Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 224: A travesty of love

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 224: A travesty of love

Post by varshaakulkarni on 2014-04-24, 21:35

Aunty ... i saw today's epi ... but lil confused about maham's scene whom was she talking to ??? what was she talking about ??? also finally jalal is coming out of jodha's world ..... hope reality slaps him a bit harder now .... its very much necessary ....

varshaakulkarni
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-24, 22:01

varshaakulkarni wrote:Aunty ... i saw today's epi ... but lil confused about maham's scene whom was she talking to ??? what was she talking about ??? also finally jalal is coming out of jodha's world ..... hope reality slaps him a bit harder now .... its very much necessary ....

Yeah, her talking to a baby like that was plain weird..

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-24, 22:05

No Sandhya, Alakh, Varsha - This is not a dream. This will be the 'find your wife' game:*rofl*:  followed by TE telling BM that he has to leave for Agra - And "Mhaari Jodha" once again in EGO State and running off - and TE finally losing it and calling her EGO to carpet - He did stalk her did you guys note that!!!!! Clap - And finally Jodha Rani will go running behind him - How very very beautiful it will be to watch!!!! Twisted Evil 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-04-24, 22:12

For precap am dancing mad and every one else around me is dumfounded for my reaction.... Dance  Dance  Dance  Party2  Party2  Party2  Party1  Party1  Party1  Party1  Party1

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 22:14

mishti wrote:For precap am dancing mad and every one else around me is dumfounded for my reaction.... Dance  Dance  Dance  Party2  Party2  Party2  Party1  Party1  Party1  Party1  Party1

Akdha waasis will understand ur reaction perfectly !!!! Cheers !!! pepsi  Party2

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-24, 22:25

Today it was such a copy of the movie. The pardah in between (though the movie pardah laaked so rich). Jalal waking up and finding Jodha practicing fencing...(don't these guys brush their teeth in the morning? straight to the grounds to fence? And did he carry his red jangee riyaz dress all the way to Amer?). I was expecting him to say 'Hum aapke shohar hain Jodha Begum' as in the movie. Good that they didn't make it a carbon copy.

By the way, what is Jodha doing in that dress? Was she playing hide and seek with him where he had to recognize her in disguise like the movie? To be creative, maybe the creatives changed the costume

May be there will be a shart that if he recognises her he can take her back...see it has to be a little hatke. In the movie it was the ticket to her room.

As for Mohini...it was acceptable in a tent in the outskirts of the city. But what was a snake doing in the chambers of a princess? And what did she mean by just throwing it away onto the other side of the room? This is worse than Agra where snakes came up only after Ben entered.  Is Shehnaaz too a vishkanya?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-24, 22:47

Jodha Akbar 225: Front runner for the Razzie

I have now put this out as a separate post.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-04-24, 23:06; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-24, 22:49

A very poor copy, Sandhya dear. One cannot even begin to compare the two, and Jodha today was abysmal both in the looks and acting departments. I would not have imagined that she could look so bad. wrote:Do see my take on the episode just above this post. Shyamala AuntysandhyaToday it was such a copy of the movie. The pardah in between (though the movie pardah laaked so rich). Jalal waking up and finding Jodha practicing fencing...(don't these guys brush their teeth in the morning? straight to the grounds to fence? And did he carry his red jangee riyaz dress all the way to Amer?). I was expecting him to say 'Hum aapke shohar hain Jodha Begum' as in the movie. Good that they didn't make it a carbon copy.

By the way, what is Jodha doing in that dress? Was she playing hide and seek with him where he had to recognize her in disguise like the movie? To be creative, maybe the creatives changed the costume

May be there will be a shart that if he recognises her he can take her back...see it has to be a little hatke. In the movie it was the ticket to her room.

As for Mohini...it was acceptable in a tent in the outskirts of the city. But what was a snake doing in the chambers of a princess? And what did she mean by just throwing it away onto the other side of the room? This is worse than Agra where snakes came up only after Ben entered.  Is Shehnaaz too a vishkanya?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-24, 22:58

Shyamala, the precap is what has all of us happy - and yes he will return to Agra as I predicted - whether alone or accompanied by her only tomorrow will tell - and if he returns alone then I do expect him to tell off HB but in a gentle way - there is certain theheraav in TE and RT managed to show that quiet well today.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-25, 08:51

loved my boy today and the precap is what i loved the most!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-26, 10:34

sashashyam wrote:
A very poor copy, Sandhya dear. One cannot even begin to compare the two, and Jodha today was abysmal both in the looks and acting departments. I would not have imagined that she could look so bad. wrote:Do see my take on the episode just above this post. Shyamala AuntysandhyaToday it was such a copy of the movie. The pardah in between (though the movie pardah laaked so rich). Jalal waking up and finding Jodha practicing fencing...(don't these guys brush their teeth in the morning? straight to the grounds to fence? And did he carry his red jangee riyaz dress all the way to Amer?). I was expecting him to say 'Hum aapke shohar hain Jodha Begum' as in the movie. Good that they didn't make it a carbon copy.

Aunty no.. Shehnazi is so cute.. Aisa nai ho sakta No

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 13:54

@ Alakh... Shehnaaz cute?  Shocked

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-26, 14:10

Well, my little chipmunk, of course they had to copy that recognition part too from the movie. If there had been no Ashutosh Gowarikar, wonder what Ekta and Santram Verma would have done! As for Mohini, the less said the better. The scene was pathetic both in conception and execution, and Jodha was abysmal. As for why she threw it away, it is because Paridhi must be scared even of rubber snakes, and could not be expected to hold a philosophical conversation with it as Jalal did in that khema! It was beyond ridiculous. As for the rest, see my post of today: The Baazigar.Shyamala AuntyAlakh wrote: hpee 
sashashyam wrote:

Aunty no.. Shehnazi is so cute.. Aisa nai ho sakta No

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-26, 14:13

Cute!?! As I have noted in my latest , The Baazigar,  she looks permanently unkempt,  leading one to surmise that she has been dragged backwards thru a bush. No wonder Jodha likes having her around all the time; beautiful women like clumsy, unkempt females around them to set off their own looks even more!Shyamala Auntylashy wrote: hpee @ Alakh... Shehnaaz cute?  Shocked

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-26, 14:38

sashashyam wrote:
Cute!?! As I have noted in my latest , The Baazigar, she looks permanently unkempt, leading one to surmise that she has been dragged backwards thru a bush. No wonder Jodha likes having her around all the time; beautiful women like clumsy, unkempt females around them to set off their own looks even more!Shyamala Auntylashy wrote: hpee @ Alakh... Shehnaaz cute?  Shocked

I find her cute because she is totally random and sort of funny.. I think with make up and stuff she'd look a lot better than Jodha  

I hope Jalal marries her..  hpee

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-26, 14:42

Oh Lord, my little one, have pity on Jalal! Is it not enough that he has to jhelofy Jodha, that you want to saddle him with this fey Shehnaaz as well, who will drive him batty with her wise madwoman pronouncements?Shyamala AuntyAlakh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Cute!?! As I have noted in my latest , The Baazigar, she looks permanently unkempt, leading one to surmise that she has been dragged backwards thru a bush. No wonder Jodha likes having her around all the time; beautiful women like clumsy, unkempt females around them to set off their own looks even more!Shyamala Auntylashy wrote: hpee @ Alakh... Shehnaaz cute?  Shocked

I find her cute because she is totally random and sort of funny.. I think with make up and stuff she'd look a lot better than Jodha  

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-04-26, 15:36

Alakh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:

OOG Jalal marrying Shehnaaz...not even wildest dreams of any of his enemy should this happen  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 
And this catastrophe was almost averted, when Jalal's blood trickled down Jodha's maang and not the lady below her, ie. Shehanaaz....thank Gawdd!!! for small mercies.  Rolling Eyes  

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-26, 16:53

mishti wrote:
Alakh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:

OOG Jalal marrying Shehnaaz...not even wildest dreams of any of his enemy should this happen  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang 
And this catastrophe was almost averted, when Jalal's blood trickled down Jodha's maang and not the lady below her, ie. Shehanaaz....thank Gawdd!!! for small mercies.  Rolling Eyes  

Shehnaz could be Jalal's ex gf.. Heart

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-27, 00:33

Alakh is busy trying to patch up Jalal with everyone other than Jo   Shocked 
We had enough of that headache during Ben.. no more please  No

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-27, 15:28

lashy wrote:Alakh is busy trying to patch up Jalal with everyone other than Jo   Shocked 
We had enough of that headache during Ben.. no more please  No

Jodha is happy in her own world.. who cares Twisted Evil

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2014-04-28, 08:07

Awesome post Shyamala

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:56

Megha, my dear, thank you so much, and that stag of yours somehow reminded me of the common Patronus of Lily and Severus Snape in Harry Potter,  only that was a silver doe. Shyamalamegharanjini wrote:Awesome post Shyamala

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:57

Thank you darling. Shyamala AuntySam_0506 wrote:Superb one, Aunty. !! Thumbsup

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:58

You, my dear, are not a scream. You are a howl ! ShyamalaTanthya wrote: hpee Note this Point, Mi Lord .... The said Victim who was recently blinded politely  and Quietly  waits for Jalal to complete his Bhashan before working on his throat strings n letting out a piercing howl..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum