Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 20:47

Now Ashwini's SW too have been stalking our thread......her confession was true to her character...loud though...and Rajat as usual was superlative in his expressions...what a cropper Pari comes, compared to these too...her uchith and anuchith dialogues is just jarrring in the ears...

'Ek nahin, kai saazishen ki hai'...this should clarify the dhakka issue as well.

Have they made arrangements for another villain in the show, that Mahaam is being cashiered? Or is Ruqaiya the next scapegoat?

Seems he will confess his love for Jodha to Ruqaiya tomorrow

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-29, 20:55

aashyagh wrote:Jodha can never sudhrofy at all, she loves her ego too much.  I really doubt, if she can ever love Jalal more than her.  What kind of epic love story is this??

I seriously dont think she can....she can never match upto where Jallu is in the equation..however hard she tries she will always be one step lower...lucky girl I must say...not easy to find such love..but does she understand that ???

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 21:02

sandhya wrote:Now Ashwini's SW too have been stalking our thread......her confession was true to her character...loud though...and Rajat as usual was superlative in his expressions...what a cropper Pari comes, compared to these too...her uchith and anuchith dialogues is just jarrring in the ears...

'Ek nahin, kai saazishen ki hai'...this should clarify the dhakka issue as well.

OMG OMG OMG I was hoping against hope that somewhere he'd rummage his brains and come up with this in flashback mode or something...if MA has said 'She's done everything she could to defame Jodha' then it would be so nice to see Jalal realizing this...after all, this was what he considered to be the biggest BLOW to his ego/prestige/self-esteem...everything... the fact that she called him to her hojra and then pushed him off.... if nothing else, it would at least lay those demons of his to rest! 

Have they made arrangements for another villain in the show, that Mahaam is being cashiered? Or is Ruqaiya the next scapegoat?

Seems he will confess his love for Jodha to Ruqaiya tomorrow
Yes...Ruqaiyya is definitely torn in her loyalties... what does she do more - love Jalal or hate Jodha?  hppy  
I didn't like the precap - they should have put some other precap... after such an emotional episode (shouldn't this have been a maha episode btw instead of harem elections and playing dead man on street side *face palm*) and such a turning point in the serial (and Akbar's life) they should have promoted it better...and given more importance to the Ja-MA equation me thinks...

But it could also be because the fall of MA is a slow process... as of now, he only thinks MA is jealous of JO...and he is only aware of her hand in the Anti-Jo campaign...he still has no idea of her hand in the MC and other plottings

The nerve MA has - still playing on his emotions of 'Mother' and 'Father' during such a time...SHE had a hand in pushing Jalal towards Bairam Khan's fall from power and then assassinating him...and she had the nerve to put the entire blame on Jalal now??? Grrrr that bit really irked me. I am glad Jalal paid that part of her speech NO importance and stuck to his simmering hurt/anger!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 21:18

Sandhya, but Jodha is not worth the love Jalal feels for her. She can never love him, more than her pride. Her Prem, karatvya also fails in front of her ego. She should have been the negative lead, atleast MA said, she did all this because she couldn't see Jodha taking her authority, but still she loves Jalal and will love him forever, and Sid she is ready for punishment, but Jodha? She claims to love Jalal, but loves her ego more.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 21:21

Lashy, it is testing time for Ruq, we will see if she hates Jodha more or loves Jalal more. But I think hukkah will take the cake.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-29, 21:25

Waise once again Rajat and Ashwini showed their mettle!!!!

Ashwini's speech - her voice modulation and her expressions were excellent - and Rajat was exceptional!!! - ek lafz nahin bola aur phir bhi bahut kuch bol gaya - and the 4th April outburst when someone else had a similar opportunity, it was just ganwaoed!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 21:27

Today's episode was mind blowing. Shyamala, waiting for your analysis.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 21:34

adianasr wrote:Waise once again Rajat and Ashwini showed their mettle!!!!

Ashwini's speech - her voice modulation and her expressions were excellent - and Rajat was exceptional!!! - ek lafz nahin bola aur phir bhi bahut kuch bol gaya - and the 4th April outburst when someone else had a similar opportunity, it was just ganwaoed!!!
Yup, two of the finest performers of JA. Ashwini was loud as usual, but yet powerful. Rajat was superlative as usual.......................... Thumbsup 

And Jodhaaaaaaaa..........the girl is giving me ulcers.the most underserving character ever sketched on screen..... Still stuck to her apmaan and her uchith/anuchith theories. And the actress is equally dumb. No

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 21:39

aashyagh wrote:Lashy, it is testing time for Ruq, we will see if she hates Jodha more or loves Jalal more.  But I think hukkah will take the cake.

Yes... but of what I heard Ruq's is meant to take MA's place of becoming the black one from grey-shades!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 21:43

Lashy, yeh toh hona hi tha. People don't understand grey, infact I read one of posts in the forum which said, there can be negative or positive, they don't understand this grey and how can Ruq not be negative, so maybe lot of people have the same views, which is so not right.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-29, 21:44

Lashy that would become boring since all Ruqs chaals will be unidimensional against Jodha - whereas MA, Sharif et all did saazishes that were aimed at both TE and Jodha and hence had more flavor - we need such an antagonist.

lashy wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Lashy, it is testing time for Ruq, we will see if she hates Jodha more or loves Jalal more.  But I think hukkah will take the cake.

Yes... but of what I heard Ruq's is meant to take MA's place of becoming the black one from grey-shades!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 21:44

lashy wrote:

History or forum predictions?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 21:47

Sandhya, forum predictions. But I think, that will happen

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 21:51

aashyagh wrote:Sandhya, forum predictions.  But I think, that will happen
If that happens, I really quit the show. As such I am tolerating enough Jodha mahaanta............if Ruqs too is plummeted then Jalal will have to run his sultanate sitting on the steps of Jodha Devi Mandir, not on his throne.

I have never believed HK to be unimportant in Akbar's life though the net used to say otherwise. Similarly I don't believe that Ruqaiya was unimportant in his life either though our forum historians and IF Flat Earth Society say otherwise.

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 23:42; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 21:58

Sandhya, that's how the show runs, but hope they don't butcher to MA's level. Tired of Jodha Devi zindabad. Honestly, I think the forum posts have made me dislike Jodha more.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar JA 227 page 17, JA 228 page 21

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-29, 22:28

Dear Ash and all my other friends here,

This is going to be a mini; I hope it is still tolerable!

Jodha Akbar 228: Half revelations.

Mahaam today was superbly over the top. This is necessary at times, as it was with Jalal on April 4, and she made the most of the opportunity. It was like  a stage performance, where you have to up the  decibel level to reach the back rows, but the sheer ferocity and the unrelenting flow of the tirade were impressive. She clearly believes that the best form of defence is attack, and she tried to press all of Jalal's gratitude buttons, but given the circumstances, she was forced to be crude and in his face, which cramped her style badly.

Jalal was correspondingly, and even more superbly, under the top in that scene, his crumpling face seared with the unexpected agony of being betrayed by the one he had trusted blindly. Rajat produced more variations of expression within this basic palette than I could count,and this without saying a word till the very end. Truly magisterial.

The contrast with Jodha on April 4 was very, very marked, and one could see the difference not only in performance but also in capacity. This gap in capacity will, and mark my words, considerably reduce the impact of their eventual love scenes, and I do NOT mean the suhaag raat. 

Earlier, one saw the original  Shahenshah, sharp, intuitive,  and dominating,  both with Atgah and with the witnesses. Sandhya would have been delighted to see the shamsheer out of the mayaan!

Jodha was her usual sulky, self-righteous self, except that the mumps seem to have receded. 

It would seem that Paridhi having a directorial assistant all to herself is not helping her any, in fact the opposite! There is not an iota of mental turmoil, of  suffering,  or of a sense of deep loss in Jodha's  face as she  is consulting Shaguni Bai. Decked out in her full Xmas  tree regalia - is it not de rigueur for a virahotkhandita nayika (heroine in the throes of separation from her beloved) to be as little adorned as possible? - she looks puzzled and only mildly concerned, as if she is  trying to get Shaguni  to unearth a lost piece of jewellery, not a lost love.

Shehnaaz seemed to be trying to justify her existence, but not succeeding. And she looks a unkempt as ever. And what was it with that green scarf like thing? I was glad the camera panned away before Jodha started hugging it and drooling over it; it would have looked cent percent fake!

I almost laughed out loud when Jodha, having turned her back on Shehnaaz (presumably so as to camouflage the disconnect between her words and her expression) said that her prem  (for Jalal, one takes  it!) has actually increased.  It was unintentionally comic, like a schoolgirl reciting her lines in a school play!

Tomorrow, Jalal will turn the taps on full while a bewildered and almost scared Ruqaiya looks on, uncertain how to react. How I hate men who cry like this at the drop of a hat!

Shaguni Bai will dispense sage counsel to Jodha, unaccompanied by her standard Om, shreem, kreem, after which Jodha will sniffle again, and talk of  prem, a sentiment  of which she understands nothing but that it is a word.

Jalal  is always looking for a shoulder to cry on, as he has to do so much weeping (Ekta must have written it into Rajat's contract!) . I bet the only candidate tomorrow will be Ruqaiya. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to Jalal dissolving into a puddle of self-pity in front of her.

But why  does he not apply to Hamida Banu, who must be  hovering (literally, like a hovercraft!) in the wings, ready to unleash another bhashan on her pathetic son, for the aforesaid shoulder?  Surely she  would be more in sympathy/empathy with his torpedoed  amar prem for her Jodha Beta?  Why, she might then even be ready to look at his solo chehra  !

But hark! I forgot one key impediment. Jalal would have to stand on a stool to get to her shoulder, and that would not look good for the Shahenshah, would it? hpee 

I suspect that very soon, only diehard fans will be able to  stick with this mess.

Shyamala/Aunty

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-04-29, 22:31; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 22:30

aashyagh wrote:Sandhya, that's how the show runs, but hope they don't butcher to MA's level.  Tired of Jodha Devi zindabad.  Honestly, I think the forum posts have made me dislike Jodha more.
Exactly, Jodha's pathetic character sketching and the Mandali adorations have really mad me dislike the character so much that I don't have the same interest that I had initially for the show itself. I watch it only for Rajat (even Jalal has lost his charm Evil or Very Mad ).

I loved the Jalal in lashy's dp here. I thought that his transformation would be a slow one brought about by a sensitive and understanding Jodha. But yuck, he turned into a cry-baby poodle forever grovelling around Jodha Devi's feet...............a spineless Jelly.....................................and she becomes Ms.AlwaysRight even when she is clearly in the wrong. The show is hopeless.

But I am happy taking a month's break. I don't have to watch Teakwood-Pudding wedding nor their donkeys..Hope this week id full of political dramas and Jodha doesn't come back till Friday.  Evil or Very Mad

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 23:08

Not forum predictions ashu... inside info given to an IFer from one of the CVs on sets..

Last edited by lashy on 2014-04-29, 23:13; edited 1 time in total

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-29, 23:10

Thanks for the analysis Shyamala:)

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 23:12

Periyamma... after the idiocy that they've portrayed in the form of HB's spurning away of an injured son (clearly, his wounds are still showing) sparing not a prayer for him or asking him even how he is on his return (basic etiquette, at least??) ... thankfully, he turned away from HB and went to Ruqs 

At least, he might not listen to 'I told you so' bhashans seeing how Ruqs has also been duped by MA here... 

I genuinely don't know what they're doing to Jo...its back to how she was in ghrina phase...but, the CVs seem to be deliberately doing it to her - seeing how everyone else surrounding her is talking sense!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-29, 23:20

That was a joke, Lashykanna, not to be taken seriously. If I were Jalal, I would not go to Hamida for comfort if she was  the only other human being left on earth.Shyamala Periamma.lashy wrote:Periyamma... after the idiocy that they've portrayed in the form of HB's spurning away of an injured son (clearly, his wounds are still showing) sparing not a prayer for him or asking him even how he is on his return (basic etiquette, at least??) ... thankfully, he turned away from HB and went to Ruqs 

At least, he might not listen to 'I told you so' bhashans seeing how Ruqs has also been duped by MA here... 

I genuinely don't know what they're doing to Jo...its back to how she was in ghrina phase...but, the CVs seem to be deliberately doing it to her - seeing how everyone else surrounding her is talking sense!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 23:21

sashashyam wrote:
Jodha Akbar 228: Half revelations.

Mahaam today was superbly over the top. This is necessary at times, as it was with Jalal on April 4, and she made the most of the opportunity. It was like  a stage performance, where you have to up the  decibel level to reach the back rows, but the sheer ferocity and the unrelenting flow of the tirade were impressive. She clearly believes that the best form of defence is attack, and she tried to press all of Jalal's gratitude buttons, but given the circumstances, she was forced to be crude and in his face, which cramped her style badly.

But there were some home truths in what she said too. She said Jalal was making a mess of all her and BK's efforts in making him an emperor for the sake of a Rajwanshi and behaving unsuitably unlike a king....
But given MA's cunning, she could have spoken more diplomatically without sounding crude................may be her anger got the better of her.

Correspondingly, and even more superbly, under the top in that scene, his crumpling face seared with the unexpected agony of being betrayed by the one he had trusted blindly. Rajat produced more variations of expression within this basic palette than I could count,and this without saying a word till the very end. Truly magisterial.

The contrast with Jodha on April 4 was very, very marked, and one could see the difference not only in performance but also in capacity. This gap in capacity will, and mark my words, considerably reduce the impact of their eventual love scenes, and I do NOT mean the suhaag raat. 

Yes....Yes.....Yes..........Even I thought the same. Both of them had no dialogues.........Jodha on April 4 and Jalal today. They only had to convey their feelings and responses through their expressions. And what a difference in the performance. While Jodha looked blank ands we were clueless to what she feels or thinks, Rajat's face was an open book.

Earlier, one saw the original  Shahenshah, sharp, intuitive,  and dominating,  both with Atgah and with the witnesses. Sandhya would have been delighted to see the shamsheer out of the mayaan!

Jodha was her usual sulky, self-righteous self, except that the mumps seem to have receded. 

It would seem that Paridhi having a directorial assistant all to herself is not helping her any, in fact the opposite! There is not an iota of mental turmoil, of  suffering,  or of a sense of deep loss in Jodha's  face as she  is consulting Shaguni Bai. Decked out in her full Xmas  tree regalia - is it not de rigueur for a virahotkhandita nayika (heroine in the throes of separation from her beloved) to be as little adorned as possible? - she looks puzzled and only mildly concerned, as if she is  trying to get Shaguni  to unearth a lost piece of jewellery, not a lost love.

Bihari, who excelled in Romantic couplets would have whacked her good and proper for defying viyog shringaar and its lakshans in the most unfeeling way possible.

Shehnaaz seemed to be trying to justify her existence, but not succeeding. And she looks a unkempt as ever. And what was it with that green scarf like thing? I was glad the camera panned away before Jodha started hugging it and drooling over it; it would have looked cent percent fake!

I almost laughed out loud when Jodha, having turned her back on Shehnaaz (presumably so as to camouflage the disconnect between her words and her expression) said that her prem  (for Jalal, one takes  it!) has actually increased.  It was unintentionally comic, like a schoolgirl reciting her lines in a school play!

Tomorrow, Jalal will turn the taps on full while a bewildered and almost scared Ruqaiya looks on, uncertain how to react. How I hate men who cry like this at the drop of a hat!

Aunty, this betrayal calls for crying. The person whom he has believed most has stabbed him from behind. Remember his 'hamari chaaya ne hamare peet par ganjar bhounka hai'.  Then it was anger and tears, but now he is exhausted crying for and because of Jodha. So only tears..................and by now he is used to being thrown for a toss by his near ones, not understood even by the woman for whom he bowed and fell for.  Hence the detatched ' you have lost your son'.............Rajat was marvellous.

Shaguni Bai will dispense sage counsel to Jodha, unaccompanied by her standard Om, shreem, kreem, after which Jodha will sniffle again, and talk of  prem, a sentiment  of which she understands nothing but that it is a word.

Jalal  is always looking for a shoulder to cry on, as he has to do so much weeping (Ekta must have written it into Rajat's contract!) . I bet the only candidate tomorrow will be Ruqaiya. It will be interesting to see how she reacts to Jalal dissolving into a puddle of self-pity in front of her.

I am waiting for it. Ruqaiya by now must have known that Maham lied to her and used her as a pawn...........Hope she is redeemed from now on......But if they choose to degrade her further, the show will be reduced further in standards.

But why  does he not apply to Hamida Banu, who must be  hovering (literally, like a hovercraft!) in the wings, ready to unleash another bhashan on her pathetic son, for the aforesaid shoulder?  Surely she  would be more in sympathy/empathy with his torpedoed  amar prem for her Jodha Beta?  Why, she might then even be ready to look at his solo chehra  !

But hark! I forgot one key impediment. Jalal would have to stand on a stool to get to her shoulder, and that would not look good for the Shahenshah, would it? hpee  

hppy 

I suspect that very soon, only diehard fans will be able to  stick with this mess.

Very true. Congratulate me aunty. Off to my hometown in May and will not watch the awful Teakwood-Shivaani wedding. (And I was expecting a Mughal-e-Azaam inspite of your warnings. Broken Heart )

Shyamala/Aunty

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 23:23

sashashyam wrote:
That was a joke, Lashykanna, not to be taken seriously. If I were Jalal, I would not go to Hamida for comfort if she was  the only other human being left on earth.Shyamala Periamma.lashy wrote:Periyamma... after the idiocy that they've portrayed in the form of HB's spurning away of an injured son (clearly, his wounds are still showing) sparing not a prayer for him or asking him even how he is on his return (basic etiquette, at least??) ... thankfully, he turned away from HB and went to Ruqs 

Yes P'Amma... I got the point now king hee hee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-29, 23:24

lashy wrote:

Not forum predictions ashu... inside info given to an IFer from one of the CVs on sets..
Show ka satyanash then................

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 23:30

sandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:

Show ka satyanash then................

'RT and his brown hair (that btw, looks like something a Greek God would've possessed)...RT and his expressions...RT and his sharp features...RT and his sword skills...RT and his fair skin...RT and his urdu...RT and his re-slimmed down figure...RT and his...'
I just keep doing this when the tracks get abysmal Sandy  ROFL 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum