Latest topics

damm important!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

damm important!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-23, 21:16

guys we all saw the precap for tomorrow!!!
soo lets guess wat jodha is trying to do to jalal!!!
bring out ur wildest thoughts and use ur gutter mind!!!!

my answer is maybe she is taking out a snake....remember tht time when jalal took out one from her saree!!!
share ur thoughts!!! hpee

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 21:20

She wants to take the extra pillow from bed.  hpee 

Sam

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-23, 21:23

lol sam!!! nice one!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:23

2 things can happen---------
a. jois taking pillow or something like that or b.as usual.....dreaming of somebody...... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-23, 21:26

Clap tht was really good sanchu!!! especially 2nd point!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 318
Join date : 2014-03-23
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 21:28

She might be slowly approaching him as he lies in a state of complete undress .. Only  to slap hard on his shoulder to kill a mosquito that dared to kiss her shehenshah 

 ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:29

--sumana13-- wrote:She might be slowly approaching him as he lies in a state of complete undress .. Only  to slap hard on his shoulder to kill a mosquito that dared to kiss her shehenshah 

 ROFL  ROFL
gr8 point manu...........bhale hi mosquito jallu ko kiss nehi kar sakte b8 hum to kar sakte hain na tumhe........ Kiss  Kiss

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 21:31

girls girls girls....
what is jo has recoverd her long lost hormones.... ROFL
this might be real....
haath jodo... aur pray karo...
hai ambe maa, hai gauri maa, ya allah... ab aur kitna sataoge...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:33

Jiggy wrote:girls girls girls....
what is jo has recoverd her long lost hormones....  ROFL
this might be real....
haath jodo... aur pray karo...
hai ambe maa, hai gauri maa, ya allah... ab aur kitna sataoge...
recovered ho sakte hain............b8 that doesn't mean............she will express it..........it will be PATI KA ANUCHIT LABH UTHANA......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 21:38

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:She might be slowly approaching him as he lies in a state of complete undress .. Only  to slap hard on his shoulder to kill a mosquito that dared to kiss her shehenshah 

 ROFL  ROFL
gr8 point manu...........bhale hi mosquito jallu ko kiss nehi kar sakte b8 hum to kar sakte hain na tumhe........ Kiss  Kiss
Aww Sanchu.. Thats so cute of you ..
 long hug  

Waisey Jala was so perturbed and apprehensive of the approaching. Jodha .. Did he think she was going to kiss him ? . Or what might he be thinking ? . 
 scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:She might be slowly approaching him as he lies in a state of complete undress .. Only  to slap hard on his shoulder to kill a mosquito that dared to kiss her shehenshah 

 ROFL  ROFL
gr8 point manu...........bhale hi mosquito jallu ko kiss nehi kar sakte b8 hum to kar sakte hain na tumhe........ Kiss  Kiss
Aww Sanchu.. Thats so cute of you ..
 long hug  

Waisey Jala was so perturbed and apprehensive of the approaching. Jodha .. Did he think she was going to kiss him ? . Or what might he be thinking ? . 
 scratch
i think he is thinking..............ohh shit.chane itna achha hain.aur hume taqat nehi hai!!!!!!!!!!!! Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 21:40

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:girls girls girls....
what is jo has recoverd her long lost hormones....  ROFL
this might be real....
haath jodo... aur pray karo...
hai ambe maa, hai gauri maa, ya allah... ab aur kitna sataoge...
recovered ho sakte hain............b8 that doesn't mean............she will express it..........it will be PATI KA ANUCHIT LABH UTHANA......... hppy  hppy
For all you know she might be trying to apply some kind of lep on his wounds 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:girls girls girls....
what is jo has recoverd her long lost hormones....  ROFL
this might be real....
haath jodo... aur pray karo...
hai ambe maa, hai gauri maa, ya allah... ab aur kitna sataoge...
recovered ho sakte hain............b8 that doesn't mean............she will express it..........it will be PATI KA ANUCHIT LABH UTHANA......... hppy  hppy
For all you know she might be trying to apply some kind of lep on his wounds 
 hppy  hppy
how kind of lep??????????zaara vistar mein samjhaiye hume mautarma................ Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-23, 21:51

hahhha.....i guess she spotted a nirdosh insect and about to conduct anuchit vyayahaar (kill) that insect :)
:P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 21:53

nooo nooo nooooo......she has seen some insect amidst his sunsilk hair...after all he was roaming around in the dhul-mitti-jungle.....without washing himself!!! unhygienic conditions na....Jo will say "yeh kya shahenshah!!!!aapke baalon mei juye!!!!! no more sunsilk now only mediker"........ ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
OMG I've seriously gone myaaad..!!!!!

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:58

JAISMINE wrote:nooo nooo nooooo......she has seen some insect amidst his sunsilk hair...after all he was roaming around in the dhul-mitti-jungle.....without washing himself!!! unhygienic conditions na....Jo will say "yeh kya shahenshah!!!!aapke baalon mei juye!!!!! no more sunsilk now only mediker"........ ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
OMG I've seriously gone myaaad..!!!!!
jas jas jas........ ROFL  ROFL ............aur dettol cool se bath........... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by candy on 2014-04-23, 22:12

ROFL ROFL Jas .. Mediker ROFL

Sanchu dettol cool se ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-23, 22:15

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Or she doesn't want anyone to know that she is in the room with him that is why she said shhh 

and she was reaching out to remove the bandage and apply lep on his wounds.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 22:15

candy wrote: ROFL:*rofl*:Jas .. Mediker ROFL
 
Sanchu dettol cool se ROFL
followed by Dermicool talcum powder 
 ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-04-23, 22:17

DHWANI VYED TEAM 4 JALAL.... hppy  hppy

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 191
Join date : 2013-12-30
Location : KOLKATA

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 22:24

my girls have officially lost it...
don't you know... humara lifebuoy works best... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 22:29

followed by sondarya saabun nirma....
to be used by both joja....*ahem* together...

ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 22:32

--sumana13-- wrote:
candy wrote: ROFL:*rofl*:Jas .. Mediker ROFL
 
Sanchu dettol cool se ROFL
followed by Dermicool talcum powder 
 ROFL

later add Navratna cool hair oil 
 ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-23, 22:37

Well hope she just kiss him  Kiss and then give him some bashing and forgives him already.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by candy on 2014-04-23, 23:11

Jiggy on a roll with manu ROFL you both girls na..

Waise bahut hot climate hai.. So how abt Boro plus powder. ROFL


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: damm important!!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum