Latest topics

My view on this present track..........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My view on this present track..........

Post by KB on 2014-04-24, 22:03

Relationship—snensible & strong at a time.....the main factor of relationship is understanding & loyalty to each other..
Now coming to Jodha-Jalal relationship…….i know you all guys are happy that atlast Shahenshah has decided to go back to agra..after a long time, wiyhout his Jodha Begum……..
But, there is an other side also of this relationship……..that is Jodha’s love……yes  Jodha’s love……..actually, this time her ego & heart is fighting……….for which she is very very frustrated…
And, agree with Ranisa, her love, her sorrow, her Abhimaan was fighting with her…………
So, it is needed for Jalal to show Jodha correct way…….but, Jalal’s way is wrong…….He should know understand that to convince Jodha is difficult…………she is that type, in  front of whom you cannot beg totally for forgiveness……….because in that case….she will forget that whom she is hurting by her too much anger………..moreover, you cannot be too hard to her.because, in that case………she will commoit suicide or other dangerous step……….her nature is somehow resembles with teenage nature…….so, to control her, one has to take some middle step which is not too hard or too soft…Jalal should always follow this ……….in my view, he can talk to her normally, totally normally with her……..yeah, I know, she will at first ignore him…………but gradually she will also become normal…..guys, tell me have you ever seen that anyone is behaving with her normally…….they behave either too softly.or too roughly…………

I know someone may think that I’m taking Jodha’s side……..but that’s not true………I’m just sharing my views……..please comment ………

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: My view on this present track..........

Post by radharockzz on 2014-04-24, 22:09

hmm......yeah even i feel the same...i really loved their cute nok-jhoks in todays epi...i hoped it would continue nd jalal would finally confess his love and melt jos heart....but all in vain..

radharockzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 22:11

wonderful view kasturi... *applause*
and no... you're neither taking jo's nor jalal's side...
the precap made me both happy and a bit sad...
happy cos the teda jalal i remembered was back... and sad cos this might result in another separation of the jodi... agree with your take on jo's state of mind...
now all we gotta do is sit back and wait for whatever the cv's dish out to us...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 22:11

di, u take this show so seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid  affraid 
i didn't know that...........by d way i don't agree wid u..........we love our Khatarnak Shahenshah..... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 22:12

Jiggy wrote:wonderful view kasturi... *applause*
happy cos the teda jalal i remembered was back... and sad cos this might result in another separation of the jodi... agree with your take on jo's state of mind...
now all we gotta do is sit back and wait for whatever the cv's dish out to us...
jigs.ye toh meri bh maa nikli jj ke baare mein....... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-24, 22:15

Thankhs Jiggy............yeah....I'm not taking anyone's side........& i just shared my views.........though I come here regularly.........but keep a eye on this site..you must know why.........

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 22:19

sanchu wrote:di, u take this show so seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid  affraid 
i didn't know that...........by d way i don't agree wid u..........we love our Khatarnak Shahenshah..... hppy  hppy
actually sanchu... i think kasturi took a pretty sensible and grounded approach to the current track...
not that i'm demeaning your opinion
but now the khatarnaak shehenshah has a dil
and yes jo's love for jalal and her latent ego is fighting leaving her frustated
i don't want more separation

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-24, 22:20

Kasturi seeing you here after a long time my dear .. I was missing you !!
Just this morning I was mentioning about you .. Aur tum aagayi .. And you wrote this awesome post for us . Loved it my dear ...
And i agree with you fully Jalal should have known how to manao his Jodha ... He should support her as she fights her ego and love for her husband

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 22:21

sanchu wrote:
beta tum jj ke sr ke alava aur sochte hi kya ho...? ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 22:21

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:di, u take this show so seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid  affraid 
actually sanchu... i think kasturi took a pretty sensible and grounded approach to the current track...
not that i'm demeaning your opinion
but now the khatarnaak shehenshah has a dil
and yes jo's love for jalal and her latent ego is fighting leaving her frustated
i don't want more separation
i also don't want............i m just so irked wid this LAILA-MAJNU track..........i want pur solid track....... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-24, 22:22

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:
beta tum jj ke sr ke alava aur sochte hi kya ho...?  ROFL
haan, apne di ko kaise sataye......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-24, 22:24

Why should he support her ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 22:35

Tanthya wrote:Why should he support her ??
tants, i don't think she meant to support her
after watchin ystrday's & tday's ep i felt, jo is in love but that love is struggling with her ego & anger
she wasn't angry that he doubted her, but that he ordered her to get out of his life, that was what she had been having fb's about
now her fb's are mixed with those of his saying sorry
its obvious love and ego are clashing and leaving her frustrated, thus her behaviour in yesterday's night time , the lep and snake scene, the sword fight and now the precap...
disclaimer: before you guys pounce on this lemme say I'm not justifying jo here... ROFL
and now ja's leaving will either shock her love out or strengthen the shell of the latent ego...
my bet is on the former...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-24, 22:52

Yes it is a tussel btwn Ego and Love - but this is her fight - and only she can decide for herself what she wants to do - does she want to play the coward and let Ego win or does she have the courage to take that leap of faith - He did not do this with anyone's support - He took that leap of faith - Now its her turn - the only support that he can give is wait for her - which he is doing and he will keep doing - but he will not stop his journey - he has already started walking on the path of love and now there is no returning for him - This is a one way ticket journey.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-24, 23:10

@adi
true that... and she will take the leap...
this, after all is a love story...
and methinks... jalal has catalysed her desicion by providing an ultimatum of sorts...he's leaving
we all saw what all the fear of losing jodha made jalal do...
looks like cv's will do the same for jo... hopefully the do...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-24, 23:26

Now Jalal is very much aware that Jodha is in love with him, so having done his part to clear his mind of guilt. He know what work best for his Jodha, give her a cold shoulder and she would come running when she miss him or is ignored.

He know exactly what he is doing am sure he get this.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 02:29

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Why should he support her ??
tants, i don't think she meant to support her
after watchin ystrday's & tday's ep i felt, jo is in love but that love is struggling with her ego & anger
she wasn't angry that he doubted her, but that he ordered her to get out of his life, that was what she had been having fb's about
now her fb's are mixed with those of his saying sorry
its obvious love and ego are clashing and leaving her frustrated, thus her behaviour in yesterday's night time , the lep and snake scene, the sword fight and now the precap...
disclaimer: before you guys pounce on this lemme say I'm not justifying jo here...  ROFL
and now ja's leaving will either shock her love out or strengthen the shell of the latent ego...
my bet is on the former...

Yea,  from the lep scene, her anger kinda vanish when Jalal was about to fall. She helped him and when the anger surface she was now just acting out. I guess she will come back to her senses if jalal truely leaves, from precap am damn sure that Jalal is pulling out his final card that  he knows would work on her like magic.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 07:44

guys.............i know.........nobody expects nothing serious from me.........for my tooo serious nature... hppy  hppy 
ok, according 2 di, adi, jigs, nayanaa, jo is in tusselof her ego & love.......& nayanaa, observing on ur point too.when ja was about to fall.jo holds her & then her anger vanishes............

b8 according 2 my views.........jo herself don't know that what does she want????????she wants his love b8 can't 4 get her insult still now.i think jallu should give jo a shock therapy again.. hpee  hpee 

this time he should handle her therapy emotionally....like-----he knws dat she loves him, then why this distance between them..............ask her 2 question herself that can she live without him etc. etc........
bcoz, i think.it's always a tradition that when jo shocks, jallu rocks......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 08:14

so, now di tell me........what is this?????will u pls tell me??what do u want 2  say??? Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-04-25, 08:29

sanchu wrote:so, now di tell me........what is this?????will u pls tell me??what do u want 2  say??? Shocked  Shocked
okay okay......telling you......
as I have told you this before that......every relation gives us only two chances...-1>to end up that relation which is on stuck....2>to repair this relation ( or trying to repair )according to my views, every relation must be given a chance....to mend it up........

now going to your JJ relationship.......in this relation both love each other......that's good..but that's not everything........the relation needs loyalty, respect, understanding, adjustment...etc. etc......& if a relation is lacking of one of these factors.....only love can't save this relation......because, in this case, after sometime, love goes away...........exactly this is happening in JJ relation......they love each other.........but there is still lack of adjustment, understanding..........for which this relation is at stake...................& here Shaguni bai's prediction.....if they both pass in this exam their relationship will get a new strength...............& here it goes, their relationship will get the strength of understanding, adjustment.......which will help to keep this relation forever.....

now, it's enough.........just go & sleep........sakal theke ghare darja diye bose achhe........idiot...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 08:31

KB wrote:
sanchu wrote:so, now di tell me........what is this?????will u pls tell me??what do u want 2  say??? Shocked  Shocked
okay okay......telling you......
as I have told you this before that......every relation gives us only two chances...-1>to end up that relation which is on stuck....2>to repair this relation ( or trying to repair )according to my views, every relation must be given a chance....to mend it up........

now going to your JJ relationship.......in this relation both love each other......that's good..but that's not everything........the relation needs loyalty, respect, understanding, adjustment...etc. etc......& if a relation is lacking of one of these factors.....only love can't save this relation......because, in this case, after sometime, love goes away...........exactly this is happening in JJ relation......they love each other.........but there is still lack of adjustment, understanding..........for which this relation is at stake...................& here Shaguni bai's prediction.....if they both pass in this exam their relationship will get a new strength...............& here it goes, their relationship will get the strength of understanding, adjustment.......which will help to keep this relation forever.....

now, it's enough.........just go & sleep........sakal theke ghare darja diye bose achhe........idiot...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
 hpee  hpee 

okkkkkkkkk didi........going b8 will be back aftr 11 am...........byeeee..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by smithashankar on 2014-04-25, 11:32

Egos have the potential of clouding and undermining all coummunications from the heart.
jodha has to disentangle herself from the grip and hold of the ego and recognize the voice of her heart bcoz the heart does not impose there are no strings attached to its suggestions  our heart self is not attached to decisions and it loves what ever we do...

smithashankar
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:17

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum