smile.sara wrote:Hi Greesh my friend
sara dear, hw r u jaan??

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 223: The hand of fate

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-23, 20:51

neha wrote:Hello all the new members !  long hug  Just to let you all know that when you quote/reply any post there is an option "Switch Editor mode" you can change the editor mode so that the comments will be in level and easy to quote  hpee 

Ok and how do I find my posts.. is there a convenient way to see where I have commented and how do you like a post?

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-23, 20:54

Alakh wrote:
neha wrote:Hello all the new members !  long hug  Just to let you all know that when you quote/reply any post there is an option "Switch Editor mode" you can change the editor mode so that the comments will be in level and easy to quote  hpee 

Ok and how do I find my posts.. is there a convenient way to see where I have commented and how do you like a post?

Hi Alakh...on the top right hand corner you can see welcome alakh..click that and you can see "My topics" and "My Posts"

Hope this helps  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-23, 20:55

sashashyam wrote:
Is that really Autumn_Rose of the IF, my Chipmunk No.1,  or a  namesake?This said, my dear, spice is the variety of life, and if we all agreed on everything, it would be very dull. So I am never surprised at  a different take from mine.lNever fear, a lot of much worse tripe will soon be coming our way.Shyamala AuntyAlakh wrote:I'm surprised that you like the episode..

It was Ok ok types for me.. and thanks a lot for the post dear

Yes Aunty! Its me.. Patjhad ka gulaab long hug

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-23, 20:57

Alakh wrote:

To like any post there is a "Like" button (Its not a button acct  Wink ) on the left side i.e. under the profile name and picture of the commenter...you need to press the "Like" option. And for your previous posts/topics on the top right corner of this forum page you will see "Welcome Alakh" in the drop down list there are options "My Topics" and "My Posts" you will find all the comments you made.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-23, 20:58

zuzana wrote:
Alakh wrote:

Hi Alakh...on the top right hand corner you can see welcome alakh..click that and you can see "My topics" and "My Posts"

Hope this helps  hpee 
 hpee 
Yeah. thanks.. fust figured that out

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-04-23, 21:07

Hi Chechi

Yesterday's epi was beautiful but todays was ?????? I dont want to write anything abt Jodha's reaction. May be she indeed has the Ghajini effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the pm
Hugs

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-23, 21:13

Even Hyperwati has picked on 'Mhaari Jodha's' issue!!!! And 'Mhaari Jodha's' Antaraatma had said this so long back!!!! 'Mhaari Jodha' does know that she is at fault but does not want to accept - so she decides that attack is the best form of defense - and that way she will get her Pati parmeshwar manofying her!!! - What Cheek man!!! And I wont be surprised if she hurts TE so much that he ends up telling her not to wrry he wont die in Amer!!! In fact I now want him to use this line - she deserves it!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-23, 21:15

adianasr wrote:Even Hyperwati has picked on 'Mhaari Jodha's' issue!!!! And 'Mhaari Jodha's' Antaraatma had said this so long back!!!! 'Mhaari Jodha' does know that she is at fault but does not want to accept - so she decides that attack is the best form of defense - and that way she will get her Pati parmeshwar manofying her!!! - What Cheek man!!! And I wont be surprised if she hurts TE so much that he ends up telling her not to wrry he wont die in Amer!!! In fact I now want him to use this line - she deserves it!!!!
Don't have high hopes from Jelly Adi.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-23, 21:17

Adi, Mahri Jodha didn't even have a wrinkle on her head about Jalal's injury, same Jodha, who was worried about necklace.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by treja 27 on 2014-04-23, 21:19

hello... Bye ....i'm new to this forum.....i am a regular viewer of jodha akbar.....i like both paridhi n rajat,bt specially watch it for him.....i liked your post vry much and as well as todays episode.specially when akbar was saved because of the coin tied which was given by jodha......i also lyked the punishment akbar gave to abul mali.instead of killing him making him half blind...he deserved it. Thumbsup

treja 27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 21:24

treja 27 wrote:hello... Bye ....i'm new to this forum.....i am a regular viewer of jodha akbar.....i like both paridhi n rajat,bt specially watch it for him.....i liked your post vry much and as well as todays episode.specially when akbar was saved because of the coin tied which was given by jodha......i also lyked the punishment akbar gave to abul mali.instead of killing him making him half blind...he deserved it. Thumbsup
heyy.... Bye

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 21:26

aashyagh wrote:Adi, Mahri Jodha didn't even have a wrinkle on her head about Jalal's injury,  same Jodha, who was worried about necklace.
You know, according to the latest news, Santram Verma has issued a statement. He says, he doesn't even talk to Paridhi. Her scenes are taken care of by the different team of assistants.

So I think this discrepancy in her behavior is because of different directors. Necklace scene alag directors, final scenes alag directors.  Shocked

Sam

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by treja 27 on 2014-04-23, 21:29

JAISMINE wrote:
treja 27 wrote:hello... Bye ....i'm new to this forum.....i am a regular viewer of jodha akbar.....i like both paridhi n rajat,bt specially watch it for him.....i liked your post vry much and as well as todays episode.specially when akbar was saved because of the coin tied which was given by jodha......i also lyked the punishment akbar gave to abul mali.instead of killing him making him half blind...he deserved it. Thumbsup
heyy.... Bye
hi

treja 27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-23, 21:31

Sam, I didn't read the article, but he might not talk to her and asst directors must be talking to her. But serial direction will be done by Santram only. They can!t screw up scripts or dialogues, that is not Santram's. This character is becoming very annoying. And everyone keep justifying that she is hurt. Love is above all other emotions.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 21:34

Hi Aunty......I am juz a little concerned about ur safety.. hpee ...so 1 tiny winy suggestion.....I know u have a big heart,but don't get all emotional....n think of LIFTING Jallu n making him well,....he's sooooo fat!!!!! aapka chatni ban jayega... No  No ...pehle weight-lifting practice karlo...n then think about pulling-off such dangerous stunts.... ROFL

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-23, 22:01

aashyagh wrote:Adi, Mahri Jodha didn't even have a wrinkle on her head about Jalal's injury,  same Jodha, who was worried about necklace.
This reminds me of Ann's response on Divi's thread. (Btw, why has Anne not come over yet)

She wrote  - "In some nutcase movie Kovai Sarala who usually doesn't care for her husband gets too concerned when he is serious. When he asks her if she really cares, she says if you are gone how can I wear my 10 sovereign Mangalsutra!"

Mhaari Jodha also seems to care only for his being alive, not for him - 'sowbhagya chinna', 'pran bachana' 'kartavya' 'necklace tooting tho worrying' ................the cold shoulder she gave him today I really thought if she was worried only about her Christmas Tree Decorations. hppy

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-23, 22:11

sandhya wrote:
This reminds me of Ann's response on Divi's thread. (Btw, why has Anne not come over yet)

She wrote  - "In some nutcase movie Kovai Sarala who usually doesn't care for her husband gets too concerned when he is serious. When he asks her if she really cares, she says if you are gone how can I wear my 10 sovereign Mangalsutra!"

Mhaari Jodha also seems to care only for his being alive, not for him - 'sowbhagya chinna', 'pran bachana' 'kartavya' 'necklace tooting tho worrying' ................the cold shoulder she gave him today I really thought if she was worried only about her Christmas Tree Decorations. hppy is

Oh Yes Sandhya, all she is worried about her "soubhagya chinha", not the man himself.  she is more fascinated about being "suhagan" rather being a wife.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby13 on 2014-04-23, 22:42

Dear Shyamala Aunty, very beautiful analysis. I too liked Jalal's tedapan in his Duwa scene. His fight was great. Shyamala aunty, did you see today's episode? I liked it even better. As we all guessed, the coin saves him from Abul's sword. But as you rightly said, Jalal's dangerous trait still continues. He left Abul Mali again without killing him. Very dangerous indeed. I liked the way both Bharamal and Mainavati are trying to put some sense into Jodha today. I was surprised to see Mainavathi applying reverse psychology with Jodha. I never knew she was that smart !!!. I liked the way Bharamal spoke about injured bird (he knew very well how to bring the old Jodha back). Both of them were very sensible today. I also liked the scene where Jodha sees Jalal's reflection in water. Brought back all old memories. Jodha looked lot less angry today. May be she slept well in her Maika and less frustrated  hpee . Hopefully tomorrow's episode will be more interesting. Did you observe one thing Aunty. We never learn. For us it's enough to have some good scenes in the serial and we will forget all the bitterness. I do not even remember Jodha's ME's bhashan now. Waiting desparately for tomorrow's episode where I am hoping to see Jodha doing seva for Jalal hpee

Bobby13
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-24, 00:13

I have done a little analysis of 'Mhaari Jodha'. All who want to give their povs on this are welcome. will respond to all as and when I come online, so pls excuse late responses. Shyamala do give your pov on this analysis on 'Mhaari Jodha' - not that she is mine - I Love my TE  Starry Love 

The issue is no longer about Jodha realising her fault in this particular issue. The issue is larger.

Jodha, from the day the marrige to Jalal was fixed, has been shouting Ghrina. After the Tasneem track also, she has not moved much from her ghrina place, if you notice. And she is still at that same point where she was at the start - why????

This woman fell in love with Jalal on that ghangour eve when she saw his reflection in water - she did not know who he was and since she was to be married to Suryabhan she locked this fact away in the deepest recess of her heart - and she has never dared to open it since. (Shyamala you have mentioned that she never had a fb of her remembering him back at the palace - this is why)

Then came their marriage and her subconscious realised that this is the same man from Ghangour - her subconscious, her heart, her soul realised that this was 'The One' - and since it was the man she had sworn to hate and kill, that love was quickly converted to be read as hate - this is elementary psychology - now with that outburst, Jalal finally broke her heart - and as Rumi says 'you have to break your heart to let the light in' - and this has happened to her - finally the light has seeped into her heart and she can see the truth, which she is still shying away from - that she had fallen in love with Jalal before their marriage - this is the truth - and I am suspecting that this is going to finally blow up before both of them next week with her admission. We most probably will see her tirade of an admission of having been in love with him all along.

This seems to be the dramatic admission that someone mentioned, which is coming up - and if one sees the build up, this makes sense too.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaz713 on 2014-04-24, 03:26

Aunty, it's Jaz (now Jas since it was available here)  - I finally joined Dhwani!

You seem to be in very high spirits now that you have migrated over to this forum! I love the emoticons here.

I saw the new cream and gold dress Jodha wore and I absolutely loved it  - it looks quite nice and queenly  queen .

Yes, the old TE was back; he was very crafty in that fight scene - we need more of those Wink He was a rockstar   Party2  (I'm having too much fun with these)

I missed some of the episode and today's and I likely won't get back to my regular viewing schedule until mid-May because I'll be busy with work.  study 

Until then, I will miss all of you and I hope Jodha gets cured of this ego disease!

Miss You

Jaz713
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-04-24, 07:27

adianasr wrote:I have done a little analysis of 'Mhaari Jodha'. All who want to give their povs on this are welcome. will respond to all as and when I come online, so pls excuse late responses. Shyamala do give your pov on this analysis on 'Mhaari Jodha' - not that she is mine - I Love my TE  Starry Love 

The issue is no longer about Jodha realising her fault in this particular issue. The issue is larger.

Jodha, from the day the marrige to Jalal was fixed, has been shouting Ghrina. After the Tasneem track also, she has not moved much from her ghrina place, if you notice. And she is still at that same point where she was at the start - why????

This woman fell in love with Jalal on that ghangour eve when she saw his reflection in water - she did not know who he was and since she was to be married to Suryabhan she locked this fact away in the deepest recess of her heart - and she has never dared to open it since. (Shyamala you have mentioned that she never had a fb of her remembering him back at the palace - this is why)

Then came their marriage and her subconscious realised that this is the same man from Ghangour - her subconscious, her heart, her soul realised that this was 'The One' - and since it was the man she had sworn to hate and kill, that love was quickly converted to be read as hate - this is elementary psychology - now with that outburst, Jalal finally broke her heart - and as Rumi says 'you have to break your heart to let the light in' - and this has happened to her - finally the light has seeped into her heart and she can see the truth, which she is still shying away from - that she had fallen in love with Jalal before their marriage - this is the truth - and I am suspecting that this is going to finally blow up before both of them next week with her admission. We most probably will see her tirade of an admission of having been in love with him all along.

This seems to be the dramatic admission that someone mentioned, which is coming up - and if one sees the build up, this makes sense too.

Absolutely, she remembered about Jalal in water reflection, even after she'd seen Suryabhaan...she was more in denial and hatred with name of Jalaluddin Mohammed, a Mughal whose army plundered her temples and disrespected women, rather than the person Jalal...she built a tough fort around her heart, which only got toughened after Jalal told her, that she is his victory trophy...and since the love or admiration that blossomed for the reflection was still budding, it got deeply buried into her kartavya for chosen fiance, and her birthplace ....that feeling of admiration/love though remained very deep within her in dormant stage. I totally want something about this coming out of horse's mouth...the problem is that we've never-ever got to listen to Jodha's soliloquy...it's a dire need for us as viewers to watch her speak to herslef.

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-24, 08:57

shyamala, am not happy at all with that jodha rani..how insensitive!..and whats wrong with our jalal..why so much guilt????

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-24, 10:26

Great post Aunty  Thumbsup 

I'm highly disappointed with Jodha. She has literally drowned into her ego. Like my dear tants called her, she was truly an obstinate goat who cannot look beyond her own self. The man who claimed himself heartless could not hurt his BIL but the woman who supposedly had a heart full of love and empathy of everyone (including the nirdosh prani  Twisted Evil ) appeared like a selfish spoilt brat who is least bothered about the man madly in love with her, what an irony !  
 I first thought maybe she was under her "bhram" and it did not register to her that Jalal is seriously injured but there was no concern, no pain in her eyes when Bharmal told her about the assassination attempt. No reverse psychology will work on her ! She needs to be left alone and do some introspection, else she will be high on her horse forever. I did not like Jalal going to Amer somehow it does not make any sense that instead of taking him to Agra, Bharmal's men took him to Amer, someone please inform Balaji that Agra is close to Mathura than Amer  hppy . This show is slowly but steadily sinking  No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-24, 10:56

got new name for jodha..gajinibai..kaisa hai..wink!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:28

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum