Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - New Promo - Ishita takes a stand against Parmeet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - New Promo - Ishita takes a stand against Parmeet

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-23, 19:47

Shanthi

Shagun, Ashok & Parmeet all should be sent in a Boat to Nowhere, so that there is some peace at least, 
 hppy 
However for the show to run continuously, Shagun & Ashok will be required  Evil or Very Mad

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-23, 19:52

sameersaagar wrote:Shanthi

Shagun, Ashok & Parmeet all should be sent in a Boat to Nowhere, so that there is some peace at least, 
 hppy 
However for the show to run continuously, Shagun & Ashok will be required  Evil or Very Mad

that would be heaven if they are packed off.. but yes we need Apshagun  Bang  Bang 

how will they resolve this Parmeet issue I wonder? will Ekta be bold enough to send him to jail and Simmi to divorce him?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-23, 20:02

Shanthi

Unfortunately such things are generally brushed off under the carpet, 
so unless someone (Ekta) & SP channel want to really follow Nayi Soch, then we may get to see Parmeet in Jail for all his misdemeanors

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2014-04-23, 20:29

Mrs Bhalla and simi won't believe ishu and param ji will just make another lie up. But bold of ishu to stand up and not keep it a secret like most sp 'ideal' bahus.

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-23, 20:34

001 wrote:Mrs Bhalla and simi won't believe ishu and param ji will just make another lie up. But bold of ishu to stand up and not keep it a secret like most sp 'ideal' bahus.

yup, i agree they won't believe straight away.. i love that she is being bold

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-24, 00:14

Love the promo! Thank god Ishita spoke up! It doesn't matter whether her in-laws believe her or not! At least she didn't stay silent and let the creep continue with his perverted acts! Such things happen in so many households and people stay silent just because it's within the family.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-04-24, 01:04

wow ishitha proves tat she is a TAMILACHI
infact leaving the state wich belong she was rather stronger to deliver a baby now she even faces parmeet without the knowledge of raman.
wow hands of ISHITHA

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-24, 01:26

hooked wrote:Love the promo! Thank god Ishita spoke up! It doesn't matter whether her in-laws believe her or not! At least she didn't stay silent and let the creep continue with his perverted acts! Such things happen in so many households and people stay silent just because it's within the family.

that was so my view...whether they believe her doesmt matter, at this stage they probably wont...but I was happy she didn't try and hide it or excuse it...strong women...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-24, 10:25

People like Parmeet do not become perverts suddenly, so obviously there is a history of bad behavior right down his college, hometown & of course his work places so far.
So obviously his folks & people around him were either ignorant or looked the other way. 
It is obvious that Bhallas did not try to find about his behavior.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-24, 12:32

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:Love the promo! Thank god Ishita spoke up! It doesn't matter whether her in-laws believe her or not! At least she didn't stay silent and let the creep continue with his perverted acts! Such things happen in so many households and people stay silent just because it's within the family.

that was so my view...whether they believe her doesmt matter, at this stage they probably wont...but I was happy she didn't try and hide it or excuse it...strong women...

yes it is very strong of her.. they will oppose her first, but the doubt will be sown because of the story of the woman who supposedly wronged him - they will start to wonder soon as to where the truth lies.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-24, 12:34

sameersaagar wrote:People like Parmeet do not become perverts suddenly, so obviously there is a history of bad behavior right down his college, hometown & of course his work places so far.
So obviously his folks & people around him were either ignorant or looked the other way. 
It is obvious that Bhallas did not try to find about his behavior.

Yes its a wonder no one really knows about it till now. He managed the Dubai fiasco by painting it in his own colors because it happened in foreign soil. But now, having attacked inside the home and a woman like Ishita.. he can't escape.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-24, 14:46

I think Mrs Bhalla will doubt Parmeet but will not support Ishita openly for Simmi's sake.. I think Mrs. Bhalla has doubts on Parmeet already

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-24, 18:22

Maria J wrote:I think Mrs Bhalla will doubt Parmeet but will not support Ishita openly for Simmi's sake.. I think Mrs. Bhalla has doubts on Parmeet already

why do you think she doubts Parmeet?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-25, 00:23

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes it is very strong of her.. they will oppose her first, but the doubt will be sown because of the story of the woman who supposedly wronged him - they will start to wonder soon as to where the truth lies.
yes. It makes me so very happy that the show has decided to take such a positive step to deal with Parmeet. I hate creeps like this! There was one in my family but people stayed mum because he was a member of the family!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum