long hug

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Of Petticoats n Perfect Cakes !!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 01:04

sonshine487 wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:OK, will take ur word for it...
Don't care for the Kingdom
But I wish the  King was a bit more Bratty
and the queen was a little less so
What the devil has that got to do with Maham's petticoats, by the way?
hehe... maham's petticoats...

ROFL
any sentence featuring maham's petticoats sound hilarious  ROFL  ROFL
and you 'what the devil' reminds me of joe moses' severus snape from 'a very potter musical'  ROFL

hppy 
what the devil is a pet phrase of mine
I am a fan of Heyer, you see!
besides I am hopelessly and helplessly and permanently in love with all things devilish!
 ROFL
Georgette Heyer...??? ooh i've read her works....
which one's are your fav....
mine are friday's child, the corinthian, the devil's club, the unknown ajax and venetia (i loved these 2 for reasons best known to the almighty )hpee 
mostly, standard heyer....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-23, 01:12

Jiggy wrote:unres (finally... :P )

first of all... a big hug tants for this positive post with no bashing whatsoever in sight.... long hug 
jhappi pao behen

yes... many viewers and fans of JA are not liking the current track... its understandable... we have been starved of the promised love story and this separation track does nothing to make anyone feel better...
but, as you said, have patience guys...this is a love story and we'll get there
Gangaur is coming up... don't you all remember the beauty and the magic of it the last time we saw our akdha at gangaur.....
shaguni bai's prediction should smoothen our ruffled feathers (after all, that woman is never wrong is she??  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil )  our akdha are going to retrace their steps, and walk down the same path that they did last time...
only here, it'll be more lovely and glorified with mutual love, trust and understanding.....
so patience, patience....
bashing characters will do nothing but ruin your peace of mind... and ours too... hppy 
there are more mellow and graceful ways of showing your disappointment that bashing the characters and name calling....

As for the info on jalal's leniency towards administration, well that surely came as surprise to me...
but its understandable, after all, the golden period under his rule took its own sweet time to occur, as did the assembling of his navratnas.....

Yes, jalal definitely had a soft spot for the amer family and was on very good terms with them. Apart from taking young maan singh under his tutelage and making him one of his navratnas, I've read that jalal send one of his sons Danial, to be brought up under his mother-in-laws care in amer, few days after his birth. Not that Danial was a hindu, just brought up under rajputana culture

Also, I've read this and pasting it here: (source IF, history_geek)

while proceeding on a war in Gujarat in 1572-73, the city of Agra with the Imperial Haram , which was the residence of prominent Mughal ladies(akbar's mother, aunt, foster mothers, other wives, etc.), was stationed under control of Bharmal.,since there was danger of simultaneous attack from bihar and bengal...!!!
It is said the war was to be a gamechanger in jalal's life. For the first and only time, a Mughal king, left his entire family/pride/whatever you say, in hands of a hindu king.this was because there was a danger of another attack from bihar and Bengal, simultaneously.
Clearly its  A mark of great respect/love/belief or close ties with amer.
A fearsome battle was fought in Gujarat, where akbar life was once again rescued by bhagwant das and man singh. 

In this battle, the raja's elder son, Bhupat Rai/ Bhupat Singh was killed.(They have not shown him in the serial till now, hope they will introduce him also.) Akbar made bhupat's killing a personal issue, and allowed Maryam Zamani to go to Amer for mourning Bhupat's death. Again, the outcry of mughal maulvis and ulemas and nobles was severe, as they indirectly accused akbar of giving large freedom to his hindu wife. But akbar again defied them and allowed her to go.
Now, he launched a manhunt for shah madad, foster brother of muhamed Husain mirza, who had killed bhupat. He was caught and personally beheaded by akbar.!!
Clearly, these events show that amer had great meaning in this life.

isn't that reason enough to believe that jodha and jalal/akbar definitely had a deep relationship based on love and caring..... that the love-story we are getting to see is actually true... and that we should enjoy it however its being shown... 

tants, i'm sharing a link here that'll help other members of this forum to see for themselves that what they are being shown is true... that all those scoffing and claiming the show to be a work of fiction are wrong
here, this person has done extensive research from genuine government archives and historical literature...
i suggest all to give this a read, i promise you won't be disappointed and will appreaciate the show and the work put in by the JA team more...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3929368&PID=101810862&#p101810862

Now can we say that Ekta and her team have done their homework pretty well hmm??
patience i have, I've lasted this long waiting for the love story, a few more days and drama won't kill me....
again, a huge thanks for this positive post my dear....
lots of love and hugs (and spicy food since you love that  hppy )
Jiggs

Jiggy, thanks for the info. I am interested in the history aspects too it helps me understand some of the cultures.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-23, 09:41

Tanthya wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Sathu, phew ..I'm feeling a little bit better after reading this, I do agree that he was under the influence of Maham and hence it was called petticoat government. But what most of us are miffed with is the way they are showing him a majnu roaming around and begging for forgiveness from every aira gaira ! He is appearing as a spineless, unwanted creature and everyone is kicking him every now and then but still he does not care  Evil or Very Mad  But I will calm myself down and wait and watch if there is some improvement in his character.
Tantya
I agree with Neha
They can show jalal developing a soft spot for the ameris but they can't show him begging that too when the lady is so 'I don't care'. The way he was standing by the road side when the Amer royal party left, this was no Akbar in the making. Such a jelly could never have it in him to achieve what Akbar achieved or conquer like how Akbar did. They could have shown him softening for jo and Ameris with his intelligence resourcefulness dignity and grace intact na.

Sandhya, Neha Begum..

As regards that, I am perfectly in sync with you .. His bearing had to be Regal n aloof ..BUT If he were to be so.. It would appear as  if he was a uncaring  cad  who was least bothered about his beloved's imminent departure  from his life * Not world* and That would not gone done well with Aam riyaya ..  Show him hung quartered, salted n roasting over pit fire and watch how TRP shoots... In the end ...Its always about riyaya n not about courtiers ....  BT is currently pandering to riyaya .. Just hope tht they manage to get  Jalal's BL n Jodha's BL as well as their dialogues right...

Sathu, I think its their mantra to increase TRPs ...Jalal crying buckets is directly proportional to rise in TRPs  hppy  ......I'm a bit hopeful that once the TRP drops, Ekta will pay a little attention to this show...She now seems busy with KumKum Bhagya only !

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 14:16

Jiggy wrote:unres (finally... :P )

first of all... a big hug tants for this positive post with no bashing whatsoever in sight.... long hug 
jhappi pao behen

yes... many viewers and fans of JA are not liking the current track... its understandable... we have been starved of the promised love story and this separation track does nothing to make anyone feel better...
but, as you said, have patience guys...this is a love story and we'll get there
Gangaur is coming up... don't you all remember the beauty and the magic of it the last time we saw our akdha at gangaur.....
shaguni bai's prediction should smoothen our ruffled feathers (after all, that woman is never wrong is she??  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil )  our akdha are going to retrace their steps, and walk down the same path that they did last time...
only here, it'll be more lovely and glorified with mutual love, trust and understanding.....
so patience, patience....
bashing characters will do nothing but ruin your peace of mind... and ours too... hppy 
there are more mellow and graceful ways of showing your disappointment that bashing the characters and name calling....

As for the info on jalal's leniency towards administration, well that surely came as surprise to me...
but its understandable, after all, the golden period under his rule took its own sweet time to occur, as did the assembling of his navratnas.....

Yes, jalal definitely had a soft spot for the amer family and was on very good terms with them. Apart from taking young maan singh under his tutelage and making him one of his navratnas, I've read that jalal send one of his sons Danial, to be brought up under his mother-in-laws care in amer, few days after his birth. Not that Danial was a hindu, just brought up under rajputana culture

Also, I've read this and pasting it here: (source IF, history_geek)

while proceeding on a war in Gujarat in 1572-73, the city of Agra with the Imperial Haram , which was the residence of prominent Mughal ladies(akbar's mother, aunt, foster mothers, other wives, etc.), was stationed under control of Bharmal.,since there was danger of simultaneous attack from bihar and bengal...!!!
It is said the war was to be a gamechanger in jalal's life. For the first and only time, a Mughal king, left his entire family/pride/whatever you say, in hands of a hindu king.this was because there was a danger of another attack from bihar and Bengal, simultaneously.
Clearly its  A mark of great respect/love/belief or close ties with amer.
A fearsome battle was fought in Gujarat, where akbar life was once again rescued by bhagwant das and man singh. 

In this battle, the raja's elder son, Bhupat Rai/ Bhupat Singh was killed.(They have not shown him in the serial till now, hope they will introduce him also.) Akbar made bhupat's killing a personal issue, and allowed Maryam Zamani to go to Amer for mourning Bhupat's death. Again, the outcry of mughal maulvis and ulemas and nobles was severe, as they indirectly accused akbar of giving large freedom to his hindu wife. But akbar again defied them and allowed her to go.
Now, he launched a manhunt for shah madad, foster brother of muhamed Husain mirza, who had killed bhupat. He was caught and personally beheaded by akbar.!!
Clearly, these events show that amer had great meaning in this life.

isn't that reason enough to believe that jodha and jalal/akbar definitely had a deep relationship based on love and caring..... that the love-story we are getting to see is actually true... and that we should enjoy it however its being shown... 

tants, i'm sharing a link here that'll help other members of this forum to see for themselves that what they are being shown is true... that all those scoffing and claiming the show to be a work of fiction are wrong
here, this person has done extensive research from genuine government archives and historical literature...
i suggest all to give this a read, i promise you won't be disappointed and will appreaciate the show and the work put in by the JA team more...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3929368&PID=101810862&#p101810862

Now can we say that Ekta and her team have done their homework pretty well hmm??
patience i have, I've lasted this long waiting for the love story, a few more days and drama won't kill me....
again, a huge thanks for this positive post my dear....
lots of love and hugs (and spicy food since you love that  hppy )
Jiggs

HUgss Back Jiggly Jiggy ..

*Affronted , looking down my cartwheel ring hovering on the nose* I don't Bash, I critique , Duh !!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

*Ponders* I think many are disliking cuz they are missing the theekapan ... Aakhir kab tak oatmeal porridge sans salt,  hi khayenge.. kuch different fare chahiye for the palate ..

Let me just clear a point..  Jalal did indeed have a good relationship with Amer household but it is also  recorded in the documents that he had exclaimed aloud at one point that he had been a husband only to Ruqaiyya ..Another point that I would also elucidate is.. A good political relationship need not imply a good cordial marital relationship..There was a point when maan Singh was banned from Delhi durbar ..but was reinstated when he redeemed himself.. ..  A good political relationship does not require a good marriage or love between the couple ..  If we consider all sources, then what comes across was that mariam Zamani was a shrewd operator, a canny business woman ..     This inference gets a boost when u review Jahangirnama where the affection for Ruqaiyya and  Salima is palpable but  Mariam is treated courteously n with distant respect... Now we may brush this off as a grudge held by the son  .. but what I find very strange n which makes me wonder whether there did exist any romantic relationship apart from the political one is the absolute lack of ballads...

We have Baz Bahadur n Roop Mati,  Salim- Anarkali.. but of Hira/Jodha - Jalal None !!

Hope I have not offended you..

Coming to BT.. I think they are relying on  Akbar, The Great Mogul  N some of Abul Fazls Nama .. and also adding their own inhouse tadka's ..As a love story..it is fine but then we have to believe ..this is a roopantar..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 14:28

sanchu wrote:thnx sathya..........4 giving us a new hope..............i'm really grateful to this post.......... long hug  long hug

You are always welcome, My Dear   long hug  long hug  long hug  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 19:13

of course you don't bash tants... one the many things i like about you... long hug 
as for the oatmeal romance... fear not fair maiden, for the pani-puri and chaat is on its way (well... hopefully)

and no...you did not offend me, love....
but with your permission, let me note down the points you've mentioned (in GREEN ITALICS) and give my reasons for why i believe otherwise and take this love story to be true to an extent... 
(and i will also, quite shamelessly, copy and paste various notes from the link i shared in my previous post above, cos the historical facts have been given in a sharp and concise manner, have not been sourced from the internet but actual govt archives and historical texts..... and also because i'm too lazy to type all of it.... hppy )   
(let me put the credits for the facts beforehand... source: IF  history_geek)

1. "Jalal did indeed have a good relationship with Amer household but it is also  recorded in the documents that he had exclaimed aloud at one point that he had been a husband only to Ruqaiyya "

Akbar stated in his early middle-age, when his sexual desires faded, that had he been wiser earlier in his life, he would not have married more than once, his actual words being

"had i been wise earlier, i would have taken no women from my own kingdom in my harem because my subjects are to me in the place of my children... "

Even Badayuni explains that Akbar felt he committed a sin and expressed remorse for his sins, because akbar NOW,placed his kingdom in place of his children, and he thought that he had his children in his harem...!!!

I think you got the hollowness of this argument to prove Akbar's love for Ruqqaiya.!!!
It's just, how nicely one twists the facts by adding 1 word here and there, to suit one's own interests.

Point 2:

Akbar regretted taking any other wife apart from Ruqaiya, and even went so far as torecommend monogamy, saying, "To seek more than one wife is to work one's own undoing.
In case she [the wife] were barren or bore no son, it might then be expedient. "
This one i will answer in parts..
Red part
This statement's origin is wiki***ia only, and in no other historical or contemporary work you will find it.!!!
Again, this is invention of the person who edited the wiki***ia's page of Ruqaiya Begum.
Since, this statement is written only on that wik***dia page and from there it has been copied into infinite newspaper editorials, magazines and at many more places, and has been misleading people.

Blue part
Yes, he recommended monogamy. This was his social reform. But, again you guys have half-information. 
He recommended monogamy for his subjects, not for him..

I have 2 strong views to prove this also:

a.) After, this Salim also married many times. Do i need more examples to prove my point.? 

b.) Anyways, i give 1 AUTHENTIC PROOF, straight from history, which you will not doubt.
Let me complete my proof.
In this context, i cite the following statement in my support, straight from Badayuni's memoirs ::

"
Either do not befriend an elephant .
or make a house fit for an elephant.
"
Now, i explain you the LITERAL meaning, 
Akbar said, either you do not make a elephant your friend, and if you do so, then you should be ready to accommodate the elephant .

And, the GENERAL meaning,(what he really meant.)
Akbar meant - "Either you marry only 1 wife, or if you marry more than 1 wife, then you should have the resources to accommodate all of them."

Infact, this reflects his great thinking and has NOTHING to do with ruqaiya.
He said so, only for welfare of his subjects, whom he NOW considered his children.
See yourself the level, upto which history can be tampered so neatly!!!
I have given you a bare example !!!

Pink part
Then, further he adds that, in case the first wife does not gives you a child, then you may remarry.

this work is the original source of above entire literature, and there it does not mention ruqaiyya..so, no matter what our DESI-NEW-SELF TAUGHT authors write,i don't care. but i feel u will also trust in original source, where there is no reference of ruqs..!!

Muntakhab-ut-Tawarikh by Badayuni
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, had Akbar been a husband ONLY to ruqaiyya, surely he would have treated her in the most "khaas" manner, showering gifts and privilidges on her...
lets take a look at the Harem administration...

Harem was under the most senior ladies. MUZ and also, the wise Salima Begum. Hamida Bano Begum wielded considerable authority, being Akbar's mother, until she died. 
                         The Hindu part of the Harem was under MUZ's control. In fact the Hindu Begums and Baandis() stayed in MUZ's palace with her. They had their quarters. (Does the presence of baandis in her palace shows kindness on her part..?....Which such queen you will find ? )

_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%

These statements are from the text of , Edicts from the Mughal Harem. ( Idarah-i Adabiyat-i Delhi), compiled by Tirmizi. The following lines appear on page. 127-128. (please check pages. i feel they are correct)

"Some ladies had the exclusive privilege of issuing official orders.
The right of issuing royal farmans was the exclusive prerogative of the emperor.
There were other official documents like Hasb-Ul-Hukm, Nishans, Sanads and Parwanas which were issued by the high officials and Princes.

But in some cases farmans were issued by queens and princesses

This issuing of such orders was confined to the highest ladies of the harem such as 
Hamida Banu Begum, 
Mariam-Uz-Zamani Begum
Nur Jahan, 
Mumtaz Mahal, 
Nadira Banu Begum, and 
Jahanarra Begum "

Here, no name of Ruqayya Begum

_%_%_%_%_%_%_

His 1st rajput wife, maryam zamani / harka bai, was given charge of the Haj department, seeing her interest in commercial affairs. (HAJ used to be a very very important dept. for mughals in those days )

_%_%_%_%_%_%_

the first wives of Mughal Emperors indeed had a special place, as per the PROTOCOL. But, there was something severely amiss in Ruqayya's case, despite being his cousin.!.

Even though their religion ALSO gives special status to first wifeStill she IS found RARELY in accounts of Akbar's time. Here also, you get the names of MUZ and Salima Begum

won't write the reasons but you can understand..Why ONLY Salima Begum and MUZ .?.

This reasons will be shown CLEARLY on the show "PROVIDED" ONE accepts them..!..

Though the first wives were called Zan-i-KalanZan means a lady. Kalan means grand/big. But, as you know any title / auhda does NOT gives you any power / stand unless the Emperor bestows it on you. 
Same was the case here. It is the Emperor's prerogative to give authority. One does NOT needs any auhda ONLY.  Take Salima Begum's case, she also had NO auhda. 

Example:
                      If  HK became  Mariam-Uz-Zamani for giving a heir, then this was NOT the SOLE reason for her getting stand in Mughal court/household . Because, if this was the reason then WHY mothers of Khurram and Khusrau and other sons of Jahangir DID NOT get similar standing even after giving a heir ?? 
 And WHY Nur Jahan got that power/stand even after she did not get any heir ?? 

There you go...
i literally had to read through multiple posts, and copy and paste some parts to be able to get this... hope it helps some.....  hpee 
_%_%_%_%_%_%_%_%

2. if we consider all sources, then what comes across was that mariam Zamani was a shrewd operator, a canny business woman ..     This inference gets a boost when u review Jahangirnama where the affection for Ruqaiyya and  Salima is palpable but Mariam is treated courteously n with distant respect

Mariam-Uz-Zamani was the Principal queen of Emperor Akbar.
Ruqayya Sultana Begum and Salima Begum were the senior queens.
Hope this clears the issue of who was what.
I am NOT giving references deliberately..!..

Moreover, the titles of 
1. Begum Sahiba (It WAS a title, NOT any NORMAL word, as they use in the SHOW. )
2. Queen Mother of Hindustan (I have written before)
3. Wali Ni'maat ( meaning, Blessing of Allah/Saint )
4. Mariam Uz Zamani,                   
etc. were with Hira Kunwari

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As for ruqaiyya
She had streaks of a GREY character (not at all like MA), 
Felt insecure
and was seen after Power / auhda . 
She will be the same, especially see her, after Nur Jahan's entry.

Khurram(Shah Jahan), was given to Ruqayya, for initial upbringing, but what she did was --> 
She restricted his meeting hours with his actual mother, Jagat Gosain, despite her requests. 
Jagat Gosain was somewhat like HK.
And, the reason supplied is:
1. To keep him away from his mother's culture.
2. Insecurity.
What this shows...???. I don't THINK i should say it to be a Royal dignified ACT...!!..
when the father-son's relationship turned sour in the early 1600s, Salima Begum and Akbar's mother Hamida Bano Begum played a major role in negotiating a settlement between the two.

It was Salima Begum, in forefront, due to whose efforts Salim was finally pardoned in 1603.

In Mughal chronicles there is not a mention of Ruqayya Sultan Begum in getting this pardon for Salim. We have checked many chronicles. Till date, we could NOT get any such chronicle, which mentions her name. Though, do not deny her role also. As many ladies could have been involved.

MUZ surely must have sided with Akbar, as per the ideals. The high ideals of the Rajput ladies and their devotion to their husbands FORBIDS them to go against their husbands.  And, this is WHAT Rajput ladies were KNOWN for.
Hence Jahangir's courteous and distant relationship with his mother.

MUZ was a highly dignified, respected and admired queen of Akbar. What here we are discussing is her relation with her husband.
Also if you note jahangir's curt and distant relation with his mother, then Khan-e-khana aka Rahim's relation should also be considered. We all have read his doha's in our classes. We all know how he became a krishna bhakt like HK was. 

3. but what I find very strange n which makes me wonder whether there did exist any romantic relationship apart from the political one is the absolute lack of ballads...
We have Baz Bahadur n Roop Mati,  Salim- Anarkali.. but of Hira/Jodha - Jalal None !! 

one thing i've noticed about ballads.... mostly, if not always they are conceived for star-crossed lovers, lovers separated either by death, tragedy or family...
whats the fun in composing one for a happily married couple.... ROFL  ROFL 
well i can't provide you with a ballad for Hira/Jalal
but i do have this
(copy paste mode on...*boop*)

i saw a similar picture yesterday, among the Central journals while searching Portuguese accounts for MUZ..!!!!
That, is a part of the Historical Journals of the Asiatic Society Of Bengal !!!

It was a beautiful picture, of Akbar with MUZ in casual, 'white type' dress.!!!
I never saw such a picture of them before.

In that portrait Akbar appears seated, holding in his right hand the smoking pipe, and his left arm is thrown round the neck of the queen, who appears standing leaned back against him and supports his left-hand with her left hand.
I can not really explain the image, but, can tell you it's something like the following picture.See this..compare it with original. only 2 understand.

As per the journal, the picture contained the following inscription in Persian language , in a corner ... 

"

translated to 
Glory of the Faith: Akbar with Mariam Zamani Begum. 

(don't you feel this 
dignified inscription  is again  a confirmation of their 'intense' "strong" relation.)

Apart from the title of Mariam-uz-Zamani, Hira also held the title of Wali Nimat Begam which literally means the Gift of God.
Surely, this fact should speak for itself as to how beloved MUZ was for Akbar. She played a GREAT catalytic role in his life, influencing many of his steps. No doubt on his own achievements also. 

also
According to Abul Fazl's chronicles Hamida Bano Begum' s great grandfather was a great seer.
Akbar and Hamida inherited his visionary blood.
Akbar's marriage to Jodha/MUZ occurred due to a vision he had at Ajmer Sharif.

And, these visions of Hamida and Akbar were clearly shown in the serial, provided people know that this was a RECORDED FACT .!!!. 

So, you see, there union, is explained as something with a DIVINE sanction. 

Perhaps, that's why we have so many soul talks, in the serial.

Food for thought.

the previous link i provided will provide the info, if not for a love story, but atleast for a deeply affectionate relationship that MUZ and Akbar shared....

well damn... this has become another epic....  Embarassed  Embarassed  hppy 
my bad
lots of hugs..... long hug

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 00:49; edited 2 times in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 19:32

i would loke to say something......................
at first Jiggy, Sathya.............what's this?????? one is kekta, second r jigs-sathya..........who r braking their khopris in this MUGHAL LAILA-MAJNU.............

thnx 2 u both bcoz.u 2 make me 2 feel sick...........guys.........itni history to maine apni puri life mein nehi padi jitni tum logon se maine padhi.............

ok ok. now come 2 d point..........i'm n8 disrespecting anyone's view.............b8 it's a fact that there is no proper evidence of jj love-story..................according 2 history( internationally it's accepted also) akbar has no true love.........he slept with many women frm a very young age.............so, prpbably...he believed in physical.n8 mental..........& this Jodha/Heera-Akbar love story was made bcoz of salim........bcoz salim was MUZ'S child...............so, undoubtfully it's true that this incident has given the relationship a new name.....b8 n8 than anymore............b8 there is also many evidences.........which says that......muz had powers........in many cases, akbar supported muz etc. etc...................so, we can say that akbar preferrad her sometimes.....she was akbar's one of preffered queen.bcoz she gave him heir........................that's it guys.......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 19:33

i feel i'm going to get a chappals for this monstrosity.....
if my eyes could, i would have been bombarded by dozens already....
ow....damn....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 19:36

Jiggy wrote:i feel i'm going to get a chappals for this monstrosity.....
ow....damn....
jigs............don't knw about chappal........b8 chat thread per aakar meri mood fresh karde meri maa........uff....meri history teacher..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 19:42

sanchu wrote:i would loke to say something......................
at first Jiggy, Sathya.............what's this?????? one is kekta, second r jigs-sathya..........who r braking their khopris in this MUGHAL LAILA-MAJNU.............

thnx 2 u both bcoz.u 2 make me 2 feel sick...........guys.........itni history to maine apni puri life mein nehi padi jitni tum logon se maine padhi.............

ok ok. now come 2 d point..........i'm n8 disrespecting anyone's view.............b8 it's a fact that there is no proper evidence of jj love-story..................according 2 history( internationally it's accepted also) akbar has no true love.........he slept with many women frm a very young age.............so, prpbably...he believed in physical.n8 mental..........& this Jodha/Heera-Akbar love story was made bcoz of salim........bcoz salim was MUZ'S child...............so, undoubtfully it's true that this incident has given the relationship a new name.....b8 n8 than anymore............b8 there is also many evidences.........which says that......muz had powers........in many cases, akbar supported muz etc. etc...................so, we can say that akbar preferrad her sometimes.....she was akbar's one of preffered queen.bcoz she gave him heir........................that's it guys.......
sanchuuuuu.... lemme give you a hug and a chappal..... long hug  ROFL  ROFL 
beta ji... apko interest nahi hoga.... hume hai..... aur bahut zyada....
it just makes the enjoyment of the show increase three fold.....
and one more advice.....
don't always believe anything on the internet unless given proper references or is researched by a history student with access to such stuff..... (of course, references in the 2nd option too....)
and say... NO ULLU BANAWING......... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 19:44

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:i feel i'm going to get a chappals for this monstrosity of a post.....
ow....damn....
jigs............don't knw about chappal........b8 chat thread per aakar meri mood fresh karde meri maa........uff....meri history teacher..........
with pleasure.......
but not now.....
2 hours of rifling through pages of research has taken a toll on this kamsin baalika...  ROFL  ROFL 
at around 9/10 pm...pakka.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 19:49

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:i would loke to say something......................

sanchuuuuu.... lemme give you a hug and a chappal..... long hug  ROFL  ROFL 
beta ji... apko interest nahi hoga.... hume hai..... aur bahut zyada....
it just makes the enjoyment of the show increase three fold.....
and one more advice.....
don't always believe anything on the internet unless given proper references or is researched by a history student with access to such stuff..... (of course, references in the 2nd option too....)
and say... NO ULLU BANAWING......... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
maine tum logon ke baate sunkar kal hi noon mein teacher mein ghar pe jaakar unke dad ke paas jitne saare is topics per books thi........sabko ghar pe le aayi hoon....mo ki college ki books ko lekar baithi hoon.still i'm reading on this...............maine filhal jitni padi.usiki basis pe ye likhi hai.iske baad aur jo bhi padungi wo bhi share karoongi............b8 give me some time.atleast 3-4 days............then i 'm tginking to share an article on this topic................& jiggs............maine jab ye serial dekhne baithi hoon....uske pehle iske baare mein thodi bahoot knowledge lekar hi baithi hoon.so, i'm n8 an anari.it's my nature jiggs................inspired by feluda.....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-23, 19:57

Jiggy are you talking about this picture.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 20:05

Nanayaa623 wrote:

Jiggy are you talking about this picture.
check this link for the discussion
though the pic is of MUZ..... but its not the one he (history_geek) described
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3826749&TPN=10

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:47

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top