Jodha Akbar Written Update 23rd April

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 23rd April

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 21:32

Jiggy wrote:HEAR HEAR
Tants begum-e-update has declared...
our shahi goats are very much in lubb.... Starry Love
so throw away your mallets and hammers....
the bacteria of love has spread..... let's partay...!!!  ROFL

thanks for another brilliant update tants... you lighten up every episode and one as delicious as this one...? lovely lovely lovely long hug
jalal leaving abul mali, that too disfigured, was a huge mistake... he should have finished te job then and there only... oh well...
the ameris are officially my fav now... bharmal used to irk me but today i'm thankful...
he's going to amer...he's going to amer...
jalal is going to amer... romance time... LEP LEP TIME...!!  ROFL

though tants.... a Big thank you for putting that wonderful image of bharmal inviting jalal to bed.... seriously girl... *bwak* ew ew ew...

gangaur...*sigh*... beautiful memories... and a beautiful scene, enough said...
jodha thinking she's hallucinating jalal and his voice... that was too too epic... I'm so glad this scene was there too...
now jo gets to play nurse... and jalal will be in bliss being lepped by his baaghin...
precap..? can't wait
awesome episode today.... San CV's ki kripa hai...
zor se bolo... jai mayya cv's. hppy

Jai maiyya Cvs ki .. Jai Begum Sathya ki ... 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 21:34

sanchu wrote:sathya.............love u jaan...............now i also hav becom majnu..................i 'm in love wid ur wus........ hppy  hppy 

bharmal-mainavati...gr8 gr8.....................bharmalji---apne aaj wo kam kar dikhaye hai jo hum kabse karna chahate the.........to point out jo's too much egoistic nature................& mainavati --aap to chhupi rustam nikle haa........gr8 planning..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

jallu, tum kp abh main kya batau?????seriously wo coinn tumhare kavach ban gaye...........i knw u r repenting "why??why?? allah.mujhe isi waqt ghayal kiya thik hai.jo ke paas a gaye hum.........b8 itna zyaada zakhm kyun??????jab humare paas chance hain, saas-sasur ke green signal hain.........ek room mein jo ke saath hain.b8 sharir mein itni taqat nehi ke romance karke baaghin ko convince kar sake!!!!!!!oh shit!! oh shit!!! Bang  Bang  Bang "

& jo , apki aur ek hunar ka hume aaj pata chala ki aap jwellery bhi thik kar sakti hai.........good good.....oye, koi jallu ko yeh nyi invented hunar ke baare mein to koi batao!!!!!!!!

Sanchu Begum... Don't dhar dhar batko like Majnu..seedhe aajao WU thread par  .. for Laila   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Absly..Just loved Bharmal and Mainavati today..they showed a mirror to Jodha and at the same time played cupid too... Humao Kehat hai Bitiya Rani.. ekko fan club kholdete hain... U presidentwa n me VP.. Any Marriage problems, stree ka laalsa, etc etc.. Bhakt jan  come n worship Bharmal sa fotoo n problem solved... OWNLY after they pay dakshina of  2ooo rupees..   Kya kahat ho??  Wink  Wink  Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 21:36

Tanthya wrote:updated
Hugggss for this awesome update Sathya 
 long hug  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:36

Tanthya wrote:
sanchu wrote:sathya.............love u jaan...............now i also hav becom majnu..................i 'm in love wid ur wus........ hppy  hppy 

bharmal-mainavati...gr8 gr8.....................bharmalji---apne aaj wo kam kar dikhaye hai jo hum kabse karna chahate the.........to point out jo's too much egoistic nature................& mainavati --aap to chhupi rustam nikle haa........gr8 planning..... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

jallu, tum kp abh main kya batau?????seriously wo coinn tumhare kavach ban gaye...........i knw u r repenting "why??why?? allah.mujhe isi waqt ghayal kiya thik hai.jo ke paas a gaye hum.........b8 itna zyaada zakhm kyun??????jab humare paas chance hain, saas-sasur ke green signal hain.........ek room mein jo ke saath hain.b8 sharir mein itni taqat nehi ke romance karke baaghin ko convince kar sake!!!!!!!oh shit!! oh shit!!! Bang  Bang  Bang "

& jo , apki aur ek hunar ka hume aaj pata chala ki aap jwellery bhi thik kar sakti hai.........good good.....oye, koi jallu ko yeh nyi invented hunar ke baare mein to koi batao!!!!!!!!

Sanchu Begum... Don't dhar dhar batko like Majnu..seedhe aajao WU thread par  .. for Laila   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Absly..Just loved Bharmal and Mainavati today..they showed a mirror to Jodha and at the same time played cupid too... Humao Kehat hai Bitiya Rani.. ekko fan club kholdete hain... U presidentwa n me VP.. Any Marriage problems, stree ka laalsa, etc etc.. Bhakt jan  come n worship Bharmal sa fotoo n problem solved... OWNLY after they pay dakshina of  2ooo rupees..   Kya kahat ho??  Wink  Wink  Wink
kauno problem nehi ba.............b8 asking.........dakshina ka sharing kya hogi???? hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-23, 21:46

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:OMG,! is Jodha going to kiss Jalal or this twisted CV's making another dream sequence. Bang

Neither... simple case of MU'in intentions  ... hpee  hpee
Do you mean she has come to take her pillow or sheet to sleep on the settee in the same room as ordered by Papa Bharmaal ..
Am I. Right Sathya ?? 
 Clap  Clap
 ROFL
That would be so cool.

Or could it be the psycho Shehnaaz in Jalal the room ready to cause trouble for Jalal.
Jalal would not reject Jodha like that right he would rather be happy.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:47

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:OMG,! is Jodha going to kiss Jalal or this twisted CV's making another dream sequence. Bang

Do you mean she has come to take her pillow or sheet to sleep on the settee in the same room as ordered by Papa Bharmaal ..
Am I. Right Sathya ?? 
 Clap  Clap
 ROFL
That would be so cool.

Or could it be the psycho Shehnaaz in Jalal the room ready to cause trouble for Jalal.
yaa........u may be right........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 21:53

the ghanghaour mandir has changed na???? previously it was a big cemented huuuuuge pond with lights...sipahis.....mela....dhol..nagada..etc etc but this1 luks like some dilapidated place....m disappointed....want 2 c the dhoom-dhaam wala festival... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 21:54

sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Am I. Right Sathya ?? 
 Clap  Clap
 ROFL
That would be so cool.

Like I shared in the other thread .. Jalal is scared that Jo was trying to kiss him ....but for all you know she might be approaching him just to kill that mosquito that dared to kiss her shehenshah
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:55

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Am I. Right Sathya ?? 
 Clap  Clap
 ROFL
That would be so cool.

Like I shared in the other thread .. Jalal is scared that Jo was trying to kiss  him ....but for all you know she might be approaching him just to kill that mosquito that dared to kiss her shehenshah
 hppy hppy 
mosquito to door ki baad hai ye jo itni jealous hai ki shayed baby salim ko bhi uske daddy ko kissi nehi karne degi...& vice-versa also........ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 21:57

g8 wu...Tants I saw part of today's epi but ur post made up for it.tfs... long hug...but why can't I c any LU.....????

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 21:58

thanks for another brilliant update tants... you lighten up every episode and one as delicious as this one...? lovely lovely lovely long hug
jalal leaving abul mali, that too disfigured, was a huge mistake... he should have finished te job then and there only... oh well...
the ameris are officially my fav now... bharmal used to irk me but today i'm thankful...

though tants.... a Big thank you for putting that wonderful image of bharmal inviting jalal to bed.... seriously girl... *bwak* ew ew ew...

jodha thinking she's hallucinating jalal and his voice... that was too too epic... I'm so glad this scene was there too...
now jo gets to play nurse... and jalal will be in bliss being lepped by his baaghin...
precap..? can't wait

storms into  Akdha _ E-Khas..  fuming , glaring , gritting my teeth ..  Jiggly Shehenshah..Hum Aaj tak yahi samajh te they ke hum   Khas Begum - e- update hain aur aaj aapne humein sirf Begum-e-update  bolkar hamari oudha aur aur oudhe ki shaan kam kardiya hai.. Hum Jaa rahen hai Kabul ..Aapse Kafa Hokkar ..  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

Aapki lep lep time ko lip lip time read kardiya maine  hppy  hppy  hppy

I propose a Vote.. Lets abduct Shenaz n  dump her in Thar desert  until  Jalal's stay in Amer .. How many of u say "YES" ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 22:01

Tanthya wrote:

precap..? can't wait

storms into  Akdha _ E-Khas..  fuming , glaring , gritting my teeth ..  Jiggly Shehenshah..Hum Aaj tak yahi samajh te they ke hum   Khas Begum - e- update hain aur aaj aapne humein sirf Begum-e-update  bolkar hamari oudha aur aur oudhe ki shaan kam kardiya hai.. Hum Jaa rahen hai Kabul ..Aapse Kafa Hokkar ..  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

Aapki lep lep time ko lip lip time read kardiya maine  hppy  hppy  hppy

I propose a Vote.. Lets abduct Shenaz n  dump her in Thar desert  until  Jalal's stay in Amer .. How many of u say "YES" ??
ok agar khafa hokar kabul jaa rahe hain............to hum bhi apke pichhe kabul jayenge..........aakhir kar huma ra dil jo apke wu ke paas hain........... hpee  hpee 

kya aap chahati hain ki hum nhi jallu ke dar-badar bhatke aur aakhir kar dushman ke haath ghayal ho??????? Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 22:02

YEEESSSS!!!!!

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-23, 22:03

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Am I. Right Sathya ?? 
 Clap  Clap
 ROFL
That would be so cool.

Like I shared in the other thread .. Jalal is scared that Jo was trying to kiss  him ....but for all you know she might be approaching him just to kill that mosquito that dared to kiss her shehenshah
 hppy hppy 
@green  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

We are in for some wonderful, funny and enjoyable moments if it turns out that way. Can't wait.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 22:11

@tants...
no no... aap khaas nahi...
mallika-e-update hai...
ab toh wapas aa jaiye... hume jallu jaisa na tadpaiye... hppy
a 100 yes to your vote
shenu's absence today is cv's warning of mega blasts to come
@nanayaa
yes yes...
remember last time joja were in amer together, in the same room....
ishh.... my romantic heart is fluttering around like a bee during its mating time... ROFL
what did i just say...???!!!

proved today...
amer is the ultimate honeymoon destination for our goats...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-23, 22:20

when did u become loving caring Tants  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 22:55

zuzana wrote:when did u become loving caring Tants  hppy hppy 

ManjaKamale kannukku ellam manjala therinjadhamm  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ... Sigh ... U are asking a innoncent, naddan, pyari bachi this khewshyan... Yeh Anuchit hai , Zu Maate  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-23, 23:00

Tanthya wrote:

ManjaKamale kannukku ellam manjala therinjadhamm  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ... Sigh ... U are asking a innoncent, naddan, pyari bachi this khewshyan... Yeh Anuchit hai , Zu Maate  hppy  hppy

translate the first line Tants pleasseeee  Wink 

and you are loving caring and darling tants no doubt  hppy 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 23:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
 ROFL
That would be so cool.

hppy hppy 
@green  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

We are in for some wonderful, funny and enjoyable moments if it turns out that way. Can't wait.

She might be trying to hypnotise him into falling asleep by her unblinking stare into his eyes ..

Or whisper into his ears ..... that he better wear clothes as her family might get the wrong impression about them if shehenshah sleeps in birthday suit ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 23:45

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

translate the first line Tants pleasseeee  Wink 

and you are loving caring and darling tants no doubt  hppy 

I second you. Neha ......we want translation ...
hppy hppy 

And i agree our sathya is a darling of this forum . The apple of our eyes .. And the most loving girl here
 long hug Kiss 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: