Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 19:22

The episode continues ...Jalal saying everything is fair in love and war.. in reply  Jodha bestows a ferocious glare and walks away..

UP on the LANDING:
Mainavati is crowing that she was proved right as Jalal looks refreshed already ..Bharmal looks at Jodha retorts  that Jodha still seems to be angry.. to which the Oprah winfrey of  Amer, Mainavati replies sagely that sometimes peace is the flower of war..

AGRA
Hamida , the recent entrant into the Spy Paatshaala has followed Maham undetected  and to her horror sees a  solid wall splitting open n Maham walking in .. Deciding that discretion is better  part of the valour.. Hamida returns to Agra.

AMER

The Royal family sit down for lunch .. Jodha trying to do tandoor kebab of  Jalal with her eyes.. while  jalal seems amused, loving and is wagging the non existent tail like a adoring  hubby that he is..  The servants  set everything.. Jodha  wants very much to care for her husband.. but her temper is holding back.. She begins to get restless as she notices that Jalal ahs not been served huge dollops of  Ghee in the doll.. seeing her fret , Grandmomma sa correctly understands her frustration, instructs Suman to do the needful..  Jalal understands  that this is Jodha's handiwork n smiles to himself..

Jalal has a bite , the food is too hot n spicy..sensing that Jalal is finding the food spicy..Jodha  mutters sotto voce  to Suman to place water as well as Juice on either side of Jalal as Jalal has a tendency to hiccup when the food is spicy.... Jalal's  secretly delights in her concern..

The family complete their repast engaging in desultory talk .. when Grandmomma  brings up the Ghangor   ritual where married women disguise themselves and hubby's have to find their own wives in the melee * What lucky husbands *

Jodha booms like a thunder on her beloves Maasa demanding to know why Jalal had to be informed about the game , she says firmly that she will not participate in the game.. Mainavati  the  guru of Freud  .. does her tedi Psychology.. supports Jodha's stand n points out that ofc she ought not to participate in the game as Jalal  had hurt her immeasurably ..  quickly;y Jodha defends saying that jalal is not a bad guy, what he said happened due to the situations and when he was angry ..it doesn't mean that Jalal  is a selfish lout..

Mainavati  controls  her glee ..  goads Jodha into not  participating in the game as  Jalal might identify her despite her disguise which brings out the competitive mirchi in the Ameri Kunwari... She quickly retorts that Jalal's eyes are not as sharp as one would think and nor is she a duffer to get caught , Jodha decides to participate in the game just to prove her point..

Agra

The stuffed Buddha with moustache Atgah Khan is strutting pompously in the accounts department, barking at the accountant to recheck the accounts when he is informed that Transgender's leader has come to speak to him about Dilawar khan issue.. Atgah orders them in , sends all his minions out.. To his shock, he comes to know of Maham's complicity in Sujamal gate affairs.. he tells the Transgender leader to come back when Jalal returns..

AMER

The ladies  I mean Maina and  Grandmom are discussing   about Jodha's  erratic behaviour and wondering what actually  is running in her mind.. Just then Jdha walks in.. Mainavati points out at the costume    and asks Jodha to choose ... Dadisa points  out   Jodha is the pride of Amer  and that she hoped  she will never do any such thing that will  put Rajvanshi pride to shame..

Ghangor festival begins , The ladies are  dancing in gay abandon ,,swirling, twirling in colorful dresses .. Dadisa  tells Jalal to find out Jodh.. Jalal mingles among the colorful ladies ..  his keen eyes seeking the familiar feature.. He spots Jodha beum.. holds he wrist aloft like the way Dhoni held the world cup aloft .. The family is delighted  but Jodha is not.. She yanks her hand away from Jalal n runs back into palace..

THE  BEST PART !!!

while the family are taken aback by Jodha's action, Bharmal hesitantly  proffers an apology  on the silliness of Jodha ..Jalal  proves to be a understanding  Son in  law ..  Jalal retraces the same path  of Jodh..

Jodha is up in the palace fleeing as if  Snape and Tom riddle are behind her..  controlling her sobs.. Jalal   gives hot pursuit manages to  stop her in time.. Jalal  is exasperated.. Jalal tells Jodha that he has been    searching for  her like a demented man , letting go of his  ego, his pride , his status as shehenshah..  He went from Agra to Amer, to Mathura to Amer , his body even shed blood but he did not give up hope  and today..She insults him in front of her family, his in laws  by yanking off her hand.. Jalal expresses regret that he touched her without permission but points out that  It was she who started all this misunderstanding rigmarole .. by hiding things and by not coming clean everytime he asked her for clarification .. but  no..she was still stuck in her ego and refused to climbdown..

Jodha coldly points out that she did try to tell him but he was very angry and then she did come to him to confess everything but Maham had stopped her .. jalal retorts that she considers her one attempt  in clearing as everything but   His numerous attempt to apologize does not count.. He points out he is a  emperorr .. yet he came  to her to apologize.. but no.. She is stuck on her ego..    Jalal controls his anger, folds his hand n  seeks apology again and asks her to come back with him to Agra..

NO !! comes the answer  from Jodha..  Jodha continues ... You have boken all vows of marriage , you wanted me out  and now u want me back..  and now I will come only when I want to o

The Old Jalal comes back ... He assures Jodha that he will not come back to Amer again ..he may have tried his best to apologize,  but he can break the promise given to his Mom but cannot  ignore  his royal duties  as a king.. he says Khuda hafiz.. gruffly tells her to  take care of herself..and walks away ..

PRECAP

Both the kids are getting blasted royally by their royal mom's .. Jodha  is supposed to have not eaten for 5 days while Hamida demands to know how could jalal return without Jodha ..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 20:49; edited 5 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 19:55

Hehe....Jodha looks like a miffed little kid who is trying to go away from its parent  hpee 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-25, 20:00

Waiting to read you Sathya ...
 Dance Party1 bounce 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 20:06

continue sathya begum..............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 20:15

hum hamida ki bond-wa class ke ex-shishya hai... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 20:18

Jiggy wrote:hum hamida ki bond-wa class ke ex-shishya hai...  ROFL
& i'm present shishya of jodha's making tandoori kabab with eyes.......... ROFL  ROFL

Last edited by sanchu on 2014-04-25, 20:24; edited 1 time in total

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 20:24

sanchu wrote:
& i'm present shishya of jodha's making tandoori kabab with eyed.......... ROFL  ROFL
hum mainavati freud institute mein receptionist bhi reh chuke hai... maham ko bhi dekha wahan... strait jacket mein... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 20:26

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:
& i'm present shishya of jodha's making tandoori kabab with eyed.......... ROFL  ROFL
hum mainavati freud institute mein receptionist reh chuke hai... maham ko bhi dekha wahan... strait jacket mein...  ROFL
& there i also went & there i saw a corner of ruqu where she teaches about all kind of silks...... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 20:34

haaaaw..... maham's pardaphaash.... so soon...??!!
err... i mean... its long overdue... hppy
go my atgah bondwa...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 20:38

jiggy.i'm taking my words back that i'm jo's shishya.......................today, i'm really very very upset...........jo..shenshah has pleaded 4 4givrness with folding hand..............& u still say no!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
sorry 2 say b8 i'm really irritated wid her character.........u know what.everything has a limit.........b8 jo.u r doing what??????what do u want??????.........sathya, manu, jiggs, candy.frm today no sr discussions........noyhing else about jj relationship...........jo's behaviour of today really shocked me very much..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 20:45

Jalal should send HB to Amer, she deserves to be in there to give food to her 5 days se hungry Jodha Beta.....I want to spank her for scolding Jalal who forgot his self-respect, his pride, his honor to seek forgiveness from an obstinate woman and this is what HB has to say to him ? I doubt she will ever try to know that her son was tried to be murdered and was badly wounded. My enemy too shouldn't get such mother  Evil or Very Mad  ....Jalal has no one who truly cares for him, I feel so bad for him. He put his heart out but the woman did not bend, uff I'm soo happy he returned alone and she did not do any ehsaan by returning for the sake of her Ammi-Jaan. Why did MA not pushed and locked up HB in that cave  Bang 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 20:49

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 20:53

Neha.. loved your comment.. even our enemy shouldn't get such a mom.. yes.. i could understand how frustrated you too feel..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 20:55

well damn... if that wasn't one depressing end with an even more depressing precap...
hell... usually i root for jo but this has crossed the limit...
jalal should not do anything to make amends now... he's done more than enough now...
its jo's turn and i'll spank her myself if she doesn't do anything more than go on an anshan... Bang

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 20:56

how could this cv's can show a emperor asking apology with folded hands many times.. sar jhuka kar... i hate that sentence Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

and she stood sayin no.. i just want jalal to show attitude once she returns back to Agra .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 21:02

candy wrote:how could this cv's can show a emperor asking apology with folded hands many times.. sar jhuka kar... i hate that sentence Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad 

and she stood sayin no.. i just want jalal to show attitude once she returns back to Agra .

Aww Poor baby ..  long hug ...  Nw I am getting curious to know why J maate is fasting..surely it is not a crash diet  for winning Ms. Agra title after  participating in Ganghor catwalk

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 21:04

on a lighter note tants...
i wouldn't have run in the opp direction were tom riddle and snape stalking my way... Wink ROFL
i have a thing for academically gifted boys, them being slythering is cherry on the top...
not to forget young mr riddles good looks as mentioned by dumbledoree himself about 4-5 times... ROFL
disclaimer: i'm jesting my dear girls... if you see tom riddle stalking you way, gather your skirts and get the hell our of there... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 21:11

What is this kind of stubbornness Jodha  Bang  Bang 
your heart is bleeding to see Jalal go and you can't have peace either within so what the .... is your problem huh, are you  anger that you love him too much. 

He proved you wrong that he can identify you among many yet that is not enough.

Your  head sweet you too much, woman. Why all this  playing I love him but want to punish him attitude now both of you are still in pain.

Jalal you deserve so much hugs long hug  long hug  long hug
you have done much more than I expected.

CV's Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang stop dragging this track you are frustrating me. Bring them together already. And get Maham out of their life.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 21:27; edited 1 time in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:12

guys..u know what..........this seial has played with all charcter.........it is jalal, jodha, ruqaiya, hamida.......all.........the cv's was doing copy-paste of the movie na????then how jo can become too much rude to his husband....neither jo was like that nor jalal.........i'm damn sure about this........the cv's r just playing wid history & viwers emotion also.sometime they make us to hate jalal, sometimes jodha.............what's this guys?????/ya, i agree that none can't be totally perfect........b8 what's this????was really MUZ was such a woman........no guys.................i'm sure that the cv's r ful filing a challenge.& the challenge is-----how to drop the trps...........forcefully.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 21:19

candy wrote:how could this cv's can show a emperor asking apology with folded hands many times.. sar jhuka kar... i hate that sentence Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad 

Candy, honetly am upset with this CV's Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  already I thought my weekend and my one week of is going to be so bright but from the look of things am not going to have fun at all. If Jalal start with his attitude too we would be in for a long ride.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 21:20

@nanaya
after watching today's and yesterday's episode... i get the feeling that cv's have no idea what to do, they just want to drag this track till we get the promised sr at the end of april
so they are floundering around trying to fill in the gaps with anything THEY deem logical not realising its getting on our nerves
also, why do i get the feeling that even the actors seem exasperated with the way the track is being dragged?

but hey, silver lining
the sr might be the hot, angry, make up kind ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:21

guys.be ready 4 another boring separation track............& wait 4 falling of TRPs....... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-25, 21:22

Wonderful WU ... Oprah Winfrey , Freud... Oh my god. 
In any other serial at this point there would ve been a remarriage... We are saved from it ( also saved from Mahasangam that Zee so loves)

Last edited by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-25, 21:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : U)

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 21:26

sanchu wrote:guys.be ready 4 another boring separation track............& wait 4 falling of TRPs....... Bang  Bang
naa sanchu...
just a week...
i know you don't want to discuss this (SHOCKING)... but zee's confirmed the sr, hence the reconciliation at the end of april or first wee of may...
lets not get down in the dumps so easily... :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:27

Shesherkobita wrote:Wonderful WU ... Oprah Winfrey , Freud... Oh my god. 
In any other serial at this point there would ve been a remarriage... We are saved from it ( also saved from Mahasangam that Zee so loves)
exatlyyyyyy.......... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:05

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: