Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 00:06

Manu.. Add it yaar

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: New Promo IPK. EBP for26th April 2014 WU+VU+Pics

Post by Charanya on 2014-04-24, 00:13

Oh ho wat aastha said she will expose NA
oh god please atleast aastha need to use her small brain this time before confronting NA. Otherwise she ll be thrown out from that house by none other than shlok itself. NA is shlok's god.

Charanya

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 00:13

candy wrote:Manu.. Add  it yaar
Of course Candy ..
Hugs for sharing
 long hug hug1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 00:40

Charanya wrote:Oh ho wat aastha said she will expose NA
oh god please atleast aastha need to use her small brain this time before confronting NA. Otherwise she ll be thrown out from that house by none other than shlok itself. NA is shlok's god.
knowing the evil ways of NA he might try to harm Aastha  or blackmail her ayi baba.... ek baar phir 
 Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-24, 01:18

hmm... hppy  hppy well was right they would show shlok in love wit aastha before starting to reveal niranjans asli chehra...but boy no flies on the makers...

ok some interesting points...Anjali who hasn't seen her parents in how long, have humiliated them, got them kicked out of the home...all of a sudden goes to visit them...y? is this another track where the foundations wont make sense...

Niranjan turns his head by the end...like he could hear and c aastha...does he know she was there??

when does this occur is also interesting...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 06:02

sarra0 wrote:hmm... hppy  hppy well was right they would show shlok in love wit aastha before starting to reveal niranjans asli chehra...but boy no flies on the makers...

ok some interesting points...Anjali who hasn't seen her parents in how long, have humiliated them, got them kicked out of the home...all of a sudden goes to visit them...y? is this another track where the foundations wont make sense...

Niranjan turns his head by the end...like he could hear and c aastha...does he know she was there??

The story is taking a turn here. Sarra ...

Anjali must behaving a strong reason behind her untimely visit to her parents .. BUT what is the reason behind NA. Being so intolerant of. Anjali's parents when he can tolerate the presence of. Jaya, sulabha in his house for days together ?.
 scratch  scratch 

This incident occurs right after. Shlok, Aastha remarriage as is evident from their costumes which appears to be the same as during the wedding scene

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-24, 11:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:hmm... hppy  hppy well was right they would show shlok in love wit aastha before starting to reveal niranjans asli chehra...but boy no flies on the makers...

Anjali must behaving a strong reason behind her untimely visit to her parents .. BUT what is the reason behind NA. Being so intolerant of. Anjali's parents when he can tolerate the presence of. Jaya, sulabha in his house for days together ?.
 scratch  scratch 

This incident occurs right after. Shlok, Aastha remarriage as is evident from their costumes which appears to be the same as during the wedding scene

i thou it was more likely that they stuck her visiting her parents in there to use as an excuse to show aastha niranjan true face...not because it made sense...

niranjan believes once the female becomes a wife that's it b all and end all is the husband and his family...he tolerated the others cause he has to...appearances r very important to him....

manu I was wondering whether it was during the wedding...cause in one of the wedding videos aastha didn't take blessings from niranjan as quickly as she would normally do and didn't seem happy the way she should have been...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 11:58

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

scratch  scratch 

i thou it was more likely that they stuck her visiting her parents in there to use as an excuse to show aastha niranjan true face...not because it made sense...

niranjan believes once the female becomes a wife that's it b all and end all is the husband and his family...he tolerated the others cause he has to...appearances r very important to him....

manu I was wondering whether it was during the wedding...cause in one of the wedding videos aastha didn't take blessings from niranjan as quickly as she would normally do and didn't seem happy the way she should have been...

Sarra you mean NA is unhappy with Aastha witnessing the i cident when he was beating up /bashing his wife ... That means he is unhappy with Aastha or was Aastha less respectful of Na once she learnt he was a wife abuser ?.
 confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-24, 12:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

scratch  scratch 

Sarra you mean NA is unhappy with Aastha witnessing the i cident when he was beating up /bashing his wife ... That means he is unhappy with Aastha or was Aastha less respectful of Na once she learnt he was a wife abuser ?.
 confused 

it was aastha that looked hesitant in the video....i wouldnt say disrespectfull...hence it made me wonder if she finds out during

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 13:03

sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

scratch  scratch 

confused 

it was aastha that looked hesitant in the video....i wouldnt say disrespectfull...hence it made me wonder if she finds out during
I am sure this is building up .. gradually .. and will explode during the time when Aastha and shlok are just about to have their suhaag raat ..nice bahana to stop SR ek baar phir 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-24, 13:13

At the end the way NA is turning around, it looks like he saw or heard Aastha right?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-24, 13:23

that's wat it looked like shanthi, but it wasnt a clear video..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 13:53

slmu wrote:At the end the way NA is turning around, it looks like he saw or heard Aastha right?
Shanthi ...I am fearing one nasty Aastha NA Confrontation with Shlok completely distraught and furious with Aastha for talking ill about his. Baba
 affraid affraid 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanmai on 2014-04-24, 14:42

Hi manu this One is Quality one Uplode this link wiTh ur Post And please this is 26th April promo Change the Title 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanmai
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 17:27

Thanmai wrote:Hi manu this One is Quality one Uplode this link wiTh ur Post And please this is 26th April promo Change the Title 

Thanks Thanmai will add this one

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 00:51

thanks for the clearer link...that makes more sense...it wasnt anjali seeing her parents but because sojal went to see hers...Niranjan seems to hear and c aastha...he should have a plan in place then....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-25, 01:21

sarra0 wrote:thanks for the clearer link...that makes more sense...it wasnt anjali seeing her parents but because sojal went to see hers...Niranjan seems to hear and c aastha...he should have a plan in place then....
yes Sarra that was it .. the second VU is clearer .I edited the WU ...and gave me better caps too
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-04-25, 03:12

There is another promo video is there.. shlok and aastha getting blessing from NA. Shlok is doing normal.aastha is slowing with anger and then doing. connecting the Dress and scene NA is torturing Anjali for letting sojal out before ritual .

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-04-25, 03:13

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-04-25, 03:14

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-25, 10:21

subi wrote:There is another promo video is there.. shlok and aastha getting blessing from NA. Shlok is doing normal.aastha is slowing with anger and then doing. connecting the Dress and scene NA is torturing Anjali for letting sojal out before ritual .

Hello Subi ..
Thanks for sharing the video my dear
Welcome to Dhwani ...
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-25, 10:26

subi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one is Shrenu and Ashish asking all viewers to be responsible citizen and go to poling booth and cast your votes ...thanks a lot for sharing the videos Subi ..
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 11:51

subi wrote:There is another promo video is there.. shlok and aastha getting blessing from NA. Shlok is doing normal.aastha is slowing with anger and then doing. connecting the Dress and scene NA is torturing Anjali for letting sojal out before ritual .

thanks for the info...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-25, 13:42

Thanks Subi .. Loved that one ... hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-04-25, 14:10

--sumana13-- wrote:

This one is Shrenu and Ashish asking all viewers to be responsible citizen and go to poling booth and cast your votes ...thanks a lot for sharing the videos Subi ..
 hpee
This one is wrongly pasted link because of the same costume.Actually i used mobile version. I couldnt delete it ,so left it and pasted the next one. Sorry to say ,today only i saw this classic version...wow... splendid ...

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum