Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by drveena on 2014-04-26, 19:32

simply superb... superb... superb... hpee   queen ...i crown you the Queen of writer's land...

drveena
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 44
Location : bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-26, 19:44

Sandhya,come on, jodha will come for Jalal only this time. The marriage track is annoying though.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-26, 20:37

Sandhya think of this as fitting punishment for Teapot - he gets Teakwood for son-in-law with full blasts on!!! He can no longer hide this daughter as a skeleton in his cupboard!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-26, 20:51

adianasr wrote:Sandhya think of this as fitting punishment for Teapot - he gets Teakwood for son-in-law with full blasts on!!! He can no longer hide this daughter as a skeleton in his cupboard!!!
Then I want Jalal to tell Ruqaiya or in self talk about it amd wanting to punish teapot and politically earning a good name and pulling Ms. Adiyal to Agra when she was fussing to come. 

But he won't.  This jelly will give his third big bhaadhan on mohabbat and what it can make even a shahenshah do. He will even declare a law than any insult and crime is valid in his Sultanat as long as it is done in the name of Mohabbat.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 20:57

Oh a wedding? Nooooo... jashan...sherbet...marwari version of pashmalle NOT again ROFL 
But then, what did we expect - a punishment for the two kids? Wink 
I don't think the Indian audience would swallow that well. He let his own begum who had an extra marital affair (which is a far worse crime) go scotfree

If he could excuse Shareef and BB for something as bad as attempted murder/defamation, Shivani/Tej are still innocents...so, I'm ok with it...

I only don't want him to do it thinking his doing so would please Jodha. I want him doing so, because he believes the two people were in love and chose the wrong path to go about with it...
Bharmal was and still remains the biggest culprit in this!  Shocked  Anyway, I'm not so angry with him after seeing how he was the ONLY one in this entire Sujamal fiasco to speak in support of the gem-of-a-jamaisa (whatever his reasons might be)  No

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 21:01

divyavm wrote:
lashy wrote:I had just composed myself after a swoonilicious episode.. and now I'm back to my state yesterday after reading your take ... more importantly sensing the same enthusiasm in it as there used to be a hundred episodes ago ...this has made me fall for the show again (it might change upon Jalal's reactions to HB's acidic tongue though)... 
Nevertheless, yesterday's episode had glimpses of what this show was all about (both Jodha and Jalal - has it not always been so that Jodha has always been more selfish towards Jalal than she is to anyone else and Jalal the most selfless towards Jodha than anyone else!)

This line has helped me understand Jodha more than ever before ... Thank you so much! I always expected her to be with Jalal as she is with everyone else ... But perhaps, that is not how it is supposed to be 


Thanks so much Divi  long hug but that is/was the pretext of my letter too.. she is most selfish towards Jalal and at her worst behaviour with Jalal because she is spoilt, he lets her get away with it, she feels most comfortable with him, she enjoys being so, he enjoys her being so etc etc (the reasons are endless)
She loves being the victim/the beloved and he loves the chase/the challenge she poses him! The worse she behaves, the more he seems to love her. That's what attracted him to her in the first place amidst a harem full of women who kept falling over him for his attention...the fact that she is SIMPLY NOT ATTRACTED to him whatsoever... even when she sees him as a good human only proves my point...
I am yet to see the want/the longing/the lust/the raging concern/ the possessiveness - all the beautiful grey shades of human traits that love brings along with it
As far as I've heard the namas portray HK as a possessive woman... I wonder why this Jodha is being shown so apathetic


Last edited by lashy on 2014-04-26, 21:17; edited 3 times in total

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-26, 21:03

Sandhya, shaant gadadhaari Bheem shaant!!! Let us see how they present Jalal now - see he wont do this without talking to Teapot since Shivani is ultimately his daughter and he wont breach that protocol - this is not something he has been shown doing - if Teapot refuses to budge then he will take matters into his hands - but do you see Teapot dissenting when his daughter has now locked horns with her husband, his son-in-law?!?!?! All Jalal will do is ask Teapot what he wants to do - and watch how Teapot wags his tail oops his snout!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-26, 21:19

Lashy, the girl whom he let go free was not his begum, but his khaneez.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-26, 21:34

Ash, woh toh aur badi baat hai - a concubine!!! A symbol of power and sexuality for men even in today's times!!! A direct link with Identity!!! This man truly believed that everyone deserves to find happiness and if it is within his ability to help them find it then he will!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-26, 21:37

Adiana, stick to the facts, please! Unless you meant all this ironically.To those who came in later, Jalal was going to cut off the woman's head and that of her paramour too, when Hamida stopped him saying that he could not execute a pregnant woman. Shyamala adianasr wrote:Ash, woh toh aur badi baat hai - a concubine!!! A symbol of power and sexuality for men even in today's times!!! A direct link with Identity!!! This man truly believed that everyone deserves to find happiness and if it is within his ability to help them find it then he will!!!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-26, 21:42

Oh well, I have not seen this epi so I have no idea about the facts. I went by what Ash said. And if he wanted to cut off her head - I will say Normal response - Insaan hai Good for him!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 21:45

sashashyam wrote:
Adiana, stick to the facts, please! Unless you meant all this ironically.To those who came in later, Jalal was going to cut off the woman's head and that of her paramour too, when Hamida stopped him saying that he could not execute a pregnant woman. Shyamala adianasr wrote:Ash, woh toh aur badi baat hai - a concubine!!! A symbol of power and sexuality for men even in today's times!!! A direct link with Identity!!! This man truly believed that everyone deserves to find happiness and if it is within his ability to help them find it then he will!!!!

True aunty, but even at that point HB had used the 'Mohabbat' word and his childlessness as reasoning in one sentence and that's it... it'd done the trick - the fact that she was pregnant wasn't really the one that'd stopped him - he knew it even when she was in chains when he entered the kal kotri to punish her!
And all this when Jodha Begum was no influence in his life yet...and all this when he was supposedly heartless/cruel etc... 

So, his decision now doesn't seem out of character to me..  Embarassed

@ Ash - if he was ok to forgive a concubine (not my personal opinion, but one of the times) whose life would have been more dispensable than a queen's/princess'... then all the more reason for him to conduct the Shivani Tej wedding grandly  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by knumnum on 2014-04-26, 22:28

Aunty, Its always so gud to read wat u write. 

As for the eppy, I am not sure wat to understand of Jodha. She is a ping pong ball, one moment looking all guilty and the other moment a bitter woman!

She oscillates between the 2 personalities and is confusing herself and also us.

I loved the fact Jalal is still doing the husbandly thing and protecting his wife's reputation. Also that he stopped being a love sick puppy. He asking her to take care of herself is another thing tat proves how far Jalal has come from his initial days of being a ruthless emperor.

I loved his anger, loving, longing, caring. RT has done full justice to all the emotions/ scenes. Yes, PS seriously lacking wen it comes to the important expressions of longing in love, missing the person u so dearly love and heartbreak on knowing that ur hubby accused u.

She just comes out as a person whom an emperor has done an injustice. She doesn't come out as a wife who is missing her hubby n who is also upset that her hubby has doubted her.

As for HB scene pre cap, I wish MA does wat u said in the post Clap And I ll be happy if he gives it back to her as well as he did to Jodha today. She so deserves it!!

knumnum
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 96
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by munnirony on 2014-04-26, 23:03

honestly, i dont find anything wrong if he forgives tej & shivani & gets them married, bcoz they r kids & whtever they did was out of fear. jelly or no jelly, even real jalal cant be so cruel to punish a 14-15 yr old girl & from day 1 he had shown big enough heart towards others. as long as he is not doing it to impress jodha begum its really ok. yes shivani had done a mistake, but if he can forgive his gud for nothing brother-in-laws bcoz of his sisters' happiness, then forgiving shivani is not a big deal. even real jalal had forgiven people like adham, abul mali, sharif. it always represented his big heart & its nothing to do with jelly.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by ngayou on 2014-04-27, 02:40

Wonderful post, Aunty. Was I glad to see this new (old) Jalal back however impermanently. It was really a pain to the eyes & our brains to see a crying Jalal too full of remorse for an MU not of his own making at all. Hope he stays at Agra & deals firmly with Hamida too. As for Jodha, let s see how she reacts now . Hope kuch toh positive reactions milega from her finally

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-27, 08:26

Lashy, more than the mohabbat word, being childless affected him, even though he knew about her being pregnant, when his mom told that, Quran doesn't allow you to kill a mother to be and you are childless because of no love affected him and not just word mohabbat.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 09:45


Lashykanna,

That was a different Jalal. Plus, the main issue there was not just that she had cheated on her lord and master, but that she was trying to pass off her child with her paramour as the Shahenshah's child. That was truly a gunaah-e-azeem against the Mughal sultanate, and would have called for the death penalty anywhere in the world in that age.

He lets her go ONLY because his mother will not let him execute a pregnant woman, stressing that this would bring down a baddua on him and he would remain childless. NOT because of any mohabbat, and good for him that his brains were then not addled by this mohabbat!

You are defeating your own argument, my pet,  which, I presume, is that Jalal was not heartless even then, when you say  that the combo of childlessness and mohabbat stopped him in his tracks.

Yes, he knew that she was expecting, and that did not bother him at all, till  Hamida linked it with his childlessness. THAT stopped him in his tracks.

But this was only because he wants so desperately to become a father (at 22? How early did he start trying that he is so desperate at 22?). Not because of any subliminal penchant in him towards mohabbat.

So he banishes them, but  adds that if by sundown on that day, they were found within the boundaries of the sultanate, they would be executed, Ammijaan or not. I suppose they then apparated out of the sultanate, as nothing further was heard of them.

But the idea that he would not have a child until he knew mohabbat - a most ridiculous statement in India even today, where 80% of the marriages are still arranged and there is a kid within a year in very many cases! - troubles him, and Ruqaiya too. That was of course  Smiley's Ruqaiya, and that was her last scene, alas!

I think the whole idea of Jalal celebrating Shivani's wedding in grand style is ridiculous. If at all they are to be forgiven and, as the old expression goes, Teakwood is to make an honest woman out of Pudding face, it would be for Bharmal to do it, in Amer, as per tradition, not for Jalal in Agra.

This will all be  part of the same meltdown process for Jalal that is making Sandhya a candidate for apoplexy. As for me, I might have tried hard  to see both sides in this post, but I am not about to go along  if this escalating Jodha worship is to be resumed after a blink and you will miss it interregnum on Friday.

A grand Shivani  wedding would, make no mistake, be only one more archana pushpa offered by Jalal at the shrine of Jodha Devi. Would he have done the same if Shivani had been Rukhsar Begum's sister? NO! That answers it all. It will be  no great  access of humanitarianism, or the upsurge of an already present humanitarianism,  it will be  merely that he wants  to get brownie points with Jodha. It will be too much!

It is not like Darcy getting Lydia married to Wickham; there, though his main reason is to prevent Elizabeth from being so wretchedly unhappy, he argues later that it was because he had been so silent on Wickham's sordid history that he had enabled him to put up a perfect facade and thus entrap Lydia (though of course it was the other way around), so it was at least partly a failing of his that he wanted to rectify.

Here, that argument does not apply at all. And would Jalal advocate such an efflux of daya and karuna in each such case of a runaway daughter? His awaam would be up in arms, both the fathers and the mothers! It is beyond ridiculous.

If Jalal now does not  hold fast to whatever little bit of a spine he seems to have regained,  but becomes a shameless recidivist, the time would have come for me to wash my hands of this show. As it is, I  waste huge amounts of time on this one character, who now might go back  to having sphagetti for a spinel

Then, for one thing, I would no longer have to look at this vapid, puffy faced Jodha Begum and her nakhre. She looked frightful at the end on Friday, and almost botched up that whole scene with her substandard performance.

 And worse, to watch Jalal  hanging around in the sidelines at Shivani's wedding - just as he was doing when the wedding was  proposed and promoted  by Jodha without so much as a by your leave to him - while this female queens it in the centre, with Hamida and  Salima as the hallelujah chorus. Ugh..

You are, I can see, determined to wait it out  for the amar prem. I think I will go back to the movie, the only one I can remember that I watched in a theatre twice within a week, once in Pune and then again in New Delhi.

Shyamala Periamma
lashyTrue aunty, but even at that point HB had used the 'Mohabbat' word and his childlessness as reasoning in one sentence and that's it... it'd done the trick - the fact that she was pregnant wasn't really the one that'd stopped him - he knew it even when she was in chains when he entered the kal kotri to punish her!
And all this when Jodha Begum was no influence in his life yet...and all this when he was supposedly heartless/cruel etc... 

So, his decision now doesn't seem out of character to me..  Embarassed

@ Ash - if he was ok to forgive a concubine (not my personal opinion, but one of the times) whose life would have been more dispensable than a queen's/princess'... then all the more reason for him to conduct the Shivani Tej wedding grandly  hppy
sashashyam wrote:
Adiana, stick to the facts, please! Unless you meant all this ironically.To those who came in later, Jalal was going to cut off the woman's head and that of her paramour too, when Hamida stopped him saying that he could not execute a pregnant woman. Shyamala adianasr wrote:Ash, woh toh aur badi baat hai - a concubine!!! A symbol of power and sexuality for men even in today's times!!! A direct link with Identity!!! This man truly believed that everyone deserves to find happiness and if it is within his ability to help them find it then he will!!!!


Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 10:02; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-27, 09:54

i cannot believe what some jodha bhajan mandali is saying about our jalal that jalal amerians ke aihsaan tale daba hua hai..kiss hisaab se? ulta amerians uske remo karam pe hain..!!!!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 10:04

My dear Gayatri,I would wish all that too, but kya karein, lakshan kuch achche nazar nahin aate! Do see my response to Lashy above.Shyamala Auntyngayou wrote:Wonderful post, Aunty. Was I glad to see this new (old) Jalal back however impermanently. It was really a pain to the eyes & our brains to see a crying Jalal too full of remorse for an MU not of his own making at all. Hope he stays at Agra & deals firmly with Hamida too. As for Jodha, let s see how she reacts now . Hope kuch toh positive reactions milega from her finally

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 10:06

My dearest Mandy,Why do you fret about folks who are strangers to both logic and arithmetic? Main kya karoon aapke saath? Kuch bhi samajhaoon, aap to samajhti hi nahin, aur aise logon par apna bahumoolya samay vyarth karti rehti hain!Shyamalamandyg wrote:i cannot believe what some jodha bhajan mandali is saying about our jalal that jalal amerians ke aihsaan tale daba hua hai..kiss hisaab se? ulta amerians uske remo karam pe hain..!!!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-04-27, 10:48

Hi Aunty & All,

Jalal is truly a Baazigar....in every sense of the word... Thumbsup 

.n a la actual film, he will do the flinging to death from top too.... hppy .....but here, it will be Adham, instead of Shilpa Shetty..... Clap 

But in the film he dies, & here, he shall reign supreme, & go on to become Akbar, The Great.

For the time till this silliest of silly MU gets sorted, I will not be trying to analyse much....it's not good for my grey matter  hpee ....

To tell you the truth, I wish the story moves ahead now, after the "oohs" & "aahs" are done with....I hope I don't lose my patience before that..... confused  

(Sorry Aunty, but I needed to vent)

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 28
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-27, 10:56

i agree shyamala, they are indeed weak in arithmatic..lol..they don't know how our jalal is putting up with ameris ki bigari hui jodha who is saying touch me not to her own husband..what kind of ameri production is this????
sashashyam wrote:
My dearest Mandy,Why do you fret about folks who are strangers to both logic and arithmetic? Main kya karoon aapke saath? Kuch bhi samajhaoon, aap to samajhti hi nahin, aur aise logon par apna bahumoolya samay vyarth karti rehti hain!Shyamalamandyg wrote:i cannot believe what some jodha bhajan mandali is saying about our jalal that jalal amerians ke aihsaan tale daba hua hai..kiss hisaab se? ulta amerians uske remo karam pe hain..!!!!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-27, 11:03

shyamala, what do you have to say about SV the director of JA quitting?

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 12:47


I don't know much about him, Mandy dear, because I do not read any of the TV news  sites. I did hear that he was thought to be difficult and autocratic.  But that does not matter if the end product is good, and that depends more on the writers (and of course Ekta, who must be using Hermione's Time Turner very liberally!).

So now if he is leaving, what that does to the show will depend on the new entrant. But my bet is that the change  will not have much of a impact. Let me explain why I feel so.

One can hardly hope that this sustained  glorification of Jodha will be reduced, for that seems be the core principle of the show that will not change come what may. Santram Verma was not able to curb that, even if he had wanted to – the show  has hardly been Jalal-centric even under him - and I do not suppose his replacement will even think of trying!

So we are in for more and more of the same, I fear.

But what intrigues me is why he is quitting, that too when his baby is getting along swimmingly. Do you have any idea of why?

Shyamala



mandygshyamala, what do you have to say about SV the director of JA quitting?


Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 12:49; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-27, 12:48

lashy wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Adiana, stick to the facts, please! Unless you meant all this ironically.To those who came in later, Jalal was going to cut off the woman's head and that of her paramour too, when Hamida stopped him saying that he could not execute a pregnant woman. Shyamala adianasr wrote:Ash, woh toh aur badi baat hai - a concubine!!! A symbol of power and sexuality for men even in today's times!!! A direct link with Identity!!! This man truly believed that everyone deserves to find happiness and if it is within his ability to help them find it then he will!!!!

True aunty, but even at that point HB had used the 'Mohabbat' word and his childlessness as reasoning in one sentence and that's it... it'd done the trick - the fact that she was pregnant wasn't really the one that'd stopped him - he knew it even when she was in chains when he entered the kal kotri to punish her!
And all this when Jodha Begum was no influence in his life yet...and all this when he was supposedly heartless/cruel etc... 

So, his decision now doesn't seem out of character to me..  Embarassed

@ Ash - if he was ok to forgive a concubine (not my personal opinion, but one of the times) whose life would have been more dispensable than a queen's/princess'... then all the more reason for him to conduct the Shivani Tej wedding grandly  hppy
Lashy
Forgiving the runaway duo is okay..............he has forgiven worse fellows.

But why doesn't just hand them over to Bharmal. It is not his responsibility to conduct the wedding of all his saalis. Does he run Jalal Matrimonials and Shaadi Mubarak?

In Sukanya's wedding, he had a political reason. He brought one more Rajwanshi state under him. The rat king agreed to be his vassal. Even if he did give the fort away, he gave it with a message that he had the power to take it back the moment he wants it and anyway when their empire comes under him, so does the fort and even the rat king can't dare to refuse his entry into the fort if he so pleasesto.

But here it is altogether different................ Evil or Very Mad . If he does it with the intention of bringing Jodha to Agra or to uphold the sanctity of mohabbat, thereby sending a message across the state that anyone can be hurt in the name of mohabbat, it doesn't look good, na? Their elopement was not wrong, but not at the nick of time, making the Emperor and his brother wait at the altar.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:47


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum