Latest topics

Ennodu Jhansi ki Rani

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ennodu Jhansi ki Rani

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 12:37

Raman Kumar Bhalla certainly doesn't do anything by halves. Whether it is an angry outburst or a thank you speech.

At the receiving end - Ishita. Usually anger, but yesterday a heartfelt thank you. Delivered in her mother tongue Tamil. A speech acknowledging her to be a great mother, wife and daughter in law. Thanking her for saving his business, for managing his family. Finishing up with "ennodu (meri) Jhansi ki Rani, ennodu (meri) Superwoman".  

It was a speech which made Ishita emotional and blushing towards the end, everyone happy and cheering and Parmeet confused at this volte face. No doubt if Shagun had heard even a part of it, she would have spontaneously combusted.

The good part was that they kept the Ishra nok jhok going with comments about dialogue writer - who turned out to be the man whom Mrs. I had approached for a look at Raman's pay slip  hppy , the length and the sweetness as opposed to bitterness  hpee 

A cute dance and fight by the kids setting the stage for the Adi track.

Parmeet's sleaziness is getting on my nerves, hope they move it along.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Ennodu Jhansi ki Rani

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-22, 14:51

It was so cute the way Raman spoke..in Tamil...Ishu was shocked

though the connectivity was lagging..the prev epi he was angry with ishu hearing her preg news and now suddenly what made him say the speech was looking like editing issues..anyway I will take it as spontaneous one

true he does anything with full heart no dramas...karan is fab as raman

this adi coming in betn I am not liking at all  No 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 14:55

zuzana wrote:It was so cute the way Raman spoke..in Tamil...Ishu was shocked

though the connectivity was lagging..the prev epi he was angry with ishu hearing her preg  news and now suddenly what made him say the speech was looking like editing issues..anyway I will take it as spontaneous one

it can't be spontaneous if he took the trouble of getting someone to teach him the Tamil right? he might have planned it all along.. though am surprised he didnt back off after the pregnancy bit.

Adi needs firm handling.. he is an absolute brat and Apshagun will continue to use him

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-22, 14:57

Zu, Adi is still bearable for me but Parmeet.. ewww.. he is horrible.. 

Awesome post Shanti.. Missed the episode and the repeats too saw only the last bit where Vandu gets a call for Ruhi admission..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 14:59

Maria J wrote:Zu, Adi is still bearable for me but Parmeet.. ewww.. he is horrible.. 

Awesome post Shanti.. Missed the episode and the repeats too saw only the last bit where Vandu gets a call for Ruhi admission..

Nothing much happened apart from the speech and the kids dancing and fighting.. so its quite ok  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-22, 15:04

slmu wrote:

though the connectivity was lagging..the prev epi he was angry with ishu hearing her preg  news and now suddenly what made him say the speech was looking like editing issues..anyway I will take it as spontaneous one

it can't be spontaneous if he took the trouble of getting someone to teach him the Tamil right? he might have planned it all along.. though am surprised he didnt back off after the pregnancy bit.

Adi needs firm handling.. he is an absolute brat and Apshagun will continue to use him

oh yeah I had completely missed the fact it was a prepared speech

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-22, 15:05

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:Zu, Adi is still bearable for me but Parmeet.. ewww.. he is horrible.. 

Nothing much happened apart from the speech and the kids dancing and fighting.. so its quite ok  hpee
 hpee Good then.. waise Parmeet was spotted with Ishu in the house by Raman's younger sister na? what was her name?? I wonder will she also add to the fuel in doubting Ishu..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-22, 15:05

agree Ria..parmeet the leech is unbearable...ewww  Bang Bang 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 15:07

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

oh yeah I had completely missed the fact it was a prepared speech

hpee  yup.. it was hilarious that the guy was whom Mrs. I had gone to for the pay slip  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-22, 15:29

it was such a sweet episode from ruhi and shravan dancing to ramans speech the kids fight about who has the best dad to shravan saying to raman I am not sacred of u and making raman sure the whole family is mad...

raman speech was so sweet and something ishita needed to hear...i also liked that the nok jhok continued between them...there was a slight disconnect between raman being angry about the supposed pregnancy...that issue wasnt sorted was it and I just missed it? but prepared to overlook just because of the cuteness....seeing parmeet confused was also funny..ill give u some sage advice don't try and work out there relationship.....save the little brain power u have...

shagun hearing that speech would have been icing on the cake...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 15:40

Super post shanthi.. I like this karan as Raman, Oh ..wow !! His reactions while giving speech and after tat was superb..

He was like now what lookin at Ishita..
Ishita who knew his attitude started herself.. And both mom and daughter yes curious to know his Tamil tutor hppy parmeet was totally confused hearing Raman so.. And tat stupid should realise abt Ishita when the man of anger certified her as jhansi ki rani..

i want Ishita to slap him...

The cute buddies were superb in stage and my sweet Mrs. B was totally enjoying... I liked the episode..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 16:39

sarra0 wrote:it was such a sweet episode from ruhi and shravan dancing to ramans speech the kids fight about who has the best dad to shravan saying to raman I am not sacred of u and making raman sure the whole family is mad...

raman speech was so sweet and something ishita needed to hear...i also liked that the nok jhok continued between them...there was a slight disconnect between raman being angry about the supposed pregnancy...that issue wasnt sorted was it and I just missed it? but prepared to overlook just because of the cuteness....seeing parmeet confused was also funny..ill give u some sage advice don't try and work out there relationship.....save the little brain power u have...

shagun hearing that speech would have been icing on the cake...

It was a sweet episode.. and I agree that Ishita needs to see this side of him.. her view of him is so negative that such things will help her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 16:41

candy wrote:Super post shanthi.. I like this karan as Raman, Oh ..wow !! His reactions while giving speech and after tat was superb..

Ishita who knew his attitude started herself.. And both mom and daughter yes curious to know his Tamil tutor hppy parmeet was totally confused hearing Raman so.. And tat stupid should realise abt Ishita when the man of anger certified her as jhansi ki rani..

The cute buddies were superb in stage and my sweet Mrs. B was totally enjoying... I liked the episode..

Thanks Candy

Ishita slapping Parmeet will be great, but I also want Raman to beat him up.. he's so disgusting.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-22, 16:45

slmu wrote:
candy wrote:Super post shanthi.. I like this karan as Raman, Oh ..wow !! His reactions while giving speech and after tat was superb..

Ishita who knew his attitude started herself.. And both mom and daughter yes curious to know his Tamil tutor hppy parmeet was totally confused hearing Raman so.. And tat stupid should realise abt Ishita when the man of anger certified her as jhansi ki rani..

Thanks Candy

Ishita slapping Parmeet will be great, but I also want Raman to beat him up.. he's so disgusting.
I wish Raman somehow lands up for the shopping.. Felt bad for Simmi.. Instead of taking wife and child to the doctor he is taking Ishu.. Raman could have asked Mrs B na to take Ishu..  Bang  Bang

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-22, 16:48

Wonderful post Shanthi... I was so glad to see nok Jhok come back right afterwards between inshita and Raman... (ASR turning Arnav left a bad scar  in my brain) ... That script writer bit ...tying madhvi to the person working in raman's office was very nicely done... Kudos. The kids dance was fun to watch... Waiting for next epi.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 19:29

Shesherkobita wrote:Wonderful post Shanthi... I was so glad to see nok Jhok come back right afterwards between inshita and Raman... (ASR turning Arnav left a bad scar  in my brain) ... That script writer bit ...tying madhvi to the person working in raman's office was very nicely done... Kudos. The kids dance was fun to watch... Waiting for next epi.

Thanks Sabi  long hug 

Yes it was a relief to see the nok jhok back.. this couple would be pathetic without it  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-22, 20:03

Shanthi

On a Humorous Note, If Parmeet were to be taken up with following  Shagun at each step, what would Happen, would Ashok do something Question

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 20:05

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

On a Humorous Note, If Parmeet were to be taken up with following  Shagun at each step, what would Happen, would Ashok do something Question

hppy  perhaps Ashok would use the chance to palm off some of Shagun's expenses on Parmeet?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-22, 20:08

The Expenses would be indirect on Raman or even Ishita, as Parmeet is good for nothing  Evil or Very Mad 
It would be funny if Shagun were to find that her expenses are now being borne by Raman/Ishita  hpee

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-22, 20:10

sameersaagar wrote:The Expenses would be indirect on Raman or even Ishita, as Parmeet is good for nothing  Evil or Very Mad 
It would be funny if Shagun were to find that her expenses are now being borne by Raman/Ishita  hpee

ROFL  ROFL  oh gosh Sameer.. now i would love for this to happen

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-23, 01:49

slmu wrote:

Thanks Candy

ashok loses his money, parmeet gets found out, gets beaten, and then goes and lives a sad depressed ashok...keeping each other company...yeh hai mohabbatein...phir...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-23, 01:52

sameersaagar wrote:The Expenses would be indirect on Raman or even Ishita, as Parmeet is good for nothing  Evil or Very Mad 

poor ramen and ishita...wat paap did they commit to get this punishment?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-23, 01:53

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Thanks Candy

I wish Raman somehow lands up for the shopping.. Felt bad for Simmi.. Instead of taking wife and child to the doctor he is taking Ishu.. Raman could have asked Mrs B na to take Ishu..  Bang  Bang

ishu should say parmeet u take baby for vaccines and ill go shopping...sorted  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum