Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 17:41

My dear Raksha,

Thank you, I am glad you liked this one.

As for the last part, now in bold, very nice try, my dear, but it will not wash. You cannot make selective quotations from what Jalal has been telling Jodha to try and whitewash her.

You have completely forgotten what Jalal tells her when he is pleading with her at the water body  in Mathura, after having  fished her out of it. He does not then make any reference to Hamida or Rahim, but talks only about his deep repentance for his gunaah.

Most important, as far as negating your argument here goes, he says very clearly Hum abhi aapke bina ek pal be nahin reh sakte!  She looks back at him blankly, which is her usual response, unless she does one of her by now favourite imitations of  a mumps patient.

This time, he has had enough of begging and pleading, though he does fold his hands and bow his head, unbelievable in an alpha male emperor in the 16th century (do try and see if you can extract a similar gesture from your husband/boyfriend the next time he fights with you) and asks her to come back. So he gives  it to her straight from the shoulder for the first time in this abysmal track.

She is shocked to see the worm turn, and  of course she is stupid enough to refuse his plea. Plus  she repeats all her tired old formulations, as if she had fulfilled all her marriage vows to love, honour and obey her husband, not to speak of the unwritten but very well understood duty fo every royal wife, to give him an heir. But  then Jodha Begum deals only in rights, not in responsibilities.

She should have been married to a tough Rajvanshi king,  with a shrewd, acid-tongued saas, who would  both soon have tamed her the rough way, and taught her what marriage for a princess in those days was all  about.  No one in Amer would have lifted a finger to support her; it  was unheard of then for a woman to defy her husband and in laws in anything, and she would have been condemned by all and sundry if she had even  tried to return to  Amer. The inlaws would never have let her go, they would have locked her up.

Here she has this cheerleader of a saas and a marshmallow of a husband, so she sulks and has tantrums and runs away. She deserves to be left to stew in her own juice in Amer for keeps. Soon enough, the other women would, one by one, have started mocking her as a parityakta, and her life would have become miserable. One could NOT leave one’s husband and come back to one’s maayka in those days, and  very often not even now.

Jodha does not know the L of love.Any soft feelings she had for Jalal were mostly because he was such an obedient and grateful pupil, adopting and promoting all her pet schemes and lauding her so-called hunars to the skies, and demanding nothing in return. In short a besotted lover, who is content that this hunar ki khan does not even let him hold her hand, not to speak  of any intimacy.  He is not for real, this Jalal! Not then, not even now.

I have let Jodha  down very lightly this time just because I wanted  to try and see her point of view. But I have now concluded that it was a wasted exercise.

She will swan back to Agra soon enough. If I were Jalal, I would have sent her back from the gates  of the fort, saying that she can enter only when HE feels like letting her in, and right now he does not.

Shyamala Aunty

LOL Aunty your comment about Shehnaaz was absolutely hilarious.

I absolutely loved Jalaal's scenes in the episode. It was like I've said elsewhere, graceful and gracious. Perfect for Shshenshah-e-Hind. 

However, I have a slightly different take on Jodha's ultimate refusal. I think, I've mentioned elsewhere as well, Jalaal expresse his love for her only when either she's in her deathbed, or, basically exploding her eardrums screaming inches from her face, while accusing her of infidelity. Even in his last request, he mentioned he wanted to take her back because of his ammijaan's, and Rahim's wishes. What about himself. This relationship was a compromise from start, and both Jodha Jalaal, have come miles from there. Had he said, I want you to come back for myself, I want you to come back because, I can't live without you, I don't think she would have refused. And, if she had, I would have clubbed her gleefully. 

This is my opinion, please, let me know what you think about it.

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 17:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Altering spacing of paras)

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar/JA 227: Page 17 JA 228: Page 21 JA 229 Page 32 JA 230 page 38

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 17:43

Thank you so very much, my  dear Sumana, and how I have missed your green roses!Shyamala--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for this awesome post my dear Shyamala .. Jodha Akbar serial takes a completely new look when seen thru your eyes and I love it
 Thumbsup hpee 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 17:54

My dear Lana and Mandy,

If Paridhi feels so uncomfortable, Ekta should get herself a new Jodha before this one wrecks the show.

Not after their breathlessly anticipated (not by me, I hasten to add; I somehow cannot imagine  this couple even hugging each other affectionately, not to speak of love or intimacy!) lovemaking scene, but before it. What sort of passionate intimacy  are they going to show between this pair if she cannot stand him and, more important,  she cannot hide that?

What is all this about not getting on with Rajat and thus not being able to give of her best? She was never at his level, but she used to be much, much better than she has been of late. But surely this should not be because she does not get on with her co-star.

A real professional should be able to do intense romantic scenes even with a co-star with whom she/he is not on talking terms. Why else is it called acting? Dilip Kumar and Vijayanthimala did just that in Sunghursh, and their  chemistry in that film was superb.

Well, it is now Ekta's baby, and she had better read the riot act and get things sorted out before it is too late.

Shyamala

mandygi cannot agree more..the chemistry has been missing and paridhi feels uncomfortable as of late..i doubt if things will ever get better...we might see a replacemant soon after the consummation!
LGhosh wrote:
mandyg wrote:LGhosh, how beautifully you have wriiten, i believe word for word..u r rt in saying too many cooks spoil the broth and that is exactly what is happening..two directors are shooting their scenes..no consistency in jodha's character..she has been in ghajini mode of late..paridhi is ott when it comes to showing rage..in fact they both show rage perfectly but when it comes to showing love, especially paridhi fails miserably..her actions look forced especially afetr what is going on off screen..i too feel we as viewers are being cheated and wonder when we will get the perfect chemistry we are looking for..i will be calling zee today i think we all should call and express our concern!
Mandy in showing her contempt Paridhi tops it by several notches but when it comes to romance off late I have watched she looks almost uncomfortable and that is a big NO NO if you are an actor! No matter what your personal differences should be kept aside and in front of the camera all issues should be forgotten and the actor should live and breathe the character being played. 
The confrontation episode between Jalal and Jodha, she let me down big time, her expressions were not matching the emotions and the situation, even the night when Jalal burst his emotions in her hojra she was totally blank. l couldn't decipher what exactly she wanted to show, shock, disbelief, hurt, humiliation, insult or anger but all I saw was a blank expression! I don't know who to blame, the creatives, director or actor but as I said as a viewer I feel cheated! I don't care what is happening behind the scenes but all I want is to see the strong chemistry between the leads, wonderful performance and a beautiful storyline with consistency and dialogues with a perfect treatment and execution but it seems this will all remain just a wish of mine!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by LGhosh on 2014-04-28, 17:59

Sorry to ask a lame question but l am so new to this forum, how do you LIKE a post?

LGhosh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 17:59

My dear Lana,

Thanks a ton for such warm appreciation; I value your judgment and so I also value this compliment.

As for your comments in blue, I plead guilty! I had tried very hard to see things from Jodha's point of view, but it now seems to be a futile exercise. The woman is both incomprehensible and totally inconsistent. So how can one analyse her character basing oneself on what she says and what she does?

Do see my response to yourself and Mandy above, as also my detailed response to Raksha just above that. They should interest you.

Shyamala

LGhoshShyamala awesome analysis as always!  Thumbsup 

Character consistency has never been a forte of Balaji shows and this is very much prevalent here in this show as well. I don't know whom to blame, the writers, the actors or 2 directors or more! Too many cooks spoil the broth and I think this is the case in this show as well.

The female lead is directed by some one else and I don't know what directions she is being given to portray her feelings and emotions and how she has been shot and then put her parts in the whole episode to blend in with the story but somewhere some thing is missing or not matching and thus we are left with this huge confusing emotions and expressions and character portrayal.

You have given far too much importance and leverage to Jodha's character here, it is what you hoped she would feel but if you ask me the actor playing Jodha is either at a loss as what and how to act because she herself is confused about her character or she has not been given apt and right directions as to what to portray! 

Her emotions and dialogues doesn't match from one scene to another and I am left with a feeling that Jodha suffers from split personalty disorder. One moment she is defending her husband to her family saying he was not wrong and the next moment she is rude and harsh to him in front of every one!  Rolling Eyes  The second shove to Jalal was really uncalled for but I still can accept that but the hand shove after Jalal recognized her from that dance group is totally unacceptable!  Shocked  It was her ego there because she didn't want to lose to him......period! This Jodha is too egoistic and proud as far as her husband is concerned, she does her "patni dharm" in front of the society doing all her duties including consuming poison to prove her point but when it comes to do the real "patni dharm" she backfires badly and is unjust by being exceptionally rude and arrogant. As long as Jalal is giving her all the respect, putting her on a pedestal, giving all the 'bhao' she swallows in her own glory but the moment he puts her down she either lashes or sulks and then her fan following comes along and chides Jalal and he again forgives her and apologizes and puts her back on the pedestal. This has always happened and that is the reason she has never apologized or thanked Jalal properly so far but now he left without taking her along and she is at a loss as to how to put him in a guilt mode because he is out of reach and thus the hunger strike! Sorry for being so harsh on her but I have lost all respect for this character and actor as well. 

Paridhi failed big time in portraying the emotions. She is superb when she is lashing out at Jalal, making faces at him, giving glares or being sarcastic but when she is supposed to tone down she fails miserably other than her "Kajri" role where she was perfect.  Sometimes I wonder does PS put in her personal angst against Rajat when she has to portray her rage and humiliation or is it all acting? Sometimes I feel her expressions are too strong even when it is not required.

Whatever the problem I feel we as viewers are sufferers here. I don't care what problem is going on in the sets between the actors or the directors but as a viewer I want to see a perfect performance be it romance, action or emotions and I feel we are cheated of this. 

And I shudder to think how many more Jodha's siblings are there to cause more problems for Jalal! Sukanya's marriage was such a big fiasco and finally the whole family very gratefully accepted the fort from Jalal, Shivani's case is still pending but it left a distasteful impressions of Rajvanshi etiquette and upbringing when she did what she did, now this whole blunder caused by Sujamal who apparently after all this left very casually and grandly as if it was his birth right to cause an upheaval in Jodha and Jalal's life and CV's only knows what next!  That whole "paltan of saalis" when they grow up, God save Jalal and US from all the wrath and insults of Jodha in name of feminism on her family's behalf!!!  No

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:02

See that Like 0 button under the PM figurines? You click on it.The techies are working on showing the ids for all those Liking a post. ShyamalaLGhosh wrote:Sorry to ask a lame question but l am so new to this forum, how do you LIKE a post?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by LGhosh on 2014-04-28, 18:04

sashashyam wrote:
See that Like 0 button under the PM figurines? You click on it.The techies are working on showing the ids for all those Liking a post. ShyamalaLGhosh wrote:Sorry to ask a lame question but l am so new to this forum, how do you LIKE a post?
Thank you so much!  hpee

LGhosh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by LGhosh on 2014-04-28, 18:19

sashashyam wrote:

My dear Raksha,

Thank you, I am glad you liked this one.

As for the last part, now in bold, very nice try, my dear, but it will not wash. You cannot make selective quotations from what Jalal has been telling Jodha to try and whitewash her.

You have completely forgotten what Jalal tells her when he is pleading with her at the water body  in Mathura, after having  fished her out of it. He does not then make any reference to Hamida or Rahim, but talks only about his deep repentance for his gunaah.

Most important, as far as negating your argument here goes, he says very clearly Hum abhi aapke bina ek pal be nahin reh sakte!  She looks back at him blankly, which is her usual response, unless she does one of her by now favourite imitations of  a mumps patient.

This time, he has had enough of begging and pleading, though he does fold his hands and bow his head, unbelievable in an alpha male emperor in the 16th century (do try and see if you can extract a similar gesture from your husband/boyfriend the next time he fights with you) and asks her to come back. So he gives  it to her straight from the shoulder for the first time in this abysmal track.

She is shocked to see the worm turn, and  of course she is stupid enough to refuse his plea. Plus  she repeats all her tired old formulations, as if she had fulfilled all her marriage vows to love, honour and obey her husband, not to speak of the unwritten but very well understood duty fo every royal wife, to give him an heir. But  then Jodha Begum deals only in rights, not in responsibilities.

She should have been married to a tough Rajvanshi king,  with a shrewd, acid-tongued saas, who would  both soon have tamed her the rough way, and taught her what marriage for a princess in those days was all  about.  No one in Amer would have lifted a finger to support her; it  was unheard of then for a woman to defy her husband and in laws in anything, and she would have been condemned by all and sundry if she had even  tried to return to  Amer. The inlaws would never have let her go, they would have locked her up.

Here she has this cheerleader of a saas and a marshmallow of a husband, so she sulks and has tantrums and runs away. She deserves to be left to stew in her own juice in Amer for keeps. Soon enough, the other women would, one by one, have started mocking her as a parityakta, and her life would have become miserable. One could NOT leave one’s husband and come back to one’s maayka in those days, and  very often not even now.

Jodha does not know the L of love.Any soft feelings she had for Jalal were mostly because he was such an obedient and grateful pupil, adopting and promoting all her pet schemes and lauding her so-called hunars to the skies, and demanding nothing in return. In short a besotted lover, who is content that this hunar ki khan does not even let him hold her hand, not to speak  of any intimacy.  He is not for real, this Jalal! Not then, not even now.

I have let Jodha  down very lightly this time just because I wanted  to try and see her point of view. But I have now concluded that it was a wasted exercise.

She will swan back to Agra soon enough. If I were Jalal, I would have sent her back from the gates  of the fort, saying that she can enter only when HE feels like letting her in, and right now he does not.

Shyamala Aunty

LOL Aunty your comment about Shehnaaz was absolutely hilarious.

I absolutely loved Jalaal's scenes in the episode. It was like I've said elsewhere, graceful and gracious. Perfect for Shshenshah-e-Hind. 

However, I have a slightly different take on Jodha's ultimate refusal. I think, I've mentioned elsewhere as well, Jalaal expresse his love for her only when either she's in her deathbed, or, basically exploding her eardrums screaming inches from her face, while accusing her of infidelity. Even in his last request, he mentioned he wanted to take her back because of his ammijaan's, and Rahim's wishes. What about himself. This relationship was a compromise from start, and both Jodha Jalaal, have come miles from there. Had he said, I want you to come back for myself, I want you to come back because, I can't live without you, I don't think she would have refused. And, if she had, I would have clubbed her gleefully. 

Clap This was perfect analysis of Jodha! As long as Jalal is bowing down singing praises of his "hunar ki khan" she is all hoity toity and satisfied doing her so-called "patni dharm" but the moment if anything goes astray from the usual routine appreciation and praises from Jalal  she is either lashing, making sarcastic comments or simply bashing Jalal left, right and center and when nothing works she sulks. I too tried to understand her a lot and gave her leverage but lately I am too done with her character. She doesn't apologize for her mistakes, forget apologizing she doesn't even own up her mistakes and recapitulate as to why something happened and where she went wrong! She puts the blame on Jalal fair and square! I don't feel like she deserves any compassion from me, she has enough already onscreen and off screen!  Wink If a character doesn't self-analyse or grow from one's mistakes then I lose respect for that character.

LGhosh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 18:28

sashashyam wrote:

My dear Lana and Mandy,

If Paridhi feels so uncomfortable, Ekta should get herself a new Jodha before this one wrecks the show.

Not after their breathlessly anticipated (not by me, I hasten to add; I somehow cannot imagine  this couple even hugging each other affectionately, not to speak of love or intimacy!) lovemaking scene, but before it. What sort of passionate intimacy  are they going to show between this pair if she cannot stand him and, more important,  she cannot hide that?

What is all this about not getting on with Rajat and thus not being able to give of her best? She was never at his level, but she used to be much, much better than she has been of late. But surely this should not be because she does not get on with her co-star.

A real professional should be able to do intense romantic scenes even with a co-star with whom she/he is not on talking terms. Why else is it called acting? Dilip Kumar and Vijayanthimala did just that in Sunghursh, and their  chemistry in that film was superb.

Well, it is now Ekta's baby, and she had better read the riot act and get things sorted out before it is too late.

Shyamala

mandygi cannot agree more..the chemistry has been missing and paridhi feels uncomfortable as of late..i doubt if things will ever get better...we might see a replacemant soon after the consummation!
LGhosh wrote:
mandyg wrote:LGhosh, how beautifully you have wriiten, i believe word for word..u r rt in saying too many cooks spoil the broth and that is exactly what is happening..two directors are shooting their scenes..no consistency in jodha's character..she has been in ghajini mode of late..paridhi is ott when it comes to showing rage..in fact they both show rage perfectly but when it comes to showing love, especially paridhi fails miserably..her actions look forced especially afetr what is going on off screen..i too feel we as viewers are being cheated and wonder when we will get the perfect chemistry we are looking for..i will be calling zee today i think we all should call and express our concern!
Mandy in showing her contempt Paridhi tops it by several notches but when it comes to romance off late I have watched she looks almost uncomfortable and that is a big NO NO if you are an actor! No matter what your personal differences should be kept aside and in front of the camera all issues should be forgotten and the actor should live and breathe the character being played. 
The confrontation episode between Jalal and Jodha, she let me down big time, her expressions were not matching the emotions and the situation, even the night when Jalal burst his emotions in her hojra she was totally blank. l couldn't decipher what exactly she wanted to show, shock, disbelief, hurt, humiliation, insult or anger but all I saw was a blank expression! I don't know who to blame, the creatives, director or actor but as I said as a viewer I feel cheated! I don't care what is happening behind the scenes but all I want is to see the strong chemistry between the leads, wonderful performance and a beautiful storyline with consistency and dialogues with a perfect treatment and execution but it seems this will all remain just a wish of mine!

I would so agree with you...she is an actress and cannot bring in her personal differences...there is one more show on Starplus "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai" there too the leads cannot stand each other off screen it seems but the show is going on for past 5 years and the chemistry is not missing

Shyamala ji I hope as you said Ekta comes into action and gives her two cents to the actress ....they should forget whom they are acting with but concentrate on their part ..its very much required..I would so hate to see the scenes spoilt .....but alas that doesnt seem to be the matter

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-28, 18:33

Sam_0506 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Shyamala, Sandhya, lashy - as of now the immediate event in the offing is MA's banishment - and Jodha's return and Jodha wont return alone - all the Ameris will come to leave her - and I feel that Pudding face and Teakwood may be found just then - and as I mentioned I do think Jalal will hand over the matter to Teapot - and may even say that since MH has already forgiven her he is no longer holding a grudge - and finding her is necessary for the Empire since that would also send out a statement that no one escapes justice - and once this is done its Teapot's call to get the runaways married - aur shaadi Agra mei sirf iss liye hogi since all the Ameris would be there and one does not like delays in getting runaways married - and no Sandhya, Teakwood wont be making any carving at Sikri!!!!

Oh Adi... I want this to happen and exactly like this.

Jalal can forgive runaway bride, but not for Jodha. Shivani insulted MH. So the forgiveness should be on account of him having forgiven her. What has Jodha got to do with it?

EXACTLYYYY you and I seem to mirroring each other a lottttttttt  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 18:35

Yes, so  would I like it this way, but what would you say were the chances of it happening?Shyamala/Auntylashy wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Shyamala, Sandhya, lashy - as of now the immediate event in the offing is MA's banishment - and Jodha's return and Jodha wont return alone - all the Ameris will come to leave her - and I feel that Pudding face and Teakwood may be found just then - and as I mentioned I do think Jalal will hand over the matter to Teapot - and may even say that since MH has already forgiven her he is no longer holding a grudge - and finding her is necessary for the Empire since that would also send out a statement that no one escapes justice - and once this is done its Teapot's call to get the runaways married - aur shaadi Agra mei sirf iss liye hogi since all the Ameris would be there and one does not like delays in getting runaways married - and no Sandhya, Teakwood wont be making any carving at Sikri!!!!

Jalal can forgive runaway bride, but not for Jodha. Shivani insulted MH. So the forgiveness should be on account of him having forgiven her. What has Jodha got to do with it?

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-28, 18:39

sashashyam wrote:
Yes, so  would I like it this way, but what would you say were the chances of it happening?Shyamala/Auntylashy wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

Don't know periyamma  No  I only hope... 
Ayooo I'm not in the mood to watch HB.. I can watch any amount of Shivani and Kangiman on their donkeys but not HB

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 226: The Baazigar

Post by harrybird on 2014-04-28, 18:56

sashashyam wrote:

My dear Lana and Mandy,

Shyamala

LGhosh wrote:

Aunty,

I totally agree with you...there is no passion between the leads off late! Embarassed 

I heard this news from balaji insider who happened to be my cousin's friend...I dont know how far this is true!...

Paridhi had problems with santaram right from the beginning of the show for he was not happy with her acting!

Santaram was rude to everyone including paridhi  Evil or Very Mad  ( Rajat is the only exception )
yes, I was also told that rajat who is known to be shy & reserved, shared good camaraderie with paridhi! hpee 

Harry

PS: Paridhi in her latest interview blamed only santaram for the fiasco.

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-04-28, 19:01

My dear, I am very pleased about the last bit about Rajat and Paridhi. But if that is so, all the more reason for her to ignore Santram and pull up her socks and get that good 'ole chemistry ticking. Of late, she is  looking all the time like a mumps patient.Shyamala Auntyharrybird wrote:
sashashyam wrote:
My dear Lana and Mandy,

Shyamala

LGhosh wrote:

Aunty,

I totally agree with you...there is no passion between the leads off late! Embarassed 

I heard this news from balaji insider who happened to be my cousin's friend...I dont know how far this is true!...

Paridhi had problems with santaram right from the beginning of the show for he was not happy with her acting!

Santaram was rude to everyone including paridhi  Evil or Very Mad  ( Rajat is the only exception )
yes, I was also told that rajat who is known to be shy & reserved, shared good camaraderie with paridhi! hpee 

Harry

PS: Paridhi in her latest interview blamed only santaram for the fiasco.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-28, 19:44

Shyamala, I have never been a fan of Paridhi's acting - infact I have even commented on her dialogue delivery - every line seems more like a bhaashan - srry if I am hurting ppl here - but I have been spoiled by the English and Pak (Hum TV) shows and this is the 2nd Indian soap that I have actually watched religiously since September last year (Infact I had written it off when they launched since it was an EK show). And being a paying audience I do demand good stufff if not exceptional. Rajat has not let me down even when the script has been banal and Paridhi was her best immediately after Ben track and as Kajri - rest of the times, she has been very ordinary and this despite the fact that she had a strong script backing.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-28, 20:14

Agree Adiana, I thought its only me who thinks Paridhi lacks the subtleness required for this role. She is good actress but apart from Kajri Paridhi has failed to impress me, I'm a big fan of shows like The Tudors and Muhtesem Yuzyil (Mera Sultan) so obviously the expectations were high but from the starting of the show I've always felt like Paridhi mugs up her dialogues, there is no natural flow or any passion with with her dialogue delivery, its just plain and boring. I don't think its the difficulty while speaking shudh hindi, we have so many other shows like Mahabharata, DKD Mahadev where only shudh hindi is used but I seldom find the other actors with the same monotonous tone as Paridhi's. Her eyes speaks a lot and that's why Kajri was so delightful so cheerful that I instantly fell in love with her but else when Paridhi is Jodha she fails to show the delicacy, the elegance it requires to show, one has to make efforts to like her character, she does not make you fall in love with it the moment she appears on screen. She needs to work on her voice modulation, her expressions while giving emotional scenes, I know its not right to compare two actresses but Panchali from MB charms you with her haughtiness but at the same time she makes you feel the pain she goes through. I expected the same from Paridhi's Jodha but despite of having a very sweet voice and a pretty face this Jodha could not impress me. Maybe Santram is rude and unprofessional in bad mouthing Paridhi but I do agree with this fact that Paridhi has a lot to improve and there is no shame in agreeing with the re-takes, it  will be for her good only.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-28, 20:41

True that Neha. She has a long way to go.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-28, 21:10

Today, atleast Mainavati showed mirror to Jodha, what a Rajvanshi husband would do, if she left home. Someone needs to give her this treatment everyday, so reality sinks in her.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-28, 22:06

I never though Paridhi was a great actress, but she was doing her job. But of late she's been unable to show any emotions. Even today, when Mainu was giving an earful of advice, her face didn't portray anything.  Shocked 

It's like, you can't know by looking at her face, if she is understanding any of it.

Don't mean to offend any Paridhi Fans or even Paridhi for that matter. But really can't make a head of tail of her reactions. (or lack thereof)

Sam

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-28, 22:39

rpeez wrote:LOL Aunty your comment about Shehnaaz was absolutely hilarious.

Are you too affected by the cvs ghajinitis dear? He said all this and more riverside.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-28, 23:00

Raksha not only at the riverside, even at Amer during sword fight while teasing her his words were - Humara dil cheer dijiye uff tak nahin karenge followed by the Mohabbat aur jung mei sab jayaz hain, Also the Rahim ke liye and Ammijaan ke liye were the last resorts where it is if not for me then for them.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-28, 23:11

sandhya wrote:
rpeez wrote:LOL Aunty your comment about Shehnaaz was absolutely hilarious.

Are you too affected by the cvs ghajinitis dear? He said all this and more riverside.
Oh yeah.. He said all this and even more.. "Hum aapke bagair ek pal bhi nahi reh sakte".. If a guy says that to me.. that too a guy like Jalal... luv

But what was really sad was, he knew her list of priorities. He said, "Aapne ek baar bhi nahi socha, apne valdein ke baare me, ammi jaan ke bare me, Rahim ke baare me, hamare baare me?" He knows he stands last , if at all.  poor man.. :(

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-28, 23:24

Jodha's character is becoming repetitive and her expressions as well. She was doing better in ghrina mode, this is actually putting us in ghrina mode for both the actress and character.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-28, 23:28

aashyagh wrote:Jodha's character is becoming repetitive and her expressions as well.  She was doing better in ghrina mode, this is actually putting us in ghrina mode for both the actress and character.
 hppy  Oh my God!! don't remind me yaar..."Hum aapse ghrina karate hain..." ROFL  ROFL

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 02:26

Sam_0506 wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Jodha's character is becoming repetitive and her expressions as well.  She was doing better in ghrina mode, this is actually putting us in ghrina mode for both the actress and character.
 hppy  Oh my God!! don't remind me yaar..."Hum aapse ghrina karate hain..." ROFL  ROFL

Thank God she restricted it with ghrina and didn't call him ghrinit jantu like how she did Ben  hppy 

Hmm the sudden downturn in Pari's character/direction of her role in this MU etc makes me wonder if it is the problems going on off screen...when you have different directors directing different parts of one episode I just can't see how its going to be smooth flowing/consistent  Shocked

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum