Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 223: The hand of fate

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 223: The hand of fate

Post by lashy on 2014-04-23, 15:37

aashyagh wrote:Ladies, have you got the update on Tatasky spoiler?  It says, saazish happening in Agra to dethrone Jalal (what new, we knew about it), still forumwasis want Jalal away from Agra to be in Amer and romance/manofy his Jodha Bang

The 'Jalal should keep manaafying Jodha till he drops dead on his feet for being such an abysmal husband' jing bang were absolutely appalled by how Jodha forgave Jalal instantly after the Benazir track... Rolling Eyes

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-04-23, 15:40

Hello Aunty  long hug 
I am finally here, sorry couldn't be here for your last post  Embarassed 
Excellent analysis of last night's episode..
umm didn't pay attention to any of the Mhari laados in the epi but yess loved Rajat/Jalal and all of his scenes..
His crying scene, the talk with the non beggar, the smirk, the dialogues and of course the action scenes   Thumbsup 
The Jodha scene was okayish for me.. its just that caring and worrying for his life has always been there... its caring for his heart that I want to see from her.. till then will wait and see how she does in the future epis  Rolling Eyes

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-23, 15:47

Hi Jeanie, Alakh, rpeez, divi, Sam..........    Bye

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-23, 15:51

aashyagh wrote:Ladies, have you got the update on Tatasky spoiler?  It says, saazish happening in Agra to dethrone Jalal (what new, we knew about it), still forumwasis want Jalal away from Agra to be in Amer and romance/manofy his Jodha Bang
He can give up his throne permanently to AK and Shariffu and happily romance/manaofy his Begum and stay in Amer permanently as Ghar Jamai. It would please everyone...........but 2.

But Jodha Rani's NGO campaigns will suffer

Teapot may not be too happy with his ambitions that he plans silently with his Shahenshah Javaisa whom his daughter has at the twirl of her little finger.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by divyavm on 2014-04-23, 15:53

Shraddha, get to my take 5 post now ... I need you to cheer it up.

For now, I don't have time to post my thread in two places ... Sorry.

And I need to get used to the emoticons here first  hpee 

lashy wrote:Divi Sunshine and Sam you two here too..  long hug  long hug  
Divi do your take fives here na... plzz plzz

divyavm
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-23, 16:00

lashy wrote:Actually aunty, your take is compelling me to watch the episode - something I had no intention of doing..  Shocked 
Maybe for the sake of my Jalal  luv 

And you actually had a kind line for Jo Raani.. I have been finding it difficult to say anything nice about her lately  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  
She believes in mending a haar for the life of her husband but cares not for the fact that the king who's life is/has been in danger is roaming aimlessly with minimal protection? The very guy's life for whom she started this nonsensical vachan in the first place!

She cares for the haar, but she didn't even budge to send him a lep after he was being stoned.

Pfffft I can confidently say for all the nonsense Jalal did during the Benazir track - one thing HE WOULD NOT have done is stood back and watched Jodha being stoned... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Even in the midst of all that excessive hatred he had the sanity to listen to her 'proofs' about Ben, to not have her caught for the arrow attack, to not blame her for the Shivani fiasco ...and the list is endless!
Lashy
You can watch yesterday's episode. Jalal looked exhausted completely at the physical mental wear out..

Like Aditya says....in Jab we met......things looked worst and so it could only get better.

Incidentally, Jodha Rani did send her extert lep after he was stoned which was approved by the Mathura Hakim to be the perfect and best one with just one sniff.

Jodha Rani's overcoming her Rajvanshi pride, ego, 'I am always right' narrow thinking and a desperation for him, not just his life, her love.not just kartavya..............is needed very much to complete the balance of the story. Jalal's love is complete and perfect already.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannieJA on 2014-04-23, 16:02

sandhya wrote:Hi Jeanie, Alakh, rpeez, divi, Sam..........    Bye
Hii Sandhya  bounce 
and hiya everybody  nty 
we are all here  cheers

JeannieJA
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-23, 16:13

Wow....Aunty...such a lovely post...and am so happy that now that sikka will save jallu.....i was thinking wat cud be the reason for the new entry(sikka) ...sorry, I am very frustrated with the show hence its ur posts and Sathu WU,posts which I am referring to most of the days...

Well...finally after much whining and crying by the fans..Cvs gave a respite...my one shade(out of the 50 grey shades)  of jallu came back yday......am so happy...doobte ko tinke ka sahara mila....

I so hope that i dont see constipated face of Jodha for 2 epis at least...am so done with her.....she has made my jallu look like a 90's majnu...eeeshhh

BTW...whats TE???

And yes....once again thanks heaps for making Dhwani ur home and I whole heartedly welcome all the new members and ur admirers on this forum :) 

long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 16:20

Hi Sandhya, Divya, Adi, Jeannie, Ash, Lashy,  long hug

@Lashy, the episode itself was not too bad. The only problem is Jalal HAS to come out of his whirlpool of guilt and repentance. Else he can't think straight and hence can't come up with any tricks to manofy Jodha.

Jodha is as usual worried about his safety and well being. Any step towards loving him are as of now hidden and only Kanha is aware of that. scratch

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 16:27

Per the latest Tata Sky Spoiler, In Aagra there is Saazish to dethrone Jalal.

Well, Jalal throne pe baitha kahan hai, ki use koi dethrone karega. Frankly Jalal should move to Amer and ask for a post in Bharmal's court. That way he can simply continue his "Jodha Manao" abhiyaan.

Bang

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by vinitaj27 on 2014-04-23, 16:27

Hello Shyamalaji,
It is as usual lovely to read ur post. I have been skipping episodes recently as they r becoming unbearable so I just watched the flashback scene which I quite liked as it was nice to see jalal without the sad face after a long time. I found the sikka part a bit too filmy but as long as it saves jalal and not pratap I am fine with it. I haven't really watched the episode but reading abt jalal once again crying bring me down. I can't relate to a mighty king turning into a cry baby so I skip it. I hope after their reconciliation jalal doesn't become a jodha Bhakt and leave all his tedhapan behind and we do have some nice teasing scenes between them. Now I m waiting to see who ends up saving jalal n where he goes after this Agra or Amer. to tell u the truth ruqqaiya right now to me is looking a much more suitable partner to him than jodha.

vinitaj27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-23, 16:34

And above all, his quintessentially tedi chaal of the dua as his aakhri khwahish. All of it beautiful, reassuring stuff, bar one reservation.

Why would the goons too pray? And why do they talk so much in moments of life and death?

Sandhya, normally Muslims, start praying (saccha musalman as per their term, no offence), once they see one praying, so Jalal expected that from the sipahi's. No comments about Abul Maali though. He is criminal

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-23, 16:40

pollyanna wrote:Wow....Aunty...such a lovely post...and am so happy that now that sikka will save jallu.....i was thinking wat cud be the reason for the new entry(sikka) ...sorry, I am very frustrated with the show hence its ur posts and Sathu WU,posts which I am referring to most of the days...

Well...finally after much whining and crying by the fans..Cvs gave a respite...my one shade(out of the 50 grey shades)  of jallu came back yday......am so happy...doobte ko tinke ka sahara mila....

I so hope that i dont see constipated face of Jodha for 2 epis at least...am so done with her.....she has made my jallu look like a 90's majnu...eeeshhh

BTW...whats TE???

And yes....once again thanks heaps for making Dhwani ur home and I whole heartedly welcome all the new members and ur admirers on this forum :) 

long hug

Pallo
TE is how Adi, one of our friends calls Jalal.
TE - Teda Emperor. hpee

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-23, 17:01

lashy wrote:

The 'Jalal should keep manaafying Jodha till he drops dead on his feet for being such an abysmal husband' jing bang were absolutely appalled by how Jodha forgave Jalal instantly after the Benazir track... Rolling Eyes

***Lashy, I honestly don't understand, when issue is so serious, why people expect a wife to be pricey??  What was easily forgiven?  Did Jalal not forget/forgive, Mohan incident even without a sorry?  Infact he was more sweet to her.   Bang

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by LGhosh on 2014-04-23, 18:16

I am so happy, I didn't watch last 2 episodes, just read the updates and that was enough for me! It is better I bury the lovely memories of Jalal I had, anyway Jodha I couldn't relate to for many many months now. If being rude, egoistic and impolite is upholding women power and Rajvanshi pride then I had better detach myself from such shows and characters! 

Lovely post Shyamala and thanks for the PM. Its good to write what you feel without being jumped upon and then reprimanded by the Mods all the time.

LGhosh

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-23, 18:35

Yes, my dear Lana, especially in my advanced years! Welcome here! And thank a lot for liking this one.ShyamalaLGhosh wrote:I am so happy, I didn't watch last 2 episodes, just read the updates and that was enough for me! It is better I bury the lovely memories of Jalal I had, anyway Jodha I couldn't relate to for many many months now. If being rude, egoistic and impolite is upholding women power and Rajvanshi pride then I had better detach myself from such shows and characters! 

Lovely post Shyamala and thanks for the PM. Its good to write what you feel without being jumped upon and then reprimanded by the Mods all the time.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-23, 18:45

sandhya wrote:Hi Jeanie, Alakh, rpeez, divi, Sam..........    Bye
 hpee 

Hi,, I'm so lost in this forum.. can't make out what I have posted where and don't know where the like button is

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-23, 18:48

I posed on this thread while in office.. now I cannot find the damn thing ugh..

Aunty, thanks a lot for the write up... the stab part sorta disturbed me poor Jalal.. :(

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by divyavm on 2014-04-23, 19:04

aashyagh wrote: Question 
lashy wrote:

***Lashy, I honestly don't understand, when issue is so serious, why people expect a
wife to be pricey??  What was easily forgiven?  Did Jalal not forget/forgive, Mohan incident even without a sorry?  Infact he was more sweet to her.   Bang

@Lashy, Ash: About the Mohan incident , I talked about that with a Jodha fan- it was Jalal's fault for taking Jodha for hunting when she said she did not want to and he should not either- God save Jalal!

divyavm
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-23, 19:19

Hi, Shyamala,

Excellent write up, and analysis of all areas.  Thumbsup 

I agree more with the part that " And so fear achieves what all of Jalal's pleading and self-abasement could not" It shows that her love was only clouded by her pain, hurt and the determination to leave Agra due to  humiliation of what happened.

Hope that the CV's would put her into more despair and bring out her hiding love on the surface for her husband.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-23, 19:41

Waise this is for all here, there is already a post about how Akbar laid low during 1562-64. I too had mentioned this in one of my posts on IF if I remember correctly to Sandhya. One of the main reasons that I feel he went slow in this period was because he was slowly taking over all aspects of his kingdom and administration without much fanfare since he knew that his measures would get the religious bigots up in arms and they could use the likes of MA and others to create a parallel power centre. And his dream was of a nation state that had the power and the were withal to withstand and throw off any intruder. Akbar always thought of himself as a Hindustani unlike other Mughal and Muslim rulers - and he and his successors - yes including Aurangazeb - did call themselves hindustanis.

Also another interesting fact which would kind of match with the current absent Emperor syndrome of the show - sometime during 1563, Akbar went away from Agra for a lengthy period of time - around 4-6 weeks - and no one at Agra knew where he was - yes there was info that perhaps the Emperor was spotted at X or Y place but no one did know where he actually was - and EK is taking total creative liberty with this fact by using it to have our TE running all over the countryside looking for 'Mhaari Jodha'!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-04-23, 19:55

My dear AUNTY .... Take a hug ( I pad Is not showing emoticons) ....loads of thanx to sending me pm on IF ..... It gave me a big wide smile early in the morning ...... I m tired of emperor running tears and tht woman arrogance,.... Both husband wife are selfish ..... Wife is selfish brat and husband is selfish lover...... Now as u mentioned abt the ...Jalal left Abul Mali that's my point ..when u willing to,free leader of your enemy n direct combats or on war field u never win over them ...because it rises their strength.... same thing suja did slaughtered Mughal soldier to save life of their king...disgusting idea...in this epi I only watched ghareeb admi n ghareeb shahansha scene ... I didn't find it bad except he was looking like my 4 yr son who gets heartbroken easily on simple things and start crying in utter disappointment .....difference is ... Subhan always says while crying that
"he wants mommy" n rotlu shahanshah awas crying " he wants jodha begum"
.Thanx again .. Love u ( again emoticons not showing in I pad)

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-04-23, 20:08

Aunty, I'm here....

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-04-23, 20:10

Hi Greesh my friend

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-23, 20:11

Hello all the new members !  long hug  Just to let you all know that when you quote/reply any post there is an option "Switch Editor mode" you can change the editor mode so that the comments will be in level and easy to quote  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:38

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum