Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24 april 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24 april 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-24, 22:41

Written update...

The episode starts...
in lawn...ishu nd balla were talking...
Balla says that u had accepted bhalla family completly now...
ishu says but i cant fullfill their desires...balla says u had done because u r taking care of ruhi...
He says i think that what u can do for them not that what u cant...
Balla consoles her by a dialogue "i hate tears pushpa"
Ishu laughs...nd says that talking with u my all problems gets solved nd says in punjabi that tussi great ho...
They have fun...

In shop...
ruhi nd raman enters...they starts chosing dress...
Raman choses nd ruhi says its behenji types...
Ruhi says...we dont know whats her fav colour...
Raman says let me ask...he calls ishu nd asks her fav colour she says green but why u r asking...raman tells to ruhi...ruhi choses a green dress...ruhi asks whats the size...
raman asks her size she says S raman disagrees...Ishu thinks he thinks am fatty and is angry...
Shagun was also in same shop nd comes near ruhi...nd talks with ruhi..
Ishu hears her voice nd says that why shagun is following raman or raman is following shagun...ishu says whatever...he cam meet to whom he wants...i dont care...
shagun asks from ruhi for whom she is taking this...ruhi says for ishima becauze she is not a behenji...
raman nd ruhi moves to counter...ruhi sees the blue dress nd asks her fav colour is green na raman says but its my fav colour...they leaves...

romi was talking with his friend...about mihika that now mihir is not in my way and all...
balla comes there...and tells to him is roll no. Romi was shocked...they had a talk...balla leaves nd romi was shocked...

Outside the flat...
Vandu asks bala that what he was doing with romi he sayz nothing nd asks her to move in car...sue goes...
Bala says to himself that i will teach a lesson to romi...

at house...
ruhi says to ishu that...papa is calling u go fast...ishu asks but why...she says go na...
ishu goes nd asks raman...raman her the dress...
Ishu was surprised nd says it is for me...he says yes...
She sees and finds a dress nd says u think i will wear this...he says ruhi brought this not me...
Ruhi comes there and says that u have to wear it...ishu agrees...ruhi says their is one more which is of papa's choice...
Ishu says really nd looks at raman surprisingly...she opens it finds a blue coloured dress...she says it is also pretty...and looks at raman with a smile...
Ruhi asks from ishu that which one she liked most...ishu thinks nd says i liked my ruhi's choice...
Ruhi gets happy...and says to promise her to wear it...ishu promises her...
Ruhi leaves...
Ishu says to raman nd says that u brought the dress of your choice is of M size nd will not fit me because it will be big...
Raman says M size will fit u not S
Ishu says if M will not fit then u have to bring a dress of my choice raman agrees...

At night...
Ishu wakes up nd tries that green S size dress nd was shocked that its not fiting its small...nd of raman will come to now about this he will laugh at me...she says idea...
and starts making that dress lose by help of needle..
By takimg out the threads...
later she tries nd that dress fits her...she is very happy but hears that raman sound...nd hides near bed...later she finds raman sleeping and stands...
in bg "yeh hai mohabbatein" was playing...

In morning...
Ishu comes out wearing that dress...in hall she searches for raman..to show the dress...
mrs.bhalla nd simi comes nd apprecietes her beauty...
oh god that parmeet also comes there and starts looking at her with his ghatiyA eyes...
Ishu says actually ruhi brought this...simi says that bhai has left for mumbai...ishu says yeah...
Parmeet thinks in his gutter mind that i am here na if he is not...
ishu says am changing this am feeling awkward yaar...she starts leaving and ruhi comes and says today u r looking very pretty not behenji...ruhi says to bhalla nd simi that papa brought this...
Ishu says it was our secret na...ruhi says oh yeah...
Parmeet thinks that raman is not here so i should...

Precap:- parmeet was standing with a gift in his hands nd was waiting for ishIta...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24 april 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-24, 23:34

updated guys :)

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 24 april 2014 written update