Latest topics

Dinka Chika Dinka Chika - Btw, what guesses for the precap tomorrow (25th April)???

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dinka Chika Dinka Chika - Btw, what guesses for the precap tomorrow (25th April)???

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 20:44

OOOOOOOOOOH EMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEE

Did he just storm off in the precap... 'You can overlook my efforts, but I can't overlook my duties for the sake of my promise to Ammijaan'
Is he just storming off from Amer? Serves Miss Hoity Toity right dinka chika dinka chika... 
So no more Paad Pooja of Jodha, is it? Adi hi-five!
The guy's testosterone's back ...Sandy all he needed was some well-meaning exercise - a sword fight to be precise! (which btw RT and Pari did a good job of today!*Blush*)

Looks like the letter from 'Jodha to Jalal' I'd penned this morning worked like a good luck charm (even the wrist grabbing part)... he's off to tend to the Sultanat now - either she has to accept her faults now or follow him later on... either way, she has to swallow her pride a bit now...

hppy 

Damn, my IF time's up for the day... if only I could go there and gloat! Grrrrrrrrrr

Precap - What guesses for the precap? Why is Jodha celebrating in marwari attire?

Last edited by lashy on 2014-04-24, 21:06; edited 1 time in total

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinka Chika Dinka Chika - Btw, what guesses for the precap tomorrow (25th April)???

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 20:48

And I loved the return of his anger in the precap...after a LONG time, I'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow!  Shocked

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinka Chika Dinka Chika - Btw, what guesses for the precap tomorrow (25th April)???

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-24, 20:50

lashy wrote:OOOOOOOOOOH EMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEE

Did he just storm off in the precap... 'You can overlook my efforts, but I can't overlook my duties for the sake of my promise to Ammijaan'
Is he just storming off from Amer? Serves Miss Hoity Toity right dinka chika dinka chika... 
The guy's testosterone's back ...Sandy all he needed was some well-meaning exercise - a sword fight to be precise! (which btw RT and Pari did a good job of today!*Blush*)

Looks like the letter from 'Jodha to Jalal' I'd penned this morning worked like a good luck charm... he's off to tend to the Sultanat now - either she has to accept her faults now or follow him later on... either way, she has to swallow her pride a bit now...

hppy 

Damn, my IF time's up for the day... if only I could go there and gloat! Grrrrrrrrrr

I'm sooooooooooooooo happpppppppppyyyyyyyyy....... I won't be able sleep a wink tonight.... Party Timeeeee.... Party1

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-24, 20:51

Me neither Sammy... 

Party2  

Party ho jaaye

Ahaaa party ho jaaye!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-24, 20:56

lashy wrote:Me neither Sammy... 

Party2  

Party ho jaaye

Ahaaa party ho jaaye!
 Lashy, I haven't stopped smiling since watching the precap.  hpee

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 21:12

partay partay partay...
guys alright....
i know we are ecstatic on gettin our old jalal back.... though not in the slim-shim department......  (jallu...lose some weight please) ROFL
but any predictions for the precap....??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 21:15

Jiggy wrote:partay partay partay...
guys alright....
i know we are ecstatic on gettin our old jalal back.... though not in the slim-shim department......  (jallu...lose some weight please) ROFL
he suddenly recoverad his memoty back..that he is n8 only majnu..............b8 a SHAHENSHAH also......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-24, 21:16

lashy wrote:OOOOOOOOOOH EMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEE

Looks like the letter from 'Jodha to Jalal' I'd penned this morning worked like a good luck charm (even the wrist grabbing part)... he's off to tend to the Sultanat now - either she has to accept her faults now or follow him later on... either way, she has to swallow her pride a bit now...

hppy 

Precap - What guesses for the precap? Why is Jodha celebrating in marwari attire?
Copacati on IF called it a Chamiya Dress  hppy

I guess, she must be trying to sneak away from palace to avoid Jalal. Nothing serious just to show some nakhra. But honestly Lashy, I don't care yaar.. What's wrong with my feminist side? All I can think is The Shehenshah is backkk... Clap

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-24, 21:17

Lashy today I will say 'I told ya' so'!!!! hppy 

I knew this was coming!!!!! And he called her ego to carpet!!!! He is absolutely, totally, completely, fabulously adorable, My TE!!!!!!! Starry Love 

And he can no longer be faulted!!!!!

I did say that his main driving force was his having faulted his own sense of justice - Yes he is in Love - but love is not about grovelling - He is in Ishq this man - and he can live in it even if his beloved is not with him - I did say that Love makes one strong - and his Love has made him stronger than all today!!!!!!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 21:17

guys alright....

I guess that is jodha's costume for the chausar game as per spoilers ? .

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 21:17

coming coming coming

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 21:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
guys alright....

I guess that is jodha's costume for the chausar game as per spoilers ? .
eh...?? chausar...
why would she wear that for chausar...??
well... what if she's playing fancy dress cum hide n seek with jallu miyan...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-24, 21:35

I think precap is the rasam of finding his wife from zanana-devdi ...it will be copy n paste of movie scene ...Jalal will spot Jodha among all the daasis and ask her to come back with him but she will as usual show nakhre and hence his angry dialogues

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 21:50

neha wrote:I think precap is the rasam of finding his wife from zanana-devdi ...it will be copy n paste of movie scene ...Jalal will spot Jodha among all the daasis and ask her to come back with him but she will as usual show nakhre and hence his angry dialogues

quite possible .Neha.. That could be it for that strange gypsy costume ..  The Ulti would be Jodha receiving some gyanoday from all sides  AFTER Jalal departs ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-24, 21:59

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:I think precap is the rasam of finding his wife from zanana-devdi ...it will be copy n paste of movie scene ...Jalal will spot Jodha among all the daasis and ask her to come back with him but she will as usual show nakhre and hence his angry dialogues

quite possible .Neha.. That could be it for that strange gypsy costume ..  The Ulti would be Jodha receiving some gyanoday from all sides  AFTER Jalal departs ..

Sathu, Cntrl+c Cntrl+v always saves us from headaches  hppy  and Ekta and vanarsena is damn good at it !!

Yeah but someone should really give Jodha begum reality check  Bang 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 22:02

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Sathu, Cntrl+c Cntrl+v always saves us from headaches  hppy  and Ekta and vanarsena is damn good at it !!

I would want that to be bharmal sa.. Somehow Jodha listening mutely unable to counter her bapusa .. is a sight that pleases me ..esp when Bapusa speaks sense n counters any feeble objections that Jodha throws up..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-24, 23:43

Neha.. you could be right over tat pre cap.. but kya kare jalal is beautiful with tat smile.. i dint pay attention to this ego girl.

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-25, 00:12

guys alright....
Jiggy
His stuffed up teddy bear looks was obvious in his bandaged attire (ahem....semi-attire) hppy

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-25, 00:13

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

It was a poor copy Neha. Like poorly made imitation jewellery.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-25, 00:19

At first I thought that it was the culturals for Gangaur.  hppy 

But then it has to be that rasam of correctly spotting his wife.(How can they they not copy this one)  In the movie it was his ticket to her room, but here, it is probably he will use it to call her back for which she will give some on the face public injuld......He would have reached his patience limit (he has already crossed his time limit of leaving his Sultanate) and hence the anger.

But it was great to see the Emperor back with a bang. Thumbsup

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-25, 01:11

You, my dear - made an already delightful precap thoroughly swoon-worthy... if this is what it is all about, of course!
That means another victory for the more level-headed Shehenshah! Clap 
Hopefully its not another jashan though! I've had it with this serial and jashans  Shocked  
I know it makes no sense to make a 16th c queen dancing in a jashan, but then it makes no sense for a 16th c queen to be traipsing about at night with a man no one else knows about - and then expecting not be taken to task for it!

Anyway, I still hope it is what you just said - the spot the wife game  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 09:21

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yeah sandy, a very poor copy ! I loved JA Movie and this particular scene but alas, they couldn't even copy properly and maintain the grace with which Aish carried herself  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 09:28

lashy wrote:

You, my dear - made an already delightful precap thoroughly swoon-worthy... if this is what it is all about, of course!
That means another victory for the more level-headed Shehenshah! Clap 
Hopefully its not another jashan though! I've had it with this serial and jashans  Shocked  
I know it makes no sense to make a 16th c queen dancing in a jashan, but then it makes no sense for a 16th c queen to be traipsing about at night with a man no one else knows about - and then expecting not be taken to task for it!

Anyway, I still hope it is what you just said - the spot the wife game  hppy

I'm already on cloud no. 9 as our Shehenshah-E-Hind is back  cheers  but another Jashn ? nooooo.... Shocked  I would love to watch Jodha dancing on Pashmalle Padhmalle song  hppy  ....Ok, I shall stop giving my weird ideas ! She is more looking like the Badal-Kajri track wala dream sequence where Jodha was dancing in banjaran dress but it could be daasi's costume too. Fingers crossed  party4 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-25, 09:29

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yeah sandy, a very poor copy ! I loved JA Movie and this particular scene but alas, they couldn't even copy properly and maintain the grace with which Aish carried herself  Evil or Very Mad 
Neha, I totally agree with you...............as far as I know this serial................I think that, at first.......they showed us Jalal to bend down so much....& now, they will show Jodha to bend down very very much............& Ruqaiya & Maham Anga will take advantages of this situation..........for which we viewers will be frustrated.....

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 09:33

KB wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:

Neha, I totally agree with you...............as far as I know this serial................I think that, at first.......they showed us Jalal to bend down so much....& now, they will show Jodha to bend down very very much............& Ruqaiya & Maham Anga will take advantages of this situation..........for which we viewers will be frustrated.....

Where were you ? long time no see  party4  yeah...me too pissed off with these character degradation, I think they are just dragging to delay SR  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum