Latest topics

Fantabulous Epi

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantabulous Epi

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 00:08

Though its very horrible to watch.. it was indeed a incredible one.A much awaited twist in the tale... The main reason for why I had started watching this show.

The way Anjali composed herself esp while covering her wounds ... I was awestruck.She was fabulous today.The next scene which appealed me most is NA coming down with that fake mask  n Aastha's terrified look at him...(Even I too feared for a moment looking at him..)

Its good that they brought this track after making the bond between the leads strong.Otherwise we would know the consequences.Whats more interesting is.. to watch  Shlok.Even though we know he is not going to believe aastha.Its really interesting to watch how he reacts n  how well he'll do justice to his promise n his relation...As we have seen his  irresistible love towards aastha in past few days. Coz if he dont trust her its meaningless to show his abrupt change n love till now.

I want Aastha to be sensible like she decided to calloff her marriage untill Jyothi's matter was settled.Now its time for her to act smart n deal the situation... instead of simply  narrating  n getting humiliated.As shlok wont accept it n Anjali too would discord.

What if she finds the reason for anjali's submissiveness n helplessness to these abuses... and helping her to overcome,assuring her support from entire family.. n now exposing NA with Anjalis help... would be too good to watch women fighting back themselves.

Finally lets hope that they wont disappoint us this time atleast..

Pic credits FB

Last edited by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 14:59; edited 1 time in total

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantabulous Epi

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-27, 00:14

I am very very curious to know what is preventing Anjali from. Leaving NA .. Her timid daughter Jyoti had the guts to flee from the tortures of her sasuraal what the hell is stopping Anjali ?? Why has she been putting up with this abusive man for dogs years ?? Disgusting thing for any sane thinking woman !
Thanks for this post Shailu .. Loved reading you !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-04-27, 12:36

Beautifully said shailu...

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-27, 12:44

Well said Shailu.. I am also waiting to see how Shlok will take Aastha's accusations towards NA..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2014-04-27, 12:53

I think Anjali won't be able to leave like jyoti did as she's under NA's control and too scared to leave. Also maybe she accepted that this is going to be a part of her life from now on

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 15:27

--sumana13-- wrote:I am very very curious to know what is preventing Anjali from. Leaving NA .. Her timid daughter Jyoti had the guts to flee from the tortures of her sasuraal what the hell is stopping Anjali ?? Why has she been putting up with this abusive man for dogs years ?? Disgusting thing for any sane thinking woman !
Thanks for this post Shailu .. Loved reading you !!
Me too demand reasons for this... In this 21st century,I dont think its bcoz of  fear she's tolerating his harassment... there could be something....  scratch  scratch .If I'm not wrong... it was once said Anjali's parents sent NA to jail  n something else... I think. It would be good if they bring that out now.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 15:30

Niharika.V wrote:Beautifully said shailu...
Thanks yaar

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 15:51

Maria J wrote:Well said Shailu.. I am also waiting to see how Shlok will take Aastha's accusations towards NA..
Even I'm more interested to watch now... As he had fallen head over heels in love with her,I expect atleast to show an ounce of trust in her words.Lets see what he'll do

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 16:03

001 wrote:I think Anjali won't be able to leave like jyoti did as she's under NA's control and too scared to leave. Also maybe she accepted that this is going to be a part of her life from now on
Thats for sure... NA has tightly kept under his grip. Not even a single chance to escape

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-04-27, 16:49

Very nice pits shailu... I haven't watched the episode yet...... But reading your posts got me intrigued... Do make more posts... Thanks...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 19:01

Shesherkobita wrote:Very nice pits shailu... I haven't watched the episode yet...... But reading your posts got me intrigued... Do make more posts... Thanks...
Thanks Sabi... long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 20:26

Nice post Shailu.

I hope Aastha is smart too.. just mouthing off allegations will not help, because Anjali will not back her up. She will need tangible proof.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 20:35

sihailu very true...her performance as the abused wife was good...the fear, the hesitation, covering the bruises, trying to smile because that is wat he expects...

aastha has seen behind niranjans mask and has started to connect the dots...i just hope she plays it smart...shlok may love her but at this stage he wouldn't believe her and anjali wouldnt tell the truth...so she needs a plan...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 20:37

slmu wrote:Nice post Shailu.

I hope Aastha is smart too.. just mouthing off allegations will not help, because Anjali will not back her up. She will need tangible proof.

hppy hppy v always complain when SP bahus become detectives and keep every thing to themselves...here v want some detective giri...thou interesting to c how she can0get something tangable...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 20:40

sarra0 wrote:

hppy hppy v always complain when SP bahus become detectives and keep every thing to themselves...here v want some detective giri...thou interesting to c how she can0get something tangable...

a hidden camera?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 21:18

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

a hidden camera?

in their room ? could b...she has used that ploy in the past...she has no guarantee when it may happen...she wouldnt try and instigate it herself would she...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 21:20

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

a hidden camera?

in their room ? could b...she has used that ploy in the past...she has no guarantee when it may happen...she wouldnt try and instigate it herself would she...

she doesn't really need to right? she can just be her usual self for NA to get angry and tell Anjali she doesn't know how to keep her bahus in line.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 21:45

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

a hidden camera?

she doesn't really need to right? she can just be her usual self for NA to get angry and tell Anjali she doesn't know how to keep her bahus in line.

well she is in love, so there will b less things she would naturally do or fit in wit..she already cooks, eats after the guys, takes part in all the poojas, so called works but niranjan seems fine wit that...she has gone out wit shlok wit niranjan not seeming to mind...the thing which seems to b a red hot button for Niranjan is a girls parents house...wat she does naturally that would irritate niranjan seems a limited list...wonder if shlok would change a bit...will he want to eat wit her etc

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 21:59

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

a hidden camera?

well she is in love, so there will b less things she would naturally do or fit in wit..she already cooks, eats after the guys, takes part in all the poojas, so called works but niranjan seems fine wit that...she has gone out wit shlok wit niranjan not seeming to mind...the thing which seems to b a red hot button for Niranjan is a girls parents house...wat she does naturally that would irritate niranjan seems a limited list...wonder if shlok would change a bit...will he want to eat wit her etc

hmm true.. yes it would be interesting if Shlok tries to change a few things.. NA is already irritated that Shlok asked him to let Sojal go visit her mom

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 22:10

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hmm true.. yes it would be interesting if Shlok tries to change a few things.. NA is already irritated that Shlok asked him to let Sojal go visit her mom

yeah he was but I wasnt impressed...i said it at the time
that shlok went to speak to his baba...normally the show has shown that wat shlok wants he gets cause niranjan agrees wit him...but not this time...to set up aastha seenin niranjan hitting anjali they had to show niranjan disagreeing wit shlok, and shlok seemed miffed which isn't wat normally happens...his baba word is law...so that aastha will sneak solaj out, and then niranjan will hit anjali... illogical and desperate...

i want shlok to want to change things...wonder if aastha may stop him in short term

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 22:16

Shanthi agree... Anjali will defend NA.So Aastha has to do lot of homework now

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 22:27

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

that shlok went to speak to his baba...normally the show has shown that wat shlok wants he gets cause niranjan agrees wit him...but not this time...to set up aastha seenin niranjan hitting anjali they had to show niranjan disagreeing wit shlok, and shlok seemed miffed which isn't wat normally happens...his baba word is law...so that aastha will sneak solaj out, and then niranjan will hit anjali... illogical and desperate...

i want shlok to want to change things...wonder if aastha may stop him in short term

hmm true.. they set it up for her to see him hitting Anjali. 

I don't know Sarra.. have a feeling Shlok will be a regular TV hubby... standing around.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 22:28

Shailu wrote:

Shanthi agree... Anjali will defend NA.So Aastha has to do lot of homework now

yes she certainly does ..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-27, 22:30

sarra0 wrote:sihailu very true...her performance as the abused wife was good...the fear, the hesitation, covering the bruises, trying to smile because that is wat he expects...

aastha has seen behind niranjans mask and has started to connect the dots...i just hope she plays it smart...shlok may love her but at this stage he wouldn't believe her and anjali wouldnt tell the truth...so she needs a plan...
Sarra... both Anjali n NA are phenomenal yesterday.Its time for aastha to show some intelligence.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 22:54

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

hmm true.. they set it up for her to see him hitting Anjali. 

I don't know Sarra.. have a feeling Shlok will be a regular TV hubby... standing around.

it would not surprise me...he hasn't had anything to do recently I don't think except fall in love wit aastha...so standing around fits...

once niranjan truth is exposed, anjali is away or empowered then they can change things themselves...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum