Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 223: The hand of fate

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 223: The hand of fate

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-24, 12:45

Aunty, did you see yesterday's episode? Jalal finally remembered his awam. And he was back in action, with fadu dialogues and dishum dishum.

Jodha ji and I-care-a-damn attitude just pissed me off. I don't know if you've gone through any of the IF posts. But Jodha's ardent fans too were kinda taken aback.

I hope you write something about it.

Sam

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-24, 13:57

Sam_0506 wrote:Aunty, did you see yesterday's episode? Jalal finally remembered his awam. And he was back in action, with fadu dialogues and dishum dishum.

Jodha ji and I-care-a-damn attitude just pissed me off. I don't know if you've gone through any of the IF posts. But Jodha's ardent fans too were kinda taken aback.

I hope you write something about it.

Sam
Maybe for a few minutes only. They are back in defense declaring that her reaction is natural and she has every right to show him attitude as she is 'hurt'.

Latest arguments are that when Jalal has not forgiven or forgotten the dhakka for 2 months and she had to drink poison for it, why should Jo forgive and forget easily...his somersaulting and cartwheeling are a must.

But there is a BIG differences in both the instances

While in the Dhakka  from Jalal's pov  and to the best of his knowledge, he was not wrong. He had come to her kaksh after being invited and there is nothing he hid from her or did behind her. So he was angry at her dhakka and carried the hurt.

And the next day she compounded it with a SKLL accusation and has not apologised for it till date.

But here, she KNOWS that she too is at fault by meeting Suja at night and hiding the truth from him. Also what reaction does she expect from a husband king who witnesses her with another man in her hojra? A tea with him?  She does acknowledge it to her antaratma that she was also wrong and anyone would be angry under the circumstances.

Had she not met Suja at night or hidden things from Jalal, had he suspected her just like that, as in the movie, then I would want her to show him more attitude. But she knows very well that part of the misunderstanding is also due to her. Then why the attitude after he has been running behind her with apologies risking his life that she declared to be at risk if he goes out to play chaugan with Ruqs?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 16:43

Simple Sandy, after the dhakka Jodha went over to accuse him and didn't seek a simple apology while here he has possibly asked her 230291840128948 apologies and still counting...
Had Jodha put in 1/1000000 the effort to apologize that Jalal was doing now, he would have been 'What Dhakka? Where? Did you actually give me one?'

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-24, 16:53

lashy wrote:Simple Sandy, after the dhakka Jodha went over to accuse him and didn't seek a simple apology while here he has possibly asked her 230291840128948 apologies and still counting...
Had Jodha put in 1/1000000 the effort to apologize that Jalal was doing now, he would have been 'What Dhakka? Where? Did you actually give me one?'

If I am right, ur Mansi from IF na...  hpee 

U actually voiced my thots....Jallu mite hav 4goten that shove, I havent and will not...and that needs a proper closure.....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 17:05

Hi Pallavi, no I'm not mansi from IF...my name's Shraddha  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-24, 17:26

Because, my dear mandy, he is a besotted, triple-dyed idiot and she is a nakchadi, self-righteous little twit, who needs nothing so much as a sound spanking!Why is she doing a Mallika Sherawat (in Hisss...) draping herself all over Jalal. The only sensible way to get at his hurt shoulder is from the other side, not by literally crossing him to get to it! It looked comic.Shyamalamandyg wrote:shyamala, am not happy at all with that jodha rani..how insensitive!..and whats wrong with our jalal..why so much guilt????

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-24, 17:27

lashy wrote:Hi Pallavi, no I'm not mansi from IF...my name's Shraddha  long hug

ohh Sorry.....galti se mistake ho gaya....humein maaf kar dijiye Shraddha begum(imagine jallu's voice)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby13 on 2014-04-24, 19:08

lashy wrote:Simple Sandy, after the dhakka Jodha went over to accuse him and didn't seek a simple apology while here he has possibly asked her 230291840128948 apologies and still counting...

I liked this comment of yours Shraddha  hpee

Bobby13
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 20:14

pollyanna wrote:
lashy wrote:Hi Pallavi, no I'm not mansi from IF...my name's Shraddha  long hug

ohh Sorry.....galti se mistake ho gaya....humein maaf kar dijiye Shraddha begum(imagine jallu's voice)

Any inclusion that sounds like 'Jalal' in your sentence is enough for a big big maafi from my side..  Embarassed

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 20:15

Bobby13 wrote:

Ooo thanks  hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 20:53

lashy wrote:
Bobby13 wrote:

Ooo thanks  hpee

Lashy Begum, Baja farmaya aapne ...whats more..he would have exclaimed what a beautiful hunar she has  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-25, 01:37

Tanthya wrote:
lashy wrote:
Bobby13 wrote:

Ooo thanks  hpee

Lashy Begum, Baja farmaya aapne ...whats more..he would have exclaimed what a beautiful hunar she has  hppy
I know, right? As aunty says... can't he complete one full sentence without Jodha Begum and Hunar...
even her hurtful ego he named as a hunar, I was like what!!!!!  Shocked 
'Par aapki ye hunar hamein thes pahunchaa rahi hai!' If it's thes pahunchaaying its not a hunar dumbo! Shocked

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2014-04-28, 07:59

Shyamala i love reading your analyses ... I miss you when you take a break ...

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:40

My dear Megharanjini, I do  not like the emoticon for a hug here, it looks like  a physically challenged octopus with 6 arms missing, so just take it that you have been given a HUGE hug for such  a sweet comment! Shyamalamegharanjini wrote:Shyamala i love reading your analyses ... I miss you when you take a break ...

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-28, 18:41

ROFL
physically challenged octopus omg...

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:45

My dear Neha, I could not agree with you more. In my latest , The Baazigar, I bent over backwards till I almost landed on my back, trying to see things from her POV, but now I feel that this is a futile exercise. Do see my responses to Raksha, Lana and Mandy at the end of that thread. You should of course read the post first to see me doing my verbal gymnastics!Shyamala Auntyneha wrote: hpee Great post Aunty  Thumbsup 

I'm highly disappointed with Jodha. She has literally drowned into her ego. Like my dear tants called her, she was truly an obstinate goat who cannot look beyond her own self. The man who claimed himself heartless could not hurt his BIL but the woman who supposedly had a heart full of love and empathy of everyone (including the nirdosh prani  Twisted Evil ) appeared like a selfish spoilt brat who is least bothered about the man madly in love with her, what an irony !  
 I first thought maybe she was under her "bhram" and it did not register to her that Jalal is seriously injured but there was no concern, no pain in her eyes when Bharmal told her about the assassination attempt. No reverse psychology will work on her ! She needs to be left alone and do some introspection, else she will be high on her horse forever. I did not like Jalal going to Amer somehow it does not make any sense that instead of taking him to Agra, Bharmal's men took him to Amer, someone please inform Balaji that Agra is close to Mathura than Amer  hppy . This show is slowly but steadily sinking  No 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:47

Well, Lashykanna, survive this show, one has to have one's fun any which way one can! Shyamala Periammalashy wrote:ROFL
physically challenged octopus omg...

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:52

Welcome to my new abode, my dear Jaz! I am horribly behindhand with my responses here because I wrote 5 posts in a week, and I just could not cope with the comments. I am trying to make up for that at least partially now. Do see my latest, The Baazigar, on Episode 226 of Friday last, if you can at all spare the time. As for Jodha shedding her ego, no chance!Shyamala AuntyJaz713 wrote:Aunty, it's Jaz (now Jas since it was available here)  - I finally joined Dhwani!

You seem to be in very high spirits now that you have migrated over to this forum! I love the emoticons here.

I saw the new cream and gold dress Jodha wore and I absolutely loved it  - it looks quite nice and queenly  queen .

Yes, the old TE was back; he was very crafty in that fight scene - we need more of those Wink He was a rockstar   Party2  (I'm having too much fun with these)

I missed some of the episode and today's and I likely won't get back to my regular viewing schedule until mid-May because I'll be busy with work.  study 

Until then, I will miss all of you and I hope Jodha gets cured of this ego disease!

Miss You

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: