Latest topics

Lets play a guess/predict game: All are invited :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets play a guess/predict game: All are invited :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-05, 10:58

Hello QHians and non QHians long hug

QH is quite precariously balanced as of now, rite...and the one which will topple this apple-cart is the senior most patriarch, Mr. Gafoor Siddique aka Mamujaan , the DISCLOSURE that he the father of our Miss Misfit,New York bred,not the "bechari"---Zoya .....what is going to happen when Ms. Farooqui turns out to be Ms. Siddique scratch

Lets put our heads together and come up with the possibilities/predictions or some wild guesses regarding the next dhamaka or upcoming track..... cheers

What say?? Let your creativity flow bounce

Last edited by pollyanna on 2013-04-05, 11:09; edited 1 time in total

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets play a guess/predict game: All are invited :)

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-05, 11:06

Chalo, jab maine post kiya hai toh main bhi apni mann ki muraad likh hi deti hun Wink

I want:

Asad and Zoya lots of romantic moments along with some MUs(thanks to billo rani) thrown in between...and one fine day, Asad decides to confess his feelings........

BUT yahan apni billo rani aur Raziya apna sabse bada brahmastra use karengi...

They will somehow let Asad come to know abt Siddique being the father of Zoya on that very day when he is abt to let his feelings known to Zoya.

This will force Asad to again get back to his usual self...and most probably due to some circumstances created by Tannu...he will agree to marry her(on the re-bound kinda marriage)

But on the nikaah day he will come to know abt Tannu's plan and he will refuse the alliance saying.....MUJHE QUBOOL NAHIN HAI

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-05, 12:49

I really don't know how things will play out... There are sooo many possibilities...
But let me take this opportunity to say....what awesome episodes they were ( apr 3 and 4)... Since Dhawni doesn't have teenagers writing silly drool posts...we didnt see anyone write anything about the beautiful feelings expressed by Asad and Zoya. I know they get compared to Arshi... But I have to say since Arshi ended I haven't seen such beautiful love scenes ( rather REALIZATION scenes) in any other serial. I am not a KSG fan ( I have never seen him before, hearing this my mom almost had a heart attack, she is a Dr. Mcdreamy KSG fan)... His measured acting was really good..
i am totally biased towards Zoya character ... I simply love her... Many people (including my mom) doesn't like her... S.Jyoti was always good in funny scenes.. She has improved in romantic scenes quite a bit... I love how she simply accepted "oh, Mr. Khan wants me to stay"... So unlike other serial heroines.

Okay, back to topic... Due to Tanveer's scheme Zoya will still have to go back and Ayan will try to stop that ( by marrying her? Maybe) and since Asad can not say things at the right time (like in today's epi).... He will get engaged to Tanveer (rebound).. Just my guess... Some twist is definitely coming up... In near future we will see things go terribly wrong ( for AsYa love story) where we ( viewers ) will lament about today's epi ( why didnt Asad say something when he had the chance)
Lovely post Pallavi...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-05, 13:10

Pallu,

The truth of Zoya being the daughter of Maamujaan will take some time to come. As per the spolier there will be the MU caused by Tanu. Zoya has to go back.As Ayan has already gone against Razia he will complete the act by getting married to Zoya as a contract marriage whatever, Mr Khan who did not express his feelings yesterday when he had time will get engaged to Tanu. This is alos as per the original story. For noe to see any romantic scenes between Asad and Zoya will only be dream sequences for Tanu will drive the wedge between them.

As Sabi said Zoya has really improved so let us see what will happen.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-05, 13:56

Sabi, Anu...thanks for your inputs :) :)

and yes!! both of u have hinted at Ayan-Zoya's marriage...this hilla marriage will be again a good turning point too

Agree...there has been a considerable growth in Zoya's acting chops :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum