Latest topics

I Want To Change Myself & Respect Other’s Time: Karan Singh Grover

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-23, 11:37

Few months back it was the issue of time that created rift between KSG and Zee TV, ultimately leading to controversial exit of KSG from “Qubool Hai”. Karan was seen at too many places post controversy. The only public appearance he made was during “Holi” shoot for Star Plus. But now he is seen frequently on the sets of “Qubool Hai”, not as Asad but as a producer of the show.

KSG’s transition from original Asad to the producer of “Qubool Hai” seems like a daily soap twist but all this is the part of change that KSG is vying for. We visited the sets of “Qubool Hai” to find out more and saw KSG engrossed in a discussion on a scene.

Karan seemed to be pretty excited about his new inning and said “I am here on the sets of “Qubool Hai” as I want to learn nitty gritty of production. I have joined Gul Khan’s production house and you can say that I am an intern on the set and will be promoted once my internship is over. But as usual I couldn’t reach on time. My call time was 9 am and I reached at 3pm. Earlier on the sets I was an actor and people on the set use to tolerate all this but today I got scolded for this. I really want to change myself and respect other’s time.”

Gul Khan of Four Lions is the producer of “Qubool Hai” and KSG and Gul have always been good friends despite all the controversy surrounding him during his Asad days.

When asked about his forthcoming show on Star Plus Karan confirmed the news saying “Yes we are making show not only for Star Plus but for other channels as well.”

Karan also met his co-actor Surabhi Jyoti aka Zoya who is now Sanam after leap and took a dig at her as always “Yes I met Sanam. She reminds me of her mother Zoya. I find her quite similar to her. Don’t you?”

KSG also bonded big time with the other cast and crew on the set but the same warmth was missing when he met Karanveer Bohra, the new male lead in “Qubool Hai” post leap. However after few hours it seemed the ice was broken and both were seen discussing about a scene.

Well it will be really interesting to see Karan’s new show as a producer.

By NR

Credit: TellyExpress

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum