Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-25, 22:36

neha wrote:Huh...took a break for 1 hr and I'm still not feeling better ! Jodhaaaaaaaaa  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 
HBBBBBBBBBBB  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
From me too for Jodhaaaaaaaaaaaaa and HBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.....
BangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBang

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 22:39

superb sandhya.. i was abt to say aur zor se to neha.. you did it...

but these guys will never reform yaar..
This HB will never understand Wat all jalal went through to ask this apology..

thank god they dint ask him to do agni pareeksha and spoil the image even more..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 22:43

Sathya begum .. adhuvum correct than.. indha amma cycle gap le auto otum.. andha adam pidicha ponna sappida sollunga..


candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 22:46

candy wrote:superb sandhya.. i was abt to say aur zor se to neha.. you did it...

but these guys will never reform yaar..
This HB will never understand Wat all jalal went through to ask this apology..

thank god they dint ask him to do agni pareeksha and spoil the image even more..
though i must say guys... HB doesn't really know what all jalal went through *ducks to avoid chappals of various sizes*
lets wait
maybe jalal will tell her all he did and she'll go see to MA's shenanigans...?

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 22:51

hopes Jiggy.. hopes... hppy HB listens to Jo and salima so i want a mimic artist to tel all those troubles of jalal in Jo voice behind tat curtain hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 22:55

candy wrote:hopes Jiggy.. hopes... hppy HB listens to Jo and salima so i want a mimic artist to tel all those troubles of jalal in Jo voice behind tat curtain hppy
phir toh... more than jalal's troubles she'll start looking around the harem looking for jo...
but guys.... who all cheered the khwaja shera chief who exposed maham's meddling in dilawar khan's affairs...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by naina on 2014-04-25, 23:14

any new promo???? Badly need one to soothe my nerves...these CVs are taking anuchit laab of viewers loyalty towards jodha akbar!!!

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 23:21

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Huh...took a break for 1 hr and I'm still not feeling better ! Jodhaaaaaaaaa  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang 
HBBBBBBBBBBB  Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
From me too for Jodhaaaaaaaaaaaaa and HBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.....
BangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBangBang

Sandy, how unlucky Jalal is, instead of being his strength these two women are making his life miserable. How can a mother be so careless ? I doubt she will ask him that hows he and would be interested in knowing he nearly escaped death  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  ....HB has probably always been like this and hence he found that motherly love and care in Maham !

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 23:38

naina wrote:any new promo???? Badly need one to soothe my nerves...these CVs are taking anuchit laab of viewers loyalty towards jodha akbar!!!
no new promo... but we do have zee's promise of a grand sr at the end of april or first week of may...
silver linings, silver linings...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-25, 23:47

Hi all!! Greetings from Panama!!! 

 Like I said yesterday, Jo deserves now a GOOD Rukaiya begum SLAP!!  She has become beyond bratness and enough is enough!!!  I have been supportive to Jodha caracter since the begining but now I cant take that portray of a spoiled stubborn brat CV's are giving us!! 

Damn, feel like taking a 12 hour flight to India to organize a riot against these silly CV's!! What d hell are they doing with our beloved jodi??  at least Jalal saves the day stopping his wipy winney behavior and becoming my proud Shahensha again!!

Gosh, I'm kind of furious now!!! 
 Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-25, 23:52

Hi all!! Greetings from Panama!!! 

 Like I said yesterday, Jo deserves now a GOOD Rukaiya begum SLAP!!  She has become beyond bratness and enough is enough!!!  I have been supportive to Jodha caracter since the begining but now I cant take that portray of a spoiled stubborn brat CV's are giving us!! 

Damn, feel like taking a 12 hour flight to India to organize a riot against these silly CV's!! What d hell are they doing with our beloved jodi??  at least Jalal saves the day stopping his wipy winney behavior and becoming my proud Shahensha again!!

Gosh, I'm kind of furious now!!! 
 Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-26, 00:00

Giannita63 wrote:Hi all!! Greetings from Panama!!! 

 Like I said yesterday, Jo deserves now a GOOD Rukaiya begum SLAP!!  She has become beyond bratness and enough is enough!!!  I have been supportive to Jodha caracter since the begining but now I cant take that portray of a spoiled stubborn brat CV's are giving us!! 

Damn, feel like taking a 12 hour flight to India to organize a riot against these silly CV's!! What d hell are they doing with our beloved jodi??  at least Jalal saves the day stopping his wipy winney behavior and becoming my proud Shahensha again!!

Gosh, I'm kind of furious now!!! 
 Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil
actually gia, i'm quite pleased she said no.... 
Now girl....  drop that chappal....... i have pretty valid reasons... hppy 
1. if jo went with him citing HB, rahim and salima sa a resaon... whats to say she won't keep up this behaviour...alternating b/w concern and anger at jalal.... agra has enough paagal to keep jalal busy....
2. now when jo does return to agra, it'll be because she chose to..... which means she's finally accepting this marriage that she was initially forced into...she'll stop hiding behind the kartavya shield and embrace this relation and her love for him.....

as for the way the cv's are showing our jodi.... i'm game to storming karjat.... Clap

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by candy on 2014-04-26, 00:06

Gia.. Ruks slap!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes anyways..
Tats something i un expected.. nice to read hppy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-26, 01:06

Wish so badly the precap is Jalal's dream. No 

Hoping too that Jodha would follow Jalal soon by the counsel from her mother.  run 

CV's your material is poorly written do some editing. Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-26, 05:28

It looks like the CV’s are trying to portray Jodha in a conflicting state but the material is poorly written though both Pari and Rajat are acting really good.

Jodha is shown as been concerned about Jalal and having a soft corner for him and at the same time been shown to be rude or anger towards him.

The only interesting part about the episode is that the whole Amer clan was on Jalal’s side.

Also I don’t know what the CV’s are up to whether they are trying to imply that the first time she got married and went to Agra was force on her and this time when she goes to Agra she would do so because she loves her husband and it is a willing decision.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-26, 05:52

Jiggy wrote: notty 
Giannita63 wrote:Hi all!! Greetings from Panama!!! 

 Like I said yesterday, Jo deserves now a GOOD Rukaiya begum SLAP!!  She has become beyond bratness and enough is enough!!!  I have been supportive to Jodha caracter since the begining but now I cant take that portray of a spoiled stubborn brat CV's are giving us!! 

Damn, feel like taking a 12 hour flight to India to organize a riot against these silly CV's!! What d hell are they doing with our beloved jodi??  at least Jalal saves the day stopping his wipy winney behavior and becoming my proud Shahensha again!!

Gosh, I'm kind of furious now!!! 
 Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil
actually gia, i'm quite pleased she said no.... 
Now girl....  drop that chappal....... i have pretty valid reasons... hppy 
1. if jo went with him citing HB, rahim and salima sa a resaon... whats to say she won't keep up this behaviour...alternating b/w concern and anger at jalal.... agra has enough paagal to keep jalal busy....
2. now when jo does return to agra, it'll be because she chose to..... which means she's finally accepting this marriage that she was initially forced into...she'll stop hiding behind the kartavya shield and embrace this relation and her love for him.....

as for the way the cv's are showing our jodi.... i'm game to storming karjat.... Clap
Hehehehe Jiggs, seems that you know me, I had the chappal on hand and dropped after reading, LOL!!!  

Anyway, I'm not upset because Jodha didn't go with him to Agra but for her behavior, like a spoilt teenager!!!  She can be angry but like a graceful queen, the way she was when the serial started when she had sharp answers and her tongue cutted like a knife!!! That was my girl!!! But now I cant see that brat girl exposing her husband (who is the Shahensha-E-Hind by the way) in front of her parents and people.... No way, me no like!!!!! 
 Evil or Very Mad    Bang 

Oh and about that HB thing... I have never seen a mother in law taking that full side towards a daughter in law!!!  I wish mine was like that  hppy  If would have dared to insult my hubby half that way, well... Imagine where the chappal would have been landed 
 ROFL

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-26, 06:52

candy wrote: Gia.. Ruks slap!!!! Rolling EyesRolling Eyes anyways..
 Tats something i un expected.. nice to read hppy
 hpee  

Ruki is the Queen of slaps - Slapper-E-Khas of the Sultanat... Poor Hoshiyaar, has her fingers tattoed on her face already!!   hppy

Seriously, even when my daughter behaves bad I threaten to provide her with a Rukaiya Begum treatment, heheehehehehe... She behaves better afterwards  Wink

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 07:27

Giannita63 wrote:
candy wrote: Gia.. Ruks slap!!!! Rolling EyesRolling Eyes anyways..
 Tats something i un expected.. nice to read hppy
 hpee  

Ruki is the Queen of slaps - Slapper-E-Khas of the Sultanat... Poor Hoshiyaar, has her fingers tattoed on her face already!!   hppy

Seriously, even when my daughter behaves bad I threaten to provide her with a Rukaiya Begum treatment, heheehehehehe... She behaves better afterwards  Wink

OMG this is hilarious Gia .. Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning . Ruks as. Slapper. E Khass !
 hppy 
Hope. Hamida realises that her DIL. Jodha refused to accept the apology of the Shehenshah of Hindustaan ... Who nearly lost his life to reach her.

May be Jodha wants the assurance from Jalal that he would trust her for the rest of her life henceforth ?? Or she wants him to accept he loved her ?? That he would never throw her out of Agra ever again ?? I am guessing these Gia .... As I do not recall Jajaj saying these to Jodha ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-26, 08:32

--sumana13-- wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
candy wrote: Gia.. Ruks slap!!!! Rolling EyesRolling Eyes anyways..
 Tats something i un expected.. nice to read hppy
 hpee  

Ruki is the Queen of slaps - Slapper-E-Khas of the Sultanat... Poor Hoshiyaar, has her fingers tattoed on her face already!!   hppy

Seriously, even when my daughter behaves bad I threaten to provide her with a Rukaiya Begum treatment, heheehehehehe... She behaves better afterwards  Wink

OMG this is hilarious Gia .. Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning . Ruks as. Slapper. E Khass !
 hppy 
Hope. Hamida realises that her DIL. Jodha refused to accept the apology of the Shehenshah of Hindustaan ... Who nearly lost his life to reach her.

May be Jodha wants the assurance from Jalal that he would trust her for the rest of her life henceforth ?? Or she wants him to accept he loved her ?? That he would never throw her out of Agra ever again ?? I am guessing these Gia .... As I do not recall Jajaj saying these to Jodha ??
Manu, so good to know I made you laugh first thing in the morning, hehehehe.. Sometimes I have a black humor and people don't get it  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Is good to start the day with a smile in your face!

I really don't know what Jodha wants from Jalal now.... I think he said he loves her many times, apologized insanely ... But is true, he haven't said he will never doubt her or throw her out again! However, one thing he is right about is that he tried so many times to talk to her and she only tried once! Is hard for him to tolerate rejection and even then he tried once more time and she still say no... Women must be proud and stand for themselves but now she is above that, the pride has become selfishness... I hate to be upset with my Jodha begum cuz I'm very fond of that character but totally dislike what CV's are doing with her!  This is not a princess behavior, what are they thinking? How long they plan to draaaaaaag the story and not landing into the main point that is Jodha and Akbar love story?? Maybe they are testing us poor viewers patience to see how long we can tolerate so many ups and downs before seeing some real love between them! 

For now I'm happy that Jalal is back on track and hope he gives his mommy dearest a good stop that makes her remind she gave birth to HIM and not the girl she seems to love more than her own son... Bang

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-26, 09:27

Giannita63 wrote:
candy wrote: Gia.. Ruks slap!!!! Rolling EyesRolling Eyes anyways..
 Tats something i un expected.. nice to read hppy
 hpee  

Ruki is the Queen of slaps - Slapper-E-Khas of the Sultanat... Poor Hoshiyaar, has her fingers tattoed on her face already!!   hppy

Seriously, even when my daughter behaves bad I threaten to provide her with a Rukaiya Begum treatment, heheehehehehe... She behaves better afterwards  Wink
did you guys seriously forgot that kick of hers....?? it did ronaldo proud..... hppy  hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-26, 09:49

Jiggy wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
candy wrote: Gia.. Ruks slap!!!! Rolling EyesRolling Eyes anyways..
 Tats something i un expected.. nice to read hppy
 hpee  

Ruki is the Queen of slaps - Slapper-E-Khas of the Sultanat... Poor Hoshiyaar, has her fingers tattoed on her face already!!   hppy

Seriously, even when my daughter behaves bad I threaten to provide her with a Rukaiya Begum treatment, heheehehehehe... She behaves better afterwards  Wink
did you guys seriously forgot that kick of hers....?? it did ronaldo proud..... hppy  hppy
OMG! soooo true, LOL!!!!!!!! Rukaiya Ronalda hahaahahahaha!!!!  hppy  hppy  ROFL

Giannita63
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-04-04
Age : 46
Location : Panama, Central America

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 09:59

Giannita63 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
candy wrote: Gia.. Ruks slap!!!! Rolling EyesRolling Eyes anyways..
 Tats something i un expected.. nice to read hppy
 hpee  

Ruki is the Queen of slaps - Slapper-E-Khas of the Sultanat... Poor Hoshiyaar, has her fingers tattoed on her face already!!   hppy

Seriously, even when my daughter behaves bad I threaten to provide her with a Rukaiya Begum treatment, heheehehehehe... She behaves better afterwards  Wink

OMG this is hilarious Gia .. Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning . Ruks as. Slapper. E Khass !
 hppy 
Hope. Hamida realises that her DIL. Jodha refused to accept the apology of the Shehenshah of Hindustaan ... Who nearly lost his life to reach her.

May be Jodha wants the assurance from Jalal that he would trust her for the rest of her life henceforth ?? Or she wants him to accept he loved her ?? That he would never throw her out of Agra ever again ?? I am guessing these Gia .... As I do not recall Jajaj saying these to Jodha ??
Manu, so good to know I made you laugh first thing in the morning, hehehehe.. Sometimes I have a black humor and people don't get it  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Is good to start the day with a smile in your face!

I really don't know what Jodha wants from Jalal now.... I think he said he loves her many times, apologized insanely ... But is true, he haven't said he will never doubt her or throw her out again! However, one thing he is right about is that he tried so many times to talk to her and she only tried once! Is hard for him to tolerate rejection and even then he tried once more time and she still say no... Women must be proud and stand for themselves but now she is above that, the pride has become selfishness... I hate to be upset with my Jodha begum cuz I'm very fond of that character but totally dislike what CV's are doing with her!  This is not a princess behavior, what are they thinking? How long they plan to draaaaaaag the story and not landing into the main point that is Jodha and Akbar love story?? Maybe they are testing us poor viewers patience to see how long we can tolerate so many ups and downs before seeing some real love between them! 

For now I'm happy that Jalal is back on track and hope he gives his mommy dearest a good stop that makes her remind she gave birth to HIM and not the girl she seems to love more than her own son... Bang
i guess Team. Jodha Akbar has decided to keep all the spicy masala safe untill the Trp drops again and JA slips down from its position it is currently second .. So they decided to cool their heels and let the show draaag .. Poor us viewers
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-26, 10:24

Giannita63 wrote:
Jiggy wrote: notty 
Giannita63 wrote:Hi all!! Greetings from Panama!!! 

 Like I said yesterday, Jo deserves now a GOOD Rukaiya begum SLAP!!  She has become beyond bratness and enough is enough!!!  I have been supportive to Jodha caracter since the begining but now I cant take that portray of a spoiled stubborn brat CV's are giving us!! 

Damn, feel like taking a 12 hour flight to India to organize a riot against these silly CV's!! What d hell are they doing with our beloved jodi??  at least Jalal saves the day stopping his wipy winney behavior and becoming my proud Shahensha again!!

Gosh, I'm kind of furious now!!! 
 Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil
actually gia, i'm quite pleased she said no.... 
Now girl....  drop that chappal....... i have pretty valid reasons... hppy 
1. if jo went with him citing HB, rahim and salima sa a resaon... whats to say she won't keep up this behaviour...alternating b/w concern and anger at jalal.... agra has enough paagal to keep jalal busy....
2. now when jo does return to agra, it'll be because she chose to..... which means she's finally accepting this marriage that she was initially forced into...she'll stop hiding behind the kartavya shield and embrace this relation and her love for him.....

as for the way the cv's are showing our jodi.... i'm game to storming karjat.... Clap
Hehehehe Jiggs, seems that you know me, I had the chappal on hand and dropped after reading, LOL!!!  

Anyway, I'm not upset because Jodha didn't go with him to Agra but for her behavior, like a spoilt teenager!!!  She can be angry but like a graceful queen, the way she was when the serial started when she had sharp answers and her tongue cutted like a knife!!! That was my girl!!! But now I cant see that brat girl exposing her husband (who is the Shahensha-E-Hind by the way) in front of her parents and people.... No way, me no like!!!!! 
 Evil or Very Mad    Bang 

Oh and about that HB thing... I have never seen a mother in law taking that full side towards a daughter in law!!!  I wish mine was like that  hppy  If would have dared to insult my hubby half that way, well... Imagine where the chappal would have been landed 
 ROFL
i believe that the CV's aim by showing Jo in such a dichotmy of feelings is to show the clash between her love and concern for jalal and her latent ego and anger at having being at the mercy of her husband in this marriage.... hence the swinging to and fro which is driving us crazy....
we all concentrated on how jo insulted jalal in public by yanking her hand away....
but we also forgot that she told her mother (before that fancy dress comepetition) that jalal was not at fault totally and situations made him doubt her.... and that he was a really good person at heart... so its obvious that she doesn't hate him for doing all those things to her.....
now now....i'm not justifying her undignified and insulting behaviour... not an iota.... but i'm trying to understand it.... and i read a post that actually makes sense of of her behaviour... lemme explain....
yesterday.... during the goodbye between Jo and Jalal, there was a dialogue from jo that actually clicked pieces into place...
Jo said "I will only come back when I feel like coming back to Agra and not when YOU say!"
before this, at the lake side confrontation, Jo also said "When you wanted you smiled at me and when you wanted you became angry. When you wanted you threw me out and when you wanted you came back to take me in. What am I. What's MY astitva/identity."
What Jo wants is to be on an equal footing with jalal in this relationship... be in as much control of their happiness together.. and not having to do anyone's bidding like a brainless girl...
jalal expecting her to forgive him when he asks her to... for her it'll mean just another instance where she'll be dancing to his tunes.... she wants to forgive him on her own initiative...she wants to feel equal in this relationship...
She will be fine when she goes to him willingly.... thats when she'll totally embrace this relationship... then she'll be his true wife.....
here's the link to the post i read if you guys want to read more....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4001091

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 12:03

J
Jiggy wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
Jiggy wrote: notty 
Giannita63 wrote:Hi all!! Greetings from Panama!!! 

 Like I said yesterday, Jo deserves now a GOOD Rukaiya begum SLAP!!  She has become beyond bratness and enough is enough!!!  I have been supportive to Jodha caracter since the begining but now I cant take that portray of a spoiled stubborn brat CV's are giving us!! 

Damn, feel like taking a 12 hour flight to India to organize a riot against these silly CV's!! What d hell are they doing with our beloved jodi??  at least Jalal saves the day stopping his wipy winney behavior and becoming my proud Shahensha again!!

Gosh, I'm kind of furious now!!! 
 Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil
actually gia, i'm quite pleased she said no.... 
Now girl....  drop that chappal....... i have pretty valid reasons... hppy 
1. if jo went with him citing HB, rahim and salima sa a resaon... whats to say she won't keep up this behaviour...alternating b/w concern and anger at jalal.... agra has enough paagal to keep jalal busy....
2. now when jo does return to agra, it'll be because she chose to..... which means she's finally accepting this marriage that she was initially forced into...she'll stop hiding behind the kartavya shield and embrace this relation and her love for him.....

as for the way the cv's are showing our jodi.... i'm game to storming karjat.... Clap
Hehehehe Jiggs, seems that you know me, I had the chappal on hand and dropped after reading, LOL!!!  

Anyway, I'm not upset because Jodha didn't go with him to Agra but for her behavior, like a spoilt teenager!!!  She can be angry but like a graceful queen, the way she was when the serial started when she had sharp answers and her tongue cutted like a knife!!! That was my girl!!! But now I cant see that brat girl exposing her husband (who is the Shahensha-E-Hind by the way) in front of her parents and people.... No way, me no like!!!!! 
 Evil or Very Mad    Bang 

Oh and about that HB thing... I have never seen a mother in law taking that full side towards a daughter in law!!!  I wish mine was like that  hppy  If would have dared to insult my hubby half that way, well... Imagine where the chappal would have been landed 
 ROFL
i believe that the CV's aim by showing Jo in such a dichotmy of feelings is to show the clash between her love and concern for jalal and her latent ego and anger at having being at the mercy of her husband in this marriage.... hence the swinging to and fro which is driving us crazy....
we all concentrated on how jo insulted jalal in public by yanking her hand away....
but we also forgot that she told her mother (before that fancy dress comepetition) that jalal was not at fault totally and situations made him doubt her.... and that he was a really good person at heart... so its obvious that she doesn't hate him for doing all those things to her.....
now now....i'm not justifying her undignified and insulting behaviour... not an iota.... but i'm trying to understand it.... and i read a post that actually makes sense of of her behaviour... lemme explain....
yesterday.... during the goodbye between Jo and Jalal, there was a dialogue from jo that actually clicked pieces into place...
Jo said "I will only come back when I feel like coming back to Agra and not when YOU say!"
before this, at the lake side confrontation, Jo also said "When you wanted you smiled at me and when you wanted you became angry. When you wanted you threw me out and when you wanted you came back to take me in. What am I. What's MY astitva/identity."
What Jo wants is to be on an equal footing with jalal in this relationship... be in as much control of their happiness together.. and not having to do anyone's bidding like a brainless girl...
jalal expecting her to forgive him when he asks her to... for her it'll mean just another instance where she'll be dancing to his tunes.... she wants to forgive him on her own initiative...she wants to feel equal in this relationship...
She will be fine when she goes to him willingly.... thats when she'll totally embrace this relationship... then she'll be his true wife.....
here's the link to the post i read if you guys want to read more....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4001091

Being given equal status is inherent in Rajput communities .. The culture Jodha is brought ip in .....But in Moghul culture the queens are not at par with the emperor ...... They will be given importance and cognisance at the whims and fancies of the emperor .. And they can never be given equality ... This is the  change Jodha might bring in him where  he will treat her as his equal .... Am i right Giannita ? So lets wait for that change  in Jalal !, ....he has to change his mindset to get Jodha back 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by naina on 2014-04-26, 13:39

thankyou jiggy,sumana for explaining that equal fronting...loved ur posts..agreed this time jo should go willingly to Agra..and not under pressure of her parents,ja, MIL etc...it should be totally her decision.

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum