Latest topics

Next week spoiler...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next week spoiler...

Post by Buvna on 2014-04-25, 19:31

In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Next Week,
Raman calls up Mihir & tells him to go & check if all is ok at home. Mihir goes to Bhalla’s house and he does get a feeling that Ishita is little disturbed. Mihir before leaving for work tells Mrs Bhalla to take care of her as Raman sounded little concerned when he called him in the morning. Mrs Bhalla thinks otherwise. She thinks that Ishita must have complained against them to Raman & so she is not very happy with her. Parmeet continues his innocence act, and Mrs.Bhalla fires Ishita for creating issues in the family. Ishita calls Vandita to her clinic and discusses this issue with her. Ishita doesn’t tell her that it’s happening to her rather says that one of her friends is facing this problem with her brother-in-law.
Vandita advises her that she should stand for her rights and must fight back. Ishita thanks her for the advice. When Vandita leaves the clinic, Sarika walks in & tells Ishita that she is lying. She tells her that it’s not the story of her friend, but of her and the person that she is referring to is Parmeet. Sarika tells Ishita that she knows Parmeet as he is the same man who blackmailed her in Dubai. Hearing this, Ishita is shocked. After hearing the Parmeet revelation from Sarika, Ishita is shocked and she decides to reveal the truth to her family. In the hotel room, Ashok gets to know that Raman was with Aditya and Shagun the whole of last night. He lashes out on Shagun & then calls up the Bhalla’s residence to let them know about the same.
Ashok even confronts Raman on this, but the latter just doesn’t give much importance to his talks. Param makes a plan of sending the whole of Bhalla’s family out for a movie so that he is left all alone with Ishita. Rinki calls up Ishita to find out where is she but her phone is switched off. Param calls up the clinic and the guard tells him that Sarika and Ishita has left the place together. Param suspects something is cooking when he hears that they have left together and thinks what could happen if Ishita comes to know his reality. Simultaneously, we see Ishita driving back home and she is thinking of talking to Parmeet so that he understands his mistake & realizes that he is a family man. At home Parmeet has managed to send everyone to the theater and he is all alone at home. He takes a sip of liquor and is anxiously waiting for Ishita.Ishita enters the house, looks for everyone, but then is shocked to see only Parmeet there. She is scared. Param now make his move.
He confronts her and tells her that since Raman is not having any relationship with her, he can fill in that space after all every woman has some needs. Ishita slaps him and she wants to run away, but just then she trips as her leg brushes through the table. She picks up the table to throw on Param but we see see Param charging towards Ishita. There is a time lapse & we see that Raman has reached home and the entire Bhalla family is waiting for him. Mrs Bhalla shouts at Raman saying that why he had to spend time with Shagun and Raman explains. When he asks for Ishita everyone says that they don’t know.
Mrs Bhalla tells him that it might be that she is hurt that you were with Shagun & therefore she has gone to Iyers. Raman goes to Iyer to look for her, but Trisha tells him that she is not here rather she had seen her running out of the building looking ravaged and harrowed. Raman is worried, Ishita’s –phone is off, he thinks of calling up Vandita but just then Ruhi calls him asking for Ishita and Raman so gets to know that Ishita is not even there..

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: Next week spoiler...

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-25, 19:38

Cjalo it means raman will save ishu....
tfs crybaby

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-04-25, 19:42

Too much of drama awaiting. Think Raman will be saving Ishu and throwing out Pravmeet....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-25, 19:44

crybaby94 wrote:Too much of drama awaiting. Think Raman will be saving Ishu and throwing out Pravmeet....

Thanks for sharing the spoiler crybaby .. What an awesome source you have my dear ..

It reveals the entire story of the episodes ..absolutely awesome .. And I love reading your spoiler my dear ..

Hey whats your name buddy ?? ...
 hpee

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-25, 19:57; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-25, 19:46

So what about the promo then? when is that going to play out?

TFS @crybaby

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-04-25, 21:21

Promo will be today or tmr I think....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-04-25, 21:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
crybaby94 wrote:Too much of drama awaiting. Think Raman will be saving Ishu and throwing out Pravmeet....

Thanks for sharing the spoiler crybaby .. What an awesome source you have my dear ..

It reveals the entire story of the episodes ..absolutely awesome  .. And I love reading your spoiler my dear ..

Hey whats your name buddy ?? ...
 hpee
Thanks Sumana... I am Bhuvana from chennai....

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-04-25, 21:28

Latest...

Thursday 1st May:
Raman goes to her clinic & the guard tells him that she left the clinic with Sarika.Finally Raman decides to head to the Police Station to file a missing complaint. Raman reaches there and is shocked to see Ishita behind bars. Raman is shocked to see Ishita there. He keeps her for the reason for all this, but Ishita is silent and she tells him that she will answer all his questions but not here. She tells him that she will answer them at home in front of everyone. Bala also reaches there to help Ishita. Somehow Raman manages to get bail for Ishita & they both leave for home. Param calls up Sarika to threaten her again and he tells her that she must maintain her stance is she is again called for interrogation. Raman and Ishita reaches home where everyone is waiting for them. Now Ishita tells that Param tried to come on her leaving everyone shocked and broken. She tells them the whole incident that happened and then how she ran from here to Sarika's place. She further shares that how they both reach the police station to file a complaint against him, but there Sarika out of fear reversed the allegation on me saying that I am forcing her to put a complaint against him. All this chaos led to me being in jail behind bars. Simmi hears all this and gets livid. She tells Ishita that she is blowing things out of proportion. Simmi tells Param to say something, but acts innocent & just says that yes I have done everything that Ishita just said.
Friday 2nd May: 
Param acts all innocent. He throws his phone on the sofa purposefully and starts to leave the house. Mrs Bhalla, Romi & Rinki hold him and tells him not to leave just like that. Just then Simmi has spotted his phone and she sees some messages that have come from Ishita's phone. She slaps Ishita & tells her to stop playing games. She shows her the messages which have come from her cell phone & it shows that basically Ishita has been inviting Param. Ishita is shocked and says that it's not true . Everyone is shocked. Simmi is outraged and she is accusing Ishita rather than Pameet. The argument goes on to such an extent that Mrs Bhalla tells Ishita to pack her bag and leave their place. Iyers who were returning from a Shravan's birthday party hears that and are taken aback. Mrs Iyer is very hurt by their behavior and she takes Ishita's hand on her palm & announces to Bhallas rather than them asking her to leave I am taking my daughter back home as I don't want her to stay here anymore. Ishita expects Raman to say something but he keeps mum.
Saturday 3rd May:
Raman doesn't stop Ishita and Bala sees that & later tells him that he has been unfair to her. Bala later sits beside Ishita and assures her that he will not let Param escape from this crime. Next day Param enacts this whole drama that he is very hurt by this false accusation and so he wants to leave this place as soon as possible. However, the fact is that he is sacred as he knows that Ishita will try her best to prove him wrong. Later during the day , when Mihir gets to know about the incident, he meets Raman and tells him to take some action. Here Raman expresses his helplessness that how is caught up in between these two relationships. At one end, it's his wife and at the other end its his sister.

Last edited by crybaby94 on 2014-04-26, 13:54; edited 1 time in total

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-26, 07:28

thanks for the spoilers...i eagerly look forward to reading them...so v have to wait until Thursday before Ishita says anything wonder if its just to raman or to everyone...wonder y she was arrested...was is due to Parmeet or some other reason...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-04-26, 08:07

Yesterdays episode was so nice, cute confrontation between Ishra... They are slowly getting to become husband and wife..... Expecting more such cute episodes...

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-26, 08:12

me to liked it....i am glad he got to c her in the dress before the drama starts...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 15:46

Hi Bhuvana...TFS  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-04-28, 16:01

oh! i cant watch all this.. i will watch next week when things are better  No

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 16:14

monsi08 wrote:oh! i cant watch all this.. i will watch next week when things are better  No

really such weak hearted..my advice never take up kektas shows  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-28, 17:09

Such a lot of stuff's going to happen! Thanks for the spoilers. Dreading this week's track. Hope Ishita doesn't have to fight this on her own!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-04-28, 18:38

zuzana wrote:
monsi08 wrote:oh! i cant watch all this.. i will watch next week when things are better  No

really such weak hearted..my advice never take up kektas shows  hppy hppy 
Ya Zu, i really cant watch all this... it just irritates me so much...  Evil or Very Mad

I always want happy happy things  hpee

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum