Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-01, 15:30

Aunty, I don't knw anything abt dis forum..I'm learning hpee ..i joined here only becoz of u.. long hug I don't knw how to delete a post here..so I gave up..Aunty i'l post my response later..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-01, 15:43

Wow Aunty  Thumbsup ...u gave a very diff perspective to Ruks doing yday....i did not think like that....a big hug to u .... long hug 

I felt like doing this Bang  Bang  to Salima wen she came up with Jodha aisi hi chahti...WHAT THE FALOODA  confused 

And yes....Santram is defo taking a revenge.....hehheheh.....Jodha is becoming bad to worse...for a change I mute her scenes now , even MA-AK is bearable but not Jodha...what has Paridhi come to  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 15:53

Munni, my sweet, I will defend him even when he is wrong, except when he cries at the drop of a hat! As for the women in this show, I agree with you 111%! Shyamala Auntymunnirony wrote:honestly i just want to say. im pissed off with each nd evry women in this show, except mainawati & dadisa. my support is with jalal, bcoz sumone should be there to defend him. so i will whtever he does is not wrong. Wink

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 15:55

You hit the edit button, erase the text, write Inadvertent double post removed, and Send. Voila! And my dear, I do know that you came  here only for me,  but don't fret. You will  not just survive but thrive! Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:Aunty, I don't knw anything abt dis forum..I'm learning hpee ..i joined here only becoz of u.. long hug I don't knw how to delete a post here..so I gave up..Aunty i'l post my response later..

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 16:11; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 15:57

Exactly, Sandhya my pet.A precise, lawyerly parsing of comparative guilt.Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:
munnirony wrote:
sandhya wrote:If Shivaani is forgiven for disgracing the sultanate, as she was misled by MA, then why is Ruqs too not forgiven for being misled by MA?

Anyone else wanted to  Bang  Salima Begum for cheerleading Jodha today even in this situation?
thts not mislead. srry but ruku always knew tht MA was always upto sumthing & she had always warned jalal as well. so now it cant be termed as misled. she was never so dumb who can be misled by maham. srry whts wrong is wrong. im not saying shivani is innocent but ruku's crime is bigger bcoz she was always aware of maham's intentions.
Shreya
Here she thought that Jo was wrong and believed Maham's words. That was being misled. Even Jo knew that MA is wrong, but she did allow herself to be misled by MA the day after the dhakka and went about accusing a SKLL. And in this case too, Jo was the prime guilty with her midnight adventures and lies.....all this without MA misleading. Why is that nobody blames her? I don't say Ruqs can be given a clean chit here. But her fault is not bigger than Jo's or Shivaani's. If Jo's fault is not even mentioned and Shivaani's forgiven, then by the same standards, Ruqaiya also can be forgiven.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 16:01

I am glad you agree with me, Pallavi my dear.

This is for  you, and for Sandhya and Ash as well - please bear with me, my dear girls!

There are some truths are better never told. Especially when the purpose to be served by this revelation is purely to assuage the confessor's sense of guilt.

Jalal  would never have found out on his own, and he would have been much better off for that. And the lifelong guilt of hiding it would have been Ruqaiya's prayaschit.

It is like what Rhett warns Scarlett as Melanie lies dying : "No touching confessions. Let her go in peace".

This  is  like a guilty spouse assuaging his/her own conscience and blabbing out all the details of an extramarital affair that would have remained a secret but for that self-serving  confession. The acute pain, the sense of betrayal  are terrible, and the damage to the relationship can never be set right after that.

It is not correct to say that it would have been like rubbing  a wound raw afresh if she had confessed it later. Right now, he is reeling under a double blow. Why does she have to deliver the second one?

Earlier, he tells Mahaam that EVEN Ruqaiya does not hate Jodha so much. Now that will be gone.He will NEVER feel the  same towards her again.

Plus, WHY does she have to tell him about it at all? There is absolutely no reason for it that I can think. Except the selfish one of , as you put it, be done with it and feel less guilty herself. I see not so much  courage in it,  as self-serving folly.

I loved it that Jalal does not betray her before Salima.

Shyamala Aunty

pollyanna

Wow Aunty  Thumbsup ...u gave a very diff perspective to Ruks doing yday....i did not think like that....a big hug to u .... long hug 

I felt like doing this Bang  Bang  to Salima wen she came up with Jodha aisi hi chahti...WHAT THE FALOODA  confused 

And yes....Santram is defo taking a revenge.....hehheheh.....Jodha is becoming bad to worse...for a change I mute her scenes now , even MA-AK is bearable but not Jodha...what has Paridhi come to  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 16:05

Aunty, superb one yet again Thumbsup

Although Ruqaiyya showed some guts in confessing to already enraged Jalal, I felt it was because of her wanting to ease her own conscience and not because of sudden realization of knowing right from wrong. That conscience too is for having caused Jalal immense pain

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 16:09

Thank you, my dear Sam. She should not have done it. Do see my response to Pallavi above as well, where I have amplified on this basic point. Shyamala AuntySam_0506 wrote:Aunty, superb one yet again Thumbsup

Although Ruqaiyya showed some guts in confessing to already enraged Jalal, I felt it was because of her wanting to ease her own conscience and not because of sudden realization of knowing right from wrong. That conscience too is for having caused Jalal immense pain

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-01, 16:16

Okkkkkk.....toh iss vishay par zaroori MASLAT yahaan DEK main ho rahi hai.....

Dhwani-E-Khaas  Clap

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 16:20

Thank you, my dear Neha.

Yes, I heard that Santram is not directing Paridhi's scenes, whence my joke that he was taking his revenge on her  by  writing such lousy lines for her and letting his assistant foist them on her!

As for Ruqaiya, in the Murti Kaand, she does something very nasty and direct, and does it actively. Here her role, though bad in that she does not, as the harem in charge,  immediately move to evict the fake khwaja sera, is more passive and indirect. Plus she believes that Jodha is guilty. Both these points  differentiate this case from that one.

But I agree with you that it was the damage to her relationship with Jalal because of the Murti Kaand which forced her to confess this time. Still, it was unnecessarily hurtful for him, reeling as he was already from the revelation of Mahaam's duplicity.

Do also see my response to Pallavi above.

Shyamala Aunty

nehaDear Aunty, great post ! I too am pissed off with Salima's logic, except BB's case when has Jodha stood by him and consoled him ? This begum of Jalal is suffering from HB-syndrome, sangat ka asar hai !  Wink
I agree some secrets are best kept hidden and especially in a marriage/friendship but I liked what Ruqaiya did, her conscience was troubling her the moment she came to know KS's truth. She has once seen the consequences of hiding things from Jalal in Murthi Kaand, he has quite distanced himself from her. Universe gave her a chance to redeem herself and she utilised it. Sometimes its better to face the music than keeping mum, because if Jalal came to know about her from Maham then it would have hurt him 100 times more than now.
And about Jodha, I mentioned in Lashy's post that its Pari and the writers/directors have contributed to degrade Jodha's character. There were no expressions of the conflict going on in Jodha's mind, it appeared as if Jodha hardly understood a single line of what Shaguni said. Jodha gets only one scene in an entire episode and Paridhi manages to let it down completely. She is not new to showing emotions but when there are superlative performances from Rajat and Ashwini, Paridhi's shortcomings are more evident. Santram is not even shooting for her scenes, I now think its Paridhi who is failing to give a good performance.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-01, 16:21

So here you are, you jokester! I was looking for you.As for the zaroori maslat, aur nahin to kya? Shyamala Aunty---Khushi--- wrote:Okkkkkk.....toh iss vishay par zaroori MASLAT yahaan DEK main ho rahi hai.....

Dhwani-E-Khaas  Clap

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-01, 16:31

lazee (This emoticon coz I'm having tea while typing on this MASLAT......)

I replied to you on IF & you are in DEK..... long hug 

My reply :

I beg to differ on this, Aunty...if Ruqu is to be redeemed, (& I believe that she will be soon) ,  this was the first step towards it. She confessed spontaneously on knowing MA's evil truth about the Sujamal fiasco, & realising the role she herself had played in it, albeit unintentionally.  Holding the truth back at this point would have taken her 2 steps backwards in this.

If, MA were to disclose her involvement later, n Jalal, came & questioned her about it, it would have put her on a no-redemption path for good. We saw how Jalal got the truth out from her in private in the Murti Kaand.
 If she would speak the truth at that point, she'd lose Jalal.
If she would lie at that point, she'd definitely lose Jalal.

sashashyam wrote:
So here you are, you jokester! I was looking for you.As for the zaroori maslat, aur nahin to kya? Shyamala Aunty---Khushi--- wrote:Okkkkkk.....toh iss vishay par zaroori MASLAT yahaan DEK main ho rahi hai.....

Dhwani-E-Khaas  Clap

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-01, 18:18

sashashyam wrote:
You hit the edit button, erase the text, write Inadvertent double post removed, and Send. Voila! And my dear, I do know that you came  here only for me,  but don't fret. You will  not just survive but thrive! Shyamala AuntyGreeshma014 wrote:Aunty, I don't knw anything abt dis forum..I'm learning hpee ..i joined here only becoz of u.. long hug I don't knw how to delete a post here..so I gave up..Aunty i'l post my response later..

long hug Thank u so much..my darling Aunty..polar bear hugss... long hug .

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakh on 2014-05-01, 19:18

Thanks for another post Aunty..

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-01, 19:31

Aunty brilliant analysis..Aunty, i understand ur pov abt Ruk scene..But i'm happy dat she accepted her mistake and said sorry..yes,jalal was heart broken becoz of dis double betrayel..and Ruk redeemed herself to some extend too..jalal's anger was justified..Jalal's push to Ruk shows hw much he hurt by her betrayel..Ruk didn't mind it at all...fell on his feet..i'm sure she wil not give long bhashan to jalal,hw he gave dhakka to her..,or blabber sumthing like stree ko gulam samjhi,bhandhi ki tarah vyavahar ki..dis tipe of bhashans suit only one mahan lady-Jodha begam..And paridhi's acting is pathetic..if the re takes issue abt her is true,i won't blame the director..sumtimes i think her acting is below average..Aunty ur santhram comment was a joke, I knw..but d difference in actors performance in scene which directed by him(ashwani,rajat ,lavina),and Jodha scenes r clearly visible..i think even lavina acts better dan her now a days..Aunty,is der any problem with analysing actors performance??if yes,i'l edit my comment....

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-01, 19:46

Waise one fact has become clear in this track and from the entire off-screen fiasco - Paridhi seriously needs to work on her skills!!!!!! And we need someone of Ashwini's caliber to stand shoulder to shoulder with RT!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-01, 20:53

Did Jalal tell her in English when he said, he can't live without her??? Why she has to get a dream, that he is incomplete without her and she realises that he needs her?  All women in Jalal's life are waste.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-01, 20:58

We unnecessarily wasted our time discussing on Ruq's guts about accepting her mistake, this woman is brainless, she expects her husband who us totally shattered by his Badiammis betrayal and being away from Jodha and she expects that, he will come to her and even okay games? Bang   And on top of it, she is all set to become a villain  Twisted Evil 

We knew that, cv's will make her negative, but suddenly overnight, she will behave like a lost case, I didn't expect. Bang 

sashashyam wrote:
Exactly, Sandhya my pet.A precise, lawyerly parsing of comparative guilt.Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:
munnirony wrote:
sandhya wrote:If Shivaani is forgiven for disgracing the sultanate, as she was misled by MA, then why is Ruqs too not forgiven for being misled by MA?

Anyone else wanted to  Bang  Salima Begum for cheerleading Jodha today even in this situation?
thts not mislead. srry but ruku always knew tht MA was always upto sumthing & she had always warned jalal as well. so now it cant be termed as misled. she was never so dumb who can be misled by maham. srry whts wrong is wrong. im not saying shivani is innocent but ruku's crime is bigger bcoz she was always aware of maham's intentions.
Shreya
Here she thought that Jo was wrong and believed Maham's words. That was being misled. Even Jo knew that MA is wrong, but she did allow herself to be misled by MA the day after the dhakka and went about accusing a SKLL. And in this case too, Jo was the prime guilty with her midnight adventures and lies.....all this without MA misleading. Why is that nobody blames her? I don't say Ruqs can be given a clean chit here. But her fault is not bigger than Jo's or Shivaani's. If Jo's fault is not even mentioned and Shivaani's forgiven, then by the same standards, Ruqaiya also can be forgiven.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 22:50

aashyagh wrote:Did Jalal tell her in English when he said, he can't live without her??? Why she has to get a dream, that he is incomplete without her and she realises that he needs her?  All women in Jalal's life are waste.

Ash, wen it comes to Jodha everything is selective. So even in the department of telepathic skills, she has selective ones only. 

All these days, her ears gone deaf and all of a sudden her ears are able to hear Jalal from miles away Clap

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-01, 23:09

sashashyam wrote:

I am glad you agree with me, Pallavi my dear.

This is for  you, and for Sandhya and Ash as well - please bear with me, my dear girls!

There are some truths are better never told. Especially when the purpose to be served by this revelation is purely to assuage the confessor's sense of guilt.

Jalal  would never have found out on his own, and he would have been much better off for that. And the lifelong guilt of hiding it would have been Ruqaiya's prayaschit.

It is like what Rhett warns Scarlett as Melanie lies dying : "No touching confessions. Let her go in peace".

This  is  like a guilty spouse assuaging his/her own conscience and blabbing out all the details of an extramarital affair that would have remained a secret but for that self-serving  confession. The acute pain, the sense of betrayal  are terrible, and the damage to the relationship can never be set right after that.

It is not correct to say that it would have been like rubbing  a wound raw afresh if she had confessed it later. Right now, he is reeling under a double blow. Why does she have to deliver the second one?

Earlier, he tells Mahaam that EVEN Ruqaiya does not hate Jodha so much. Now that will be gone.He will NEVER feel the  same towards her again.

Plus, WHY does she have to tell him about it at all? There is absolutely no reason for it that I can think. Except the selfish one of , as you put it, be done with it and feel less guilty herself. I see not so much  courage in it,  as self-serving folly.

I loved it that Jalal does not betray her before Salima.

Shyamala Aunty

Aunty
When I read your post on why Ruqaiya was wrong to assuage her guilt and hurt an already devastated  Jalal, Rhett Butler's words were the first to come to my mind. But Melanie was dying aunty. There could be nothing achieved by telling her that Scarlett never actually cared for her or Charles and it had been Ashley all the way. Scarlett had never been truthful to her. Scarlett was a girl for whom anything was okay. She was a survivor.

But Ruqaiya has always spoken the truth to Jalal as a habit, always accepted her faults to him since childhood, and she had a whole lifetime to live with him. And she knows that he hates lies. At that time, it was only natural for her to speak the truth. Both of them have never hesitated in sharing their worst secrets and she is still in denial mode as far as his having changed for Jodha is concerned. And truth, aunty, always have a way of resurfacing at the most unexpected moments. It is always better to own them and have a clear conscience. I liked Ruqaiya there.

I also liked it that he didn't betray her to Salima and also Ruqaiya's totally devastated expression when Jalal says 'Hum apne aap ko yateem mehsoos karte hain'.......

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 23:17

sandhya wrote:Aunty
When I read your post on why Ruqaiya was wrong to assuage her guilt and hurt an already devastated  Jalal, Rhett Butler's words were the first to come to my mind. But Melanie was dying aunty. There could be nothing achieved by telling her that Scarlett never actually cared for her or Charles and it had been Ashley all the way. Scarlett had never been truthful to her. Scarlett was a girl for whom anything was okay. She was a survivor.

But Ruqaiya has always spoken the truth to Jalal as a habit, always accepted her faults to him since childhood, and she had a whole lifetime to live with him. And she knows that he hates lies. At that time, it was only natural for her to speak the truth. Both of them have never hesitated in sharing their worst secrets and she is still in denial mode as far as his having changed for Jodha is concerned. And truth, aunty, always have a way of resurfacing at the most unexpected moments. It is always better to own them and have a clear conscience. I liked Ruqaiya there.

I also liked it that he didn't betray her to Salima and also Ruqaiya's totally devastated expression when Jalal says 'Hum apne aap ko yateem mehsoos karte hain'.......

@bold, tats wat PS is missing yaar. I feel Lavina is a much better actress than PS! Even though Lavina has less screen space than PS, she s able to convey the exact emotions as per the requirements of the scene. PS ka acting skills are just  Censored

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-02, 09:08

shyamala, i really liked the episode today, jalal in jodha's hojra was such a touching scene! i konda cried today..u maybe right SV has taken the revenge by editing jodha's scenes to make it look like special apprearance, i kinda miss them in same frame as long as its done convincingly! baaki josha ko kab devi maa ka chamatkaar hoga ye to devi maa hi jaane!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-02, 09:40

Gud morning.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-02, 10:20

mandygi wrote:shyamala, i really liked the episode today, jalal in jodha's hojra was such a touching scene! i konda cried today..u maybe right SV has taken the revenge by editing jodha's scenes to make it look like special apprearance, i kinda miss them in same frame as long as its done convincingly! baaki josha ko kab devi maa ka chamatkaar hoga ye to devi maa hi jaane!
Mandy
You really liked it!? I thought it was too much. Does she deserve all these sincere affections? The story is too one sided and such supposed-to-be touching scenes are only irritating.  Evil or Very Mad

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-02, 10:27

sandhya wrote:
mandygi wrote:shyamala, i really liked the episode today, jalal in jodha's hojra was such a touching scene! i konda cried today..u maybe right SV has taken the revenge by editing jodha's scenes to make it look like special apprearance, i kinda miss them in same frame as long as its done convincingly! baaki josha ko kab devi maa ka chamatkaar hoga ye to devi maa hi jaane!
Mandy
You really liked it!? I thought it was too much. Does she deserve all these sincere affections? The story is too one sided and such supposed-to-be touching scenes are only irritating.  Evil or Very Mad

Sandhya, Jodha doesn't deserve it, but we need to think from Jalal's POV, if we continue to dislike her, we will not enjoy the show.  hpee long hug 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:41

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum