Latest topics

I've not physically abused Paridhi Sharma: Santram Verma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've not physically abused Paridhi Sharma: Santram Verma

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 09:20

Of late, Santram Verma, the man behind the hit show Jodha Akbar has been surrounded with a number of controversies. From being a tough task master to being accused of harassing and sexually abusing his actors and technicians, Santram has always been in the news for all the wrong reasons. 

However, denying all the accusations, Santram says that there is no truth to all these allegations and it 's done to malign his reputation in the industry.

"All these are just rumors and there's is no truth to it. I've not physically abused Paridhi or anybody in my entire career. Paridhi and I are just professionals and we are here to just do our jobs. We don't even talk to each other, nor I've ever spoken to her on the phone so how can I molest?

We have a team who co-ordinates with her for the shoots and all. In fact I don't even shoot her (Paridhi) scenes as Paridhi was close to the group who walked out of the show. They used to brain wash her as their only aim was to stop the shoot. So I always avoid shooting with her and have always maintained distance from Paridhi as I don't want any clash," cleared Santram.

He further adds, "I keep on reading various things about me and my behaviour that I make people work for 15 hours daily. But let me tell you, I've all the records that I can present to you which says that no one has worked for more than 12 hours. But people like spreading false news and I don't give importance to them nor do I react to it as I know that my work speaks for myself."

When asked about the various news of him being a tough task master and that he throws his weight around, the director says, "This is absolutely rubbish. I just do my work and that is what I am here for. All this has come from people who don't like working,"

So is the news about 90 people leaving the show because of him false, "Yes, it's false. It all happened because of one person who didn't want to work or rather say was not performing as expected so I had to ask him to better his job or he could lose it. This didn't go down well with him and he forced everyone to go for a mass walkout as those 90 people were brought by him. But I still get calls from these people asking for help to get them a job. So this itself proves that who is spreading all these rumors. I think as people are jobless and they don't have anything to do, they resort to such cheap tactics," says Santram.

TOI

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: I've not physically abused Paridhi Sharma: Santram Verma

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 09:25

as much as this is reassuring....
now i get why jo's dialoge writers and her scene writers are doing such a poor job for her..... no santa to oversee her shoots...
seriously..... how can this director so casually say he doesn' talk to her....  Bang
methinks the director has ego a little too much......

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 09:29

Jiggy wrote:as much as this is reassuring....
now i get why jo's dialoge writers and her scene writers are doing such a poor job for her..... no santa to oversee her shoots...
seriously..... how can this director so casually say he doesn' talk to her....  Bang
methinks the director has ego a little too much......
thiis topic is too old guys...b8 this media................uff.bas karo ab ye sab mediawalo......... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-04-24, 09:29

Did this publicity stunt  bring more eyeballs the lst time it entered the juicy gossip zone..ki phir se gade murde ukhad rahe hain? Rolling Eyes 

In hindsight would a woman who has been sexually assaulted by a guy who actually runs the show on the set agree to stay back and spend nearlythe entire day inj his vicinity?
Is paridhi so hungry for fame and fortune that she will let this pass??   scratch 
Me thinks she is smart enough to not do this...Isliye TOI ko filhal Bang  Bang

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 09:59

Koel.. Aur zor se Bang Bang Bang Bang

you know..there are multiple articles in the same journal of same tag.. Sexually abused , harassed.. They used PS as cover pic yaar..

My opinion is rather than their screenplay no news like this can gain eye balls ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-24, 10:03

Uff, Media should stop maligning both Santa and Paridhi ! I'm pissed off with these on and off news of this old chapter, its of no use to stretch it like chewing gum. The guy was accused of sexual harassment by the nasty media and he is clarifying himself that's it. A false charge of molesting can create havoc in his personal life too. I don't think he is doing anything bad if he is not shooting with Paridhi, there are plenty of assistant directors and if he and Paridhi needs time to forget all this then lets not jump to the conclusion that he is deliberately not shooting with her. Such matters needs time to settle down our mind.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-04-24, 10:23

candy wrote:Koel.. Aur zor se Bang Bang Bang Bang

you know..there are multiple articles in the same journal of same tag.. Sexually abused , harassed.. They used PS as cover pic yaar..  

My opinion is rather than their screenplay no news like this can gain eye balls ..
Candy bai Sa.. TOI is the pioneer of "paid news" so they will put anything and everything that suits their cash registers and connections... News ki credibility gayee tel lene..

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 10:29

sunshine99 wrote:
candy wrote:Koel.. Aur zor se Bang Bang Bang Bang

Candy bai Sa.. TOI is the pioneer of "paid news" so they will put anything and everything that suits their cash registers and connections... News ki credibility gayee tel lene..

news papers will do anything to garner eyeballs / boost sales 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 10:29

Well said koel..! Flashing such kinda articles is like degrading themselves..

its much enough to say once or twice. But finally they made it. Santaram is made to speak abt tat..

Its like makin news in prime time and forcing them for IV . Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 10:32

Agree manu..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 18:10

candy wrote:Agree manu..
Poor Paridhi .. Hope after this show gets over next year .. Other directors do not become wary of her yaar .. Her career hopefully will not be at stake no ???

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 18:54

No yaar. Tat time there will be many more hot news flying around, so safely they will forget this.. After all everyone knew the amount of truth hidden here

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum