Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 24th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 24th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 19:37

Maham enters a cavern like a mobile Mummy from Egypt .. Maham walks to a bundle which seems to be a infant.. Maham coaxes and baby talks to the child.. threatening , menacing  looking very cruel..

AMER

Jalal  is sipping  Milk/sherbet   ..giving an amused look at Jodha who is sitting very far  from him.. Jalal  is having his soliloquy  , he says that he  knows  the reason for the distance and why she is staying far away from him..Jalal being the  naughty devil decides that his Begum ought to be sitting closer to him ..

Jodha who had  been sitting a few  paces away , pounding the mortar n pestle  preparing  medicines for Jalal.. Jodha  calls a servant, sends  the  unguents  to Jalal through  the servant..But Jalal swears that he can be obstinate too .. He categorically refuses to allow  the servant to touch him and refuses to be lapped up err lepped up..

Jodha  having overheard Jalal refusal, reminds him that  the doc has said that he needs to  have his dressing  changed ..  and that applying the herbs will heal the wound faster ..Jalal submits to the sane counsel..but Jodha proves that she can beat  the mule in obstinacy .. As soon as Jalal agrees to get lepped ,  Jodha calls out to her servant and orders   her to apply it on Jalal.. Jalal is a tad disappointed at this turn around..   He refuses to allow the servant to apply the lep on him .. takes the bowl   n tries to apply himslef, straining the raw wounds which draws a involuntary yelp from him..

Exasperated, Jodha orders  the servants to leave them alone.. walks towards Jalal  .. and begins to apply the dressing..Jalal does not even say ufff.. seems like he belongs to Mard ko dard nahi lagta category ..
Jalal and Jodha  engage in stilted talks .. with Jodha saying that some wounds are so deep that it cannot heal fast n jalal retorting that  wounds can be healed   by the application of  medicines.. ..

The move ends in stalemate...

Both prepare  to sleep .. with Jodha delivering a parting shot of Athithi devo bhava and pulling the   curtains separating them...

AGRA

Ruqaiyya is missing Jalal and wonders whether Jalal even remembers  her..

AMER

The object of her affection is slumbering  peacefully..when he is suddenly  startled awake  ..Jodha is leaning over him..Jalal is shocked   and   wonders at the intention of Jodha but Jodha   leans on unperturbed .. pulls out a snake n throws it away..

A cute nok jhok ensues ..with Jalal  wondering at Jodha's affinity for lethal animals..

MORNING

Salima and Hamida   are praying for the safe return of  Jodha .. They visit a mosque talking aloud that  Jodha had great belief in the  goodness of the blessings delivered by the general public ..They both are sauntering along , disbursing  alms to the poor .. Hamida sends Salima back to the palace .. Hamida stays behind and spots Maham going out  in a disguise .. Puzzled Hamida begins to track her..

AMER

Jalal wakes up n sees that the other half of the bed is vacant.. he moves towards the source of sound where he sees Jodha fencing with a  opponent..

Jalal is pleased on seeing the happy smile on Jodha's face... refusing to be lepped again, he says his lep is outside n goes out to meet Jodha..

There ensues a fencing which is a poor mans copy of Jodha Akbar's fencing.. with assorted members watching it from various vantage points.. Bharmal is worried seeing the ferocity of Jodha's thrusts but Mainavati cautions patience as she wants all of Jodha's anger to seep away..

The duel is won by Jalal  after employing few tedi chaals of  his own..

Jodha is miffed n stomps off even more angrier at Jalal ..

PRECAP

Jodha is in a Rajasthani costume.. Jalal playfully holds her hand which is yanked off angrily by Jodha who then walks away from him.. Jalal gets angry, follows her..  He grits out that he tried his best to mollify her and he cannot stay here forever as he has  duties to perform in Agra.. He takes leave of Jodha , leaving a fuming n alone Jodha in Amer

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 20:36; edited 4 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 24th

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-24, 19:41

Ha ha ha ...
Time for more LEP from Jodha Ayurvedic Dispensary.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 19:43

her man... who is in half his birthday suit... dreading/anticipating his beloved's purush ke liye lalsa... and cursing the timing... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 19:45

Hope Jodha is just shooing the mosquitoes away
 ROFL ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 20:09

SNAKE !!!  affraid affraid hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-04-24, 20:32

hmmm another hunor of jodha begam

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 20:38

ana28 wrote:hmmm another hunor of jodha begam
she has many .. we don't even know the half..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 20:41

today's epi is really awesome.............................& sword fighting.really needed 4 their relationship........& jallu aapko  saap chahiye.jab ki aapke paas baghin ho!!!!!! hppy  hppy ........too funny...............& jallu jab  ap kal tak apne haath thik se hila tak nehi paa rahe...........tab apne baghin ke sath sword fighting kaise ki...........ya ya jo ki lep ki taqt....... hpee  hpee 

& ur CHHAL in d fight was really intelligent...........i must say..............jo ko emotionally blackmail kaeke hara diya.good good................... hpee  hpee 

& sathya.......i swear.serial dekhne ke time mujhe harwaqt yehi yaad aa rahi thi ki epi agar aisi ho.to sathya ka wu kaise hogi.......... hppy  hppy ............love ur wu.my jaan.......... long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 20:49

Thanks for the awesome update Sathya
Loved tonight's episode .. And your description is soney pe suhagaa

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-04-24, 20:50

chalo accha hua....ye jallu ko kam se kam yad to aaya k he has another duties except jodha begam....aur ye jo jayada vaow khake bigar gayi hai...ab sayed sudhor jaye Twisted Evil  long hug

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 20:53

pepsi  I'm celebrating - purely for the return of Teda-ish emperor today and the precap tomorrow!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 20:54

guys.any guess.................who is the baby????????? & precap mein jallu ko dekhkar achha hi laga............jo is taking too much footage yaar.......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-24, 21:04

Awesome update Sathu !  Thumbsup 
I lurvveed Jalal ...My Jallu Miyaan is back... Starry Love 

Hip Hip Hurray  Dance 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 21:05

thanks for the WU tanst mallika-e-update.... 
today's episode was excellent, barring ruks unnecessary scene....
Maham... i'll ask.... is she mad...??!!??!!
threatening a baby/doll/whatsit..... 
is it her illegitimate child.... ??ROFL
with whom...? does aadham know....?? DOES JAVEEDA KNOW...??  ROFL
ok...jokes apart.....
the akdha nok-jhok scene was too good ... 
but i have a ques.... how come a snake came to jo's hojra.... in a palce...on the first floor...on a bed no less...???
was it shehnaaz's kaarnama...... or was it shehnaaz herself....?? is she an ichhadhaari naagin....?? questions questions...  hppy
okie...during the parda scene... i was singing/muttering to myself
"parda hai parda, parda hai parda"
"parda nashin ko bepardaa na kardu toh..."
"AKBAR mera naam nahi hai hai hai hai..." ROFL

JoJa fight scene...ishh.... aapka toh pata nahi... humara GM activate ho gaya tha us back hug mein.....ishh....

finally.... i'm seeing traces of my fiesty Jo and my teda Jallu.... 
all hope's not lost yet... Clap 
the precap....? is it jallu's another tedi chaal to get jo back.....
hmm... i don't think so.... both have terrible pride.....
guess...jo will have to pull a stunt to make jalal remain... or BM can force her to go....
oh but why us..... we wanted atleast a 3-4 ep of agra free amer romance..... this is the kajri-badal wrap up all over again....  Bang  Bang .. damn you cv's, playing with your loyal viewers and satisfying only the romance hating TRP aunties....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 21:10

guys, don't know b8 i hav a strong feeling that the precap scene is an another chaal of jalal to bring her baghin back to agra........... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 21:10

sanchu wrote:today's epi is really awesome.............................& sword fighting.really needed 4 their relationship........& jallu aapko  saap chahiye.jab ki aapke paas baghin ho!!!!!! hppy  hppy ........too funny...............& jallu jab  ap kal tak apne haath thik se hila tak nehi paa rahe...........tab apne baghin ke sath sword fighting kaise ki...........ya ya jo ki lep ki taqt....... hpee  hpee 

& ur CHHAL in d fight was really intelligent...........i must say..............jo ko emotionally blackmail kaeke hara diya.good good................... hpee  hpee 

& sathya.......i swear.serial dekhne ke time mujhe harwaqt yehi yaad aa rahi thi ki epi agar aisi ho.to sathya ka wu kaise hogi.......... hppy  hppy ............love ur wu.my jaan.......... long hug  long hug

Arrey nahi meri jaan... aaj main kuch khaas nahi likhi.. phir bhi aapki pyar ke saamne hum jhukking , Humao Jodha neina jo attitude dhikaye.. long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 21:12

lashy wrote:pepsi  I'm celebrating - purely for the return of Teda-ish emperor today and the precap tomorrow!

I am like this   cream   cat which got its promised cream  ... I so so missed this jalal n was fed up of Bulal (buddha + jalal)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 21:21

sanchu wrote:guys, don't know b8 i hav a strong feeling that the precap scene is an another chaal of jalal to bring her baghin back to agra........... Bang  Bang
does it matter... honestly... then its better...
2 birds with one stone
he has teda-ness raging full on.... and it'll shock jo out of her stangnancy of 'i won't go to agra. i won't forgive you. i'm angry.'
much much much better.... Clap

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 21:23

There was a blooper today .. When jodha threw away that (rubber) snake .. Why did she not alert the guards or maids to kill it /shoo it away ?? . It might just slither back into Jalal's bed at night yaar ...
 affraid 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 21:23

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:guys, don't know b8 i hav a strong feeling that the precap scene is an another chaal of jalal to bring her baghin back to agra........... Bang  Bang
2 birds with one stone
he has teda-ness raging full on.... and it'll shock jo out of her stangnancy of 'i won't go to agra. i won't forgive you. i'm angry.'
much much much better....  Clap
u know what i'm just so bored wid this roothna-dhoondna-manana track........... Bang  Bang ...............pls cv's show us some another track...hum pak chuke hai yaar................... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 21:25

Jiggy wrote:
2 birds with one stone
I think this is the costume while playing Chausar somewhere ??
 scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 21:26

--sumana13-- wrote:There was a blooper today .. When jodha threw away that (rubber) snake .. Why did she not alert the guards or maids to kill it /shoo it away ?? . It might just slither back into Jalal's bed at night yaar ...
 affraid 
don't you know... it was shehnaaz.... the snake was shehnaaz...
shehnaaz is an ichhadhaari naagin... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 21:26

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
2 birds with one stone
I think this is the costume while playing Chausar somewhere ??  
 scratch 
costume chahe kuchh bhi ho...................b8 i'm now so bored wid this track..............when will it finally end guys???any news......... Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 21:28

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:There was a blooper today .. When jodha threw away that (rubber) snake .. Why did she not alert the guards or maids to kill it /shoo it away ?? . It might just slither back into Jalal's  bed at night yaar ...
 affraid 
don't you know... it was shehnaaz.... the snake was shehnaaz...
shehnaaz is an ichhadhaari naagin...  ROFL
EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE & WAR..............
EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE & FAIR IN HINDI SERIALS...........................

so, can happen guys...... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-04-24, 22:08

What will happen next??? Ja will leave for Agra with or without jo??? May be cvs will keep this part for Monday so that we will spend our weekend playing guessing game!! Phewww...cant wait more...they should be together now like happy couple

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum