumens in person! You are going to be much needed here, Lashykanna, so look sharp and  get your Quikquotes Quill (??) in good shape for coping with the demand for  your takes on our Saintly Doormat No.1. As for your other post, not to worry, now that you are here, the chipmunk gang can regroup in full force - I am sure Tripti will also turn up soon. It is wonderful to have you back with me. We will have a lot of fun and the CVs can go jump in the lake (along with their lead pair).Shyamala Periammalashy wrote:Hmmmm anyone recognize me?

Dinka chika dinka chika dinka chika periyamma
 Party2 

Sandy's been kind enough ...hi girls... I'm sure we'll all get to know each other 

Tanthya - If I'm not wrong you used to be on IF and write takes in the IPKKND forum na? If so, I've read your prolific writing there..
Thanks Sumana and all the rest who've welcomed me and our friends here so warmly  hug1 

Ok the smilies are really making me go ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: