Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Maina - Said it all

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 12:27

adianasr wrote:Hehe thats fine. I have a huge GM too  hpee 

Jiggy wrote:
hehehe... *sheepish smile*
apologies... but i couldn't help myself...  hppy

Do You girls have any idea , the imagery that get conjured up when U both keep repeating  "HUGE" N GM in same breath ??  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  hppy  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 12:31

Sam_0506 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Sam ,

I have turned ardent disciple of Bharmal and Mainavati today..Jodha was running like an unfettered horse , secure in the pampering of Hamida n  others.. Thankfully Bharmal and Mainavati played the practical and caring parents who showed a mirror to Jodha and pointed out there are time and place for everything n anger at the moment when hubby was grievously injured was not the right call..

Also loved Mainavati's ruse to get Jodha closer to Jalal..

They  were Best today...
Tanthya (what's you name btw),

Generally the rolly polly baker Bharmal gets on my nerves with his simpering smiles. Today I was too happy with him to find any faults.  hpee

Heyy Sam,

M Tants, Sathya, Sathu  .... You can have ur pick ...

More than Bharmal , Maina would be the one who would be setting my teeth on edge but today both of them won my heart .. I am going to be the founder member of their  FC if they maintain this sensibility... N ofc you may join in... After paying Rs.2000 .. Aakhir Rozi Roti ki bhi sawal hai  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-24, 12:32

Why do you think I used it sweets?!?!?!?!  hppy 

Tanthya wrote:

Jiggy wrote:

Do You girls have any idea , the imagery that get conjured up when U both keep repeating  "HUGE" N GM in same breath ??  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  hppy  hppy  hppy

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-24, 12:32

Tanthya wrote:

Jiggy wrote:

hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-24, 12:38

Tanthya wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

I have turned ardent disciple of Bharmal and Mainavati today..Jodha was running like an unfettered horse , secure in the pampering of Hamida n  others.. Thankfully Bharmal and Mainavati played the practical and caring parents who showed a mirror to Jodha and pointed out there are time and place for everything n anger at the moment when hubby was grievously injured was not the right call..

They  were Best today...

Generally the rolly polly baker Bharmal gets on my nerves with his simpering smiles. Today I was too happy with him to find any faults.  hpee

Heyy Sam,

More than Bharmal , Maina would be the one who would be setting my teeth on edge but today both of them won my heart .. I am going to be the founder member of their  FC if they maintain this sensibility... N ofc you may join in... After paying Rs.2000 .. Aakhir Rozi Roti ki bhi sawal hai  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  hppy
Sattu (how does that sound  hpee )

Before deciding wehther Bharu-Maina FC is worth 2000 bucks, let's see, if their clearheaded realization is short lived or it is here to stay. Varana 2000 to jayenge pani me. refund milega ??

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-24, 12:41

adianasr wrote:Why do you think I used it sweets?!?!?!?!  hppy 

Tanthya wrote:

Jiggy wrote:

Adi, GM activated and engaged !!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Jodha needs some tips. You up for helping her??? hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-24, 12:55

Girls..lets wait for today's epi...i guess...and then put our hard earned 2000 on Hypervati-teapot.....i wont be disappointed if both keep on scolding and using reverse Psychology on Jodha till tomo....that female deserves every ounce of it...

Jiggy, Adi...what has set ur  huge GM Wink .....any particular person or......(ahem ahem)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 13:00

Sam_0506 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

They  were Best today...

Heyy Sam,

Sattu (how does that sound  hpee )

Before deciding wehther Bharu-Maina FC is worth 2000 bucks, let's see, if their clearheaded realization is short lived or it is here to stay. Varana 2000 to jayenge pani me. refund milega ??

Naam main kya hai, A rose is a rose !!  hpee ..call me however u like

Its one way ticket.. u will not even get our burps fr free  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-24, 13:12

Sam_0506 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Why do you think I used it sweets?!?!?!?!  hppy 

Tanthya wrote:

Adi, GM activated and engaged !!!! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Jodha needs some tips. You up for helping her??? hppy

Always Sam since it will ultimately benefit my TE!!! hppy 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 13:38

pollyanna wrote:Girls..lets wait for today's epi...i guess...and then put our hard earned 2000 on Hypervati-teapot.....i wont be disappointed if both keep on scolding and using reverse Psychology on Jodha till tomo....that female deserves every ounce of it...

Jiggy, Adi...what has set ur  huge GM Wink .....any particular person or......(ahem ahem)
hey... don't look at me... hppy
it was an innocent enough reason...
just wondering what the 'sr' in adi's id stands for... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 13:40

Jiggy wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Girls..lets wait for today's epi...i guess...and then put our hard earned 2000 on Hypervati-teapot.....i wont be disappointed if both keep on scolding and using reverse Psychology on Jodha till tomo....that female deserves every ounce of it...

just wondering what the 'sr' in adi's id stands for...  ROFL

I believe ..  I Believe ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 13:40

Tanthya wrote:

Jiggy wrote:

really.... do tell... ROFL
i can't even fathom what you're thinking about... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-25, 01:30

Jiggy wrote:

just wondering what the 'sr' in adi's id stands for...  ROFL
 ROFL

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down