Latest topics

Dinka Chika Dinka Chika - Btw, what guesses for the precap tomorrow (25th April)???

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dinka Chika Dinka Chika - Btw, what guesses for the precap tomorrow (25th April)???

Post by KB on 2014-04-25, 09:41

neha wrote:
KB wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:
It was a poor copy Neha. Like poorly made imitation jewellery.

Yeah sandy, a very poor copy ! I loved JA Movie and this particular scene but alas, they couldn't even copy properly and maintain the grace with which Aish carried herself  Evil or Very Mad 
Neha, I totally agree with you...............as far as I know this serial................I think that, at first.......they showed us Jalal to bend down so much....& now, they will show Jodha to bend down very very much............& Ruqaiya & Maham Anga will take advantages of this situation..........for which we viewers will be frustrated.....

Where were you ? long time no see  party4  yeah...me too pissed off with these character degradation, I think they are just dragging to delay SR  Evil or Very Mad 
actually, whom you know in my name.......she is my sister.........now using different account.......I don't knoww what they actually want..........this copy-paste from the movie is really boring, irritating & weak...........& this SR............I think they showed us MOHABBAT KA SAFAR..........to indicate us that SR is on way.......

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Dinka Chika Dinka Chika - Btw, what guesses for the precap tomorrow (25th April)???

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 10:01

hey., tat would be nice KB.. Jo to bend down, MA to take advantage,and our emperor to stop all arrows to hit his wife, standing like a silent protector smirking.. Jo to further realise the value of her husband..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-25, 10:05

candy wrote:hey., tat would be nice KB.. Jo to bend down, MA to take advantage,and our emperor to stop all arrows to hit his wife, standing like a silent protector smirking.. Jo to further realise the value of her husband..

doubting Jalal....has he the Power to defend his Badiammi & Begum-E-Khass at a time!!!!!!

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-25, 10:22

I too agree with u, that first he is a king and has his duties were his people needs him
and the family comes next .But still he shld understand that what jo is going thru is partially bcoz of  him too.....
 As of now jodha is in NO MAN'S  land that is in btwn ego and heart,her ego is controlling
her bcoz of that her actions and thoughts have been based on fear .she is in state of confusion and disorientation.

Now jalal has to heal her ego not by hating her or with his rude behaviour it is only with his tender loving care and make her realize that he cares for her.....

smithashankar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-25, 10:23

smithashankar wrote:I too agree with u, that first he is a king and has his duties were his people needs him
and the family comes next .But still he shld understand that what jo is going thru is partially bcoz of  him too.....
 As of now jodha is in NO MAN'S  land that is in btwn ego and heart,her ego is controlling
her bcoz of that her actions and thoughts have been based on fear .she is in state of confusion and disorientation.

Now jalal has to heal her ego not by hating her or with his rude behaviour it is only with his tender loving care and make her realize that he cares for her.....
Smitha .agree with you......valuable post......

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-25, 11:34

KB wrote:
smithashankar wrote:I too agree with u, that first he is a king and has his duties were his people needs him

Smitha .agree with you......valuable post......

thank u kb

smithashankar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by PupCat_Radhika on 2014-04-25, 11:45

I think she will go with him

PupCat_Radhika
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-25, 12:41

Jalal's plight is far worse, if you ask me.  No 
Whatever he said or did at the end of the day, its obvious he did so because he loved her so much (much as she says she cannot see prem in his eyes that even a commoner can spot within a 2 second meet Shocked ). At least, Jodha has a loving household and people who care for her genuinely - a husband who is able to overlook her faults and apologize for his as long as she just comes back to him. He has no one... even his own mother has thrown him away. MA and Ruqs only 'need' him and he's getting hints of that too. This poor chap is the one who's really alone! 
What Jodha really suffered was a 12 minute tirade from an extremely frustrated husband with poor control over his emotions and words. The rest of the suffering pretty much has been her own doing. 

I don't think he was being rude at all.. he was showing the right attitude though... that would be the third time in a public place in the past three weeks that she was spurning him and this might have been the straw that broke camel's back!

She is taking things for granted...she is now comfortably placed at her maika and having her husband doing all he can to plead for forgiveness - asking for one chance to speak... its like when one is self-sympathizing they can't see the pain or anguish of the other even if the other person's pain is more! I am not judging her based on her choice to leave Agra, I am not judging her based on her decision to not accompany Jalal back either... its how she fails to see how her own actions contributed to this MU too.. its how she fails to give an injured man who's barely standing a chance to talk while she remains more worried about her room-sharing problem! All he'd require her is to talk - her silence is killing him AND her! She didn't say anything when questioned three weeks ago ... she hasn't been saying anything now except that she doesn't want to come back to Agra! Shocked 

I fail to understand that as a queen, how could she expect to have nightly meetings with her brother, tell no one about it... expect none to suspect when found out...not give any answer in reply... and yet expect not to be accused of anything... when Jalal caught her in her hojra she was literally like the child caught with his hand in the cookie jar! No 
This track has done Jodha's character no favours and I'm talking right from the point where she announced that she's giving up her harem responsibilities for some personal problems...something that really led to no investigation or anything from her/sujamal's end... the starting point of it all was forgotten - her vachan was to save her husband's life and she's coming across as someone who's unaffected by his state... scratch 
Ye CVs bhi na.... totally butchering the essence...kahaan Badal Kajri aur kahaan ye donon ab....

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-25, 14:04

lashy wrote:

Jalal's plight is far worse, if you ask me.  No 
Whatever he said or did at the end of the day, its obvious he did so because he loved her so much (much as she says she cannot see prem in his eyes that even a commoner can spot within a 2 second meet Shocked ). At least, Jodha has a loving household and people who care for her genuinely - a husband who is able to overlook her faults and apologize for his as long as she just comes back to him. He has no one... even his own mother has thrown him away. MA and Ruqs only 'need' him and he's getting hints of that too. This poor chap is the one who's really alone! 
What Jodha really suffered was a 12 minute tirade from an extremely frustrated husband with poor control over his emotions and words. The rest of the suffering pretty much has been her own doing. 

I don't think he was being rude at all.. he was showing the right attitude though... that would be the third time in a public place in the past three weeks that she was spurning him and this might have been the straw that broke camel's back!

She is taking things for granted...she is now comfortably placed at her maika and having her husband doing all he can to plead for forgiveness - asking for one chance to speak... its like when one is self-sympathizing they can't see the pain or anguish of the other even if the other person's pain is more! I am not judging her based on her choice to leave Agra, I am not judging her based on her decision to not accompany Jalal back either... its how she fails to see how her own actions contributed to this MU too.. its how she fails to give an injured man who's barely standing a chance to talk while she remains more worried about her room-sharing problem! All he'd require her is to talk - her silence is killing him AND her! She didn't say anything when questioned three weeks ago ... she hasn't been saying anything now except that she doesn't want to come back to Agra! Shocked 

I fail to understand that as a queen, how could she expect to have nightly meetings with her brother, tell no one about it... expect none to suspect when found out...not give any answer in reply... and yet expect not to be accused of anything... when Jalal caught her in her hojra she was literally like the child caught with his hand in the cookie jar! No 
This track has done Jodha's character no favours and I'm talking right from the point where she announced that she's giving up her harem responsibilities for some personal problems...something that really led to no investigation or anything from her/sujamal's end... the starting point of it all was forgotten - her vachan was to save her husband's life and she's coming across as someone who's unaffected by his state... scratch 
Ye CVs bhi na.... totally butchering the essence...kahaan Badal Kajri aur kahaan ye donon ab....

i agree lashy his childhood was not as good as jodha but neverthless we shld not forget that he is a warrior ,who did not have heart ,who knew only  to win the battle and extend his empire,it is only after meeting jodha and she is the one who made him realize that he too has heart ...at begining he too ill treated her  badly compare to her.

smithashankar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 01:42

lashy wrote:
neha wrote:I think precap is the rasam of finding his wife from zanana-devdi ...it will be copy n paste of movie scene ...Jalal will spot Jodha among all the daasis and ask her to come back with him but she will as usual show nakhre and hence his angry dialogues

You, my dear - made an already delightful precap thoroughly swoon-worthy... if this is what it is all about, of course!
That means another victory for the more level-headed Shehenshah! Clap 
Hopefully its not another jashan though! I've had it with this serial and jashans  Shocked  
I know it makes no sense to make a 16th c queen dancing in a jashan, but then it makes no sense for a 16th c queen to be traipsing about at night with a man no one else knows about - and then expecting not be taken to task for it!

Anyway, I still hope it is what you just said - the spot the wife game  hppy

Can you believe it neha... in a weird way, it was a combo of what both of us said!  Shocked

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-26, 11:10

lashy wrote:
lashy wrote:
neha wrote:I think precap is the rasam of finding his wife from zanana-devdi ...it will be copy n paste of movie scene ...Jalal will spot Jodha among all the daasis and ask her to come back with him but she will as usual show nakhre and hence his angry dialogues

You, my dear - made an already delightful precap thoroughly swoon-worthy... if this is what it is all about, of course!
Hopefully its not another jashan though! I've had it with this serial and jashans  Shocked  
I know it makes no sense to make a 16th c queen dancing in a jashan, but then it makes no sense for a 16th c queen to be traipsing about at night with a man no one else knows about - and then expecting not be taken to task for it!

Can you believe it neha... in a weird way, it was a combo of what both of us said!  Shocked

Yo ! We are the next Shaguni Bais  hppy  When the utsav started I was thinking about your prediction only  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 13:53

neha wrote:
lashy wrote:
lashy wrote:

Yo ! We are the next Shaguni Bais  hppy   When the utsav started I was thinking about your prediction only   hpee 

I LOVED that scene though.. and I'm certain we'd make better Shaguni Bais than the one in the show

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 02:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum