Latest topics

JALAL'S HEIGHT OF RECOGNIZING A PERSON...............

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JALAL'S HEIGHT OF RECOGNIZING A PERSON...............

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-21, 16:48

Jalal was Shahenshah of Hindustan..........so, then, whole India was depended on me...........but last week it felt awkward & stupid to me when the cv's saw Jalal & Jodha were less intelligent than Todarmal & Maham Anga...........remember the Sujamal incident.................in which MA recognized him easily..........but Shahenshah couldn't recognize him............ok, that may be possible.but what about Jodha???????she was Suju's sister na?????now it comes to todarmal.............he is so intelligence that he recognized Shahenshah easily.........although he saw him first time with a beard.................so, here Todar proved his observation power............I am damn sure....if this recognise work was given to Jalal, he would definitely failed........because according to the cvs.......JALAL IS THE MOST STUPID SHAHENSHAH IN THIS WHOLE WORLD........GUYS, isn't it funny that, who becomes, SHAHENSHAH-E-HIND............he can't recognize a man with some different makeover..............according to cvs if Abu Mali, Adham, Cheapuddin, Maham come infront of Shahenshah with some different makeover, Jalal will not recognize him/her......................cvs should notice Jalal's weak point.....................................guys, please share your views....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: JALAL'S HEIGHT OF RECOGNIZING A PERSON...............

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-21, 16:57

Hiyaa Sanchu,

You are bilkool karekt  !! The CV's take a great delight in dumbing down  Jalal .. Jalal not recognizing Sujamal is somewhat acceptable as he had not seen Sujamal before but Jodha Bindni not recognizing her own  khoon ka rishta Bhaisa..is illogical ...

waise ..History says tht Jalal had a powerful n uncanny memory.. he could recollect events that had happened  when he was 2 years old with extreme clarity .. but looking at him in Mayya's show,  we would be surprised if he even remembers to put on his jhoothi..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-21, 17:01

really sathya............i'm damn sure that in some episode they will reveal to us that jalal has Long term memory loss syndrome.......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2014-04-21, 17:05

I dont link up Jalal with the akbar the great anymore...

I dont want to insult that great emperor so much!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-21, 17:07

sanchu wrote:really sathya............i'm damn sure that in some episode they will reveal to us that jalal has Long term memory loss syndrome.......... hppy  hppy
Arrey, Aapko pata nahi..Ghajini bhi isse hi dekhe ke banaya tha  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-21, 17:09

Sanchu.. Nice post..

yes.. Jo who is not able to identify her bro with beard was stupid.. Every time he has to tel., hum hain Jodha.. Hum hain... Then her face lights up hppy

they made the king and queen as memory loss patients and others as those who had memory vita..

Just think, sharif had a doubt when he saw suja..but not Jo..

Thank god they dint show, tat Jo Ja wasn't able to recognize themselves as kajri, badal hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-21, 17:10

Sathya.. Maiya's version of jalal is a inspiration for ghajini hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-21, 17:10

Tanthya wrote:
sanchu wrote:really sathya............i'm damn sure that in some episode they will reveal to us that jalal has Long term memory loss syndrome.......... hppy  hppy
Arrey, Aapko pata nahi..Ghajini bhi isse hi dekhe ke banaya tha  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
oh!!!!! really!!!!!! what a twist.................sirf ghajini hi kyun............Ghanchakkar ka EMRAAN Hashmi ka role bhi jalal se inspired hoke hi banaya gaya tha................& ye colleges, university mein lecturer naam bhi jo begum ke character dwarahi protsahit hai....... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by rose kaintura on 2014-04-22, 11:03

this is just serial guys  n all the events r not correct n i don't like this post Evil or Very Mad  as insulting akbar the great king

rose kaintura
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-22, 11:07

rose kaintura wrote:this is just serial guys  n all the events r not correct n i don't like this post Evil or Very Mad  as insulting akbar the great king

No dear, the TM is talking about the onscreen portrayal of Akbar ...everyone respects the real Akbar The Great, its just that CVs have degraded the character so much that one cannot help but feel frustrated after watching the show.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by rose kaintura on 2014-04-22, 11:08

this is just serial guys  n all the events r not correct n i don't like this post Evil or Very Mad  as insulting akbar the great king

rose kaintura
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rose kaintura on 2014-04-22, 11:11

rose kaintura
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 11:31

hey rose..........i'm protesting this cv's potrayal on akbar............we all reapest the real AKBAR THE GREAT.......i was just wanted to say that, the cv's r insulting akbar's character..........have u seen, what has the cv's do????????? according to cv's he is not a shahenshah.he is majnu............i am protesting on this & my intention was this also.................b8 still i will say, if i hav hurt ur sentiments..then i'm extremely extremely extremely sorry........... No  No 

& manu, if u think that my post is somewhwre wrong, then pls inform me...........i will delete it...........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-22, 11:41

Very true Sanchu..... my eyes came out of the sockets in those scenes ...

After JA fiasco...I really dont want Mayya to try her hands with Devdas......here she assassinated a historical character, there she will molest a classic literature

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 11:42

pollyanna wrote:Very true Sanchu..... my eyes came out of the sockets in those scenes ...

After JA fiasco...I really dont want Mayya to try her hands with Devdas......here she assassinated a historical character, there she will molest a classic literature
anna, pls read rose's comment & my appology........then pls give ur decision..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-22, 11:54

Abavi wrote:I dont link up Jalal with the akbar the great anymore...

I dont want to insult that great emperor so much!
well said!!

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-22, 12:06

Sanchu and Rose, we are all JA fans here, thats the reason why we are here rite? and we all come with diff POV's  on everything under the sun.....there is absolutely no right and no wrong....

Now regarding Akbar as a historical char which we all have read and now which is being portrayed, methinks.....we are all sad how his char graph has been butchered to suit TRP and makers' whims....and thats the reason why all of us are miffed.....

I am afraid, we wont find anyone on this forum who doesnt like Akbar, the historical char. Its quite simple, had it been the case, he/she wouldnt have been here in the forum watching the show, isnt it?

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:09

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum