Latest topics

Small or medium?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Small or medium?

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 12:56

Sweet episode with Ruhi and Raman out choosing a dress for Ishita so that she does not look 'behenji' anymore. Hilarious the way Ruhi tells Raman that we don't know her favorite color or size. Raman calls up and asks.. when Ishu asks why, he starts to give a nasty comment, then seeing Ruhi watching he smiles and acts all sweet  hppy . And on being told her size is S, has to say that I'm not asking for the size in your childhood  ROFL  ROFL 

Was that a twinge of jealousy Ishu when you realized that Shagun was in the shop  Wink ? She was certainly relieved when Ruhi said that papa didnt talk to Shagun  Clap. So father and daughter present her with two dresses, one green (Ishu's favorite color) and one blue (Raman's favorite color). One small and one medium with Raman sure she won't fit into the small and they settle on a challenge again.

Night time and having told Raman very bravely that she will fit into the small size green, Ishu tries it on and to her horror, small has now become smaller  hppy 

So off she goes to do some running repairs on it so that she will fit in and not have to loose the challenge the next day to Ravan Kumar.

Ishu all dressed and looking gorgeous in the green dress the next morning but Raman nowhere in sight.. he's taken off for Mumbai already. Loved Simmi and Mrs. B teasing Ishu.. it was very sweet.

Unfortunately Parmeet got to drool some more  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Small or medium?

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-25, 13:10

Awesome post Shanti..  hpee Ruhi was too awesome with Raman..  I so loved that Raman was right about getting medium.. I'm waiting to see Ishu in that blue dress.. Parmeet is urghh unbearable..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 13:12

Maria J wrote:Awesome post Shanti..  hpee Ruhi was too awesome with Raman..  I so loved that Raman was right about getting medium.. I'm waiting to see Ishu in that blue dress.. Parmeet is urghh unbearable..

Ria  long hug 

I am actually hoping that Ishu ends up in Mumbai and wears that blue dress and impresses everyone  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 13:20

shanthi the episode had me laughing...green is her favourite colour of course kerele ke thara  hppy I saw the s size couldnt believe she thought she could fit into that size ..not the size u were as a child  hppy he had some good lines..

oh yes definately some jealousy before she tried to talk herself out of it...and relief when ruhi said raman didn't talk to her... and shagun was jealous  Clap 

it was sweet that he got her a dress in his favourite colour as well...now I would have returned the s size dress, bought a m and changed the label...her solution worked as well... hppy but but does this mean that v will get to c raman and ishita shopping as she won or will he realise? if he buys her anything and gets S size its always going to b to small for her..umar bar ka problem jhel na parega...

mrs b and simi teasing her was cute...and her disappointment at raman not being there was sweet and noticed by the other two...only parmeet is blind...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 13:22

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:Awesome post Shanti..  hpee Ruhi was too awesome with Raman..  I so loved that Raman was right about getting medium.. I'm waiting to see Ishu in that blue dress.. Parmeet is urghh unbearable..

Ria  long hug 

I am actually hoping that Ishu ends up in Mumbai and wears that blue dress and impresses everyone  hpee

that's the same deal ashok is going for isn't it? I want ashok beaten

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-25, 13:23

slmu wrote:

Ria  long hug 

Shanti  long hug 

Amen.. I wish this happens.. Fingers crossed..  hpee  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-25, 13:26

sarra0 wrote:shanthi the episode had me laughing...green is her favourite colour of course kerele ke thara  hppy I saw the s size couldnt believe she thought she could fit into that size ..not the size u were as a child  hppy he had some good lines..

oh yes definately some jealousy before she tried to talk herself out of it...and relief when ruhi said raman didn't talk to her... and shagun was jealous  Clap 

it was sweet that he got her a dress in his favourite colour as well...now I would have returned the s size dress, bought a m and changed the label...her solution worked as well... hppy but but does this mean that  v will get to c raman and ishita shopping as she won or will he realise? if he buys her anything and gets S size its always going to b to small for her..umar bar ka problem jhel na parega...

mrs b and simi teasing her was cute...and her disappointment at raman not being there was sweet and noticed by the other two...only parmeet is blind...
she doesnt think Raman will get her more dresses I guess..  hppy

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 13:27

sarra0 wrote:shanthi the episode had me laughing...green is her favourite colour of course kerele ke thara  hppy I saw the s size couldnt believe she thought she could fit into that size ..not the size u were as a child  hppy he had some good lines..

it was sweet that he got her a dress in his favourite colour as well...now I would have returned the s size dress, bought a m and changed the label...her solution worked as well... hppy but but does this mean that  v will get to c raman and ishita shopping as she won or will he realise? if he buys her anything and gets S size its always going to b to small for her..umar bar ka problem jhel na parega...

karele ki tarah.. that's the dialogue i couldn't remember..  hppy 

yes, she has caused herself a lifelong problem fixing the dress.. its going to be fun.

ha, i thought she was jealous too.. nice  hpee 

yes the disappointment and them noticing was lovely. Parmeet has to be blind.. moron is only thinking about himself.. how he can imagine Ishu will sleep with him is beyond me.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 13:29

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ria  long hug 

Yes i think it is.. won't it be awesome when Raman's 'behenji' wife with her brains and hot new look wows the clients?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 13:48

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ria  long hug 

Shanti  long hug 

Amen.. I wish this happens.. Fingers crossed..  hpee  hpee

hpee  yup

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-25, 14:07

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ria  long hug 

Yes i think it is.. won't it be awesome when Raman's 'behenji' wife with her brains and hot new look wows the clients?
and clients should praise her in front of Shagun and Ashok.. Haiyyee... that would be the best  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 14:12

Maria J wrote:

she doesnt think Raman will get her more dresses I guess..  hppy

she should have thought ruhi ke liye

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-25, 14:19

awesome post shanti.... i really liked the part when Ishu decided to fit into the dress somehow...and surely her disappointment when she learn Raman has left luv

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 14:21

slmu wrote:

karele ki tarah.. that's the dialogue i couldn't remember..  hppy 

yes, she has caused herself a lifelong problem fixing the dress.. its going to be fun.

ha, i thought she was jealous too.. nice  hpee 

yes the disappointment and them noticing was lovely. Parmeet has to be blind.. moron is only thinking about himself.. how he can imagine Ishu will sleep with him is beyond me.

it was a funny dialogue...writer on form...

yep...but much fun for us if they bring it up again...

she is starting to care, she has seen another side to him...that there is more to him...i love her relationship wit bala...

parmeet is only seeing wat he wants cause he wants to try and justify wat he is doing...wat I don't get he 0has a cushy deal...money from raman, place to stay,, loving wife,..in laws who care so y try that wit a member of the family where u can get caught...leave it outside...risk is less...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 14:23

Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

Ria  long hug 

and clients should praise her in front of Shagun and Ashok.. Haiyyee... that would be the best  hpee

as long as he wins the contract on his own merit...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 14:25

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

he will.. because Ashok is trying to win the contract by impressing them with Shagun.. 

Raman won't do that.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 14:26

anjani-pagli wrote:awesome post shanti.... i really liked the part when Ishu decided to fit into the dress somehow...and surely her disappointment when she learn Raman has left luv

Thanks Sul  hpee 

Yes that bit was so sweet the way she was disappointed.. the fitting into the dress was nicely done by Divyanka

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-25, 14:30

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:

he will.. because Ashok is trying to win the contract by impressing them with Shagun.. 

Raman won't do that.

he wouldn't parade her around like ashok would however SP like mahaan bahu and wife who fix all...it is my phobia...take a perfectly intelligent guy and make him dumb

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 14:35

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Raman won't do that.

he wouldn't parade her around like ashok would however SP like mahaan bahu and wife who fix all...it is my phobia...take a perfectly intelligent guy and make him dumb

haan that's true..  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-25, 19:22

Have Shagun & Ashok tagged GPS devices to Raman & Ishita's vehicles, as  Shagun especially somehow lands up in their proximity all the time  Wink

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 19:25

sameersaagar wrote:Have Shagun & Ashok tagged GPS devices to Raman & Ishita's vehicles, as  Shagun especially somehow lands up in their proximity all the time  Wink

hppy  that was Ishu's problem too.. how come she lands wherever they are all the time

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-04-25, 19:57

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:Have Shagun & Ashok tagged GPS devices to Raman & Ishita's vehicles, as  Shagun especially somehow lands up in their proximity all the time  Wink

hppy  that was Ishu's problem too.. how come she lands wherever they are all the time
Shanthi

That is because of Ishita's often stated dialogue "Ruhi Ke Liye"

ROFL

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 20:08

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:

Shanthi

That is because of Ishita's often stated dialogue "Ruhi Ke Liye"

ROFL

ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-25, 20:50

Loved the episode...too cute...Raman buying dress..even though he teases her he has this fondness these days..I am loving it  hpee 

Ishu was jealous of shagun..uff at last

Parmeet  Bang  Bang  Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 20:58

zuzana wrote:Loved the episode...too cute...Raman buying dress..even though he teases her he has this fondness these days..I am loving it  hpee 

Ishu was jealous of shagun..uff at last

Parmeet  Bang  Bang  Bang

and i love the way he has to pretend in front of Ruhi .. his expression changes so quick.. KP is doing a fab job.

Yup at last Ishu is showing some feeling

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum