Latest topics

request to all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

request to all

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-25, 22:17

Can somebody give mepast few weeks' Ja episodes recording?  Humble request to all.

Want to send them to Hamida Banu Beghum. Let her see how much her son has tried to manofy het ladli beti?

Hadddd hai...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: request to all

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-25, 22:20

For a min there... U got me gawking  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy .. I don't think it will work though.. Hamida begum will not  bring down her giraffe like long neck to the ground to view it..  U got tobe conniving like Maham n do something else..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 22:22

hamida ka email account kaa hai.... gimme... hum koshish karenge... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-25, 22:24

Lolzzzzz....Awww Sam long hug 

Lets join together and do this  Bang  Bang on HB.....Srsly haddd hai....I am going to strangle her if she comes up with jodha beta once more.....

What The FALOODA  confused

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-25, 22:26

Tanthya wrote:For a min there... U got me gawking  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy .. I don't think it will work though.. Hamida begum will not  bring down her giraffe like long neck to the ground to view it..  U got tobe conniving like Maham n do something else..
if conniving means threatningly cooing to babies and showing her 64 teeth to them...while atgah gets on her trail...
then i prefer girraffes... ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-25, 22:36

Typing from a cell... so can't really type all those choice words that I wanna use. This is Jalal's mother? 

Is she blind or what? No wonder jalal was so close to safedi ki chamkaar you know who...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-25, 22:48

safedi ka Chamkar ROFL true.true..

HB will not watch or listen she will just chant Jodha beta.. Jalal ne daata... she said Tata... Evil or Very Mad

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-25, 23:13

Aiyyooo ! I was going to paste the youtube links here  hppy hppy  ....thank god pura padh liya !

I want to spank HB  Bang Bang Bang 
A humble request to Maham, next time when HB follows you please give her a Dhakka and lock her up in that cave forever  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-25, 23:15

neha wrote:Aiyyooo ! I was going to paste the youtube links here  hppy hppy  ....thank god pura padh liya !

A humble request to Maham, next time when HB follows you please give her a Dhakka and lock her up in that cave forever  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Good Idea...

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-25, 23:54

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Aiyyooo ! I was going to paste the youtube links here  hppy hppy  ....thank god pura padh liya !

Good Idea...
HB has "My-Bahu-Strogeeeest" disorder. She can't see her son's agony.

And my poor Jalal, sir zukaye khada tha.

And after Maham gives her a good hard Dhakka locking her in the cave, should throw the key somewhere in Amer ka desert. Fir "Mhari Jodha" ko dhoond ne do.. Dhoondhati Reh Jayegi.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-25, 23:58

Tanthya wrote:For a min there... U got me gawking  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy .. I don't think it will work though.. Hamida begum will not  bring down her giraffe like long neck to the ground to view it..  U got tobe conniving like Maham n do something else..
Sattu, you wanted to start Mainu-Bharu FC. Start HB Hate Club.  Bang
Instant hit ho jayega...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 01:16

Director to actress playing HB (chaaya) Ma'am your role is to play an excellent MIL
HB - OK...
D - you're the only support system for your Rajvanshi DIL.. so never flounder from that...
HB - OK...
D - You can forget about all the other DILs..but NEVER NEVER JO.. remember?
HB - OK...
D - You can even forget about your son..but never Jo DIL...ok?
HB - but then isn't it easier to just make me Jo's mother in the serial
D - No this is the most hatke character we've thought of... where the mother-in-law shows more love for her DIL than her son
HB - You mean even in cases like say a tiger attacks him or he's had as assassination attempt or something like that?
D - Exactly...in those attempts if JO is happy you are happy, if Jo is unhappy, you're unhappy - for, hold your breath - JODHA!
HB - That is beginning to appear like an insult to motherhood... 
D - No...it isn't... trust me... it all gets balanced because Jalal has many angas/ammijaans in the show like he has many wives...so, with the constant crowd of women around him, the people wouldn't notice it! 
HB - Ok..if you say so...you're the guys paying me to do this (all confused, she leaves the office!  scratch

Inspired by Divi

For those interested in some real history - This is what I came across (sorry if you already know Embarassed )
According to Akbarnama, Hameeda Banu was a person who apparently was very close to Jalal's Rajvanshi relatives. She always had a soft corner for them and her nature has been described as one who was very soft spoken and genial. However, the similarities stop with that. Jalal and HB shared a very close relationship (unlike what was shown in the movie and definitely not like what's being shown here Evil or Very Mad )

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-26, 05:17

Sam_0506 wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Good Idea...
HB has "My-Bahu-Strogeeeest" disorder. She can't see her son's agony.

And my poor Jalal, sir zukaye khada tha.

And after Maham gives her a good hard Dhakka locking her in the cave, should throw the key somewhere in Amer ka desert. Fir "Mhari Jodha" ko dhoond ne do.. Dhoondhati Reh Jayegi.. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Why are you guys so cruel towards Jalal??? Evil or Very Mad   If Maham locks Hamida in the cave, then Jalal has to go on another mission doondoo... Rolling Eyes give the guy some break....

We can instead ask Salim Chisti to impart his wisdom... 

sab us parvardikar ka khel hai aur aap uske beechme aneki gustaki kar rahe hai...  Bang 

agar aap tareek me Jodha ke saath rehna chahte hai, tho appko Jalal ko jeenedena jaroori hai... Shout out  

isliye aap lambi samay thak kaamosh rehneki ki kasam legiye...Twisted Evil 

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum