Latest topics

Take 5:Hilarious 5 23rd April -NEW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take 5:Hilarious 5 23rd April -NEW

Post by rock&roll on 2014-04-26, 15:11

Hi..I am back..First of all,Thank you all for the overwhelming response yesterday.....Plz join the party everyday ...

Take 1: 30 minutes or free
Jalal is sitting under a tree when suddenly he hears  a man go "Hungry Kya"..It is the dominos Pizza guy ...Salima begum,anticipating that Jalal will be hungry in Mathura has ordered Pizzas to be delivered to him..Jallu asks him why he has delivered only half the pizza...The pizza guy goes"Ek aadmi ka pet poora bharna se achha hai ki do logon ka pet adha adha bhare " ...Confused??What he actually meant: Instead of u eating  the whole pizza and me remaining hungry,I thought I should eat half the pizza.Here is the other half" ...Jallu ,who is by now,reduced to nodding his head to everyone, accepts the Half pizza & half baked advice happily.

Take 2: Wireless ka kamaal
Jo has got a necklace in Amer with a dual sim connection...So one sim helps her to have a hotline with ambe maa and the other with Jallu in Mathura...She has also got an airtel prepaid plan and got a 3G  connection in  it...As Abul Mali attacks Jallu,the  necklace goes "Beep beep ..u have  a new msg.."AM in attack mode..Jallu in danger"...AM attacks Jallu and lo and behold,the necklace develops artificial intelligence and pricks Jodha...Indians were technologically advanced even then.

Take 3: Mission Cradle banao

Raja Bharmal is mighty pleased with himself.He  had sent Amer's best soldiers to follow Jallu in Mathura..The soldiers were given strict instructions to follow Jallu and wait & watch patiently till monkeys, orangutans or any other weird creatures attacked and mortally wounded JalalThey were then instructed not show themselves till Jallu was on the verge of death.  The Sipahis  then had to perform a difficult dance step by  holding hands with each other at the precise time when Jallu was about to faint and form a cradle for him...The special Amer force had been training for this secret mission for the last 15 days .They report "Mission successful" to Bharmal and are given a 10% bonus each.Bharmal gives himself a 20% bonus and a pat on the back..Job well done

Take 4: Chal akela chal akela chal akela
While the perfectly healthy Jodha goes to the Gangaur festival in a palanquin,Poor Jallu has to do a cross country race...Bharmal, Bhar mein jao...Couldn't u give him at least a horse...Chalo horse nahin mila,ek donkey hi dete. donkeys are abundantly available in Amer,right? Shehenshah hai yeh,tumhari Shivani nahin  jo  har jagah bhaag bhaag ke pahunche...

Take 5:911
On the way to the festival Jallu suffers a major heart attack...He had been showing classic symptoms of breathlessness,upper body discomfort and chest pain all along,but Bharmal still insisted he jog all the way to the festivalBharmal immediately rushes him for an emergency ECG  ..I really suspect that Bharmal is plotting to kill Jallu and become the  king of Agra...It has been proven twice in this episode...
Take 6:Maina goes cuckoo
Mainawato proves that she has gone cuckoo when she gives her special "Gangaur advice "to Jodha..."Light up this lamp and then use its electromagnetic waves to switch on  the  bulb in your heart also.If u do this all your wishes will be fulfilled".....Impossible task haina maina.....Jo,remember..NEVER EVER listen to Maasa's advice,...They are not even worth ur bangles 
Don't miss scenes:
The stationary lamps maintaining one arm distance from each other in the river waiting for Jodha to say "stand at ease" Lamps ko bhi Jodha se dar lagta hai Wink 
Maina allots an impossible task to the bandhis "give everything to the shehenshah even before he asks for it".. Bandhi hai ya mind reader...and what if Jallu asks for Jodha

Last edited by rock&roll on 2014-04-26, 23:11; edited 1 time in total

rock&roll
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Take 5:Hilarious 5 23rd April -NEW

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 15:35

YAAAAYYYy"!!!! Rock & Roll is here again with another hilarious post !!...
 ROFL cant stop ROFLINg
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  Dance  Party1 
Loved the last point the most . Give to jalal everything before he asks for it !!
I wonder how the bandies would do it ... And jala should have taken advantage of that offer and asked for tel maalish from Jodha or jodha spl ayurvedic lep on his wounds
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy 
Thank you my dear for bringing so much fun and laughter into Dhwani ..
Once again a warm welcome ....
 long hug 
Your name is Anita am. I right ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by rock&roll on 2014-04-26, 23:14

Thank you  long hug 
Yeah,I am Anita..May I know ur name plz :)

rock&roll

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2014-04-26, 23:23

hey Anita, I am so glad that you have posted the 2 series also. Love your take especially the Wireless Ka Kamaal, well technology does seem very advance in 16th century.

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  

Thanks for the laughter, enjoyed the post so much

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-26, 23:27

rock&roll wrote:Thank you  long hug 
Yeah,I am Anita..May I know ur name plz :)
My name is Sumana .. Friends have lovingly shortened it to Manu .. You can cal me what you find convenient Anita ..

Tell me something why are you seen as a guest ?.. If you register and log in ..... posting replying will become so much easier you will see !!.., .....
. Are you facing any issues registering or logging in ?.
Please share .. I might be able to help you my dear

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-04-26, 23:43

thanks anita for this hilirious post...i can't control myself hppy

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-04-26, 23:43

thanks anita for this hilirious post...i can't control myself hppy

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-04-27, 20:52

Hi Anitha,

Still ROFL.... 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ....

How on earth you are able to come up with such hilarious post everytime!

I have become a huge fan of your writing....

KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK HONEY!

Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-04-28, 06:16

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL my stomach still hurts from laughing..this is a gem ..from pizza se wireless tech Ka kamaal aur phir jallu Ke request for JOdha..  hppy hppy hppy  now if only Jalal had eavesdropped into mainavati's convo..why does no one overhear the convo when they need to hmmmphh!

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum