Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-02, 10:32

aashyagh wrote:
sandhya wrote:
mandygi wrote:shyamala, i really liked the episode today, jalal in jodha's hojra was such a touching scene! i konda cried today..u maybe right SV has taken the revenge by editing jodha's scenes to make it look like special apprearance, i kinda miss them in same frame as long as its done convincingly! baaki josha ko kab devi maa ka chamatkaar hoga ye to devi maa hi jaane!
Mandy
You really liked it!? I thought it was too much. Does she deserve all these sincere affections? The story is too one sided and such supposed-to-be touching scenes are only irritating.  Evil or Very Mad

Sandhya, Jodha doesn't deserve it, but we need to think from Jalal's POV, if we continue to dislike her, we will not enjoy the show.   hpee long hug 
Never mind.  Even if I dislike the show I can enjoy watching Rajat/jalal. But I simply cannot like Jodha especially in this track. Untill the character comes down from its 7th heaven she will continue to irk me. But like Ruqaiya my love for Jalal is more than my dislike for jo.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-02, 11:10

sandhya, i think like ash said we should start enjoying jodha akbar for our jalal otherwise we will not like the show..i many times tried to quit out of frustration but could not do it because of our dear rajat/jalal..he is too good to be ignored..i have yet to see such an actor..how i wish there was an unmarried lead actress who is not worried about what her pati will think while giving close scenes..and that is what is missing in the show..passion..touch me not and rukha sukha love is getting on my nerves and all due to paridhi!!!!
sandhya wrote:
aashyagh wrote:
sandhya wrote:
mandygi wrote:shyamala, i really liked the episode today, jalal in jodha's hojra was such a touching scene! i konda cried today..u maybe right SV has taken the revenge by editing jodha's scenes to make it look like special apprearance, i kinda miss them in same frame as long as its done convincingly! baaki josha ko kab devi maa ka chamatkaar hoga ye to devi maa hi jaane!
Mandy
You really liked it!? I thought it was too much. Does she deserve all these sincere affections? The story is too one sided and such supposed-to-be touching scenes are only irritating.  Evil or Very Mad

Sandhya, Jodha doesn't deserve it, but we need to think from Jalal's POV, if we continue to dislike her, we will not enjoy the show.   hpee long hug 
Never mind.  Even if I dislike the show I can enjoy watching Rajat/jalal. But I simply cannot like Jodha especially in this track. Untill the character comes down from its 7th heaven she will continue to irk me. But like Ruqaiya my love for Jalal is more than my dislike for jo.

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-02, 11:57

aashyagh wrote:Did Jalal tell her in English when he said, he can't live without her??? Why she has to get a dream, that he is incomplete without her and she realises that he needs her?  All women in Jalal's life are waste.
In all this also, Jodha thought, "Shehanshaah was incomplete without her", what about herself, is she feeling complete without her husband Emperor???? Bang 

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-02, 12:12

mandygi wrote:sandhya, i think like ash said we should start enjoying jodha akbar for our jalal otherwise we will not like the show..i many times tried to quit out of frustration but could not do it because of our dear rajat/jalal..he is too good to be ignored..i have yet to see such an actor..how i wish there was an unmarried lead actress who is not worried about what her pati will think while giving close scenes..and that is what is missing in the show..passion..touch me not and rukha sukha love is getting on my nerves and all due to paridhi!!!!
sandhya wrote:
aashyagh wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Mandy

No Mandy
It is not the passion or chemistry which is at fault. But the very characterisation of Jodha, who talks big, never owns to her mistakes and is yet worshipped by all as paak saaf nek dil devi. She is sketched as some superior angel from heaven who has every right to prick others and commit errors but no one can find fault with her even when she is wrong.

She has some basic very good qualities...........she is good, never plots against others, is straightforward, compassionate to those beneath her, cares for those around her................but she is excessively praised for her existent and non-existent hunars. If at all she is blasted, it is due to some misunderstanding for which everyone weeps buckets later and Jalal grovels, while her real shortcomings are never condemned.

While Jalal never gets his due appreciation for all his goodness, fairness and understanding. While people were gaga over Jo forgiving BB, nobody appreciated when Jalal forgave Bharmal.

This story is too one sided, twisted to satisfy the protesters................it is worth seeing only for the sake of the fantastic actor who plays Jalal.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-02, 13:38

KYA AAPNE INHE KAHIN DEKHA HAI??

Humour main bohot adhik hunarmand, bohot hi articulate, young at heart & even younger in looks, atyadhik good-looking, striking personality, IF ki JBM ki chaheti, Shyamalaji B Cowsik, kal sham ko 5 baje aakhri baar yahaan DEK main Jodha Rani ke Guroor ki vishay main zaroori MASLAT karte hue   Frnds chattingFrnds chatting dikhai di thi. Tab se ve LAAPATA hain.  Aapki AAWAAM ko aapki zaroorat hai aur aap se guzarish hai ki aap jahan KAHIN bhi ho, foran apni sultanate ko sambhaalne laut aayein.
 Rolling Eyes  Miss You   Heart

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-02, 13:49

---Khushi--- wrote:KYA AAPNE INHE KAHIN DEKHA HAI??

Humour main bohot adhik hunarmand, bohot hi articulate, young at heart & even younger in looks, atyadhik good-looking, striking personality, IF ki JBM ki chaheti, Shyamalaji B Cowsik, kal sham ko 5 baje aakhri baar yahaan DEK main Jodha Rani ke Guroor ki vishay main zaroori MASLAT karte hue   Frnds chattingFrnds chatting dikhai di thi. Tab se ve LAAPATA hain.  Aapki AAWAAM ko aapki zaroorat hai aur aap se guzarish hai ki aap jahan KAHIN bhi ho, foran apni sultanate ko sambhaalne laut aayein.
24 ghante bhi nahin hue anur lapatha hone ka aelaan?  hppy 
Khushi....tum bhi na........ nty 
Btw, does your JBM mean Jalal Bhajan Mandali?
Vaise Dwani-e-khaas mein Roltu Poodle Badshah aur Bhagodi Bhaagin Begum ke bare mein baathein karte karte boring ho gayi hai.  Evil or Very Mad

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-02, 14:20

mishti wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Did Jalal tell her in English when he said, he can't live without her??? Why she has to get a dream, that he is incomplete without her and she realises that he needs her?  All women in Jalal's life are waste.
In all this also, Jodha thought, "Shehanshaah was incomplete without her", what about herself, is she feeling complete without her husband Emperor???? Bang 

We cannot too much from the "Devi". First let her understand him. We know, she will never love Jalal like he does.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-02, 15:10

party4 He he he he....poori kaaynaath main, keval ek hi JBM.....aur woh Jodha Rani ke bhajano ke liye prachlit hai  Clap shhh 
JBM ke navratnon main se koi yahaan DEK main toh nahin hai na?  Scared  afro  Twisted Evil 

KYA AAPNE INHE KAHIN DEKHA HAI??

---Khushi--- wrote:

24 ghante bhi nahin hue anur lapatha hone ka aelaan?  hppy 
Khushi....tum bhi na........ nty 
Btw, does your JBM mean Jalal Bhajan Mandali?
Vaise Dwani-e-khaas mein Roltu Poodle Badshah aur Bhagodi Bhaagin Begum ke bare mein baathein karte karte boring ho gayi hai.  Evil or Very Mad

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 15:28

I don't know, Khushi. I can see your point, and I never have any problems with agreeing with something different that can convince me. But this is  too close to call, and as for now, she has already lost him.  She might get him back in part later, but for now, he has put her too beyond the pale. Plus she seems to be so stupid that she has no idea of that, and is actually sitting around with eats, wine and chausar, expecting him to turn up! I think the woman has some sort of comprehension deficit syndrome. They are doing a thorough hatchet job on her, and if she is going to replace Mahaam as the Villain numero uno, she is going to come in a very distant second. Both in characterisation and acting, by the way. Mahaam was amazing last night in her soliloquies camouflaged as  a conversation with Resham. What an amazing ability to simply forget what she wants to forget, like Ruqaiya's miscarriage and all those that went before that!Shyamala Aunty---Khushi--- wrote:lazee (This emoticon coz I'm having tea while typing on this MASLAT......)

I replied to you on IF & you are in DEK..... long hug 

My reply :

I beg to differ on this, Aunty...if Ruqu is to be redeemed, (& I believe that she will be soon) ,  this was the first step towards it. She confessed spontaneously on knowing MA's evil truth about the Sujamal fiasco, & realising the role she herself had played in it, albeit unintentionally.  Holding the truth back at this point would have taken her 2 steps backwards in this.

If, MA were to disclose her involvement later, n Jalal, came & questioned her about it, it would have put her on a no-redemption path for good. We saw how Jalal got the truth out from her in private in the Murti Kaand.
 If she would speak the truth at that point, she'd lose Jalal.
If she would lie at that point, she'd definitely lose Jalal.

sashashyam wrote:
So here you are, you jokester! I was looking for you.As for the zaroori maslat, aur nahin to kya? Shyamala Aunty---Khushi--- wrote:Okkkkkk.....toh iss vishay par zaroori MASLAT yahaan DEK main ho rahi hai.....

Dhwani-E-Khaas  Clap

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 15:32

My dear Khushi,

You wicked child, now I am to report to you every 2 hours, is it? Shoo!!

As for your Missing Notice, it is far too flattering, and but for your  naming me, no one would have recognised it, but never mind, there  is no such thing as too much flattery!

Well, here I am, and just to stop you for raising more alarums, I shall put up a mini take on last night's episode, for which I am hard put to find a name.

Shyamala Aunty

---Khushi---KYA AAPNE INHE KAHIN DEKHA HAI??

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-02, 15:40

Kiss  Party2  Thumbsup 
My dear Khushi,

As for your Missing Notice, it is far too flattering, and but for your  naming me, no one would have recognised it, but never mind, there  is no such thing as too much flattery!

Well, here I am, and just to stop you for raising more alarums, I shall put up a mini take on last night's episode, for which I am hard put to find a name.

Shyamala Aunty

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 17:19

As things turned out , you imp, it became a midi. So I have put it up as a separate post, suitably titled Depression unbounded, ie both for Jalal and us! Shyamala Aunty---Khushi--- wrote:

Kiss  Party2  Thumbsup 
My dear Khushi,

Shyamala Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-02, 18:41

sashashyam wrote:
As things turned out , you imp, it became a midi. So I have put it up as a separate post, suitably titled Depression unbounded, ie both for Jalal and us! Shyamala Aunty---Khushi--- wrote:

Kiss  Party2  Thumbsup 
My dear Khushi,

Shyamala Aunty

Aww Shyamala and Khushi .. both of you are awesome .. love you Shaymala and am loving all the girls here .. your wonderful fans .. you added so much more colour and fun  and meaning into this forum Shaymala .. big hugs ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 21:44

My dear Sumana. I always loved being here, right from the beginning, I think it was in good part because of you and your green roses! But now of course it is more fun with my chipmunk gang having come over. They are always a delightful bunch, bless their hearts! Shyamala--sumana13-- wrote:
sashashyam wrote:

Kiss  Party2  Thumbsup 

Aww Shyamala and Khushi .. both of you are awesome .. love you Shaymala and am loving all the girls here .. your wonderful fans .. you added so much more colour and fun  and meaning into this forum Shaymala .. big hugs ..

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 22:00

Sandhya and Krishi,
Talking of the limitations, actingwise, of Jodha, did you see her face during the oil massage by Shehznaaz, both right at the end and in between before Shehnaaz begins? it was very odd. For one thing,  she looked much older than she looks normally, plus she seemed to be struggling to get some emotion thru that she could not manage to put across.

The last closing line was absolutely flat. There was no gentle pleasure in the memory, no reminiscent coquetry, nothing.

She is getting worse by the episode, my  dears. And so are her lines. I think Santram is getting his own back for all the adverse publicity he has had. After all, he has been with Ekta, I am told, right from the days of  her early KSBKBT and other blockbuster 8 year serials, and  Paridhi cannot complain repeatedly about him.  Especially now that he does not direct her solo scenes. They, incidentally, are the worst of all!
Sandhya, you are right about Melanie being dying making  a difference. It does.
But right now, Jodha Begum has occupied Jalal's whole zehen and left no room for anyone else. I was greatly amused and not a little irritated, to see Hamida opening her eyes wide in contented assent when Jalal was going on about his newly awakened dil and his mohabbat having been taken away from him. It was like one of those blinking cartoon characters.
This monomania of Jalal's gets my goat because it is so helplessly and slavishly one-sided. And all this blabbering of mohabbat in that age, when royal wives were basically political  coinage, seems ridiculous, but of course a perm kahani is mandated, so there is no escaping it, I expect!
Shyamala Aunty
knumnum
sandhya wrote:Aunty
When I read your post on why Ruqaiya was wrong to assuage her guilt and hurt an already devastated  Jalal, Rhett Butler's words were the first to come to my mind. But Melanie was dying aunty. There could be nothing achieved by telling her that Scarlett never actually cared for her or Charles and it had been Ashley all the way. Scarlett had never been truthful to her. Scarlett was a girl for whom anything was okay. She was a survivor.

But Ruqaiya has always spoken the truth to Jalal as a habit, always accepted her faults to him since childhood, and she had a whole lifetime to live with him. And she knows that he hates lies. At that time, it was only natural for her to speak the truth. Both of them have never hesitated in sharing their worst secrets and she is still in denial mode as far as his having changed for Jodha is concerned. And truth, aunty, always have a way of resurfacing at the most unexpected moments. It is always better to own them and have a clear conscience. I liked Ruqaiya there.

I also liked it that he didn't betray her to Salima and also Ruqaiya's totally devastated expression when Jalal says 'Hum apne aap ko yateem mehsoos karte hain'.......

@bold, tats wat PS is missing yaar. I feel Lavina is a much better actress than PS! Even though Lavina has less screen space than PS, she s able to convey the exact emotions as per the requirements of the scene. PS ka acting skills are just  Censored

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum