Latest topics

Maina - Said it all

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maina - Said it all

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 21:18

Wasn't Mainavati Ranisa right today? In a nut shell, she explained it all. Jodha was angry with Shehenshah becaus she wants him to come running behind her. Stree ka samman and Nari ka abhiman are all secondary, tertiary factors. She wants shehenshah to manaofy her.

Sam

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Maina - Said it all

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-23, 21:30

I agree with you Sam 
 Thumbsup 
.. Nice post my dear ... 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-23, 21:38

Oh Sam, true that...

maine pichla sab bhool chook maaf  kar diya hypervati and teapot ka....today both grilled sense into Jodha, showed her that she is a simple woman, wife and not Goddess....brought her down from high horse....

Welcome to D Sam :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-23, 21:41

pollyanna wrote:Oh Sam, true that...

maine pichla sab bhool chook maaf  kar diya hypervati and teapot ka....today both grilled sense into Jodha, showed her that she is a simple woman, wife and not Goddess....brought her down from high horse....

exactlyyyyyy.........tje parents shoed reality to their daughter today...which was actually needed.......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-23, 21:42

Sam, I had pointed out in IF that the FB that we keep seeing for Jodha is TE telling her that he is freeing her of their rishta and that she leave the palace before morning - I have been wondering why only this as her FB - now we know she is upset by this only and this has made her angry that he does not want her as a part of his life - and she knows that he loves her and it is that knowledge which made her leave knowing he will come for her - her antaraatma and her mother both have understood her correctly that she wants him to manaofy her - and if you remember the antaraatma scene - oh how she said she did not want him to come after her!!!! Jhooti kahin ki!!!!!
 ROFL  nty 

Sam_0506 wrote:Wasn't Mainavati Ranisa right today? In a nut shell, she explained it all. Jodha was angry with Shehenshah becaus she wants him to come running behind her. Stree ka samman and Nari ka abhiman are all secondary, tertiary factors. She wants shehenshah to manaofy her.

Sam

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 21:50

Sam ,

I have turned ardent disciple of Bharmal and Mainavati today..Jodha was running like an unfettered horse , secure in the pampering of Hamida n  others.. Thankfully Bharmal and Mainavati played the practical and caring parents who showed a mirror to Jodha and pointed out there are time and place for everything n anger at the moment when hubby was grievously injured was not the right call..

Also loved Mainavati's ruse to get Jodha closer to Jalal..

They  were Best today...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-04-23, 22:03

loved maina n bharmal today...parents always know how to handle their children....when strictness is required n when buttering is required..... hpee

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 22:07

how true... bharmal and maina acted like the perfect parents today... scolding their daughter and making her realise her folly...
btw... who all enjoyed maina's reverse psychology stunt on jo today...
and jo's dreams... ROFL
and did tou see the way jallu touched her shoulder when she came near...
can't wait for tomorrow...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-23, 22:18

So true Sam !!!
Even her antaratma knew she wants him to run behind her  Evil or Very Mad  ...hopefully Maina and Gang will put some sense into their Kunwari ! Jodha Begum is in dire need of serious wala introspection  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:41

--sumana13-- wrote:I agree with you Sam 
 Thumbsup 
.. Nice post my dear ... 
 hpee
Thanks  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:42

Yes Pollyanna. but the operative word here is TRIED TO grill sense into her. Jodha can be hardheaded when she wants to. So I guess it's going to take a few more sessions.  Bang

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:44

sanchu wrote:

exactlyyyyyy.........tje parents shoed reality to their daughter today...which was actually needed.......
Yeah, it was long pending. They should have done this before.

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:47

adianasr wrote:Sam, I had pointed out in IF that the FB that we keep seeing for Jodha is TE telling her that he is freeing her of their rishta and that she leave the palace before morning - I have been wondering why only this as her FB - now we know she is upset by this only and this has made her angry that he does not want her as a part of his life - and she knows that he loves her and it is that knowledge which made her leave knowing he will come for her - her antaraatma and her mother both have understood her correctly that she wants him to manaofy her - and if you remember the antaraatma scene - oh how she said she did not want him to come after her!!!! Jhooti kahin ki!!!!!
 ROFL  nty 

Adi, so true. Her antaratma and her mother got her right. It seems like her main problem with that night's Jalal's outburst is, "How can he suspect ME?". Hence the problem. But the least one could expect her to be truthful. Atleast maan le ki Hum Shehenshah ko thode nakhare dikhaenge. Aur fir Agra jayenge.  hpee  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-23, 22:50

Sam_0506 wrote:

Yes Pollyanna. but the operative word here is TRIED TO grill sense into her. Jodha can be hardheaded when she wants to. So I guess it's going to take a few more sessions.  Bang

Ohh Let it be  few more sessions please... The sight of practical wisdom drilled into her slowly slowly with Jodha having to listen in quietly without  the power of cutting off the opposite member  ( Papa jo tehre) and without any sharp retort of her own.. Is a sight I want to see for some time .... and Add on to it.. Jalal realizes Jodha ka dilemma and begins his own devilish pranks ... Ahhh Sone pe Suhaga

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:50

Tanthya wrote:Sam ,

I have turned ardent disciple of Bharmal and Mainavati today..Jodha was running like an unfettered horse , secure in the pampering of Hamida n  others.. Thankfully Bharmal and Mainavati played the practical and caring parents who showed a mirror to Jodha and pointed out there are time and place for everything n anger at the moment when hubby was grievously injured was not the right call..

Also loved Mainavati's ruse to get Jodha closer to Jalal..

They  were Best today...
Tanthya (what's you name btw),

Generally the rolly polly baker Bharmal gets on my nerves with his simpering smiles. Today I was too happy with him to find any faults.  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:52

naina wrote:loved maina n bharmal today...parents always know how to handle their children....when strictness is required n when buttering is required..... hpee
Hamida Banu beghum needs to take tution here. So right you are !!

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:54

Jiggy wrote:how true... bharmal and maina acted like the perfect parents today... scolding their daughter and making her realise her folly...
btw... who all enjoyed maina's reverse psychology stunt on jo today...
and jo's dreams...  ROFL
and did tou see the way jallu touched her shoulder when she came near...
can't wait for tomorrow...  
I did.. I did bounce  cheers

And she flinched when Jalal touched her shoulder right?

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 22:55

neha wrote:So true Sam !!!
      Even her antaratma knew she wants him to run behind her  Evil or Very Mad  ...hopefully Maina and Gang will put some sense into their Kunwari ! Jodha Begum is in dire need of serious wala introspection  Twisted Evil 
Atleast her antaratna is more honest than her.

@bold - technically kunwari  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 22:58

@sam
naah... that was because she thought she was alone in her room and didn't expect someone to be there...
jallu just touched her shoulder but didn't say anything...
if he had said something and then if jo had flinched then i would have hated it...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-23, 23:00

Tanthya wrote:Ohh Let it be  few more sessions please... The sight of practical wisdom drilled into her slowly slowly with Jodha having to listen in quietly without  the power of cutting off the opposite member  ( Papa jo tehre) and without any sharp retort of her own.. Is a sight I want to see for some time .... and Add on to it.. Jalal realizes Jodha ka dilemma and begins his own devilish pranks ... Ahhh Sone pe Suhaga
 Oh yeah. That would indeed be the sight to behold.

But you know, the way Jalal is right now, he can't even begin to think of any devilish prank. All he can think of a fresh bout of apologies.  Rolling Eyes

Somebody needs to pull him out of his self created whirlpool of guilt.

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-23, 23:14

Sam_0506 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Sam, I had pointed out in IF that the FB that we keep seeing for Jodha is TE telling her that he is freeing her of their rishta and that she leave the palace before morning - I have been wondering why only this as her FB - now we know she is upset by this only and this has made her angry that he does not want her as a part of his life - and she knows that he loves her and it is that knowledge which made her leave knowing he will come for her - her antaraatma and her mother both have understood her correctly that she wants him to manaofy her - and if you remember the antaraatma scene - oh how she said she did not want him to come after her!!!! Jhooti kahin ki!!!!!
 ROFL  nty 

Adi, so true. Her antaratma and her mother got her right. It seems like her main problem with that night's Jalal's outburst is, "How can he suspect ME?". Hence the problem. But the least one could expect her to be truthful. Atleast maan le ki Hum Shehenshah ko thode nakhare dikhaenge. Aur fir Agra jayenge.  hpee  hpee

Sam her main problem is not his suspicion - her main problem is his having asked her to leave his life!!! She is upset that he has cut her out of his life!!!! hppy 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 23:29

@adianasr
if you don't mind, i have a query
is your name adiana...??
if so... then what does the sr stand for...??
is it what i think it is...
or just my GM rearing its ugly head... again... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-23, 23:30

adianasr wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
 ROFL  nty 

Sam her main problem is not his suspicion - her main problem is his having asked her to leave his life!!! She is upset that he has cut her out of his life!!!! hppy 

Uff ! faltu me we had to bear with Nari Jan Jagruti ke naare  Twisted Evil 

Understanding Jodha Begum is as difficult as finding lices in Chaman ka Maali's hairs  hppy 

Yikeeess....chee  zipped 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-23, 23:33

You have a huge GM my dear  ROFL 

The sr stand for shams and rumi.

Jiggy wrote:@adianasr
is your name adiana...??
or just my GM rearing its ugly head... again...  ROFL

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-23, 23:41

adianasr wrote:You have a huge GM my dear  ROFL 

The sr stand for shams and rumi.

Jiggy wrote:@adianasr
is your name adiana...??
or just my GM rearing its ugly head... again...  ROFL

hehehe... *sheepish smile*
apologies... but i couldn't help myself... hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next