Latest topics

"Reason behind the denial"....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Reason behind the denial"....

Post by afreen on 2014-04-26, 21:41

Hello guys,
It seems like the ongoing track in Jodha Akbar has some or the other mystery element (not to be mistaken for maham's plot) which would be unfolded soon. I sense something fishy in jo's character. How could a lady, who cares for her husband so much and cant even withstand a small kharoch in his hand, readily refuse to return Agra after so much of pleading by jalal. Something in her eyes totally disapproves her gestures towards her love. Even the pre cap drives home my point. look at jodha, she looks pale and is not happy by her decision. Is something forcing her to behave like this? kya majboori hain jodha ki chuppi mei? Pls share your views...

afreen

Back to top Go down

Re: "Reason behind the denial"....

Post by neha on 2014-04-26, 21:49

If this was any other show of Ekta then I would have said the lady is an imposter  Twisted Evil  but noooo she is Jodha only and her majboori is her ego i.e. her guroor  Sleep 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-26, 21:51

Her denial is purely against the fact that she loves him - more than she loves her own pride/ego/self-respect etc...
Jo begum not wrong to love a man so...especially if he loves you just as much in return!  Wink 

Btw, I don't think she's privy to any of MA's saazishes in this track! This track is purely to focus on Jo's inner battles and demons...

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-26, 23:44

Hopefully, Monday will solve this unsolvable mystery called 'Jodha's mind' for all of us!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-04-26, 23:45

lashy wrote:Her denial is purely against the fact that she loves him - more than she loves her own pride/ego/self-respect etc...
Jo begum not wrong to love a man so...especially if he loves you just as much in return!  Wink 

Btw, I don't think she's privy to any of MA's saazishes in this track! This track is purely to focus on Jo's inner battles and demons...

I found something in Facebook that suits her perfectly:

"Pride can make you strong but will never make you happy"

She is feeling that now and soon will realize that being so proud cannot lead her to hapiness ever!

Heart

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-27, 00:30

Well said... she's confusing self-respect and pride here.. :)

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-27, 00:36

Secret reason? hppy 
May be laddoo baba at Mathura predicted doom for jalal if jo returned to Agra durong the next 48 days. So it was her kartavya to say no.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-27, 00:53

sandhya wrote:Secret reason? hppy 
May be laddoo baba at Mathura predicted doom for jalal if jo returned to Agra durong the next 48 days. So it was her kartavya to say no.
Good one Sandhya
hppy  ? hppy ? hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-27, 01:09

sandhya wrote:Secret reason? hppy 
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
This is real humor in disguise. Good one since she respond more to that when Jalal is in some kind of trouble.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-04-27, 12:11

afreen wrote:Hello guys,
It seems like the ongoing track in Jodha Akbar has some or the other mystery element (not to be mistaken for maham's plot) which would be unfolded soon. I sense something fishy in jo's character. How could a lady, who cares for her husband so much and cant even withstand a small kharoch in his hand, readily refuse to return Agra after so much of pleading by jalal. Something in her eyes totally disapproves her gestures towards her love. Even the pre cap drives home my point. look at jodha, she looks pale and is not happy by her decision. Is something forcing her to behave like this? kya majboori hain jodha ki chuppi mei? Pls share your views...

What if Jodha has found out:-

1. about cheepu and his lust. so she decided to do the mahan thing Bang 

2. some other reason which will lead to Jalal's hurt/loss/humiliation blah blah hppy 

3. sorry cant think of any other reason  Shocked

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-04-27, 13:27

Hi guys,  after a long time I'm writing

I think she wants to plaster into jallu's head that relationship is very important, that it's not a game but once it is lost - it's very hard to mend, 

if jo gets to Agra with him, she thinks he will not value it but  do the same mistake again-so to be in same side she decide to hurt him to the end, so he realise the importance of a relationship but together she will to same pace of inner turmoil and torture as him

OR

she really trying very hard to be away from him( But if she is doing this - I'm feeling sorry for her.The main reason is she way to much hurt and doesn't wanted to get hurt again)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by smitha.raj.125 on 2014-04-27, 13:31

smitha.raj.125 wrote:
afreen wrote:Hello guys,

What if Jodha has found out:-

1. about cheepu and his lust. so she decided to do the mahan thing Bang 

2. some other reason which will lead to Jalal's hurt/loss/humiliation blah blah hppy 

3. sorry cant think of any other reason  Shocked

AND SHE IS SCARED

smitha.raj.125
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-27, 13:35

yagavarthini wrote:Hi guys,  after a long time I'm writing

I think she wants to plaster into jallu's head that relationship is very important, that it's not a game but once it is lost - it's very hard to mend, 

if jo gets to Agra with him, she thinks he will not value it but  do the same mistake again-so to be in same side she decide to hurt him to the end, so he realise the importance of a relationship but together she will to same pace of inner turmoil and torture as him

OR

she really trying very hard to be away from him( But if she is doing this - I'm feeling sorry for her.The main reason is she way to much hurt and doesn't wanted to get hurt again)
hey yaga saw your thoughts after long time

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-04-27, 13:46

cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:Hi guys,  after a long time I'm writing

OR

hey yaga saw your thoughts after long time
How was it?
Did it make sense? 

I got some free time after a long time. 
So I wrote my "THOUGHTS"

How are you my cutie pai? 
Missed you very much Miss You  luv

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-27, 14:25

Yaga
It makes sense yaar....
But i think your 2nd point is true because in show this is the thing only happening...1st one is also good yaar....
do you feel that now jo should move with jalal

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-04-27, 14:58

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yaga
It makes sense yaar....
But i think your 2nd point is true because in show this is the thing only happening...1st one is also good yaar....
do you feel that now jo should move with jalal
Yup, she must and has to move with jallu,(after jallu's departure)
if not she will eventually lost her soul & life like (5 days on fasting )

But if she reached Agra ,she will be normal to Rahim & to others but how I'm not sure what reaction she'll give to shehensha ? & how about his reaction after receiving her there? (Happy or Angry)

any IDEAS???

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-27, 15:06

I feel he will be happy because a new spoiler says that ja will be seen teasing jo that now how she came to agra

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-04-27, 16:05

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know that I'm waiting to see the promo

LINK pls!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver