View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 25th

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-26, 17:49

--sumana13-- wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
 hpee  

Ruki is the Queen of slaps - Slapper-E-Khas of the Sultanat... Poor Hoshiyaar, has her fingers tattoed on her face already!!   hppy

Seriously, even when my daughter behaves bad I threaten to provide her with a Rukaiya Begum treatment, heheehehehehe... She behaves better afterwards  Wink

OMG this is hilarious Gia .. Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning . Ruks as. Slapper. E Khass !
 hppy 
Hope. Hamida realises that her DIL. Jodha refused to accept the apology of the Shehenshah of Hindustaan ... Who nearly lost his life to reach her.

May be Jodha wants the assurance from Jalal that he would trust her for the rest of her life henceforth ?? Or she wants him to accept he loved her ?? That he would never throw her out of Agra ever again ?? I am guessing these Gia .... As I do not recall Jajaj saying these to Jodha ??
Manu, so good to know I made you laugh first thing in the morning, hehehehe.. Sometimes I have a black humor and people don't get it  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Is good to start the day with a smile in your face!

I really don't know what Jodha wants from Jalal now.... I think he said he loves her many times, apologized insanely ... But is true, he haven't said he will never doubt her or throw her out again! However, one thing he is right about is that he tried so many times to talk to her and she only tried once! Is hard for him to tolerate rejection and even then he tried once more time and she still say no... Women must be proud and stand for themselves but now she is above that, the pride has become selfishness... I hate to be upset with my Jodha begum cuz I'm very fond of that character but totally dislike what CV's are doing with her!  This is not a princess behavior, what are they thinking? How long they plan to draaaaaaag the story and not landing into the main point that is Jodha and Akbar love story?? Maybe they are testing us poor viewers patience to see how long we can tolerate so many ups and downs before seeing some real love between them! 

For now I'm happy that Jalal is back on track and hope he gives his mommy dearest a good stop that makes her remind she gave birth to HIM and not the girl she seems to love more than her own son... Bang
i guess Team. Jodha Akbar has decided to keep all the spicy masala safe untill the Trp drops again and JA slips down from its position it is currently second .. So they decided to cool their heels and let the show draaag .. Poor us viewers
 hpee long hug 

Hello Mi Ladies it is morning here and am now having my laugh  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  it is very refreshing after being depress by the CV's yesterday.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-26, 17:53

Jiggy wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
Jiggy wrote: notty 
Giannita63 wrote:Hi all!! Greetings from Panama!!! 

Like I said yesterday, Jo deserves now a GOOD Rukaiya begum SLAP!!  She has become beyond bratness and enough is enough!!!  I have been supportive to Jodha caracter since the begining but now I cant take that portray of a spoiled stubborn brat CV's are giving us!! 

Damn, feel like taking a 12 hour flight to India to organize a riot against these silly CV's!! What d hell are they doing with our beloved jodi??  at least Jalal saves the day stopping his wipy winney behavior and becoming my proud Shahensha again!!

Gosh, I'm kind of furious now!!! 
 Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil
actually gia, i'm quite pleased she said no.... 
Now girl....  drop that chappal....... i have pretty valid reasons... hppy 
1. if jo went with him citing HB, rahim and salima sa a resaon... whats to say she won't keep up this behaviour...alternating b/w concern and anger at jalal.... agra has enough paagal to keep jalal busy....
2. now when jo does return to agra, it'll be because she chose to..... which means she's finally accepting this marriage that she was initially forced into...she'll stop hiding behind the kartavya shield and embrace this relation and her love for him.....

as for the way the cv's are showing our jodi.... i'm game to storming karjat.... Clap
Hehehehe Jiggs, seems that you know me, I had the chappal on hand and dropped after reading, LOL!!!  

Anyway, I'm not upset because Jodha didn't go with him to Agra but for her behavior, like a spoilt teenager!!!  She can be angry but like a graceful queen, the way she was when the serial started when she had sharp answers and her tongue cutted like a knife!!! That was my girl!!! But now I cant see that brat girl exposing her husband (who is the Shahensha-E-Hind by the way) in front of her parents and people.... No way, me no like!!!!! 
 Evil or Very Mad    Bang 

Oh and about that HB thing... I have never seen a mother in law taking that full side towards a daughter in law!!!  I wish mine was like that  hppy  If would have dared to insult my hubby half that way, well... Imagine where the chappal would have been landed 
 ROFL
i believe that the CV's aim by showing Jo in such a dichotmy of feelings is to show the clash between her love and concern for jalal and her latent ego and anger at having being at the mercy of her husband in this marriage.... hence the swinging to and fro which is driving us crazy....
we all concentrated on how jo insulted jalal in public by yanking her hand away....
but we also forgot that she told her mother (before that fancy dress comepetition) that jalal was not at fault totally and situations made him doubt her.... and that he was a really good person at heart... so its obvious that she doesn't hate him for doing all those things to her.....
now now....i'm not justifying her undignified and insulting behaviour... not an iota.... but i'm trying to understand it.... and i read a post that actually makes sense of of her behaviour... lemme explain....
yesterday.... during the goodbye between Jo and Jalal, there was a dialogue from jo that actually clicked pieces into place...
Jo said "I will only come back when I feel like coming back to Agra and not when YOU say!"
before this, at the lake side confrontation, Jo also said "When you wanted you smiled at me and when you wanted you became angry. When you wanted you threw me out and when you wanted you came back to take me in. What am I. What's MY astitva/identity."
What Jo wants is to be on an equal footing with jalal in this relationship... be in as much control of their happiness together.. and not having to do anyone's bidding like a brainless girl...
jalal expecting her to forgive him when he asks her to... for her it'll mean just another instance where she'll be dancing to his tunes.... she wants to forgive him on her own initiative...she wants to feel equal in this relationship...
She will be fine when she goes to him willingly.... thats when she'll totally embrace this relationship... then she'll be his true wife.....
here's the link to the post i read if you guys want to read more....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4001091

Jiggy, I was thinking in the same direction. Hopeful the CV's can make it gel well and meaningful to as viewers when she start accepting her fault and a love for Jalal.  king

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-26, 17:59

did someone say that treating the women at par is a part of Rajput community?!?!?!?!?! Shocked 

I thought that Rajasthan was the most feudal in its outlook - and feudal includes the way women are treated as well!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-26, 18:17

adianasr wrote:did someone say that treating the women at par is a part of Rajput community?!?!?!?!?! Shocked 

I thought that Rajasthan was the most feudal in its outlook - and feudal includes the way women are treated as well!!!!!!

we're (or well, atleast i) are not talking of women's rights as per present generation....
but being a rajput myself, i can honestly say for my family atleast women.... mothers especially given more importance than the men folk....
and rajasthan has its own share of families where women folk are the heads of the family.....
but we're not talking of power.... we're talking of stability in a relationship where both the partners are given equal right to decide the happiness of their future.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-26, 18:39

This jiggy has been the norm in relationships in most parts of the country. Its only when power comes into play that we see the imbalance. And this is true not only of Hindus, it is so of others as well. I am from the South India and even there among all communities we see this stability in relationships with both partners having an equal say.

Yes, power play is a different issue altogether.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 18:59

naina wrote:thankyou jiggy,sumana for explaining that equal fronting...loved ur posts..agreed this time jo should go willingly to Agra..and not under pressure of her parents,ja, MIL etc...it should be totally her decision.

Naina ... hugs to you for being an active member and adding your views in the discussion .. You are welcome to join us every day ..-and share all the fun and masti
 hpee Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 19:01

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

OMG this is hilarious Gia .. Thanks for making me laugh first thing in the morning . Ruks as. Slapper. E Khass !
 hppy 
Hope. Hamida realises that her DIL. Jodha refused to accept the apology of the Shehenshah of Hindustaan ... Who nearly lost his life to reach her.

May be Jodha wants the assurance from Jalal that he would trust her for the rest of her life henceforth ?? Or she wants him to accept he loved her ?? That he would never throw her out of Agra ever again ?? I am guessing these Gia .... As I do not recall Jajaj saying these to Jodha ??
Manu, so good to know I made you laugh first thing in the morning, hehehehe.. Sometimes I have a black humor and people don't get it  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Is good to start the day with a smile in your face!

I really don't know what Jodha wants from Jalal now.... I think he said he loves her many times, apologized insanely ... But is true, he haven't said he will never doubt her or throw her out again! However, one thing he is right about is that he tried so many times to talk to her and she only tried once! Is hard for him to tolerate rejection and even then he tried once more time and she still say no... Women must be proud and stand for themselves but now she is above that, the pride has become selfishness... I hate to be upset with my Jodha begum cuz I'm very fond of that character but totally dislike what CV's are doing with her!  This is not a princess behavior, what are they thinking? How long they plan to draaaaaaag the story and not landing into the main point that is Jodha and Akbar love story?? Maybe they are testing us poor viewers patience to see how long we can tolerate so many ups and downs before seeing some real love between them! 

For now I'm happy that Jalal is back on track and hope he gives his mommy dearest a good stop that makes her remind she gave birth to HIM and not the girl she seems to love more than her own son... Bang
i guess Team. Jodha Akbar has decided to keep all the spicy masala safe untill the Trp drops again and JA slips down from its position it is currently second .. So they decided to cool their heels and let the show draaag .. Poor us viewers
 hpee long hug 

Hello Mi Ladies it is morning here and am now having my laugh  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  it is very refreshing after being depress by the CV's yesterday.

When the serial is good every one enjoys .. But when the episode is depressing we have our own fun in this forum .. Share all the fun and masti with our lovely friends here Nanayaa no day will be depressing in Dhwani !! ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-26, 19:03

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Giannita63 wrote:

hpee long hug 

When the serial is good every one enjoys .. But when the episode is depressing we have our own fun in this forum .. Share all the fun and masti with our lovely friends here Nanayaa no day will be depressing in Dhwani !! ...
yaa.exactly manuu........remember the jo & rahim in pool episode..........epi was boring b8 all discussing whether jo was lesbi or not........... ROFL  ROFL

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-26, 19:04

Equality of Man and Woman is a very dicey subject in all society around the world in, cultures, customs practices and so forth.

However women for ages and I mean different era and generations have stood up for a battle for equal footing. I am on that side 150% if not 1000%.
Having equal footing and say in a relationship makes it worth living.

I would quote this from the BIBLE . Genesis  1::26 – 28  Then God said “Let Us make man in Our image, let them have dominion over …God spoke of male and female we are both blessed to have dominion (authority) not over each other but over the created thing God has made!

And when God said Genesis 3: 16 b that your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you after the disobedience of both as some men hold it dearly to their heart this section God was speaking of emotional rule rather than authority.

Since then women do not feel complete without a man by their side and long for the company of man irrespective of their age. This is for a check on the woman so she would always feel the need of a man and not have two separate individuals in the world He created.

Let me put it in this way using the human body . A man  is the head and a woman is the neck. Now you can’t move your head freely without your neck right, and the neck can also not move without the turning of the head right, that is how God wants us to be we are in together, we depend on each other emotionally, no one is more important totally on the other.  We have to work equal together in agreement in all aspect of the relationship to make it stable.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 22:12

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee long hug 

yaa.exactly manuu........remember the jo & rahim in pool episode..........epi was boring b8 all discussing whether jo was lesbi or not........... ROFL  ROFL

Eggjactleee Sanchu .. Our esteemed forum members will turn the silliest/ boringest episodes into posts which make you ROFL
 hppy ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 22:17

Nanayaa623 wrote:
Equality of Man and Woman is a very dicey subject in all society around the world in, cultures, customs practices and so forth.

However women for ages and I mean different era and generations have stood up for a battle for equal footing. I am on that side 150% if not 1000%.

I would quote this from the BIBLE . Genesis  1::26 – 28  Then God said “Let Us make man in Our image, let them have dominion over …God spoke of male and female we are both blessed to have dominion (authority) not over each other but over the created thing God has made!

And when God said Genesis 3: 16 b that your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you after the disobedience of both as some men hold it dearly to their heart this section God was speaking of emotional rule rather than authority.

Since then women do not feel complete without a man by their side and long for the company of man irrespective of their age. This is for a check on the woman so she would always feel the need of a man and not have two separate individuals in the world He created.

Let me put it in this way using the human body . A man  is the head and a woman is the neck. Now you can’t move your head freely without your neck right, and the neck can also not move without the turning of the head right, that is how God wants us to be we are in together, we depend on each other emotionally, no one is more important totally on the other.  We have to work equal together in agreement in all aspect of the relationship to make it stable.

Thank you Nanayaa for sharing this beautiful extract from Bible ..
This is really enlightening ...

In Hindu culture in a married couple .....marriage is likened to a cart and the husband and wife are its two wheels ....and the marriage can never last or go ahead unless the two wheels were at par .. Given equal respect .. Much similar to the bible extract you just shared my dear ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 23:39; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-26, 22:55

--sumana13-- wrote: Wink 
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

Eggjactleee Sanchu .. Our esteemed forum members will turn the silliest/ boringest episodes into posts which make you ROFL
 hppy ROFL ROFL 
Yeaaah girls cuz what would be life without humor??? There is no sorrow that a good laugh can't cure!! 

Wink    Frnds chatting

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-26, 22:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

In Hindu culture in a married couple marriage is likened to a cart and the husband and wife are its rwo wheels and the marriage can never last or go ahead unless the two wheels were at par .. Given equal respect .. Much similar to the bible extract you just shared my dear ...

Manu, I said before that the world is a global village all people are intertwined under its  umbrella irrespective of where you are located. The interpretation and application  may be different around the Continent but we are in the same boat governed by the same divine laws of the Maker unknowingly.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 23:38

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

In Hindu culture in a married couple marriage is likened to a cart and the husband and wife are its rwo wheels and the marriage can never last or go ahead unless the two wheels were at par .. Given equal respect .. Much similar to the bible extract you just shared my dear ...

Manu, I said before that the world is a global village all people are intertwined under its  umbrella irrespective of where you are located. The interpretation and application  may be different around the Continent but we are in the same boat governed by the same divine laws of the Maker unknowingly.

OMGEE !!!.... Nanayaa .. My love and respect for you has risen many times in my heart because of what you just said .. I am so lucky to have met some one who has such beautiful thoughts and I echo your thoughts Nanayaa .. May the supreme one bless you my dear .. May the likes of you increase in this world ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-26, 23:56

--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:

OMGEE !!!.... Nanayaa .. My love and respect for you has risen many times in my heart because of what you just said .. I am so lucky to have met some one who has such beautiful thoughts and I echo your thoughts Nanayaa .. May the supreme one bless you my dear .. May the likes of you increase in this world ...
Wow, Manu thank you for showers of blessings. Am flattered. Dear am just saying my thoughts of my world glad you love it.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum