Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:28

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:guys.be ready 4 another boring separation track............& wait 4 falling of TRPs....... Bang  Bang
naa sanchu...
just a week...
i know you don't want to discuss this  (SHOCKING)... but zee's confirmed the sr, hence the reconciliation at the end of april or first wee of may...
lets not get down in the dumps so easily...  :)
yeah..i also read that news.........b8 if they show that jo goes on d very next day...it will be so stupid na.........& don't worry jigs.......jj realtion becomes good.my sr will automatically will gear it up........ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 21:30

sabi.. Mahasangam hppy they believe this kinda thing can be a trump card

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:31

candy wrote:sabi.. Mahasangam :lollol:they believe this kinda thing can be a trump card
just think mahasangam with pabitra rishta..dono hi kekta ki serial hai........ ROFL  ROFL

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-25, 21:34

Has not eaten 1 anna ka daana for 5 days? On liq diet? Fruit juices, dry fruits, veggies and other health foods ...........perhaps she didn't look a bit like someone fasting or on hunger strike.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:36

sandhya wrote:Has not eaten 1 anna ka daana for 5 days? On liq diet? Fruit juices, dry fruits, veggies and other health foods ...........perhaps she didn't look a bit like someone fasting or on hunger strike.
that's becuse.............she fulfills her hunger by her stupid ego..... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 21:37

Jiggy wrote:@nanaya
after watching today's and yesterday's episode... i get the feeling that cv's have no idea what to do, they just want to drag this track till we get the promised sr at the end of april
so they are floundering around trying to fill in the gaps with anything THEY deem logical not realising its getting on our nerves
also, why do i get the feeling  that even the actors seem exasperated with the way the track is being dragged?

but hey, silver lining
the sr might be the hot, angry, make up kind  ROFL

Jiggy, I also think so but it looks like we would not get anything concret until first week in May rather. Both of them look exasperated truly. Am getting to the red line now with the CV's.

With regards to the SR I want to agree with Jalal the long the wait the sweeter it would be.  ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 21:37

today Jo's reaction was Bang she insulted jalal before everyone of her family, then wats the use of tellin he dint read her eyes. did she read his pain . No human being can be perfect, y this mahan aatma dint realise..


Oh dear CV team.. if you get a chance to go through forums pls do realise that loyal fans are still Der so.. we want at least a episode of your dear Jo to bend down and our dear jalal to show attitude..

and its the height of stupidity to show a 16th century queen to behave so with her husband.. Bang Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 21:39

Nanaya.. they give least bright weekends yaar. no expectation..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 21:41

Sanchu ROFL along with kumkum bhagya ROFL ROFL HB to be advised by Savita aunt.. ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-25, 21:42

sanchu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Wonderful WU ... Oprah Winfrey , Freud... Oh my god. 
In any other serial at this point there would ve been a remarriage... We are saved from it ( also saved from Mahasangam that Zee so loves)
exatlyyyyyy.......... hppy  hppy
 long hug  Beche gechi amra.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 21:44

Sathya begum .. let her starve i say hppy hppy when stomach is empty , brain may work in proper way. Twisted Evil



actually, i was happy to see jala opening his mouth to speak something useful*he was given a script* but totally got upset when he folded his hands and asked apology. i was like stupid ppl.. doesnt know to take a show


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:46

Shesherkobita wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:Wonderful WU ... Oprah Winfrey , Freud... Oh my god. 
In any other serial at this point there would ve been a remarriage... We are saved from it ( also saved from Mahasangam that Zee so loves)
exatlyyyyyy.......... hppy  hppy
 long hug  Beche gechi amra.
haan.ekhon kebol bose thako.sokole............next track dekhar asay........SR.. hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 21:47

Sathya begum .. awesome update for this episode.. oprah winfrey of amer
ROFL ROFL


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 21:48

Jiggy wrote:
sanchu wrote:guys.be ready 4 another boring separation track............& wait 4 falling of TRPs....... Bang  Bang
naa sanchu...
just a week...
i know you don't want to discuss this  (SHOCKING)... but zee's confirmed the sr, hence the reconciliation at the end of april or first wee of may...
lets not get down in the dumps so easily...  :)
Jiggy, am so upset because I planed my off duty week so I would watch the SR on Zee TV US  relaxed on my bed comfortable you know, so I don't miss a thing  and if they keep dragging it I would spend my off days in this crap of track and be back to my hectic schedule.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 21:51

@nanayaa
wait till wed or thurs of next week before you plan an off day...
we don't wanna waste it now do we... :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:54

Jiggy wrote:@nanayaa
wait till wed or thurs of next week before you plan an off day...
we don't wanna waste it now do we...  :)
guys.can't understand.how will they make up this rift in just a week..........april has still a week............then may......may be they will start it on friday of first week of may.........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 21:58

Jiggy wrote:@nanayaa
wait till wed or thurs of next week before you plan an off day...
we don't wanna waste it now do we...  :)

Jiggy, that is the point am off from next week Tuesday am so not happy with cV's Bang . Ok this is personal lets talk at chart corner.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 21:58

Huh...took a break for 1 hr and I'm still not feeling better ! Jodhaaaaaaaaa  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 
HBBBBBBBBBBB  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 21:59

neha wrote:Huh...took a break for 1 hr and I'm still not feeling better ! Jodhaaaaaaaaa  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 
HBBBBBBBBBBB  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
me tooooo yaar...................just irked wid jo & her sasuma...... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 22:00

candy wrote:Sathya begum .. let her starve i say hppy:lollol:when stomach is empty , brain may work in proper way. Twisted Evil



actually, i was happy to see jala opening his mouth to speak something useful*he was given a script* but totally got upset when he folded his hands and asked apology.  i was like stupid ppl.. doesnt know to take a show



Ayyoooo Candy Begum..  Avalvuthaan ..Jalal Urulu sevai panniduvan ... vennam pa.. let her eat n get vrusht

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 22:02

sanchu wrote:
neha wrote:Huh...took a break for 1 hr and I'm still not feeling better ! Jodhaaaaaaaaa  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 
HBBBBBBBBBBB  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
me tooooo yaar...................just irked wid jo & her sasuma...... Bang  Bang

Poor Jalal ! If he stayed at Amer Jodha would have insulted him like anything and if he returns to Agra then HB will eat up his bacha-kucha brain ! These two women seriously needs their head examined  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-25, 22:07

neha wrote:
sanchu wrote:
neha wrote:Huh...took a break for 1 hr and I'm still not feeling better ! Jodhaaaaaaaaa  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 
HBBBBBBBBBBB  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
me tooooo yaar...................just irked wid jo & her sasuma...... Bang  Bang

Poor Jalal ! If he stayed at Amer Jodha would have insulted him like anything and if he returns to Agra then HB will eat up his bacha-kucha brain ! These two women seriously needs their head examined  Evil or Very Mad 
& the cv's also........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2014-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 22:14

candy wrote:Nanaya.. they give least bright weekends yaar. no expectation..

I know, Candy they just spoiled the mood altogether. Why they like to do that on Fridays

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 22:21

Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Nanaya.. they give least bright weekends yaar. no expectation..

I know, Candy they just spoiled the mood altogether. Why they like to do that on Fridays
so that we come back on monday in hopes of feeling better...??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-25, 22:28

Jiggy wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
candy wrote:Nanaya.. they give least bright weekends yaar. no expectation..

I know, Candy they just spoiled the mood altogether. Why they like to do that on Fridays
so that we come back on monday in hopes of feeling better...??

 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy
Next week is going to be like this too it about time they stop playing with our nerves.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum