Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 24th

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 24th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 22:09

naina wrote:What will happen next??? Ja will leave for Agra with or without jo??? May be cvs will keep this part for Monday so that we will spend our weekend playing guessing game!! Phewww...cant wait more...they should be together now like happy couple

I am betting that Jalal will leave alone without Jodha ..and that is rightful thing to do

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-04-24, 22:15

tanthya, cant see that...its going to be 1 month...this separation track...itne pass akar phir door ho jayenge....yeh kaise bardash karenge!!

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 22:17

naina wrote:tanthya, cant see that...its going to be 1 month...this separation track...itne pass akar phir door ho jayenge....yeh kaise bardash karenge!!
what?????again separation track?????shit..... Bang  Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 22:19

naina wrote:tanthya, cant see that...its going to be 1 month...this separation track...itne pass akar phir door ho jayenge....yeh kaise bardash karenge!!

Separation kahan hua..Jalal was following Jodha faithfully na .. what changes now is Jalal begins the process of consolidating his empire n Jodha learns what being a wife is and what  is marriage about ??

Jodha has not understood love ... she thinks she knows ..Time for her realization..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-24, 22:43

Tanthya wrote:
naina wrote:What will happen next??? Ja will leave for Agra with or without jo??? May be cvs will keep this part for Monday so that we will spend our weekend playing guessing game!! Phewww...cant wait more...they should be together now like happy couple

I am betting that Jalal will leave alone without Jodha ..and that is rightful thing to do
Tanthya, thanks for the written update.  long hug

I am hoping that because he mentioned Hamida, Jodha would use that as a yardstick to follow Jalal back to Agra.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-24, 23:23

Tanthya dearie, thnks for making my life happier with ur awsome WU's!!  I rely on them faithfully since Prof. Google is reluctanct to teach me proper hindi, I couldnt follow the serial without you, lol!!

I wish I could comment longer but my duties dont allow me to stay long with my cel phone on hand (is working hours here) but I cannot wait to say that I cant take this childish  bratty Jodha any longer!!!  I have always been a huge supporter of my fierce Rajvanshi girl but now she' s nothing more than a bratt, bigheaded, arrogant girl!! I like strong, badass females but this Jodha is making me want to give a good Ruqaiya begum slap on her face!!  And good my beloved Shahensha is giving away his weepy whiny behavior that I cant tolerate either!! Precap is giving me hopes that my Shahensha is back on track again!! Wooohoooooo!!!!

hpee  Clap

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 23:29

oh.. my..kya pre cap hai yaar.. i love tat. go jalal go ... she will follow your foot steps to reach you. Dance

Waise.. how snake entered into palace..
ROFL ye .. cv's bi na..

thanks for wu Sathya.. i katching repeats for sword fight. Heart wow.. my jalal will tat naughty smile.. *flying kiss in air*

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-24, 23:31

Hamida is walking into the Lion's den!!! hppy  hppy 
Hope that could also be a catalyst for Jodha to return to Agra soon.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 23:34

honorary mention...
hamida banu pulling a james bond on maham anga was too epic.... Clap
wonder if she finds something fishy....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 23:47

Jiggy.. aakhir naari sakthi !! she too have some dialogues to speak isnt.
Mainu aunt started to give reverse therapy , so its HB time..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 01:50

sanchu wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:There was a blooper today .. When jodha threw away that (rubber) snake .. Why did she not alert the guards or maids to kill it /shoo it away ?? . It might just slither back into Jalal's  bed at night yaar ...
 affraid 
don't you know... it was shehnaaz.... the snake was shehnaaz...
shehnaaz is an ichhadhaari naagin...  ROFL
EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE & WAR..............
EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE & FAIR IN HINDI SERIALS...........................

so, can happen guys...... Bang  Bang

I restrain myself from talking about the snake so Sanchu I would take your word for

EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE & WAR...
EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE & FAIR IN HINDI SERIALS..........................

ROFL  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 09:30

Guys, just a wild guess, is the person in cave Haji Begum ? She was Humayun's chief consort so maybe she knows about the farmaan and hence Maham is threatening her ?  scratch 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-25, 09:42

neha wrote:Guys, just a wild guess, is the person in cave Haji Begum ? She was Humayun's chief consort so maybe she knows about the farmaan and hence Maham is threatening her ?  scratch 
maybe, but what about that baby??????? no guesses from me.........totally blank........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 16:49

KB wrote:
neha wrote:Guys, just a wild guess, is the person in cave Haji Begum ? She was Humayun's chief consort so maybe she knows about the farmaan and hence Maham is threatening her ?  scratch 
maybe, but what about that baby??????? no guesses from me.........totally blank........

hmm....that baby ! then who is the lady  scratch  ...She must be politically involved in court matters during Humayun's reign or during Jalal's reign when he was still young, else there is no point in Maham threatening her for farman. I'm confusseeeed too  lazee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 16:51

neha wrote:
KB wrote:

hmm....that baby ! then who is the lady  scratch  ...She must be politically involved in court matters during Humayun's reign or during Jalal's reign when he was still young, else there is no point in Maham threatening her for farman.  I'm confusseeeed too  lazee 

Is THERE a Baby at all ?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 17:10

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
KB wrote:

hmm....that baby ! then who is the lady  scratch  ...She must be politically involved in court matters during Humayun's reign or during Jalal's reign when he was still young, else there is no point in Maham threatening her for farman.  I'm confusseeeed too  lazee 

Is THERE a Baby at all ?

oh, then what was that Sathu ? a doll ? If there is no baby then I think its Haji begum, she loved Akbar and even he treated her as his real mother and till her last breath she was in Agra only but somehow she is missing from the serial ! And who would know about the farmans of Humayun or Jalal than Haji Begum, she was chief consort after all. Any other guesses ?

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 17:17

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
KB wrote:

Is THERE a Baby at all ?

oh, then what was that Sathu ? a doll ? If there is no baby then I think its Haji begum, she loved Akbar and even he treated her as his real mother and till her last breath she was in Agra only but somehow she is missing from the serial ! And who would know about the farmans of Humayun or Jalal than Haji Begum, she was chief consort after all. Any other guesses ?

what if they are trying to portray the degeneration of Maham's mind ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 17:27

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

Is THERE a Baby at all ?

what if they are trying to portray the degeneration of Maham's mind ??

Hmm....possible, its time for her banishment to Delhi and Atgah-Adham's death ! Few months ago I read in a buk that Akbar released her from all the responsibilities of sultanate before Adham's death ...so its possible that Maham's final downfall will be shown within a weeks time.

I'm already celebrating  Dance  but ab saazish kaun karega ? Ruqaiya ...Nooooo please  Evil or Very Mad

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum