Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by smile.sara on 2014-04-29, 04:48

hi aunty ... long hug..so many of sizlers there are like lashy me, adi, mandy n many more are newbies here..infacts I m still struggling ,  how this forum works Question   hpee ,,,,

i think show is also on auto pilot with Mughal empire .... shahnsha has even not a single proud smile for his people and queen hugging king like this in public in 16th century ...attitude and control of royalties and era is highly missing which are the charms of any historical....
for me go to hell jodha and every chamchi OF HER  specially susu # 1... but I cant get where is this Akbar heading ...he is becoming great king or great lover??? bec great lover of one woman cant make great king ...for becoming great king he should not be biased towards any one ...which he is towards jodha and her family... he is not doing justice with any of his wife and doing highly injustice to ruqayya ..ignoring her like hell ..where is mewad issue ...ameris didn't take it back from suja yet nor they are accusing him n jodha for their useless thriller of agra.... where is suja now... ruling mewad in peace???? confused ...

didn't find your any review on 28 april epi

came back from Huston late night... so just watched second part for glimpse of my ruqlal...

jalal is still pita hua hara hua ...shoulders down ...HB is super irritating ...mainu was superb but very polite, supportive, understanding and  loving yet firmed with her daughter unlike HB... its like HB really hates jalal ...no mother can be so heartless with her own son... precap Is supeb...

looking forward to this mham issue ...precap made me thrilled

but my mood got off when I read tht jalal listened no one when it comes to jodha ... great king should be same for every one not forgiving for jodha begum and her relative because of his love for her  nor only hard for issues related to jodha n her relative ...

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by smile.sara on 2014-04-29, 05:35

Arey why website becomes upside down on iPad ..no option available on iPad

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-29, 07:35

shyamala my dear why i feel paridhi's acting and jodha's character is going downhill after her complaining..in fact jalal is emerging stronger now..and rajat is no doubt dominating the show..way to go rajat!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 07:58

I don't think, her acting is going downhill after the complain, we are giving more attention after this issue, her acting has been at the same level, but only at times she has raised the bar. The reason is RT is mind blowing and she is not at par with him, she is an average performer, but there are always exception.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by LGhosh on 2014-04-29, 08:55

neha wrote:Agree Adiana, I thought its only me who thinks Paridhi lacks the subtleness required for this role. She is good actress but apart from Kajri Paridhi has failed to impress me, I'm a big fan of shows like The Tudors and Muhtesem Yuzyil (Mera Sultan) so obviously the expectations were high but from the starting of the show I've always felt like Paridhi mugs up her dialogues, there is no natural flow or any passion with with her dialogue delivery, its just plain and boring. I don't think its the difficulty while speaking shudh hindi, we have so many other shows like Mahabharata, DKD Mahadev where only shudh hindi is used but I seldom find the other actors with the same monotonous tone as Paridhi's. Her eyes speaks a lot and that's why Kajri was so delightful so cheerful that I instantly fell in love with her but else when Paridhi is Jodha she fails to show the delicacy, the elegance it requires to show, one has to make efforts to like her character, she does not make you fall in love with it the moment she appears on screen. She needs to work on her voice modulation, her expressions while giving emotional scenes, I know its not right to compare two actresses but Panchali from MB charms you with her haughtiness but at the same time she makes you feel the pain she goes through. I expected the same from Paridhi's Jodha but despite of having a very sweet voice and a pretty face this Jodha could not impress me. Maybe Santram is rude and unprofessional in bad mouthing Paridhi but I do agree with this fact that Paridhi has a lot to improve and there is no shame in agreeing with the re-takes, it  will be for her good only.
I completely agree with you! Paridhi lacks the execution of elegance that is required for this character. I am sorry to say this and in advance apologize to all PS fans here but it is for her own good I am saying this so that she can improve in time. Jodha belongs to a royal family, her etiquette, manners, eloquence all should convey royalty but when ever she is talking to Jalal she is so loud and rude and arrogant that it borders in her being uncivil! That should not be the case. I always used to write to the CV's to tone her down because she was exceptionally harsh to Jalal even when it was not required. Simple dialogue was delivered with unbelievable venom and her eyes screamed "murder"! How can a royal princess behave like this? Either directions to her about the character was wrong or her performance was OTT and highly erroneous.
I agree about the girl playing Panchali in MB, she moves me to no ends whether she is angry, humiliated, being courageous, sad, supportive or advising the Pandavas she brings in the right amount of feelings and emotions required in the scene with her dialogue delivery and tone modulations. And she is also a new comer. Though I have strong pet peeve with the show because of all the distortions and omission of the original storyline but I can't point any finger with performance, acting, treatment and execution! These elements either makes a show or breaks a show. I watch for 2 characters Panchali and Krishna and both actors playing these roles are way beyond superb. The "vastraharan" episode left me crying endlessly, that is called acting that touches your soul to the core and you relate to the characters onscreen siting on your couch in the living room. PS sorry to say has a long long way to go! Even today's episode where Mainavati was lecturing her all she looked was unhappy and sulking big time! I didn't see the realization of her mistake or any kind of repentance or grievance at what she had done but a plain sulky look! She ought to look desperate realizing the grave meaning of her mother's words and what she had done, there should have been an alarm in realizing how her future would be bleak in Amer without Jalal, it ought to have dawned in her a regret of her behavior but all she did was looked like she lost her precious toy. Sigh! Again I don't know if its the directors, screenplay writers, script writer or PS herself but bottom line I didn't share her pain, didn't feel her pathos, didn't cry with her, didn't sympathize with her................and it is not because I dislike her but because she was unable to move me in any way with her acting!

LGhosh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-04-29, 12:21

Hello Aunty.........

I have found my way here..........

It is so delightful to read your post..................its like aunty the sunlight that slowly regenerates Imhotep, although I dare say I am far better looking than him.

I see that your post is on episode 226, while we have already watched episode 227 by now. I hope I have not missed your post on that, which by the way I also hope you have written one. Mainly because aunty, I believe either Mainavati's script writer or she herself is an ardent follower of your posts as she actually tells her daughter what you have repeated yourself so many times.....no Rajvanshi husband would have done what Jalal had done.

I have started to like Jalal again, only after his goodbye to her on the terrace.  Him telling her that his has a duty to his awam and his sultanate, was like the life giving water droplets for a parched and dried out brain…my brain.  He was so close to being Shah Rukh’s Devdass, that I feared they were going to show him collapsed from his failed heart at the doorstep of her khaksh, only to be found by the wide-eyed Jodha, who will the proceed to question him in the most revolted gesture as to why he found no other place to kick the bucket but her doorstep.  Thankfully, God or perhaps the CV’s are merciful towards creatures of frazzled nerve like me who were so close to the danger or running amok over a tv-soap.

I am now just waiting to see how this Jalal is going to unfold. I do not want to speculate or guess anything. I want to be surprised. If I had to surprise myself over and over his absolute ridiculousness and the lack of decorum from his Hunar ki Bank begum; I too can prepare myself to be surprised by the return of the Shehensha-e-Hind.

What I do not want to be surprised or never will be surprised about is HB. I dearly wish that MA would have been stayed true to the plotter in her and dug a big elephant worthy hole for HB to fall in while plodding along the overgrowth.  I feel so angry at myself that once upon a (LONG) time I felt so sorry for her, especially when Jalal told her that he is only reminded of her when he sees abandoned children. Salima has not joined in yet, and I hope she never will, because no Vodka or Tequilla in this world can help me put up with the Lamenting Duo of Agra.  How stupid is HB or how much of brain space has she donated to Jodha that she can actually believe MA goes to that place to pray in peace? Maybe she was made the same way as a Jelly fish………..sigh.

Can’t wait for tonight. Am dying to see what MA is going to say.

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-04-29, 12:26

Sam_0506 wrote:I never though Paridhi was a great actress, but she was doing her job. But of late she's been unable to show any emotions. Even today, when Mainu was giving an earful of advice, her face didn't portray anything.  Shocked 

It's like, you can't know by looking at her face, if she is understanding any of it.

Don't mean to offend any Paridhi Fans or even Paridhi for that matter. But really can't make a head of tail of her reactions. (or lack thereof)

Sam

I once said that perhaps when the director directs her he says ' Imagine yourself in a forest....now imagine yourself the wood of the tree......'

It sounds mean, yes. But it is as if they strictly tell her not to have any feelings.....look blank. part of the strategy to drive us all mad

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-04-29, 12:38

LGhosh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
See that Like 0 button under the PM figurines? You click on it.The techies are working on showing the ids for all those Liking a post. ShyamalaLGhosh wrote:Sorry to ask a lame question but l am so new to this forum, how do you LIKE a post?
Thank you so much!  hpee

Aunty, I can't see any buttons. I brought my face so close to the screen, merely mm's away from rubbing my nose on it.

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-29, 12:39

i absolutely agree wit you all regarding paridhi's acting! she only impressed me as kajri the rest i cimply could not relate to her as jodha..to me she seems to be mohalle ki ladaku aurat and nothing else!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-29, 12:39

how do i edit?

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-29, 12:41

mandyg wrote:how do i edit?

There is an edit option in the right corner, just after Quote option

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-29, 12:42

AJSharma79 wrote:
LGhosh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
See that Like 0 button under the PM figurines? You click on it.The techies are working on showing the ids for all those Liking a post. ShyamalaLGhosh wrote:Sorry to ask a lame question but l am so new to this forum, how do you LIKE a post?
Thank you so much!  hpee

Aunty, I can't see any buttons. I brought my face so close to the screen, merely mm's away from rubbing my nose on it.

hppy  ..... the Like option is in the left corner, right under the profile pic and details of the commenter.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-29, 12:44

thx but i can never see the cursor nor edit my spellings!
neha wrote:

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-29, 13:50

No, Anne, not precisely  a button, but Like 0 written, just under the 2 chess pawn like figures,one of which is marked PM.Click on the Like and it will oscillate and then read Like1 (or 2 of whatever).Shyamala AuntyAJSharma79 wrote:
LGhosh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Thank you so much!  hpee

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 13:55

mandyg wrote:thx but i can never see the cursor nor edit my spellings!
neha wrote:

Hey Mandy on the top right hand side of every post of yours there will be displayed an edit button next to Delete and quote buttons .. Can you see that Mandy ?

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-04-29, 14:09

sashashyam wrote:
No, Anne, not precisely a button, but Like 0 written, just under the 2 chess pawn like figures,one of which is marked PM.Click on the Like and it will oscillate and then read Like1 (or 2 of whatever).Shyamala AuntyAJSharma79 wrote:
LGhosh wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Thank you so much!  hpee

Bahut bahut Dhanyawad.....got it hpee

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-29, 14:32

Jodha Akbar 227

This is for Anne, who was enquiring about it, no  dear, I did not make a new post on this one, and for anyone else who might be interested.

Well, for one thing,  I did not see why Jalal could not sport a bit of a stiff upper lip, instead of looking like an undertaker's assistant  (who always tries  to look even more suitably grief-stricken than his boss the undertaker!) while he is entering Agra. Can he not have at least a modicum of  imperial dignity and  reserve? What would the awaam think of a Shehehshah who looks ready to burst into tears any moment? It was ridiculous.

Even earlier, why is he sitting and mourning next to a dying fire, while his soldier are dead to the world, sprawled all over the place on the ground? At first sight, I thought they were all battle casualities.  Does the Shehenshah not have a khema for himself while he is on the road?

And when Hamida was lecturing him, he could not even straighten himself up, look up at her face and tell her he had tried his best but had been worsted by her Jodha Beta's guroor, and he neither could not would do any to sort out this situation which was of her Jodha Beta's own making. Instead his moustaches droop so much he looks  like a walrus, and Rajat does his acute sadness face. I felt like shaking him till his splendid teeth rattled.

As for Jodha, she was practising various kinds of stares/glares while Mainavati was lecturing her, alternated with sniffling and weeping. I would not bet that any of her Maasa's sage advice penetrated into her cerebellum or medulla oblongata.Especially not her punch line about what a Rajvanshi pati would NOT have done. I  remembered what I had written to Raksha just a few hours earlier.

She (Jodha) should have been married to a tough Rajvanshi king,  with a shrewd, acid-tongued saas, who would  both soon have tamed her the rough way, and taught her what marriage for a princess in those days was all  about.  No one in Amer would have lifted a finger to support her; it  was unheard of then for a woman to defy her husband and in laws in anything, and she would have been condemned by all and sundry if she had even  tried to return to  Amer. The inlaws would never have let her go, they would have locked her up.

Here she has this cheerleader of a saas and a marshmallow of a husband, so she sulks and has tantrums and runs away. She deserves to be left to stew in her own juice in Amer for keeps. Soon enough, the other women would, one by one, have started mocking her as a parityakta, and her life would have become miserable. One could NOT leave one's husband and come back to one's maayka in those days, and  very often not even now.

To revert, by episode end. Jodha was glaring into the distant future and looking demented. I doubt if even Kanha had any idea what she was thinking, if anything.

As for the precap that everyone is drooling over, I noticed that Jalal's voice cracks like a whiplash only when he is NOT addressing Jodha Begum or a member of her family. Then, it is  hesitant and pleading, and when necessary infinitely accommodating - as when he has his hand rudely jhatkofied by Jodha at the Gangaur dance.

Then, contrary to what he was barking at Mahaam, he does NOT set his rishta with them aside. But then he is now the Honorary President of the Hallowed Order of the Accredited Henpecked Husbands. No wonder Mainavati notes that if it had been any other begum, Shahehshah mudh ke bhi nahin dekte.

So where does this leave our suddenly aggressive Shahehshah and his rule that one should set all relationships aside? Not that this is anything new. Would he have forgiven Sharifuddin if he had not been related to him? So why boast about the Mughal kanoon and its disregard of anything but the law?

And finally as Raksha had noted elsewhere, if Mainavati does  read my posts, I am glad to have been the indirect cause of her showing some good sense at long last. It was sorely needed!

Shyamala/Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-29, 14:54

Hello Aunty, I have edited the title of this post so that members cud read ur 227 on page 17 and it doesnt get lost.

Hope you do not mind :)

Now rushing off to read the post :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-29, 15:03

Aunty, so true.....I was appalled to see Jallu's majnu avatar yday at the both the places u mentioned...I wonder, does he really think he has committed such a blunder and Jodha is all paak -shaaf...he could not even mention abt it to Hamida wen she was ranting about her jodha beti..... Ufff

The dialogues chosen for Menavati were superb...crisp and straight to the point and even I was elated wen she mentioned that Rajvanshis would not have given her such leeway.....But Jodha's skull is made of hardened metal......also I am not liking Pari's acting..she is not giving the reqd expressions at all....

Precap--i wonder what has set off his fuse....is it Sujamal's case....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-29, 15:03

My dear Pallavi, what  a VERY clever idea! Thank you so much, my dear. Next time, I will remember to edit the title whenever I add a mini review. Thanks again!Shyamala Auntypollyanna wrote:Hello Aunty, I have edited the title of this post so that members cud read ur 227 on page 17 and it doesnt get lost.

Hope you do not mind :)

Now rushing off to read the post :)

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 15:11

Aunty, the resting at the lakeside was just for a brief halt me thinks... I don't know I found that montage very cute... 
After all, it is true na... he's left her behind with his head held high..but in her absence he cant be his chirpy self... Wink   No 
These emos don't convey what exactly I'm trying to... but its a bit of both hee hee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-29, 15:18

Methinks I cannot be my usual chirpy self with either of these dimwits around haunting my evenings. And they do not do anyone but my dentist any good either!  hpee 

Lashykanna, Jalal does NOT look  at all good with that weepy face. It is depressing to look at, and I do not  know about you, but I do not feel even a iota of sympathy for him. No one who was so weak inside could ever have ruled a huge empire.

And what is he doing bringing out all that Hum Shahenshah hain, with Mahaam? Does he remember it anywhere else, the wimp?

Shyamala Aunty
lashyAunty, the resting at the lakeside was just for a brief halt me thinks... I don't know I found that montage very cute... 
After all, it is true na... he's left her behind with his head held high..but in her absence he cant be his chirpy self... Wink   No 
These emos don't convey what exactly I'm trying to... but its a bit of both hee hee

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 15:22

Shyamala, with his mom he couldn't answer her straightly, as he was talking to her like a son/husband and he felt that, he will never get his love back in his life, so his "fateh" he spoke about was his lost love battle, and he never thought that he would every lose anything in his life and at that situation, and even he was no different (I know he is an Emperor), but at that moment, he was a son/husband/lover.  He was in pain. Yes, his mom should have been sensible, her line of "kya kuch nahin kiya Jodha ne, zeher tak pee liya", but what else?? I know it is a big step to sacrifice your life, but other than that, what else did she do, that she spoke as if, Jodha has done lot of things for him and in return, he only insulted??  Shocked Bang 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 15:27

sashashyam wrote:

Methinks I cannot be my usual chirpy self with either of these dimwits around haunting my evenings. And they do not do anyone but my dentist any good either!  hpee 

Lashykanna, Jalal does NOT look  at all good with that weepy face. It is depressing to look at, and I do not  know about you, but I do not feel even a iota of sympathy for him. No one who was so weak inside could ever have ruled a huge empire.

And what is he doing bringing out all that Hum Shahenshah hain, with Mahaam? Does he remember it anywhere else, the wimp?

Shyamala Aunty
lashyAunty, the resting at the lakeside was just for a brief halt me thinks... I don't know I found that montage very cute... 
I know periyamma.... this niece verrrry well knows your thoughts on this stance of his... but the way the tracks are proceeding me thinks its time for a few more tissues... what with MA's truth out, Jo not by his side, Ruqs cold shoulder, HB's torture and Shivani's emotional blackmail (well, not really - but, you get the gist *wink*) hppy 

Paavam aunty.... 22 year old boy he is... an age where many guys these days are just loitering around and doing 1/100th of what he did at that...the love of his life has just spurned him...he needs time... and the one person he considered his own is also out to destroy him (MA) 
Akbar's constant folly of forgiving his erring relatives makes me think he was always on the look out for 'goodness' and 'earnest affection' Plus, his namas do describe him as a 'romantic' at heart!
Otherwise in Indian history, which emperor has given a commoner - a woman - and, a wet nurse of all people - such power Shocked! I guess he always had a soft heart for those who could depict true affection towards him. 
So, maybe they're just exaggerating on that bit for the sake of drama...

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 20:26

Jodha can never sudhrofy at all, she loves her ego too much. I really doubt, if she can ever love Jalal more than her. What kind of epic love story is this??

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum