Latest topics

Santu is quitting ???

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Santu is quitting ???

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 19:15

guys.............this is a teamwork...........so, some lead or the director or the producer.......whoever quits.........serial & it's viewers has to suffer............so, if santaram is really quitting..........then it's really a bad news for all of us......... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 19:24

lashy wrote:I heard that it was timing/working conditions, problems with family, problems with a couple of other co-actor - all coming to play at once...
However, the santra issue was the one that took precedence!  Embarassed
The convenient punching bag ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 19:38

Tanthya wrote:
lashy wrote:I heard that it was timing/working conditions, problems with family, problems with a couple of other co-actor - all coming to play at once...

Hmmm, I don't know ladies, there is a missing link here where things do not gel well.

Ekta Kapoor is a business woman and will not tolerate Paridhi is such cases. Paridhi signed a contract right and would have discuss all the defined agreement in the contract with her husband or a law before signing it right. All these time factor and romantic scene or any other issues are defined well in these kind of contract.

As intelligent as she is said to be she would not the consequence of not honoring the contract so there must be something out of the box if any at all.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 19:48

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Hmmm, I don't know ladies, there is a missing link here where things do not gel well.

Ekta Kapoor is a business woman and will not tolerate Paridhi is such cases. Paridhi signed a contract right and would have discuss all the defined agreement in the contract with her husband or a law before signing it right. All these time factor and romantic scene or any other issues are defined well in these kind of contract.

As intelligent as she is said to be she would not the consequence of not honoring the contract so there must be something out of the box if any at all.

Ofc, waters are murky and we will not know the actual reason/s..BT are great ones for covering up ..

Ekta is also a softie on chosen actors, she has put up with tantrums of another actor for ages and she has stood by Santra too  but as u said  Ekta is also a shrewd businesswoman ..she would not break the jodi now when it is reaching the climax..I think Ekta might send away Santra for few days n once the jb is done, she will bring him back  ... TV is a fluid medium.

This was Paridhi's first show as a lead naturally the desire to get it and not wait for another show to come will be in the forefront .. Another thing is ..I bet none expected that the show would get so popular nor was it supposed to have extended ..

Success can get people to do the strangest thing..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 01:25

beautifully put tanthya hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:30