Latest topics

AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 11:07

UPDATED
AIGMCET RESULT 
SARVODAYA GUTTER KANYA VIDYALAYA
2014-15

after much deliberation, matha pachchi and hair pulling i've finally found the top 5 answers in response to the AIGMCET 
the question paper http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t41699-all-india-gmcetja-versionde-do-apne-gm-ka-proof-xd-updated-check-first-post#186969

and the top five favorrite answers were *drumroll*

(in order of posting)
cutie pai :-) aka jenny http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t41699p14-all-india-gmcetja-versionde-do-apne-gm-ka-proof-xd-updated-check-first-post#187416

--sumana13--http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t41699p14-all-india-gmcetja-versionde-do-apne-gm-ka-proof-xd-updated-check-first-post#187417


Nanayaa623   http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t41699p56-all-india-gmcetja-versionde-do-apne-gm-ka-proof-xd-updated-check-first-post#187650



aishakapoor http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t41699p70-all-india-gmcetja-versionde-do-apne-gm-ka-proof-xd-updated-check-first-post#187886



Priya.n  http://dhwani.mytvsoapforum.com/t41699p133-all-india-gmcetja-versionde-do-apne-gm-ka-proof-xd-updated-check-first-post#189699


I'm not going to rank anyone here... each answer was good and unique and though it was tough, i finally chose the top five i liked the most... 

Now on to the honorary awards

1# Miss GM INDIA and SR expert award queen 
this award goes to my bitwa, my first ever shishya sanchu....!!! congrats love Thumbsup 

2# Most Creative answer award
this one was tough, but this award is shared by cutie pai :-) and --sumana13-- Thumbsup 

3# Naughty naughty award


this award goes to harrybird for reminding us of our teda jalal and his ooh lala....
oh and for the 'women on top' comment Wink  Thumbsup 

4# Honhaar shishya award

goes to our candy  for her lovely answers, the 'tigress over the lion' comment and for the pyaaz....
cos pyaaz is expensive now   ROFL  ROFL Thumbsup 
5# Pleasant Surprise award


goes to Nanayaa623   for the amazing story she started writing for question no. 3 
but left it unfinished Evil or Very Mad
nanayaa love, this is a blatant sign for you to continue after 'and then'.... ROFL   Thumbsup 

6# Original and Hilarious award


goes to aishakapoor  for her 'no ullu banawing', 'chakli chupdi....' and 'Bathroom jaane ko man karta hai'
 ROFL  ROFL  lovely  Thumbsup 

7# The beautiful romantic award


goes to radharockzz  for her sword fight suggestion  Starry Love , and reminding us of our teda jalal and fiesty jodha..... Thumbsup 

8# Short, sweet and lovely award


goes to ana28 ,you cracked me up at the 'ruks ne bhi zor ka dhakka maara' line
and yes, you understand our jo and jalal really well by now....  Thumbsup 

9# Lovely Jo and Jalal award

this one's for Priya.n for her lovely portrayel of how our jo and jallu should act.... only for the sake of us viewers   ROFL  Thumbsup 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[guys...you all were awesome and your answers hilarious and amazing....

so you all are winners eh?  long hug  long hug 
anyhoo..... pls don't feel bad if you don't get the first position or whatever...... twas a fun test right?
onyt for our fun.... 
so gently put those chappals down..... there's a good girl.....!!]


Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 12:50; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 11:30

I  surely will come last Jiggy ... so am prepared .. but next time I need spl tution classes maa'm headmistress .....patting myself for attempting the exams ... flower  flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 11:31

--sumana13-- wrote:I am surely will come last Jiggy ... so am prepared .. but next time I need spl tution classes maa'm headmistress 
aweeee sumana.... you never know
you might get surprised.....
btw.... that girl is adorable

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 11:35

jiggy..........main aj koi test nehi le sakungi............yaar mujhe kal se abh tak ghar pe dant pt dant pade ja rehi hai...today i'm very very sad............. No  No

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 11:38

sanchu wrote:jiggy..........main aj koi test nehi le sakungi............yaar mujhe kal se abh tak ghar pe dant pt dant pade ja rehi hai...today i'm very very sad............. No  No
haaw.... sanchu.... so sad yaar...
and no worries..... no one's forcing you....
try and keep your mum happy kay? no one likes to listen to her mum's scolding....
last time jo got a scolding she went to commit suicide....  hppy 
kidding kidding....
don't be sad yaar.... be happy... don't like my sanchu sad

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-22, 11:39

guru maata...kuch bhi karo par mujhe last rank mat dena......second last dedo toh bhi chalega.....par last nahi...izzat ka sawal hai!!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 11:40

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:jiggy..........main aj koi test nehi le sakungi............yaar mujhe kal se abh tak ghar pe dant pt dant pade ja rehi hai...today i'm very very sad............. No  No
haaw.... sanchu.... so sad yaar...
and no worries..... no one's forcing you....
try and keep your mum happy kay? no one likes to listen to her mum's scolding....
last time jo got a scolding she went to commit suicide....  hppy 
kidding kidding....
don't be sad yaar.... be happy... don't like my sanchu sad
yaar agar mujhe 6 months ki bachhi samhalni nehi ati to mein kya karu??????? No  confused

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 11:42

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:jiggy..........main aj koi test nehi le sakungi............yaar mujhe kal se abh tak ghar pe dant pt dant pade ja rehi hai...today i'm very very sad............. No  No
haaw.... sanchu.... so sad yaar...
and no worries..... no one's forcing you....
try and keep your mum happy kay? no one likes to listen to her mum's scolding....
last time jo got a scolding she went to commit suicide....  hppy 
kidding kidding....
don't be sad yaar.... be happy... don't like my sanchu sad
yaar agar mujhe 6 months ki bachhi samhalni nehi ati to mein kya karu??????? No  confused
yeh lo.....
kya kiya tune..... use pizza khilane ki koshish nahi ki naa.... ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 11:43

aishakapoor wrote:guru maata...kuch bhi karo par mujhe last rank mat dena......second last dedo toh bhi chalega.....par last nahi...izzat ka sawal hai!!!
i'm going to announce the top five answers....
so one comes last...
all were good yaar......
anuhoo... everyone's getting an award or something..... so no grudges.... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 11:45

sanchu wrote:jiggy..........main aj koi test nehi le sakungi............yaar mujhe kal se abh tak ghar pe dant pt dant pade ja rehi hai...today i'm very very sad............. No  No
aww sanchu .. cheer up my dear buddy ... even I get scolded by my mom ...its ok yaar ..let me give you a big hug ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-22, 11:46

Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:guru maata...kuch bhi karo par mujhe last rank mat dena......second last dedo toh bhi chalega.....par last nahi...izzat ka sawal hai!!!
i'm going to announce the top five answers....
so one comes last...
all were good yaar......
anuhoo... everyone's getting an award or something..... so no grudges.... hppy
theek hai......chalega!!! long hug  hpee

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 11:47

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:jiggy..........main aj koi test nehi le sakungi............yaar mujhe kal se abh tak ghar pe dant pt dant pade ja rehi hai...today i'm very very sad............. No  No
haaw.... sanchu.... so sad yaar...
and no worries..... no one's forcing you....
try and keep your mum happy kay? no one likes to listen to her mum's scolding....
last time jo got a scolding she went to commit suicide....  hppy 
kidding kidding....
don't be sad yaar.... be happy... don't like my sanchu sad
yaar agar mujhe 6 months ki bachhi samhalni nehi ati to mein kya karu??????? No  confused
yeh lo.....
kya kiya tune..... use pizza khilane ki koshish nahi ki naa.... ROFL  ROFL
nehi yaar.........kal mere mama ki bachhi ko ma ne mujhe aur bhaiya ke paas chodke gaye the..........main tum logon ke chatting kar rehi thi & bhaiya whatsapp mein busy the............itne mei usne di ke tab per toilet kar di......humari hi galti thi.humne tab ko thik jagah per nehi rakhi........& di ke tab nehi chal rahe hai.store pe reppairing keliye di hai............aur humne us waqt bachhi ki waha se hatana to dur ki baad.jab wo rone lagi, tab bhi humne nehi dekhi.itne mein rona sunke mummy & di room mein ayi aur..............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 11:50

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
haaw.... sanchu.... so sad yaar...
and no worries..... no one's forcing you....
try and keep your mum happy kay? no one likes to listen to her mum's scolding....
last time jo got a scolding she went to commit suicide....  hppy 
kidding kidding....
don't be sad yaar.... be happy... don't like my sanchu sad
yaar agar mujhe 6 months ki bachhi samhalni nehi ati to mein kya karu??????? No  confused
yeh lo.....
kya kiya tune..... use pizza khilane ki koshish nahi ki naa.... ROFL  ROFL
nehi yaar.........kal mere mama ki bachhi ko ma ne mujhe aur bhaiya ke paas chodke gaye the..........main tum logon ke chatting kar rehi thi & bhaiya whatsapp mein busy the............itne mei usne di ke tab per toilet kar di......humari hi galti thi.humne tab ko thik jagah per nehi rakhi........& di ke tab nehi chal rahe hai.store pe reppairing keliye di hai............aur humne us waqt bachhi ki waha se hatana to dur ki baad.jab wo rone lagi, tab bhi humne nehi dekhi.itne mein rona sunke mummy & di room mein ayi aur..............
sanchuuuu....
you made my morning re...... bwahahahahahahah
ek bachchi ko nahi sambhal payi... toh usne susu kar diya......
bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
you have no idea girl how badly i'm laughing now... aur kitni mushkil se i'm typing.... ROFL 
*wipes tears* phew..... tu bhi naa.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 11:53

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
haaw.... sanchu.... so sad yaar...
and no worries..... no one's forcing you....
try and keep your mum happy kay? no one likes to listen to her mum's scolding....
last time jo got a scolding she went to commit suicide....  hppy 
kidding kidding....
don't be sad yaar.... be happy... don't like my sanchu sad
yaar agar mujhe 6 months ki bachhi samhalni nehi ati to mein kya karu??????? No  confused
yeh lo.....
kya kiya tune..... use pizza khilane ki koshish nahi ki naa.... ROFL  ROFL
nehi yaar.........kal mere mama ki bachhi ko ma ne mujhe aur bhaiya ke paas chodke gaye the..........main tum logon ke chatting kar rehi thi & bhaiya whatsapp mein busy the............itne mei usne di ke tab per toilet kar di......humari hi galti thi.humne tab ko thik jagah per nehi rakhi........& di ke tab nehi chal rahe hai.store pe reppairing keliye di hai............aur humne us waqt bachhi ki waha se hatana to dur ki baad.jab wo rone lagi, tab bhi humne nehi dekhi.itne mein rona sunke mummy & di room mein ayi aur..............

A diaper less baby with a tablet !!!  .. Awesome combination ....
Rolling Eyes meoow 
Sanchu .. Never mind yaar .... Ho jata hai .. We all commit mistakes .. And I always do blunders in the forum and over the net!! ..! Bahut daant pardi hai mujhey bhi ...
Its OK yaar ... We all are in the same boat
 long hug long hug long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 11:57

Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:guru maata...kuch bhi karo par mujhe last rank mat dena......second last dedo toh bhi chalega.....par last nahi...izzat ka sawal hai!!!
i'm going to announce the top five answers....
so one comes last...
all were good yaar......
anuhoo... everyone's getting an award or something..... so no grudges.... hppy
YAy everyone is getting some award !! Thats so cool .. Hope we get chocolates ...
 Clap Clap Party1 Dance Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-22, 12:16

jiggy guru maata!!! pranam!! ab toh bataiye!!! kitna time lengi aap!!!! Bang  nty

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 12:20

aishakapoor wrote:jiggy guru maata!!! pranam!! ab toh bataiye!!! kitna time lengi aap!!!! Bang  nty
are ye bahut bhaav kha rehi hai.............jaise ki board exams ki result banane wali hai ye jiggs....... hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 12:42

Ok. Guru maata..
Waise.. Too much spoilers de rahe ho aaj kal ROFL ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 12:46

Sanchu.. My darling... Hugs for you dear.. For makin me to laugh like mad.

ROFL ROFL i read your story twice.. Oops not story.. Real prob.. After jalal you are facing many prob
ROFL

chalo .. Wat to do now.. The baby did everything ROFL ROFL next time take care

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 12:49

Sanchu.. Dont say so.. You say our entrance test question paper presentation isnt... Something like a real one.. With all those font styles..

So results ke bi wo bahut Kuch soch kar karegi..

Waise Jiggy if you put me last.. I will dismiss you from your principal post
ROFL ROFL%

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 12:50

updated guys....
i gotta go
will see your replies later
hugs long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 12:57

Congrats to all buddies.. long hug

Jiggy.. I loved all those awards yaar. Lagta hai Jiggy .. Aapne bahut kuch socha ..


Sanchu.. Look yaar. I told na.. The presentation of results ye bi kuch kam nahi..

Guru maata , superb yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 12:58

candy wrote:Sanchu.. My darling...  Hugs for you dear.. For makin me to laugh like mad.

ROFLROFL i read your story twice.. Oops not story.. Real prob.. After jalal you are facing many prob  
  ROFL 

chalo .. Wat to do now.. The baby did everything ROFLROFL next time take care
b8 i'm lucky that at atleast i'm n8 a mohabbat ka maara...........agr salim ke saath dikhaye to koi nehi ji babysitting bhi sikh lungi................ hpee  hpee 

& tujhe mazaa arehi hai..........haan wo to ayegi hi na............jiggs ke shishya jo hai tu........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 13:00

oye jiggs.............aise test phir lena yaar.............bahut mazaa ati hai...........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-22, 13:09

yay!!!! wat funny awards were those!!! anywys thanks jiggy!!! and congratulations to every1 else!!! i think nanyaa and radha was just too good!!! so for both u u guys my love and hugs award!! Clap  cheers  hug1  hug1  Dance

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: AIGMCET results... (mujhe chappal padne wale hai... XD )

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:31


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum