Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 22nd

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 22nd

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 21:11

sanchu wrote:guys, just look at ourselves............we r so much deprived that even the bollywoody (or rajni style hppy )style fight impresses us so much.......................u knw wat.jallu is totally a duffer.............doesn't he know ..who is he??????????oops, i'm sorry............he became MAJNU na.................so this attack is d punishment 4 his MAJNUGIRI............ hppy  hppy
Sanchu you never fail to make us laugh how ever boring the episode is
Love you buddy
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 21:13

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:guys, just look at ourselves............we r so much deprived that even the bollywoody (or rajni style hppy )style fight impresses us so much.......................u knw wat.jallu is totally a duffer.............doesn't he know ..who is he??????????oops, i'm sorry............he became MAJNU na.................so this attack is d punishment 4 his MAJNUGIRI............ hppy  hppy
Love you buddy
 hpee long hug 
i always try to make my signature true.............. hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 21:17

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Love you buddy
 hpee long hug 

Sanchu eikhanei thako chat thread E paliye jeyo na .. Don't run away yaara
 long hug 

Majnu giri ki punishment kab tak chalega yaar ...
 scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 21:20

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Love you buddy
 hpee long hug 

Sanchu eikhanei thako chat thread E paliye jeyo na .. Don't run away yaara
 long hug 

Majnu giri ki punishment kab tak chalega yaar ...
 scratch 
JAB TAK HAI JAAN....................JAB TAK HAI JAAN................ hppy  hppy 
oye abi se hi ye haal.to iske baad jab actually sr hoga tab socho bechara ka haal.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 21:30

Jo sending Tele grams to ambe maa
ROFL

and Sathya begum your dialogue in pre cap ROFL ROFL keep roasting !!
already we ppl are tandoori like roasted .. Aap tel mat daalo hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 21:31

@sanchu
tab toh woh jo ko 10 - 20 din tak bed se jaane nahi dega... ROFL
after SR jalal would put Jo under bed arrest... of course they'll be bunkmates... Wink ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-22, 21:31

Jiggy.. Your bomb planting location ko kya kahoon ROFL Waise.. We are tortured more. So.. Hukum jaldi tameel hogi. !!

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 21:33

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:

Manu, same question ! how can she behave like this ? Maiyya ko muaff kar diya but Saiyaa ko bilkul nahi....Saiyya ke Papo ka koi prayashchit nahi *sob sob* ...Logic ki waaaaaat  hppy 

OK applying Jodha logic ..
Masaa had shown her the right way to behave while being the queen of Hindustaan but jalal had broken his promise he made during the time of their wedding that he would trust her .. He had doubted a rajwanshi Kunvari of cheating ??  Ghor anarth !! NO forgiveness for you jalal !!
 hppy  hppy  hppy 

cheers  cheers  cheers  she has different treatments /views for different people .. She forgave Sharifuddin  and Baxi Banu so easily  .... She forgives her mother for those cruel words but she will never forgive Jalal ..... Double standards ??

All in the name of prolonging the track. Yea right!!!

Gangaur festival has to be shown with full gaiety and colour and Rajasthani dance flavour ... To add some more colour and festivities ... And distract us from the never ending Saazish of Maham and plotting is Sharifu and Abul mali and Adham ufff !  Am tired already

Oh okay, so Jalal would be going to Amer for the Gangaur festival as per the off screen pics?  He is ambush by Abul mail whose hair needs a trim urgently when would  he go this long waiting CV's Twisted Evil

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 21:35

candy, jigs.........tum log bas sochte hi raho.........b8 actually i'm describing jallu's eagerness..............now i undrstnd why sheikhubaba was his biggest weak point..............akhirkar itna sabr ka fal tha na woh.... hppy  hppy .................now i'm concentrating on that night room decoration. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 21:41

Jiggy wrote:@sanchu
tab toh woh jo ko 10 - 20 din tak bed se jaane nahi dega...  ROFL
after SR jalal would put Jo under bed arrest... of course they'll be bunkmates...  Wink  ROFL
Ooo Jiggy,  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  does what am talking about !!! Add the  ROFL spice.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 21:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
after SR jalal would put Jo under bed arrest... of course they'll be bunkmates...  Wink  ROFL
Ooo Jiggy,  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  does what am talking about !!! Add the  ROFL spice.
nayanaa............u r so intelligent na............so, we all know u hav no problem to understnd what jigs wants to say........... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-22, 21:46

Nanayaa623 wrote:
This is too hot and spicy ...
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 21:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 Starry Love 
this is not only hot & spicy........it is very very naughty too........... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-22, 21:49

sanchu , you keep planning the SR bed deco...
i'll concentrate on the action thank you very much...
the last line has officially proved me to be a creeep... ROFL
oh well...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 21:50

sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
nayanaa............u r so intelligent na............so, we all know u hav no problem to understnd what jigs wants to say........... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu, I can  discern my Guru Mata from afar as long as she missed it up with English. ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-22, 21:54

Jiggy wrote:sanchu , you keep planning the SR bed deco...
oh well...
oh c'mon...........i hav already planned that starting will be like that................
first jalal will block jodha.then jo will want 2 go.b8 during that jallu will catch her hand..........then both will come close........then a deep deep hug.........then some kisses on jo's lip, neck, cheek etc. etc.......then.....come to chat thread............daant padegi yaar..i will continue ther..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-22, 21:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 Starry Love 

I tell you Manu, my head mistress is given me syllabus to continue from and then... ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 21:56

aishakapoor wrote:hello!!

Hi..Aisha ..

how was the epi ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-22, 22:54

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:sanchu , you keep planning the SR bed deco...
oh well...
oh c'mon...........i hav already planned that starting will be like that................
first jalal will block jodha.then jo will want 2 go.b8 during that jallu will catch her hand..........then both will come close........then a deep deep hug.........then some kisses on jo's lip, neck, cheek etc. etc.......then.....come to chat thread............daant padegi yaar..i will continue ther..........

Kahi Khayali Pulav over cook na hojaaye ji !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 07:53

sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
Sanchu Nanayaa is from Ghana .. She does not understand Hindi
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 07:56

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 hpee 
yaa.i know that...........by d way mujhe chat thread ki reply kisme karni chahiye..........usi thread pe, ya phir new thread start karu???????it's already of 148 page yaar.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 08:22

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 hpee 
yaa.i know that...........by d way mujhe chat thread ki reply kisme karni chahiye..........usi thread pe, ya phir new thread start karu???????it's already of 148 page yaar.........
Sanchu my yaara .. Kiss You feel free to talk about your fav Jodha Akbar right here my dear .. Why do you run away to the corner !! I noticed you were talking about Jo and Ja all the time in Chat thread .... Feel free here naa .... We all shall chat with you right here ...We all want to listen to our dear Sanchu ... Batao what do you want to say !!! I am excited ..
 Group Hug Group Hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 08:27

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 hpee 
Sanchu my yaara .. Kiss You feel free to talk about your fav Jodha Akbar right here my dear .. Why do you run away to the corner !!  I noticed you were talking about Jo and Ja all the time in Chat thread .... Feel free here naa .... We all shall chat with you right here ...We all want to listen to our dear Sanchu ... Batao what do you want to say !!! I am excited ..
 Group Hug Group Hug 
ok dear.........then i wanted to say about the precap....................
guys, kya iss serial ki koi rule hai........jab bhi koi scene ke hume logic nehi milta...like jalal's maut........the cvs show them as daydreaming...........don't know why...this it's also either jallu or maali(nga)'s dream....remember jalal's aah at last scene............. hppy  hppy

this one..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 09:17

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee 
Sanchu my yaara .. Kiss You feel free to talk about your fav Jodha Akbar right here my dear .. Why do you run away to the corner !!  I noticed you were talking about Jo and Ja all the time in Chat thread .... Feel free here naa .... We all shall chat with you right here ...We all want to listen to our dear Sanchu ... Batao what do you want to say !!! I am excited ..
 Group Hug Group Hug 
guys, kya iss serial ki koi rule hai........jab bhi koi scene ke hume logic nehi milta...like jalal's maut........the cvs show them as daydreaming...........don't know why...this it's also either jallu or maali(nga)'s dream....remember jalal's aah at last scene............. hppy  hppy

this one..........
I am with you on that note Sanchu .. When ever we expect something special it first comes as a spoiler which raises our hipes sky high only to be shattered when the episode airs .. By making it as the dream of one of the key characters .. This one could be Jodha's dream or better that adham khan's day dreaming
 hppy  hppy  hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 09:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 Group Hug Group Hug 

this one..........
I am with you on that note Sanchu .. When ever we expect something special it first comes as a spoiler which raises our hipes sky high only to be shattered when the episode airs .. By making it as the dream of one of the key characters .. This one could be Jodha's dream or better that adham khan's day dreaming
 hppy  hppy  hppy 
b8 i don't undrstnd one thing..........how will dis help in jj's milaap.........as u knw jallu miyaan is n8 invited in ghanghaur..........& jo, whose first preference is her ego...........so, hoe will this happen?????? scratch  scratch

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:49

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum