Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 12:51

Do see my response  to Lashy earlier on this thread, Sandhya. It will gladden your heart.As for the elopement, they should have done it from Amer.Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Adiana, stick to the facts, please! Unless you meant all this ironically.To those who came in later, Jalal was going to cut off the woman's head and that of her paramour too, when Hamida stopped him saying that he could not execute a pregnant woman. Shyamala adianasr wrote:Ash, woh toh aur badi baat hai - a concubine!!! A symbol of power and sexuality for men even in today's times!!! A direct link with Identity!!! This man truly believed that everyone deserves to find happiness and if it is within his ability to help them find it then he will!!!!

True aunty, but even at that point HB had used the 'Mohabbat' word and his childlessness as reasoning in one sentence and that's it... it'd done the trick - the fact that she was pregnant wasn't really the one that'd stopped him - he knew it even when she was in chains when he entered the kal kotri to punish her!
And all this when Jodha Begum was no influence in his life yet...and all this when he was supposedly heartless/cruel etc... 

So, his decision now doesn't seem out of character to me..  Embarassed

@ Ash - if he was ok to forgive a concubine (not my personal opinion, but one of the times) whose life would have been more dispensable than a queen's/princess'... then all the more reason for him to conduct the Shivani Tej wedding grandly  hppy
Lashy
Forgiving the runaway duo is okay..............he has forgiven worse fellows.

But why doesn't just hand them over to Bharmal. It is not his responsibility to conduct the wedding of all his saalis. Does he run Jalal Matrimonials and Shaadi Mubarak?

In Sukanya's wedding, he had a political reason. He brought one more Rajwanshi state under him. The rat king agreed to be his vassal. Even if he did give the fort away, he gave it with a message that he had the power to take it back the moment he wants it and anyway when their empire comes under him, so does the fort and even the rat king can't dare to refuse his entry into the fort if he so pleasesto.

But here it is altogether different................ Evil or Very Mad . If he does it with the intention of bringing Jodha to Agra or to uphold the sanctity of mohabbat, thereby sending a message across the state that anyone can be hurt in the name of mohabbat, it doesn't look good, na? Their elopement was not wrong, but not at the nick of time, making the Emperor and his brother wait at the altar.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 12:58

Thank you, my dear Krishi, and I am glad you liked this one.  I  agree with you in toto about Jodha; she was neither easy on the eyes nor on the mind. A depressing washout, in effect. As for my wild hopes re: Mahaam dealing with  Hamida, why, those are fated to be mere pipe dreams, my dear! Shyamala Auntyknumnum wrote:Aunty, Its always so gud to read wat u write. 

As for the eppy, I am not sure wat to understand of Jodha. She is a ping pong ball, one moment looking all guilty and the other moment a bitter woman!

She oscillates between the 2 personalities and is confusing herself and also us.

I loved the fact Jalal is still doing the husbandly thing and protecting his wife's reputation. Also that he stopped being a love sick puppy. He asking her to take care of herself is another thing tat proves how far Jalal has come from his initial days of being a ruthless emperor.

I loved his anger, loving, longing, caring. RT has done full justice to all the emotions/ scenes. Yes, PS seriously lacking wen it comes to the important expressions of longing in love, missing the person u so dearly love and heartbreak on knowing that ur hubby accused u.

She just comes out as a person whom an emperor has done an injustice. She doesn't come out as a wife who is missing her hubby n who is also upset that her hubby has doubted her.

As for HB scene pre cap, I wish MA does wat u said in the post Clap And I ll be happy if he gives it back to her as well as he did to Jodha today. She so deserves it!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-27, 13:45

check ur pm shyamala from IF and let me know what u thimk!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-27, 14:46

Ju hukum, mere aaka! Have done it already! Shyamalamandyg wrote:check ur pm shyamala from IF and let me know what u thimk!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by lashy on 2014-04-27, 14:56

sandhya wrote:
lashy wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
Adiana, stick to the facts, please! Unless you meant all this ironically.To those who came in later, Jalal was going to cut off the woman's head and that of her paramour too, when Hamida stopped him saying that he could not execute a pregnant woman. Shyamala adianasr wrote:Ash, woh toh aur badi baat hai - a concubine!!! A symbol of power and sexuality for men even in today's times!!! A direct link with Identity!!! This man truly believed that everyone deserves to find happiness and if it is within his ability to help them find it then he will!!!!

True aunty, but even at that point HB had used the 'Mohabbat' word and his childlessness as reasoning in one sentence and that's it... it'd done the trick - the fact that she was pregnant wasn't really the one that'd stopped him - he knew it even when she was in chains when he entered the kal kotri to punish her!
And all this when Jodha Begum was no influence in his life yet...and all this when he was supposedly heartless/cruel etc... 

So, his decision now doesn't seem out of character to me..  Embarassed

@ Ash - if he was ok to forgive a concubine (not my personal opinion, but one of the times) whose life would have been more dispensable than a queen's/princess'... then all the more reason for him to conduct the Shivani Tej wedding grandly  hppy
Lashy
Forgiving the runaway duo is okay..............he has forgiven worse fellows.

But why doesn't just hand them over to Bharmal. It is not his responsibility to conduct the wedding of all his saalis. Does he run Jalal Matrimonials and Shaadi Mubarak?

In Sukanya's wedding, he had a political reason. He brought one more Rajwanshi state under him. The rat king agreed to be his vassal. Even if he did give the fort away, he gave it with a message that he had the power to take it back the moment he wants it and anyway when their empire comes under him, so does the fort and even the rat king can't dare to refuse his entry into the fort if he so pleasesto.

But here it is altogether different................ Evil or Very Mad . If he does it with the intention of bringing Jodha to Agra or to uphold the sanctity of mohabbat, thereby sending a message across the state that anyone can be hurt in the name of mohabbat, it doesn't look good, na? Their elopement was not wrong, but not at the nick of time, making the Emperor and his brother wait at the altar.

I agree Sandy.. I said the same thing.. I don't want him to do this to please Jo.. in fact, I want him to do it of his own accord..

and Aunty, you're searching for loads of Mughalian/Rajvanshi protocols in an Ekta serial.. there have always been loopholes and there will be to come to Shocked  
this Shivani wedding still makes more sense than the fake pregnancy and Benazir tracks  Bang

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 315
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-27, 16:53

Nice post Aunty.. Sorry I had not checked my pms and didn't realize theres a post I had missed..


I really hope..Jallu marries Shehnaz.. and she is pari in disguise notty

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by Alakh on 2014-04-27, 17:35

Shraddha di..  you're using '  way too much :P

Alakh
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by munnirony on 2014-04-27, 18:44

well i dont think he will get shivani & tej married to bring jodha back. he will do it bcoz he will genuinely feel tht tej-shivani's love is true. whtever gud he had done till now whether its banning child marriage or banning slavery he did it for people's gud not to please jodha. & dont forget he has a spl. soft corner for kids, in a way shivani is a kid.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-04-27, 20:42

After lots of thinking I have reached the conclusion that the reason why Jodha is reacting like this is that SHE IS SCARED. Ever since the day she has reached Agra she has faced lots of PROBLEMS and she had to face them all alone. As far she is concerned Jalal was doing good things to her coz he wanted to be in Rajput's good books. He wanted to avoid fight as far as possible. He himself had said this to Ruqs. 


After every problem when Jalal has apologized beginning from the Ruq's miscarriage they went to square one after some time. I am not saying that Jodha is not at fault but her every move , every word is affected by this. She  expects to be humiliated every second.its a psychological problem. 

Trust in a relationship is  a VERY important thing.That is lacking in their relationship

If Jodha had trusted Jalal she would have informed him and asked his permission before meeting her brother.If Jalal had  trusted Jodha  he would have asked Jodha when he found about the truth. 


So Love is there but there is no trust which is a MUST.

I want Jodha to  tell her mom that she is scared that she will get hurt again. Then she hated Jalal so it never mattered but now she loves him thats why she is scared.

This is my opinion. May be I am wrong. Everyone has different views

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 20
Join date : 2013-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 21:10

Shyamala, Sandhya, lashy - as of now the immediate event in the offing is MA's banishment - and Jodha's return and Jodha wont return alone - all the Ameris will come to leave her - and I feel that Pudding face and Teakwood may be found just then - and as I mentioned I do think Jalal will hand over the matter to Teapot - and may even say that since MH has already forgiven her he is no longer holding a grudge - and finding her is necessary for the Empire since that would also send out a statement that no one escapes justice - and once this is done its Teapot's call to get the runaways married - aur shaadi Agra mei sirf iss liye hogi since all the Ameris would be there and one does not like delays in getting runaways married - and no Sandhya, Teakwood wont be making any carving at Sikri!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-27, 21:15

adi, the last thing i want to see is that taekwood and pudding face, they r just so boring!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 21:16

adianasr wrote:Shyamala, Sandhya, lashy - as of now the immediate event in the offing is MA's banishment - and Jodha's return and Jodha wont return alone - all the Ameris will come to leave her - and I feel that Pudding face and Teakwood may be found just then - and as I mentioned I do think Jalal will hand over the matter to Teapot - and may even say that since MH has already forgiven her he is no longer holding a grudge - and finding her is necessary for the Empire since that would also send out a statement that no one escapes justice - and once this is done its Teapot's call to get the runaways married - aur shaadi Agra mei sirf iss liye hogi since all the Ameris would be there and one does not like delays in getting runaways married - and no Sandhya, Teakwood wont be making any carving at Sikri!!!!

Oh Adi... I want this to happen and exactly like this.

Jalal can forgive runaway bride, but not for Jodha. Shivani insulted MH. So the forgiveness should be on account of him having forgiven her. What has Jodha got to do with it?

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 218
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 21:17

It will happen that way Sam - have faith in TE (and his writers)!!!!


Sam_0506 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Shyamala, Sandhya, lashy - as of now the immediate event in the offing is MA's banishment - and Jodha's return and Jodha wont return alone - all the Ameris will come to leave her - and I feel that Pudding face and Teakwood may be found just then - and as I mentioned I do think Jalal will hand over the matter to Teapot - and may even say that since MH has already forgiven her he is no longer holding a grudge - and finding her is necessary for the Empire since that would also send out a statement that no one escapes justice - and once this is done its Teapot's call to get the runaways married - aur shaadi Agra mei sirf iss liye hogi since all the Ameris would be there and one does not like delays in getting runaways married - and no Sandhya, Teakwood wont be making any carving at Sikri!!!!

Oh Adi... I want this to happen and exactly like this.

Jalal can forgive runaway bride, but not for Jodha. Shivani insulted MH. So the forgiveness should be on account of him having forgiven her. What has Jodha got to do with it?

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 21:18

Mandy, if you notice, all tracks in a show get closure - and so will this one - kuch waqt ke liye toh dekhna padega yaar kya karen!!!!


mandyg wrote:adi, the last thing i want to see is that taekwood and pudding face, they r just so boring!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by munnirony on 2014-04-27, 22:58

ok guys whts ur opinion about the latest promo??? noone is discussing about tht.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 23:00

Shreya, latest promo is of MA's KS kartoot ka parda faaash and MA getting banished - which will be followed by Jodha's return with her whole family accompanying her (kahin phir se na bhag jaaye ke dar se!!!!). And next week we will see Shivani Pudding face and Tejwant Teakwood ke shaadi ka jashn - aur jashn ka matlab saazish!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by munnirony on 2014-04-27, 23:11

adianasr wrote:Shreya, latest promo is of MA's KS kartoot ka parda faaash and MA getting banished - which will be followed by Jodha's return with her whole family accompanying her (kahin phir se na bhag jaaye ke dar se!!!!). And next week we will see Shivani Pudding face and Tejwant Teakwood ke shaadi ka jashn - aur jashn ka matlab saazish!!!!!

do u really think MA will be caught so soon?? or there can be any twist in the tale?? i think the promo might be misleading. i think it will be adham khan who will be exposed by atgha khan & tht will lead to atgha khan's end by adham. i think MA was looking tensed bcoz adham had been punished.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 361
Join date : 2014-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by LGhosh on 2014-04-28, 01:34

Shyamala awesome analysis as always!  Thumbsup 

Character consistency has never been a forte of Balaji shows and this is very much prevalent here in this show as well. I don't know whom to blame, the writers, the actors or 2 directors or more! Too many cooks spoil the broth and I think this is the case in this show as well.

The female lead is directed by some one else and I don't know what directions she is being given to portray her feelings and emotions and how she has been shot and then put her parts in the whole episode to blend in with the story but somewhere some thing is missing or not matching and thus we are left with this huge confusing emotions and expressions and character portrayal.

You have given far too much importance and leverage to Jodha's character here, it is what you hoped she would feel but if you ask me the actor playing Jodha is either at a loss as what and how to act because she herself is confused about her character or she has not been given apt and right directions as to what to portray! 

Her emotions and dialogues doesn't match from one scene to another and I am left with a feeling that Jodha suffers from split personalty disorder. One moment she is defending her husband to her family saying he was not wrong and the next moment she is rude and harsh to him in front of every one!  Rolling Eyes  The second shove to Jalal was really uncalled for but I still can accept that but the hand shove after Jalal recognized her from that dance group is totally unacceptable!  Shocked  It was her ego there because she didn't want to lose to him......period! This Jodha is too egoistic and proud as far as her husband is concerned, she does her "patni dharm" in front of the society doing all her duties including consuming poison to prove her point but when it comes to do the real "patni dharm" she backfires badly and is unjust by being exceptionally rude and arrogant. As long as Jalal is giving her all the respect, putting her on a pedestal, giving all the 'bhao' she swallows in her own glory but the moment he puts her down she either lashes or sulks and then her fan following comes along and chides Jalal and he again forgives her and apologizes and puts her back on the pedestal. This has always happened and that is the reason she has never apologized or thanked Jalal properly so far but now he left without taking her along and she is at a loss as to how to put him in a guilt mode because he is out of reach and thus the hunger strike! Sorry for being so harsh on her but I have lost all respect for this character and actor as well. 

Paridhi failed big time in portraying the emotions. She is superb when she is lashing out at Jalal, making faces at him, giving glares or being sarcastic but when she is supposed to tone down she fails miserably other than her "Kajri" role where she was perfect.  Sometimes I wonder does PS put in her personal angst against Rajat when she has to portray her rage and humiliation or is it all acting? Sometimes I feel her expressions are too strong even when it is not required.

Whatever the problem I feel we as viewers are sufferers here. I don't care what problem is going on in the sets between the actors or the directors but as a viewer I want to see a perfect performance be it romance, action or emotions and I feel we are cheated of this. 

And I shudder to think how many more Jodha's siblings are there to cause more problems for Jalal! Sukanya's marriage was such a big fiasco and finally the whole family very gratefully accepted the fort from Jalal, Shivani's case is still pending but it left a distasteful impressions of Rajvanshi etiquette and upbringing when she did what she did, now this whole blunder caused by Sujamal who apparently after all this left very casually and grandly as if it was his birth right to cause an upheaval in Jodha and Jalal's life and CV's only knows what next!  That whole "paltan of saalis" when they grow up, God save Jalal and US from all the wrath and insults of Jodha in name of feminism on her family's behalf!!!  No

LGhosh
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-28, 05:37

LGhosh, how beautifully you have wriiten, i believe word for word..u r rt in saying too many cooks spoil the broth and that is exactly what is happening..two directors are shooting their scenes..no consistency in jodha's character..she has been in ghajini mode of late..paridhi is ott when it comes to showing rage..in fact they both show rage perfectly but when it comes to showing love, especially paridhi fails miserably..her actions look forced especially afetr what is going on off screen..i too feel we as viewers are being cheated and wonder when we will get the perfect chemistry we are looking for..i will be calling zee today i think we all should call and express our concern!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by LGhosh on 2014-04-28, 05:50

mandyg wrote:LGhosh, how beautifully you have wriiten, i believe word for word..u r rt in saying too many cooks spoil the broth and that is exactly what is happening..two directors are shooting their scenes..no consistency in jodha's character..she has been in ghajini mode of late..paridhi is ott when it comes to showing rage..in fact they both show rage perfectly but when it comes to showing love, especially paridhi fails miserably..her actions look forced especially afetr what is going on off screen..i too feel we as viewers are being cheated and wonder when we will get the perfect chemistry we are looking for..i will be calling zee today i think we all should call and express our concern!
Mandy in showing her contempt Paridhi tops it by several notches but when it comes to romance off late I have watched she looks almost uncomfortable and that is a big NO NO if you are an actor! No matter what your personal differences should be kept aside and in front of the camera all issues should be forgotten and the actor should live and breathe the character being played. 
The confrontation episode between Jalal and Jodha, she let me down big time, her expressions were not matching the emotions and the situation, even the night when Jalal burst his emotions in her hojra she was totally blank. l couldn't decipher what exactly she wanted to show, shock, disbelief, hurt, humiliation, insult or anger but all I saw was a blank expression! I don't know who to blame, the creatives, director or actor but as I said as a viewer I feel cheated! I don't care what is happening behind the scenes but all I want is to see the strong chemistry between the leads, wonderful performance and a beautiful storyline with consistency and dialogues with a perfect treatment and execution but it seems this will all remain just a wish of mine!

LGhosh
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by megharanjini on 2014-04-28, 08:11

What an awesome post Shyamala, i am so proud to be your fan

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 34
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by mandyg on 2014-04-28, 09:22

i cannot agree more..the chemistry has been missing and paridhi feels uncomfortable as of late..i doubt if things will ever get better...we might see a replacemant soon after the consummation!
LGhosh wrote:
mandyg wrote:LGhosh, how beautifully you have wriiten, i believe word for word..u r rt in saying too many cooks spoil the broth and that is exactly what is happening..two directors are shooting their scenes..no consistency in jodha's character..she has been in ghajini mode of late..paridhi is ott when it comes to showing rage..in fact they both show rage perfectly but when it comes to showing love, especially paridhi fails miserably..her actions look forced especially afetr what is going on off screen..i too feel we as viewers are being cheated and wonder when we will get the perfect chemistry we are looking for..i will be calling zee today i think we all should call and express our concern!
Mandy in showing her contempt Paridhi tops it by several notches but when it comes to romance off late I have watched she looks almost uncomfortable and that is a big NO NO if you are an actor! No matter what your personal differences should be kept aside and in front of the camera all issues should be forgotten and the actor should live and breathe the character being played. 
The confrontation episode between Jalal and Jodha, she let me down big time, her expressions were not matching the emotions and the situation, even the night when Jalal burst his emotions in her hojra she was totally blank. l couldn't decipher what exactly she wanted to show, shock, disbelief, hurt, humiliation, insult or anger but all I saw was a blank expression! I don't know who to blame, the creatives, director or actor but as I said as a viewer I feel cheated! I don't care what is happening behind the scenes but all I want is to see the strong chemistry between the leads, wonderful performance and a beautiful storyline with consistency and dialogues with a perfect treatment and execution but it seems this will all remain just a wish of mine!

mandyg
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 12:58

Thanks for this awesome post my dear Shyamala .. Jodha Akbar serial takes a completely new look when seen thru your eyes and I love it
 Thumbsup hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by rpeez on 2014-04-28, 15:10

LOL Aunty your comment about Shehnaaz was absolutely hilarious.

I absolutely loved Jalaal's scenes in the episode. It was like I've said elsewhere, graceful and gracious. Perfect for Shshenshah-e-Hind. 

However, I have a slightly different take on Jodha's ultimate refusal. I think, I've mentioned elsewhere as well, Jalaal expresse his love for her only when either she's in her deathbed, or, basically exploding her eardrums screaming inches from her face, while accusing her of infidelity. Even in his last request, he mentioned he wanted to take her back because of his ammijaan's, and Rahim's wishes. What about himself. This relationship was a compromise from start, and both Jodha Jalaal, have come miles from there. Had he said, I want you to come back for myself, I want you to come back because, I can't live without you, I don't think she would have refused. And, if she had, I would have clubbed her gleefully. 

This is my opinion, please, let me know what you think about it.

rpeez
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 6
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 17:12

My dear, that is so very sweet of you, but not a fan, please, just my good friend!Shyamalamegharanjini wrote:What an awesome post Shyamala, i am so proud to be your fan

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 855
Join date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum