Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 22nd

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 22nd

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 19:44

Jalal sees Jodha  hurrying towards him in the forest.. Jalal beams from one end to another end.. praises the lord and tells the world at large  which are the Mango trees ..  That he knew Jodha Begum will come to him..He is about to dismount from his horse when the illusion shatters  and he perceives Mango trees standing mutely ..  Jodha words asking Jalal not to follow her  echoes in his ears n he sighs in despair, accepting that his days of suffering has not ended..

AMER

Jodha reaches the palace.. She is greeted by her Dadisa ..Dadi  remonstrates Jodha for not heading home like a good girl and reminds her ellipitacally about little Red Riding Hood Story !!  A chastened Jodha  apologizes for causing undue tension  to the family.. Shenazz is duly introduced..to the royal family ..

Jodha reaches  Mainavati's room .. Mainavati apologizes to Jodha for  barring Jodha from Amer's house .. Jodha being the forgiving soul, forgives  her mom instantly n requests Mainavati to forget the past n Move on !!!

ON THE ROADS

Jalal and his platoon are travelling  slowly, Jalal still deep in contemplation.. he raises his hand, halting the cavalcade.. declares his  desire for some Solitude .. walks away from the group .. Jalal's is busy chastising himself for even doubting Jodha's chastity ... He breaks down completely n silently bawls his heart out.. when A arm extends holding out food ..Jalal controls himself with an effort ..The poor farmer offers  half of his food to Jalal.. Jalal  thanks him and compares him to being a King  ..The farmer declines  that title pointing out that Jalal is the rightful king, he is a good, a  warrior  and a man with golden heart..The farmer further adds that  even though Jalal claims that he has no heart..The farmer is sure that that Jalal has a heart and Jalal will realize the fact when he loses the heart to someone.. Jalal smiles  wryly..to himself...

Both complete their meager food... Jalal offers  some coins to the farmer.. The farmer declines saying that he shared food with an hungry man .. when Jalal insists.. The farmer points out that he shared something priceless and valuabe..Hunger... so it would be befitting if jalal shared somethign equally priceless...Jalal Pauses ... pulls out a talisman.. hands it out to the farmer..

FLASHBACK

we see Jodha handing this Talisman to  Jalal, telling him to hand it over to the first person who recognizes that he has heart

END of Flashback...

The farmer is puzzled and on further enquiry realizes that he was sharing his meal with the King of the land  himself .. The farmer prostates himself in front of Jalal n begs for mercy...  Jalal being the forgiving soul..forgives..

AMER

Jodha is pining for Jalal... when   Mainavati bustles in excitement... she quickly sees the tears in Jodha's eyes ..does not buy the argument that Jodha was dazzled by the  light radiated by the gold...Mainavati gently reminds her that she is not fooled .. Mainavati reminds Jodha about Ghangor puja, points out at the sari chosen n tells her to wear it as it was the one she had worn when she was married  herself... Just then  a link in the necklace breaks n Jodha gets scared considering it as ill omen.. rejecting Mainavati's urging of  wearing another piece.. Jodha vows to repair it herself...

ORCHARD

The spirit of Mendel and Darwin enters Jalal's body n he is busy investigating the bark as well as the talisman of Jodha  when his keen ears picks up the sound of  leaves rustling n twigs breaking * for the unimaginative lots..It is the sign of enemy soldiers approaching with stealth which is picked up by our Hero *  Soon he is surrounded by Abul Mali's soldiers .. each brandishing swords .. After due posturing and  proving his bravado .. abul Mali finally chooses to show off his skills as a fighter...  Jalal is unarmed and is facing his opponent  bravely , nary a fear in his face... He seeks some time to  pray from Abul, which is offered by Abul contemptuously.. Jalal seizes the moment, launches himself on Abul Mali n holds Abil Maali's sword against Abul's Neck * Seeeeeeeeeeeeetttiii Maaaarrrring ** .. Then follows the typical Bollylakdi fghts with 1 man surrounded by group of men and the plaintive hero getting stabbed, lacerated by the enemies

AMER

MEANWHILE  in Amer..Jodha is ensconced in AC room .. her heart in turmoil busily mending the broken piece of jewellery.. Her agitated mind is praying for the welfare of her husban.. she is fervently sending  telegrams to Ambe maa to keep her hubby safe and sound... while her nimble fingers sets about repairing the necklace..

MANGO ORCHARD

Jalal falls ..down brought down a group of men

PRECAP

Abul mali leers at the fallen Jalal .. brings up his sword to pierce jalal's recently discovered heart ..when ...

yeah.. I am sure u want to know .. but those folks in Zee wants to torture u in pleasantest way.. so keep roasting..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 20:36; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 22nd

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 19:50

jalal... is coconut wig sunsilk ki ad ke side actor wale ke baal noch lo....
*karate chomp* hayya.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 19:52

Jiggy wrote:jalal... is coconut wig sunsilk ki ad ke side actor wale ke baal noch lo....
*karate chomp* hayya.....
jiggy i think this is his original hair...........kyunki adalaat ke ek episode mein yeh hai.next week episode...waha pe bhi iske yehi baal hai ......so........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 19:55

sanchuuu.... beautiful logic maara yaaru... hppy
baal toh set hai.... ab bas dress ki kami hai... like kumari AK in my signature...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 19:56

Jiggy wrote:sanchuuu.... beautiful logic maara yaaru...  hppy
baal toh set hai.... ab bas dress ki kami hai... like kumari AK in my signature...
chat thread pe bhaago be...........nehi to daant padegi. hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 20:01

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:sanchuuu.... beautiful logic maara yaaru...  hppy
chat thread pe bhaago be...........nehi to daant padegi. hppy  hppy

Sanchu dont run yaar ..... Kiss  We shall stay here darling we are talking about JA show  Yaar and  not personal topics .... Koi nahin daantegaa  i assure you buddy
 hpee long hug 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 20:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 20:08

How come she forgives her mother so easily and my Jalal she is not ready yet to pardon him, you this CV's twisted souls Bang  you always put my Jodha in a tight corner for analyst.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 20:12

Nanayaa623 wrote:How come she forgives her mother so easily and my Jalal she is not ready yet to pardon him, you this CV's twisted souls Bang  you always put my Jodha in a tight corner for analyst.
Nanayaa she has different treatments /views for different people .. She forgave Sharifuddin and Baxi Banu so easily .... She forgives her mother for those cruel words but she will never forgive Jalal ..... Double standards ??
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 20:14

Little red riding hood story ROFL ROFL

you dunno how bad am laughing.. Oh. Sathya begum .. Continue. Me all settled ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-22, 20:32

Jodha was dazzled by the light radiated by the gold  Shocked Shocked 

Sathu, you cracked me up  hppy hppy 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-22, 20:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:How come she forgives her mother so easily and my Jalal she is not ready yet to pardon him, you this CV's twisted souls Bang  you always put my Jodha in a tight corner for analyst.
Nanayaa she has different treatments /views for different people .. She forgave Sharifuddin  and Baxi Banu so easily  .... She forgives her mother for those cruel words but she will never forgive Jalal ..... Double standards ??
 confused 

Manu, same question ! how can she behave like this ? Maiyya ko muaff kar diya but Saiyaa ko bilkul nahi....Saiyya ke Papo ka koi prayashchit nahi *sob sob* ...Logic ki waaaaaat  hppy 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 20:36

if they don't toh bittersweet separation kahan se milega...
aur phir romance will feel more precious when we look back to these episodes... Starry Love

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 20:36

updated !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-22, 20:37

hello!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 20:38

neha wrote: Jodha was dazzled by the  light radiated by the gold  Shocked Shocked 

Sathu, you cracked me up  hppy hppy 

I swear  THAT was not my line... THAT was CV's ... I plead  NAAT GEELTY !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 20:42

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa she has different treatments /views for different people .. She forgave Sharifuddin  and Baxi Banu so easily  .... She forgives her mother for those cruel words but she will never forgive Jalal ..... Double standards ??
 confused 

Manu, same question ! how can she behave like this ? Maiyya ko muaff kar diya but Saiyaa ko bilkul nahi....Saiyya ke Papo ka koi prayashchit nahi *sob sob* ...Logic ki waaaaaat  hppy 

OK applying Jodha logic ..
Masaa had shown her the right way to behave while being the queen of Hindustaan but jalal had broken his promise he made during the time of their wedding that he would trust her .. He had doubted a rajwanshi Kunvari of cheating ?? Ghor anarth !! NO forgiveness for you jalal !!
 hppy  hppy  hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 20:44

Jiggy wrote:
if they don't toh bittersweet separation kahan se milega...
aur phir romance will feel more precious when we look back to these episodes...  Starry Love

Jiggy, I so wish you are right and this nightmare of track end soon and bring back some romantico tracks. No

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 20:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 confused 

Masaa had shown her the right way to behave while being the queen of Hindustaan but jalal had broken his promise he made during the time of their wedding that he would trust her .. He had doubted a rajwanshi Kunvari of cheating ??  Ghor anarth !! NO forgiveness for you jalal !!
 hppy  hppy  hppy 

cheers  cheers  cheers  she has different treatments /views for different people .. She forgave Sharifuddin  and Baxi Banu so easily  .... She forgives her mother for those cruel words but she will never forgive Jalal ..... Double standards ??

All in the name of prolonging the track. Yea right!!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-22, 20:48

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 confused 

Masaa had shown her the right way to behave while being the queen of Hindustaan but jalal had broken his promise he made during the time of their wedding that he would trust her .. He had doubted a rajwanshi Kunvari of cheating ??  Ghor anarth !! NO forgiveness for you jalal !!
 hppy  hppy  hppy 

hppy  my poor brain is still confussssed  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-22, 20:51

Ha ha ha seeeetiiii maring.... Fun episode.... Is there no burning lamp that flickers in wind? Then how will Jo know that Ja is in danger? Must get homing pigeons ready... Attenshun!

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 20:54

TAMTS !! jhappi marring meri behen long hug
awesome epic update, just cos of your comments
todays episode was good
a flood from amer to agra has been predicted...salty water... do not drink ROFL
ameri jallu - cry bhai
flashback and food sharing scene was lovely
yeh cv's achche scenes nahi dikhate akdha ke, bas fb ka lolipop de dete hai
jallu fight scene - hum bhi seeti marring ROFL
jodhu telegraming to ambe ma ROFL
precap ?
CV's ki lungi mein bomb plant kar do
hukum ki taamil ho ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 20:56

oooo Dear Tanthya,  Kiss 

She is fervently sending telegrams : ROFL 

Zee wants to torture u in pleasantest way ... so keep roasting ROFL 

gosh! You took all my anger mood away in a flash.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 21:05

aishakapoor wrote:hello!!
Hi Aisha ! Come and join the fun !
 Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 21:09

guys, just look at ourselves............we r so much deprived that even the bollywoody (or rajni style hppy )style fight impresses us so much.......................u knw wat.jallu is totally a duffer.............doesn't he know ..who is he??????????oops, i'm sorry............he became MAJNU na.................so this attack is d punishment 4 his MAJNUGIRI............ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 21:10

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 confused 

hppy  hppy  hppy 

cheers  cheers  cheers  she has different treatments /views for different people .. She forgave Sharifuddin  and Baxi Banu so easily  .... She forgives her mother for those cruel words but she will never forgive Jalal ..... Double standards ??

All in the name of prolonging the track. Yea right!!!

Gangaur festival has to be shown with full gaiety and colour and Rajasthani dance flavour ... To add some more colour and festivities ... And distract us from the never ending Saazish of Maham and plotting is Sharifu and Abul mali and Adham ufff ! Am tired already

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum